-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not surprised that Brennan supports corruption within the .gov, particularly since he was likely at the very root of a significant amount of that corruption.

Mildly surprised he apparently carries around a thesaurus when he tweets.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
as the catharsis continues and gains momentum, it's becoming abundantly clear that what is going to be needed real soon is a re-education colony established at guantanamo bay for a select few. a very select few hundreds.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Harry M
Anti-American, Anti Constitution

The depth of corrupt politicians and public employees working against the American people and the United States Constitution has only been slightly revealed, a mere tip of the iceberg as they say. It is NOT hyperbole
at all to say this. 50% of America walks with Progressives, 50% walks with the United States Constitution. If the 50% that stands with the United States Constitution wavers over the war being waged in Washington then the era will be written in the history books as to when America crossed over the bridge into Communism. And this ain't no joke, this is as real as real gets.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ftbt
.... Here’s what Mr. Muzzie just said about Trump in response to McCabe’s firing:

[Linked Image]

I don’t know where most of you are from .... but in my neighborhood, them’s fightin’ words. If I was Mr. Muzzie, I would be watching my back.
He's just another sourpuss loser from a prior gov't position. If he's a muslim, I didn't know it before now.. But it could be another reason he's yowling - since Trump's a 'non-believer'..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ftbt
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Who the F is he?? ......

A Charter Member of THE-BEND-OVER-FOR-BARRY CLUB!

Not to mention he voted for the Communist Party candidate for president during the 74 election

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
No wonder paddler likes the pos. Birds of a feather.....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Several things mentioned ring true.

I think they are starting to sweat

I don't think any of us really understood the institutional bias that has crept into our bureaucracy. I find it unfathomable that we could have people like Comey, McCabe, Brennan et. Al. that would actively work against the American process for their own Partisan gain, and that it was obviously understood and orchestrated. They all assumed that HRC would be the POTUS, they would not only be safe and their efforts unknown, but ultimately rewarded.

Not sure that this is Swamp, it looks more like a cesspool. Cesspools are full of dung and stink. To clean that up, you don't call a lawyer or a surgeon, you call a plumber. Somebody who will put on their boots and gloves and wade into the stink and clean it up.

That is dirty work, it is not pleasant to watch, and if you stand too close, you get some on you. Trump, in this instance is our plumber. People don't like it because he has waded into the mess and has found a hole bunch of turds floating around, and has the audacity to call them what they are. They don't like the fact that the political airwaves have a stench to them right now. He is just the guy to clean this up because he is the only one available that has the backbone to withstand the push back.

What do any of you really think Obama, Clinton and the Dems were doing during the transition? They panicked because they never saw a Hillary defeat coming. They know the SCOTUS was n the balance. They knew they'd likely lose Scalia's seat, and they did. What is this back up plan those FBI trolls tweeted about? It is becoming clear with that "F Flynn then F Trump" statement. They were determined to attack Trump from the outside with the MSM, Soros organize protests, and constant political attacks, meanwhile subvert him and attack him using the system from within.

Scary? You bet it is. Any other GOP figure would have been toast by now.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Redneck
[quote=ftbt].... Here’s what Mr. Muzzie just said about Trump in response to McCabe’s firing:

[Linked Image]

I don’t know where most of you are from .... but in my neighborhood, them’s fightin’ words. If I was Mr. Muzzie, I would be watching my back.
He's just another sourpuss loser from a prior gov't position. If he's a muslim, I didn't know it before now.. But it could be another reason he's yowling - since Trump's a 'non-believer'.. [/quote

Brennan is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Has been for some time. Speaks Arabic and converted to Islam quite some time back.
Brennan and Adam Schiff have threated Trump, both using the Intelligence branches as the threat. Clapper and Brennan publically asserted that they would have him assassinated by 2018.
Trump was "drafted" by the military to run for office and was given the promise of full protection by the same. If I understood correctly, Brennan was promised free room and board with room service on an exquisite Caribbean Island Hotel..........................Hotel Guantanamo. grin wink

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by hatari
Several things mentioned ring true.

I think they are starting to sweat

I don't think any of us really understood the institutional bias that has crept into our bureaucracy. I find it unfathomable that we could have people like Comey, McCabe, Brennan et. Al. that would actively work against the American process for their own Partisan gain, and that it was obviously understood and orchestrated. They all assumed that HRC would be the POTUS, they would not only be safe and their efforts unknown, but ultimately rewarded.

Not sure that this is Swamp, it looks more like a cesspool. Cesspools are full of dung and stink. To clean that up, you don't call a lawyer or a surgeon, you call a plumber. Somebody who will put on their boots and gloves and wade into the stink and clean it up.

