-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That fuggin' John Cornyn is a damn turncoat.

He needs primaried for sure.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Any Trump voter who pitched me [bleep] about voting for Obama's first term can EAT MY ASS.

Especially you, Scott.

My GOD you guys are gullible. This clown spun his fairy tales and you lapped it up.

But don't worry. He'll be gone soon. wink

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
That sumbiotch would sign a full AWB so fast it would make our heads swim.

NO, the one that would give you whiplash is Hillary.... although I don't know if trump would sign the bill, but someone did once in 94.... and it did no damn good back then either.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Any Trump voter who pitched me [bleep] about voting for Obama's first term can EAT MY ASS.

Especially you, Scott.

My GOD you guys are gullible. This clown spun his fairy tales and you lapped it up.

Damn Jeff, I do believe you have not gotten any smarter over the years. Who did you vote for this go round?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Especially you, Scott.

Go play with yourself in your own little jackoff thread and let the grown men talk here.

Off with you!

Shoo!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Especially you, Scott.

Have you considered that the reason we are where we are at is because of your hero zero and his 8 years of pure unConstitutional BS that cut this country in half and fed our enemies our American money? Trump has been nothing but dealing with the aftermath of Obamas divisiveness and treasonous policies for a year now! Govt is polluted with trash left over from your hero's terms in office. The crazy people on the left have been emboldened by the lawlessness embraced by Obama the Tyrant. The right is on mop up detail. We may never recover from the damage.

Plus, Hillary would have slaughtered this country by now had she been elected.

LOL
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Why the request, has Paddler had his fill?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add

Why the request, has Paddler had his fill?
Now that's funny. I don't care who you are.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Trump was the only choice given the two. However, understand to most in the "swamp" the Constitution comes second to getting re-elected. The wind blows hard enough and they will bend. Not sure if this shooting will be the one, but if not then the next may be. It keeps up and something is coming downwind and they could care less about the Constitution.

5 million voting NRA members is slowly becoming a joke to them. 10-15 million would make them pay attention. Hunting license sales are down, our influence is dwindling and obviously most gun owners don't belong to the NRA.

Politicians for the most part will piss on the Constitution to get re-elected. You give them too much credit to keep spouting "shall not be infringed" and expect them to care about getting it right. The only hope is the Supreme Court, because they will vote against the 2nd then let the SC court decide. If they lose, their excuse will be "I tried."

My prediction will be a push on mag capacity. I wouldn't be surprised if 3 is the number.

Last edited by battue; 02/28/18.

laissez les bons temps rouler
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
We will lose more gun rights under this Republican messiah than we lost under 8 years of Obama..... And his supporters will cheer him on every step of the way.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by liliysdad
We will lose more gun rights under this Republican messiah than we lost under 8 years of Obama..... And his supporters will cheer him on every step of the way.

Bite your tongue!

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Under a Clinton Rule you would have lost ALL YOUR GUNS!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slider1

That's a pretty [bleep] litmus for freedom.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Slider1

Like we did after Sandy Hook?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by liliysdad

Hey "jumper" you must have a crystal ball I guess. So Trump is now a dictator? You'd better go do some reading about how laws are made. I assume you've called your Congressman, emailed your state legislators and sent the NRA some money?

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Especially you, Scott.

Now here is a guy who has no clue. Must have lost his moderator status on HuffPo. But he is good for an occasional laugh as even morons have 1st Amendment rights.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The battlefield is getting closer.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He barely got back in last time.

If he runs again it will be even tougher for him.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by Trump
"I like taking the guns early … Take the guns first, go through due process second."

Wow.. just... wow.

If he actually said that, that's pretty damning. It shows zero respect for the rule of law and core principles of American jurisprudence.

"No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law." The Fifth Amendment to the US Constitution, and Fifth Guarantee in our Bill of Rights. Seems pretty clear to me. What part doesn't he understand? It nowhere states that the principles enshrined in the Bill of Rights are subject to nullification in case a mass murder occurs.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 10Glocks, 338reddog, 35, 6mmbrfan, 13 invisible), 843 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,903
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.