Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Honestly, I don't see as he gains anything by constantly tweeting insults at people he doesn't like. When he's doing this, he's acting like a teenage girl who's spatting with some other little girl, over a boy that they both like.

I didn't vote for him to spend more time on Twitter than on getting the things done that he said he was going to do.

Yes,he could just play golf every day and take 4 vacations a year.

Well, he's not getting a lot accomplished either way, is he.

Listen Douchebag, he has half the country, the MSM, and parts of his own government trying to destroy him morning, noon, and night.

F'n limp-wristed gashes can shove your impossible expectations

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kroo88
Honestly, I don't see as he gains anything by constantly tweeting insults at people he doesn't like. When he's doing this, he's acting like a teenage girl who's spatting with some other little girl, over a boy that they both like.

I didn't vote for him to spend more time on Twitter than on getting the things done that he said he was going to do.

Listen Douchebag, he has half the country, the MSM, and parts of his own government trying to destroy him morning, noon, and night.

lolol

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Trumps mouth, and twitter fingers will be his undoing. I voted for the man, and support his agenda. But he will never be able to accomplish it. I also have no doubts that McCabe, Comey, Hillary, Obama and others did things that should have at the minimum resulted in their removal. But I don't think for a minute that Trump is any better. He is as big a crook as the others.

The fact that the Muller investigation has gone 14 months with no announced findings means nothing. You don't let anyone know what you've found until the end. At least partly because you don't want people who will be interviewed in the future to know what you already know. For all we know he may already have enough to lock up the entire Trump family.

There may well not have been any collusion between Trump Sr. and the Russians. But there is absolutely no doubt there was Russian meddling. Remember, Nixon had nothing to do with the Watergate break in. There was 26 months of investigation before he finally resigned and the investigation wasn't over. Had he not resigned the investigation could have easily gone another year or more before he would have been impeached for obstruction of justice.

All of Trumps tweets plus on the record comments are by themselves pretty strong evidence of obstruction. If he is ever interviewed by Muller ANYTHING he says will end up being considered lying to an investigator. And they'll have his tweets and on the record comments as proof.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Okay arsehole, when I vote for someone and they don't live up to my expectations, I reserve the right criticize them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Ethan, You couldn’t be more wrong. Everything that Trump has said regarding tweets, everything his team says about his tweets and everything his detractors say about his tweets is in stark contrast to your “guess”. Irregardless though the tweets are effective and seem to serve his ultimate goal so we can argue over who’s guess is correct but all that matters ultimately is that the tweets serve his goal of communicating directly with his constituents without the biased filter of the media.

Turn on your sarcasm meter.

I told my thirteen year old son about your sig line a couple of weeks ago. He's quoted it since. We've laughed our asses off about it several times. Good work.

It’s been stated I’m as dry as the Atacama desert at times

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Okay arsehole, when I vote for someone and they don't live up to my expectations, I reserve the right criticize them.

So don't vote for Trump in 2020, and the fire won't have to listen to any more of your stupid crap.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JMR40
Trumps mouth, and twitter fingers will be his undoing. I voted for the man, and support his agenda. But he will never be able to accomplish it. I also have no doubts that McCabe, Comey, Hillary, Obama and others did things that should have at the minimum resulted in their removal. But I don't think for a minute that Trump is any better. He is as big a crook as the others.

The fact that the Muller investigation has gone 14 months with no announced findings means nothing. You don't let anyone know what you've found until the end. At least partly because you don't want people who will be interviewed in the future to know what you already know. For all we know he may already have enough to lock up the entire Trump family.

There may well not have been any collusion between Trump Sr. and the Russians. But there is absolutely no doubt there was Russian meddling. Remember, Nixon had nothing to do with the Watergate break in. There was 26 months of investigation before he finally resigned and the investigation wasn't over. Had he not resigned the investigation could have easily gone another year or more before he would have been impeached for obstruction of justice.

All of Trumps tweets plus on the record comments are by themselves pretty strong evidence of obstruction. If he is ever interviewed by Muller ANYTHING he says will end up being considered lying to an investigator. And they'll have his tweets and on the record comments as proof.

Another campfire liberal spews nonsense. You and JeffO make a stellar team, congradulations

And please point out any of Trumps tweets where he has been wrong?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
there's plenty of far-right & far-left supporters on the fire, and elsewhere.

the battle is for the minds of the centrists.

it's not personality, it's policy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Excellent post. Trump had a great chance to do great things for this country, with a GOP majority in the House and Senate. Instead, he has done everything humanly possible to piss as many of them off as possible, limiting what he wants to do. The Democrat wins in the special elections will only serve to make it harder for him.

