Sam......

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I reckon you ain't seen the gusher that erupts with every heartbeat for several minutes using my uncles/gramps method either so I'll accept your ignorance too but you can shove your arrogant, condescending attitude as per usual. Dickhead.

Yeah.

I'm the dickhead
Glad you can finally admit it. Congratulations azzhole.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I reckon you ain't seen the gusher that erupts with every heartbeat for several minutes using my uncles/gramps method either so I'll accept your ignorance too but you can shove your arrogant, condescending attitude as per usual. Dickhead.

Yeah.

I'm the dickhead

Ah. Junior... Still not learning anything, are ya? (Hint... you ain't right about EVERYTHING.) laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by huntsman22
If you've scrambled their brains with that sledgehammer, the heart ain't pumping.....
Their brains ain't scrambled you dumbshyt. And blood wouldn't spurt with every beat for several minutes as it PLAINLY DOES if the heart wasn't beating.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Yeah.

I'm the dickhead

Ah. Junior... Still not learning anything, are ya? (Hint... you ain't right about EVERYTHING.) laugh
I'd love for you to call me junior sometime in person. Here's a hint before you do. Make sure your dental insurance is paid up. Oh, and it was never my method of killing cattle, It was my uncles and grandfathers method that they came to as being preferable AFTER shooting many.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'd love for you to call me junior sometime in person. Here's a hint before you do. Make sure your dental insurance is paid up. Oh, and it was never my method of killing cattle, It was my uncles and grandfathers method that they came to as being preferable AFTER shooting many.

Well, Junior. You are the one as started the name calling, and defending that method of slaughter. Twern't me. But, I'm certain their method is better than the industry standard... smile

Oh, yeah... Junior... You might wanna check and see how deep the water is before you jump off into it. wink

But that's what you do. Name calling and threats.

Every single time.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Well, Junior. You are the one as started the name calling, and defending that method of slaughter. Twern't me. But, I'm certain their method is better than the industry standard... smile

Oh, yeah... Junior... You might wanna check and see how deep the water is before you jump off into it. wink

But that's what you do. Name calling and threats.

Every single time.
I watched your video moron. Those cattle were thoroughly DEAD before they cut them. Lots of blood and I'm sure most of it but it was draining, not pumping out. It was definitely pumping out in huge gouts that shot 10 feet for probably 5 minutes after cutting the jugulars on the ones my grandfather did. You want to call my dead grandfather stupid, junior or ignorant then I encourage you to come to NY to visit me and we'll discuss this whole thing face to face. Until then, why don't you just STFU ? I didn't encourage you to stick your big nose into this conversation. In fact, I didn't intend to have any conversation with you or that scrawny old azzhole from Montana at all. I only intended to state how we killed them on my uncles and grandfathers farms the few times I participated in slaughtering a beef 30 years ago when they were still alive and operating. I don't give a shyt how you or anybody else goes about it. That's your business. I have no need to kill a beef, pig, chicken or anything else as I don't raise livestock of any kind and have no intention of slaughtering any livestock ever again . Is that clear enough for you ?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I wasn't aware it was "your" conversation, tough guy... laugh

Oh yeah, and those cattle weren't "dead". They were knocked out. The heart was still pumping. That's why they bleed so well like that. Dammit... you ever get tired of being wrong?

Last edited by rockinbbar; 02/18/18.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by riverdog
Huntsman, curious about the bullet placement on a beef like that.

Visualize up just a little more than half-way between the top of their head and a line across the top of their eyes.....

this'un was a tad low and took a second one....(obviously a bigger cal, prolly 38)
[Linked Image]

here's where.....and a horses sits just a tad higher.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
- You killin’ It all wrong

- It’s dead ain’t it.

- Ya, but it’s the wrong kinda dead

- Azzhole

- Dumbazz

Lol! Gotta love the fire!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Thanks Huntsman. That is the way I learned...or to imagine the X formed by lines drawn from one eye to the opposite ear and put the bullet where they cross (x marks the spot). I hear people talk about putting one in the ear but I've never seen that done.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by MadMooner
- You killin’ It all wrong

- It’s dead ain’t it.

- Ya, but it’s the wrong kinda dead

- Azzhole

- Dumbazz

Lol! Gotta love the fire!

That's funny. I was thinking the same thing.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Does cranial rectitis run in your family or did you just eat too many paint chips ? Let me be clear about something here. I don't like you. Never have. I didn't initiate this exchange, You did. I'd be obliged if you'd never respond to one of my posts again as I find you to consistently be an arrogant, hypocritcal, loud mouthed, stupid, cynical know it all and just generally a huge bore, as I do most folks from Texas. Have a nice evening and GFY.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I will admit, I had to look up where to shoot the last horse I put down several years ago.

Top of the triangle.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Does cranial rectitis run in your family or did you just eat too many paint chips ? Let me be clear about something here. I don't like you. Never have. I didn't initiate this exchange, You did. I'd be obliged if you'd never respond to one of my posts again as I find you to consistently be an arrogant, hypocritcal, loud mouthed, stupid, cynical know it all and just generally a huge bore, as I do most folks from Texas. Have a nice evening and GFY.

I didn't intend to have any conversation with you or that scrawny old azzhole from Montana at all.

That suits me.

Oh.. BTW. Huntsman is in Colorado. Wrong again, tough guy. (My money would be on that "scrawny old azzhole" to teach you some manners too..) laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I didn't intend to have any conversation with you or that scrawny old azzhole from Montana at all.

That suits me.

Oh.. BTW. Huntsman is in Colorado. Wrong again, tough guy. (My money would be on that "scrawny old azzhole" to teach you some manners too..) laugh
Colorado, Montana, don't make a difference. I've seen your picture and his and I'm confident I could more than hold my own with either of you. And the both of you could stand to learn some manners.

Last edited by Blackheart; 02/18/18.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Colorado, Montana, don't make a difference. I've seen your picture and his and I'm confident I could more than hold my own with either of you. And the both of you could stand to learn some manners.

LOL!

Yeah. I just bet you could. wink

So... what about ending this conversation (and future ones) as you suggested? I'm ready when you are, tough guy.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'll kick in $100 towards airfare.

But only if it's bareknuckle.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by riverdog
Thanks Huntsman. That is the way I learned...or to imagine the X formed by lines drawn from one eye to the opposite ear and put the bullet where they cross (x marks the spot). I hear people talk about putting one in the ear but I've never seen that done.

I killed 3-5 every Saturday with my father for my grandfathers custom slaughtering, processing business for 10 years. This worked for us with 22 RF.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd love for you to call me junior sometime in person. Here's a hint before you do. Make sure your dental insurance is paid up...

BH, Id say odds are way in your favor.....RockApe knows how to knock on his neighbors door and threaten to shoot his dog,
but when it came to handling the dogs owner he came to 24CF(of all places) pleading for advice.... laugh

but seeing I'm a nice guy , Ill buy beers for both parties after the punch fest is over.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (204guy, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 45 invisible), 2,185 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,093
Posts18,501,981
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.