Print Thread
Hop To
Page 119 of 122 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 122
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Pat Powell has 1st and second place tied up in the big pig contrst. Folically challenged.has dink pig so far.

Crimson tide won the bowling pin contest with a .357 revolver.

TexnCal won the cold barrel bullseye contest with a .300 RUM

A bit of an update might be in order......

[Linked Image]

I do believe my dinks are dinkier than FC's.

[Linked Image]

and although I stand to be corrected, IIRC, the guides put Ingwe's sow at the top.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/11/18.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good Lord, a pig the size of Tom?

Geedub......I've caught bass bigger than those freaking things ! laugh

Nice shootin' buys, bet you had a blast. Thanks for the pics.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
13 hours and I only made it to Tularosa.Stooped on I-10 to pick up a kid old walking down the freeway from his broken down truck. It was twelve miles to Sonora, the next town. His uncle stayed with the truck trying to fix the split return hose. We picked up antifreeze but there were no hoses or clamps anywhere. Headed back and gave him my duct tape. The kid was fresh out a LA high school (Lincoln Heights) where was the star shortstop. As luck would have, he wants to go into law enforcement. I tried to talk him out of it but with no luck. They were very grateful.

Kamo Gari, you are inspirational.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kudos Tracy

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
13 hours and I only made it to Tularosa.Stooped on I-10 to pick up a kid old walking down the freeway from his broken down truck. It was twelve miles to Sonora, the next town. His uncle stayed with the truck trying to fix the split return hose. We picked up antifreeze but there were no hoses or clamps anywhere. Headed back and gave him my duct tape. The kid was fresh out a LA high school (Lincoln Heights) where was the star shortstop. As luck would have, he wants to go into law enforcement. I tried to talk him out of it but with no luck. They were very grateful.

Kamo Gari, you are inspirational.

Good man!

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tracy---How many pigs did you get?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Dan, that's the first image I've seen of her whole. Oh my simply gorgeous.

Fantastic time, great individuals and lots of perforated pork.

Thanks again for putting this together.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Dan hunted hard for this critter and got'r done. Congrats on a beautiful trophy.

Also thanks to Dan for all his efforts in putting this hunt together. I had a ball!

[Linked Image]

Shot pistolas until I was afraid I'd have to use my right hand to.......

[Linked Image]

perforated some hoglets

[Linked Image]

two 308's and and a twofer-mini with the 22 mag.

[Linked Image]

unbelievable choice of libation.

[Linked Image]

Shot about 200 rounds of 20 and 28 gauge shell at clays. Could have kept going but my shoulder was hamburger.

[Linked Image]

and got to hang out with a mighty fine group of guys!

Next year can't come too soon.

ya!

GWB

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
They are big critters
.338 Win found the 200gr AB under hide near last rib weighted 130gr recovered

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
They are big critters
]

yup!

[Linked Image]

mighty fine!

ya!

GWB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dan---put me 1st inline for next year's cancellation list. Bob

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
ha you are already 10th on that list but I'll see what I can do

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Well, I spent the morning catching up with work. Then I downloaded my pictures from my camera and my phone to my computer. On my way back from lunch, while sitting at a stop light, the jackass second from the front of the line, started to go on green and then stopped. So me and the guy in front of me stopped and one of my neighbors trucks slammed me in the rear. Luckily I know the owner of the company and we're all good. My side impact air bags went off, but didn't deploy?????, from a rear impact??? My seat belt retracter is screwed up, so I can't wear that now. Weird. It'll need a new bumper, body work on the tailgate, and maybe a new trailer hitch. It's a 2017, fully loaded GMC crew cab in spotless condition. This sucks. cry So I've been tied up most of the afternoon with that and computer network problems and didn't have enough time to post pictures. I'll try to put some up tomorrow. I've got a lot of nice shots, including the 4 monster whitetail bucks I saw. Right now I need to get home, drink a lot of beer, and hope my neck isn't F^cked up too bad. That dude slammed me pretty hard and snapped my neck back. Thank god for high back buckets. I think it's just that the muscles got stretched.

I hope everyone got, or is getting home safe. I got a welcome back with some screwed up schit. mad

Last edited by StoneCutter; 03/12/18.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Damn bad luck Stonecutter

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
It was, per usual, a great time and I do thank Dan for the work he does to continue to make it such. My youngest and I head out at 5 AM tomorrow for a couple of days of upland bird hunting. His first trip to watch dogs work. I doubt he will sleep much tonight.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Well, I spent the morning catching up with work. Then I downloaded my pictures from my camera and my phone to my computer. On my way back from lunch, while sitting at a stop light, the jackass second from the front of the line, started to go on green and then stopped. So me and the guy in front of me stopped and one of my neighbors trucks slammed me in the rear. Luckily I know the owner of the company and we're all good. My side impact air bags went off, but didn't deploy?????, from a rear impact??? My seat belt retracter is screwed up, so I can't wear that now. Weird. It'll need a new bumper, body work on the tailgate, and maybe a new trailer hitch. It's a 2017, fully loaded GMC crew cab in spotless condition. This sucks. cry So I've been tied up most of the afternoon with that and computer network problems and didn't have enough time to post pictures. I'll try to put some up tomorrow. I've got a lot of nice shots, including the 4 monster whitetail bucks I saw. Right now I need to get home, drink a lot of beer, and hope my neck isn't F^cked up too bad. That dude slammed me pretty hard and snapped my neck back. Thank god for high back buckets. I think it's just that the muscles got stretched.

I hope everyone got, or is getting home safe. I got a welcome back with some screwed up schit. mad

Damn it! Stay safe and heal well.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by colorado bob
Tracy---How many pigs did you get?

Two the first morning (one at 16 yards and the big boar at 120) and one the last afternoon. The last one was sleeping in a wallow on the side of the road and we woke it up driving past it. We had a great time and you were missed. I think you heated up the rifle contest crowd with your factory ammo marksmanship.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
SC, that’s sucks. I hope the neck issue passes. Get yourself a kick ass custom replacement rear bumper. The OEM one is a bit flimsy. My brother had a similar incident and replaced his with a Buckstop Bumper. It looks great.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thanks guys. My neck is fine. Still waiting for the insurance company to contact me. I'm just pissed because I didn't need the hassle. The biggest problem I have is that my seat belt is screwed up and I can't wear it. It's stuck in the retracted position and I can't get it out. I'm waiting for a police officer to pull me over for not wearing it.

Kingston, I think you have a 2017 GMC or Chevy right? There's a recall on the seat belt retractors. I haven't had a chance to get it done. Now I know why they were recalled. If any of you guys have these trucks, get the recall done ASAP.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Page 119 of 122 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 122

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (beefan, 35, 308ld, 808outdoors, 338reddog, 7 invisible), 906 guests, and 884 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,206
Posts18,524,263
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.