Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Not my fault, I'm on the right track Baby I was born this way.

I would think that self loathing is learned behavior.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

No it weren't me, people would go "where's Travis" and other guys would say "in rehab". I never said anything one way or another.

At least you cared enough to read through it all.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I would think that self loathing is learned behavior.

Best thing I like about the Irish is, they made use of the sally ports for bets. OK, the fort is surrounded, no way out, so two guys would make a bet, burst out the sally port and run around the walls in opposite directions. The loser didn't make it, or maybe they both lost, in case of death the settling of debt was put off to the next life cool

That and the fact that Irish women enjoyed rights in traditional society most places at that time could only dream of.

If ya go to Ireland today you'll find the friendliest and most hospitable people ('cept maybe for the Ulster Prods, those exceedingly tough people have an edge to 'em). In Ireland too all that touristy stuff ain't touristy at all, they take their traditions very seriously.

But first to see stuff like that ya gotta but down the bottle and actually go.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Why would anybody care what's in Ireland? They couldn't even kick England's ass.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Raise your hand if you're married and can pay to heat your house.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Heat ain't squat down here, its the A/C that'll kill ya wink

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Heat ain't squat down here, its the A/C that'll kill ya wink

Yes it is, my electricity bill for the past quarter is just on $1600.00 dollars for the house, winter is cheap as I cut my own wood.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm right at $70, biggest draw I got is the refrigerator. In the summer it goes up to $85, buts that's mostly because they raise their rates during peak demand (ever'body's AC). AC and heat in season would prob'ly cost me another $2,000/year. $2,000 will cover a Pedersoli Short Land Model Brown Bess, bayonet and a Mexican army uniform I've been needing for the Alamo cool Actually the Mexicans were using India pattern Besses, surplus from the Napoleonic Wars, but nobody makes a decent repro of that model so short land patterns are commonly substituted.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
damn my electric bill in summer can be 500-600 a month running both units

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22
[quote][Were it not for Lenin, Marx would be regarded as as a minor political/economic theorist]

That is not a true statement and hides the truth lvmiker. Start at the start. Lenin nor Marx's manifesto never would have gotten a start, nary a foothold if it wasn't for the International Bankers (Globalist) in this country and Europe. The same bunch who are attempting to overthrow every nationalist country in the world for their globalism, ie communism.

Here is a clear understanding.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Kinda cliched I know, but here he is, a typically conflicted self-loathing Irishman who hated White people.... grin

The Scots were originally Irish of course, and a great deal of back and forth took place over the Centuries between the two places.

Sad truth is tho guys like those in the video spent much more time fighting each other than they did the English. "Braveheart" is sorta comic relief to folks over there familiar with the history of the place but the movie does get the attitudes right IMHO. One cool detail is you can see Stephen wearing saffron, that mustard color traditional to the old Irish.

William Wallace was a Lowland Scot and woulda never worn a tartan kilt, which to the best of my understanding weren't worn by people of his area that far back.

The cool thing is tho Wallace's sort of people became the Prods, and later woulda given rise in part to the Scots-Irish, who in turn brung so much to our own traditional American character. Yepper, the freedom-loving Wallace was a prototypical American cool

Birdwatcher

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
damn my electric bill in summer can be 500-600 a month running both units

Six years ago when my son and his family were living with us too, the collective electric bill would be north of $400/month. Living by myself I don't really GAS about heat or cold, might even enjoy the hardship actually, I wanna get clear of my present debt ASAP.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Having A/C to pay for at any cost symbolizes the greatness of being an American.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Having A/C to pay for at any cost symbolizes the greatness of being an American.

mike r

A/C absolutely transformed Texas, and launched a population boom.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
[quote=K22]
[Were it not for Lenin, Marx would be regarded as as a minor political/economic theorist]

That is not a true statement and hides the truth lvmiker. Start at the start. Lenin nor Marx's manifesto never would have gotten a start, nary a foothold if it wasn't for the International Bankers (Globalist) in this country and Europe. The same bunch who are attempting to overthrow every nationalist country in the world for their globalism, ie communism.

Yep, K22 impresses.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
[quote=K22]
[Were it not for Lenin, Marx would be regarded as as a minor political/economic theorist]

Yep, K22 impresses.

Impresses the droolers, no doubt.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

649 members (16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 12344mag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 77 invisible), 3,082 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,353
Posts18,487,900
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.