That is dirty work, it is not pleasant to watch, and if you stand too close, you get some on you. Trump, in this instance is our plumber. People don't like it because he has waded into the mess and has found a hole bunch of turds floating around, and has the audacity to call them what they are. They don't like the fact that the political airwaves have a stench to them right now. He is just the guy to clean this up because he is the only one available that has the backbone to withstand the push back.

What do any of you really think Obama, Clinton and the Dems were doing during the transition? They panicked because they never saw a Hillary defeat coming. They know the SCOTUS was n the balance. They knew they'd likely lose Scalia's seat, and they did. What is this back up plan those FBI trolls tweeted about? It is becoming clear with that "F Flynn then F Trump" statement. They were determined to attack Trump from the outside with the MSM, Soros organize protests, and constant political attacks, meanwhile subvert him and attack him using the system from within.

Scary? You bet it is. Any other GOP figure would have been toast by now.
Well-said, sir.....well said.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Wow, are you guys ever delusional. Brennan is spot on, as so many Trump critics are as well. Trumps a corrupt, stupid man, in Obama's words, "nothing but a bullshitter". It worries me somewhat that you guys fall for it, but I suppose somebody has to occupy the far left side of the intelligence bell curve. More than two standard deviations from the mean. Thank goodness there aren't very many of you.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahahaha. Well, at least youre an expert on BS. What other commies in this country do you idolize?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The Delusional: like piddler

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/19/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
RGK Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Paddler
Wow, are you guys ever delusional. Brennan is spot on, as so many Trump critics are as well. Trumps a corrupt, stupid man, in Obama's words, "nothing but a bullshitter". It worries me somewhat that you guys fall for it, but I suppose somebody has to occupy the far left side of the intelligence bell curve. More than two standard deviations from the mean. Thank goodness there aren't very many of you.

Enough of us to win the last election, though.
Bob

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
These deep state A-holes, and their supporters need their tails cut off!.... Right up behind their ears. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For the record (again) as to who (and what) this POS Paddler is:

Paddler :

https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton/reviews?page=

Rude, demeaning, and maybe a perv.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jon A Middleton - Posted on April 29th, 2013

I went to doctor Middleton for severe abdominal pains through Instacare. Just as Stu M. has stated, I was demeaned and made to feel VERY uncomfortable around this doctor. He behaved as if I was arguing against everything he said-though I wasnt saying a word! I was simply nodding and listening. I was not instructed to sit back up after he did his "pressing" over my abdomen to check for god-knows what whilst in a smock. He continued during the majority of my consultation to touch and grab my entire stomach area, even getting a bit too close to the breasts... I was so severely uncomfortable that I didnt know what to say or do so I eventually just sat up of my own accord. I was given a LECTURE on how I did not have any ulcers, and that the tests werent worth his time and was issued a prescription for irritable bowel syndrome. So far this medicine has only been a super-tum, making it easier to have taco bell. After he left (without any instruction on whether to return to reception or anything!) my husband, who had been sitting in said that he felt uncomfortable with his 'prodding.' So I know it wasnt just me! I was given no information about the prescription I was issued such as lifestyle changes etc. So I ended up calling before pick-up. When doing this I decided to inform the head nurse of my discomfort and ill-treatment and asked her to make the appropriate person aware of this. Im sure she did no such thing. Ill be seeing Doctor Moore for a second opinion.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=jorgeI]For the record (again) as to who (and what) this POS Paddler is:[quote]

He never even denies it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
[quote=jorgeI]For the record (again) as to who (and what) this POS Paddler is:[quote]

He never even denies it.

He can't because it's a matter of public record...

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by RGK

Enough of us to win the last election, though.
Bob

He lost the popular vote by 3 million. He won the Russian loving, racist and stupid demographic, of which you are a part.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

He lost the popular vote by 3 million. He won the Russian loving, racist and stupid demographic, of which you are a part.

Why you are allowed to troll here is beyond me.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One of the central issues around this whole FAKE Russia nonsense, was to divert the President from completing his agenda and high on that list was (and is) voter fraud. The other day, there was an article about one hundred thousand (!) fraudulent voters in Pennsylvania (not California). Either towards the end of his first term or probably doing his second term, the President will have the time to focus on this and ferret out the millions of fraudulent votes cast for Hillary and it of course will completely nullify that "she won the popular vote" LIE

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (10ring1, 12344mag, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 69 invisible), 2,765 guests, and 1,346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,070
Posts18,501,476
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.