Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Dillon did the same thing Dale would have done!

WWDED!

LMAO.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
glad to rcr get a win in the 3 again. dale only stopped racing because of his health problems. sure he rode the Earnhardt name but he proved he could win for a few years. i'd loved to seen him get a championship but he just could keep it together long enough . he brought a lot of very good drivers to the sport by giving them a chance to show what they could do.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I was there, and near that end of the track, the 3 car did the same thing to the 10 car that Logano did to Kensith a couple of years back not a clean win. I can only hope the 10 car takes out the 3 and puts him out of the chase near they end of season just like Kensith did to Logano.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
sawbuck Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
On to Atlanta!

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaytee
Just look at how hard they were racing yesterday at the ends of the segments!! Absolutely crazy hard racing and sure beats the hell out of just watching them ride. And the race was a sellout again this year. I think they've got it right!!

Yeah, great racing & formats so long as you enjoy continuing to see crashemups at the ends of races.............green-white-checkers are a bad joke; the only thing that surprises me is that no one has gotten killed in one ......................yet.

Sure has torn up a lot of equipment though.

Nascar has become a bad joke akin to the WWF. None of the current drivers could carry Dale Sr's jock strap.

MM

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I predict NASCAR will not exist in 10 years.....When they closed down Tracks like North Wilkesboro , Rocking Ham and others to go after the Big bucks....They F.U.C.K.E.D up and gave the finger to the Fans that got them to the Major leagues .....The new Kids Don't even Know The difference between a Lug wrench and a Spark plug....So they have no interest in watching a Car with some Rich Prick Driving go in Circles........They can Not relate to these new drivers......When I moved to NC 30 years ago....It was still possible to Build a Car go to one of the Many local tracks and Win Races and make your way to NASCAR... Try that Now...Not going to Happen....

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
I predict NASCAR will not exist in 10 years.....When they closed down Tracks like North Wilkesboro , Rocking Ham and others to go after the Big bucks....They F.U.C.K.E.D up and gave the finger to the Fans that got them to the Major leagues .....The new Kids Don't even Know The difference between a Lug wrench and a Spark plug....So they have no interest in watching a Car with some Rich Prick Driving go in Circles........They can Not relate to these new drivers......When I moved to NC 30 years ago....It was still possible to Build a Car go to one of the Many local tracks and Win Races and make your way to NASCAR... Try that Now...Not going to Happen....

I've followed NASCAR since the early 1960s. I predict you are wrong in predicting the end of NASCAR.

μολὼν λαβέ
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I will stand by my prediction.....They can't stay in business if there is no one to fill the stands.......1/2 the seats look empty Now...What is it going to be like in ten years....

Do a Google search...It a big problem....

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I'm not a huge racing fan. However, I do like to watch NHRA, NASCAR, Indy, Trans Am and Formula 1 racing from time to time.

Spectrum Cable and whoever they carried Fox through are in a contract dispute and we haven't had Fox in about three weeks now. I had to watch the Daytona 500 on a Spanish speaking channel....I have all I can to handle English and know no Spanish. Once Chase Elliot wrecked out I couldn't take it anymore and went and did something else.

NYH1.

Take nothing I say personal, remember....it's just the interweb!

ROLLTIDE

YANKEE'S

new yorkistan SUCKS!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All Nascar needs to do is stop having their "rule change of the week" and let things settle down a bit.
Leave the cars alone for a while and above all don't hold the first race of the year with cars that haven't been tested in race conditions
New cars in the hands of overeager kids are a sure bet to provide wrecks.

Oh yeah for all those remarking how Dillon was handed a top flight ride because of his family, where were you when Jr. got the same treatment?

IC B3

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 1234, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 153, 64 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,538
Posts18,472,802
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.