Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Yep , one in particular. Me and my ex had left her sisters , we were [bleep] up as hogans goats
So we took the national forest road and she drove . I had just said something to her that she needed to slow up and stay on her side of the road .
Cause she was gonna meet somebody gawking out in the woods in the middle of the road on one of these curves
At this time in life me and her was a bit different than your average Mr. and Mrs.
Anyway , next turn and wham , there it was . Pretty hard lick , the guy has three boys on the back and they went in the air but luckily landed back in the bed .
I asked her if she was ok , she’s good , so I hop out and the guy is in a rage , I tried sympathizing with him but he walked around me and got in her face yelling and acting a dam fool and hadn’t checked on the kids .
I stepped between him and her and asked the kids if they were ok
They sheepishly acknowledged they were and the guy is trying to scold my wife around me
I was trying to diffuse the situation cause I knew if the cops got involved we were going to be in a world of [bleep]
I started pushing my chest into his to get him away from my wife
Finally I got his attention and asked him how much was it going to cost to fix his truck
He looks at it and throws his hands up and says , Hell I don’t know
I said how much for all of us to drive away
He looks at the truck and says 1100 .
I said ok and pulled out the money and paid him
He looked at the money in hand and said that’s 1100
I said count it
He stared around me again giving her lip , I stepped between them and now im getting pissed
I said look you got your fu—cking money get in the truck and leave
About that time I heard the bolt slam shut
Moron has no idea what’s happening
I briskly stepped to the truck and held the rifle down
She is in full rage
Let go , god dam it let go !
I said your not going to shoot the [bleep]
He is in my peripheral
I see the oh [bleep] look come accross his face
I wrenched the rifle from her hands and turned facing him
I told him to leave
She reaches out trying to take the gun back
I jerk it away snd tell her we’re not killing the [bleep] kids
She tries to argue so then I spelled it out for her
We shoot him and then we got to shoot the kids , we ain’t shooting the kids
Finally sunk into her head what I was trying to tell her then numbnuts steps to the side and starts again
I [bleep] lose it , cause I’m tired if this [bleep] guy being to stupid to understand his situation
I ram the muzzle into his forehead and push him back against the truck and tell him
Get in the [bleep] truck and go , or I’m going to shoot you myself
He broke out from under the muzzle and took off so fast he almost threw some of the kids out
I ran around our truck and said drive and drive like you got some [bleep] sense
We went down the road with fender hanging out like a flap on the flying nun
Got that sucker home and a fender at a local junk yard
She was a crazy gal , good hearted as could be , but didn’t think to clear when she was mad
Kenneth

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Have I started it? No.

I guess you forgot about the Messkin that was gonna beat the dog schit out of you after you slammed your door into his parked car.

LOL

Dumb fugk.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Have I started it? No.

I guess you forgot about the Messkin that was gonna beat the dog schit out of you after you slammed your door into his parked car.

LOL

Dumb fugk.
Link? I need to read about this.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No. I don't start anything I don't intend to finish. I don't care to get sued or worse hurt or kill someone and end up in the big house because I couldn't let something go. One light up the azzhole will be out of my life forever. I’m not about letting them in my nice life I built.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In these days of CCW and Constitutional carry it’s better that you take a deep breath and let it go. Not worth having some dumb traffic shhit escalate into having to kill someone. Unless they physically try to pull me out of the car I’d just let it go. Besides, I’m getting too old and beat up to be duking it out beside the highway.

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Have I started it? No.

LOL

Dumb fugk.
Link? I need to read about this.

It's out there somewhere.

He couldn't believe how mad somebody got at him for doing it. Tried to claim nothing happened. Dude was gonna whip his ass.

LOL

Fireballz is part of his phone tree. LOL

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
By golly...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is just not worth the drama and potential headache.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I had a guy tailgating me in traffic on an access road. We get on the loop and he pulls up next to me as we’re rolling and I flipped him the bird. Stupidity on my part. He rolls alongside me for a while yelling before getting off at an exit. After the initial finger I didn’t respond. Ya never know what sort of day the other guy is having.

