Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My story is 100% true. Ryan knows it and a few others locally. I showed them Ryan’s work.
I have not jumped on the Ryan Kelsey bandwagon of his missdealings since 2 summers ago. Guys checkout the forum posts about him on Longrangehunting.com. He has miss treated and stole from people for years. For a while now he has been telling people he is owning up and fixing what he did. It appears with more people coming forward with their stories. What he is doing, is stilling praying on nonsuspecting people on the forums he has not totally burned.. With my dealing with him. They are totally. I will not ever buy, trade or anything, when it comes to Ryan Kelsey and Diablo.

3 and a half years coming. DUDE!!!! JUST STOP DOING THIS TO PEOPLE!!!

Oh ya

Your an ass

Brian

Last edited by brianc74; 02/18/18.
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Karma ...is justice denied.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
We had a guy south of me like this guy , took lots of money from people to build custom rifles and flat disappeared . I think the state of Missouri is looking for him too . Went by Longshot Customs or something close.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Figured I would post an update. deerhunter5555 parts and refund have been shipped and akwolverine has been refunded.
Like I said I’m not proud of my doing and I’m not running from my problems but nobody knows the full story of what has happened between me and the people I did business with. I’m doing my best to make things right. And the list is getting shorter by the day. If you fill that I owe you something contact me and let’s talk. Thanks

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry to butt in....but why didn't you send DH5555's parts back sooner? I maybe can understand how you didn't have the funds to refund, but you had the parts all along?

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
This seems to be typical in situations like this, I have had two deals where thing went south, in both instances it took several months for my parts to be returned. In one instance I never got the money I had paid back in the other I had traded a rifle for the work and was never offered the rifle back. I just accepted the monetary loss, was glad to get my parts and shotgun back and moved on. Can't get blood out of a stone.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
257, dh5555 asked for some work that I had to ship to another company (nitride). I put the parts he wanted coated in the truck to take to the post office and completely forgot about them. One of those out of sight out of mind type things. Dosnt make it right but that’s what happened.
The past couple years guns was my only source of income. Being a sole provider with 2 kids and a family to take care of isn’t easy. That’s basically where things went south I jumped into starting a business with no funds, no back up and no knowledge of what it really takes to run your own business. That being said I had to give my truck back to the bank and move in to cheaper housing. At the time I didn’t have the refund. Now I have a steady job and am trying to repair the damage done. It’s been a long hard road but slowly am making things right. There’s a lot more to the story obviously but you get the jist of it

Last edited by Huntinfool18; 02/20/18.
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Huntinfool18
Figured I would post an update. deerhunter5555 parts and refund have been shipped and akwolverine has been refunded.
Like I said I’m not proud of my doing and I’m not running from my problems but nobody knows the full story of what has happened between me and the people I did business with. I’m doing my best to make things right. And the list is getting shorter by the day. If you fill that I owe you something contact me and let’s talk. Thanks
Partial truths at best, Ryan. You still have MANY of my parts by your own admission. Also, your “refund” is a mere pittance to the funds you were paid. Your “Refund” was for work that you didn’t even do. Pathetic

Buy once, cry once.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
A refund is a refund. I didn’t complete the work paid for so I gave the money back for the work that wasn’t completed. A firing pin, factory trigger and bolt is not “many” parts. Yes they are needed to be a functioning rifle. Which As mentioned in our private conversation, I will ship as soon as possible. You can call me names if it makes you fill better but the fact of the matter is I am trying to make things right.

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Things are FAR from right! You told me privately that the rest of my parts will be kept for a couple of weeks and that you aren’t even sure when. So I will have an action that doesn’t even function and several hundred dollars in parts that I’ll probably never see. Yeah...sounds about like you making it “right”.

Buy once, cry once.
IC B3

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
If I wasn’t making things right you wouldn’t be getting your money back and your rifle back. I’m making an effort to make things right but I can see now that things will never be “right” with you even if you have all your stuff and money back. That’s the best I can do at this point. And yes you will get all your parts back. You seem to be being a bit dramatic and blowing things out of proportion with the things I have said in our private conversation.

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
If I wasn’t making things right you wouldn’t be getting your money back and your rifle back. I’m making an effort to make things right but I can see now that things will never be “right” with you even if you have all your stuff and money back. That’s the best I can do at this point. And yes you will get all your parts back. You seem to be being a bit dramatic and blowing things out of proportion with the things I have said in our private conversation.
So I should thank you for lying to me for years? Thank you for sending me pieces back that I paid you to assemble correctly? Thank you for making me send this hot mess off to a REAL and honest gunsmith to look over because I don’t believe a word you say or write? Nobody is buying it anymore, Ryan. You have more enemies than you know. You best have your paperwork in order...

Buy once, cry once.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I’m not expecting anything from you let alone a thank you. All I’m doing is stating a fact that you are blowing what I have said out of proportion and the fact that I am making an effort to fix my mistakes. I’m also not asking you to believe me. You have every right not to. But I don’t think the threats are needed. You are angry and rightly so. I get it. But you have your money back, you have your rifle back or will have shortly.
I’m sure I have some people who don’t like e or weren’t happy with the product received. If that’s the case why hasn’t anyone contacted me in person to voice their concerns??? But now that you have publicly started a thread all these “enemies” jumping on voiceing their issues to you but I still have yet to have anyone contact me?? Like I have said before, I’m not running from my mistakes. All I can do is try to make them better

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Mostly because you ignored texts, phone calls and emails for months at a time. Same M.O....tell them just enough to buy you some more time. More empty promises. Guys over on Long Range Hunting went through the same crap with you...the gigs up

Buy once, cry once.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I guess we shall see on the empty promises. You have the tracking info and a picture of the money order.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
... and akwolverine has been refunded.

This is now true.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by MJones
We had a guy south of me like this guy , took lots of money from people to build custom rifles and flat disappeared . I think the state of Missouri is looking for him too . Went by Longshot Customs or something close.

Yep, Chris Matthews of Longshot Custom Rifles. Should have stayed being a smith for someone else.

He went over yonder way
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where did the firing pin, trigger, and bolt go?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
... and akwolverine has been refunded.

This is now true.

Hey hey!! Very good for you!

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
The parts I still have in my possession are parts that didn’t need coated and are at my shop which is a little over an hour away from me. I get there maybe 2 times a month if I’m lucky. As I told dh5555 I would ship next time I get to the shop. Probably a couple weeks we’re my exact words.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (16gage, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 49 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,398
Posts18,470,039
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.