Now, for those who keep throwing up how much the other side hates him......no different than how we hated Obama. That's business as usual in Washington, and you must learn to deal with it. Trump hasn't a clue how to.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by irfubar

Another campfire liberal spews nonsense. You and JeffO make a stellar team, congradulations

And please point out any of Trumps tweets where he has been wrong?

Amazing how many of these ankle-biters "voted for Trump", and gotta remind everybody of that while every onea their crapass posts whines about Trump, like a bitch.

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Excellent post. Trump had a great chance to do great things for this country, with a GOP majority in the House and Senate. Instead, he has done everything humanly possible to piss as many of them off as possible, limiting what he wants to do. The Democrat wins in the special elections will only serve to make it harder for him.

Now, for those who keep throwing up how much the other side hates him......no different than how we hated Obama. That's business as usual in Washington, and you must learn to deal with it. Trump hasn't a clue how to.

Doubling down Douchebag, one thing is for certain, you couldn't possibly have a f'n clue what his daily duties entail. Please keep adjusting your gashpad as is necessary.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You need to read more as to exactly what the President has done already ....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Tweets like these make Trump look like a vindictive fool. Worse, they strengthen McCabe's contention that the whole thing is a vendetta by Trump, and halp the Defense claim their client can't get a fair trial, assuming one happens.

I support Trump's policies. I just wish he wouldn't act like such an idiot. He makes it harder to sell his policies.

All very true. But, most of his supporters on here don't give a damn about his policies. They just want to see him "stick it to the Democrats."

One question asswipe, who would you prefer to be in office right now? Give us a name, it's real simple. Show your colors.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Barry had a government full of sycophants, the media and both parties behind him.

Trump has both houses of government, the media and every career bureaucrat against him and yet he's accomplished more in one year than barry did in four.

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
The two or three minutes a day Tweeting this stuff is actually quite valuable. #1, it resonates with his base, #2, it drives the emotion-driven Left bat scheit crazy, #3, it makes his enemies constantly underestimate him, #4, he actually lets out hints of what's really going on and what's about to happen.

And, it gives him something to do while sitting on the throne.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar

I suspect these tweets take him but a minute or two to compose. How is that interfering with him getting things done?

I see these tweets as being one of the few ways he has to get the truth before millions of people.

And you know they are effective by the way the left reacts, it drives them batshit crazy.

I don't understand the tweet thing either but that alone makes it alright with me.

The folks bitching about Trump need to remember we're a couple of hundred votes from dead people away from loosing our 2A rights along with several other freedoms..

These are desperate times so if it takes some outlandish measures I'm gonna shut my yap and let him do his job the way he sees fit.

Besides......I don't disagree with a single word in his tweets.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by FatCity67

The problem is your life long conditioning. Good, bad or indifferent.

Trump is waging a public relations war on many fronts.

Beats having Bush sit like a coward and take it like he was guilty of their accusals.

Im wishing Trump would start tweeting about how the collusion is between Comey and Mueller as friends and the legal requirements are that a SP is barred from having personal friends involved in the investigation.

Also, he should be informing folks the law requires a specific illegality must be the target of the investigation.

Also that Mueler was the head of the FBI when Hilkary was getting millions from the ruskies for the Uranium One sellout.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Huh?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ed-more-than-ronald-reagan-in-first-year

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Im thinking neither he nor we knew the Rinos would fight him on ocare or the wall or the muzzies or the.....

Hes done more than anyone else electable would and in fact is probably the only man in the US who was electable.

We witnessed a real miracle from God in his no 1 running and no 2 winniing (against a crooked voting system no less).

Probably no less a miracle in having had Devin Nunes where he was when he was.

I guess some might think it was just luck that hillbiotch had the voice/laugh/cough/faint episodes at just the riggt time in the run up to the election, even though we havent seen it since.

I wouldnt cuss the horse im riding when it was the best one of the remuda.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Now, for those who keep throwing up how much the other side hates him......no different than how we hated Obama. That's business as usual in Washington, and you must learn to deal with it. Trump hasn't a clue how.

Two low information voters who haven't a clue what this President has accomplished,against extraordinary opposition,and in such a short period of time.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 10 invisible), 1,497 guests, and 879 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.