Years ago I’m on a motorcycle on the Loop in traffic and some guy is right on my tail, there’s nowhere I can go. So I flip him the bird over my shoulder. Stupid again, tho he did back off some.

Years ago again I’m on a motorcycle getting off the Loop onto an access road, I have the right of way but this car doesn’t yield, forcing me out of the lane. I start to flip her the bird and I see it’s a longtime friend. Instantly anger evaporates and I wave and say “Hi”. She apologized later.

Nowadays I don’t take that stuff personal, some people are retards, that’s just the way it is.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Yep , one in particular. Me and my ex had left her sisters , we were [bleep] up as hogans goats
So we took the national forest road and she drove . I had just said something to her that she needed to slow up and stay on her side of the road .
Cause she was gonna meet somebody gawking out in the woods in the middle of the road on one of these curves
At this time in life me and her was a bit different than your average Mr. and Mrs.
Anyway , next turn and wham , there it was . Pretty hard lick , the guy has three boys on the back and they went in the air but luckily landed back in the bed .
I asked her if she was ok , she’s good , so I hop out and the guy is in a rage , I tried sympathizing with him but he walked around me and got in her face yelling and acting a dam fool and hadn’t checked on the kids .
I stepped between him and her and asked the kids if they were ok
They sheepishly acknowledged they were and the guy is trying to scold my wife around me
I was trying to diffuse the situation cause I knew if the cops got involved we were going to be in a world of [bleep]
I started pushing my chest into his to get him away from my wife
Finally I got his attention and asked him how much was it going to cost to fix his truck
He looks at it and throws his hands up and says , Hell I don’t know
I said how much for all of us to drive away
He looks at the truck and says 1100 .
I said ok and pulled out the money and paid him
He looked at the money in hand and said that’s 1100
I said count it
He stared around me again giving her lip , I stepped between them and now im getting pissed
I said look you got your fu—cking money get in the truck and leave
About that time I heard the bolt slam shut
Moron has no idea what’s happening
I briskly stepped to the truck and held the rifle down
She is in full rage
Let go , god dam it let go !
I said your not going to shoot the [bleep]
He is in my peripheral
I see the oh [bleep] look come accross his face
I wrenched the rifle from her hands and turned facing him
I told him to leave
She reaches out trying to take the gun back
I jerk it away snd tell her we’re not killing the [bleep] kids
She tries to argue so then I spelled it out for her
We shoot him and then we got to shoot the kids , we ain’t shooting the kids
Finally sunk into her head what I was trying to tell her then numbnuts steps to the side and starts again
I [bleep] lose it , cause I’m tired if this [bleep] guy being to stupid to understand his situation
I ram the muzzle into his forehead and push him back against the truck and tell him
Get in the [bleep] truck and go , or I’m going to shoot you myself
He broke out from under the muzzle and took off so fast he almost threw some of the kids out
I ran around our truck and said drive and drive like you got some [bleep] sense
We went down the road with fender hanging out like a flap on the flying nun
Got that sucker home and a fender at a local junk yard
She was a crazy gal , good hearted as could be , but didn’t think to clear when she was mad
Kenneth

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Bubba after the race, Sunday.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Have I started it? No.

LOL

Dumb fugk.

Wouldn't that be lot rage? grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I pulled out on a 4 lane road behind a lady that had left her pocket book on top of her car. I pulled up beside her, rolled down my window and shouted to her that her pocketbook was on her roof. She ignored me. We stopped side by side at a light, she wouldn't roll her window down, so I yelled it again while pointing at her roof. She cussed at me pretty good and flipped me off. I just smiled and waved at her as she turned on an entrance ramp to the interstate and drove off with her bag still on her roof.

Harry
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, achlupsa, 35, 5 invisible), 1,539 guests, and 818 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.