Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe we could quit dedicating threads to these POS trolls... ?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Piddler admitting he watches Rachel Moosknuckel is really all I need to know about the guy. Any fool who watches MSNBC and believes anything they say is a lost cause and a complete dumbass. Doctor 1.7 is a complete joke and most likely a paid troll.

I asked a friend in the medical field about Piddlers 1.7 doctor rating. The look on there face said it all. POS!!!

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I thought we could maybe discuss the patient without replying to or addressing him. frown

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Springcove
Piddler admitting he watches Rachel Moosknuckel is really all I need to know about the guy. Any fool who watches MSNBC and believes anything they say is a lost cause and a complete dumbass. Doctor 1.7 is a complete joke and most likely a paid troll.

I asked a friend in the medical field about Piddlers 1.7 doctor rating. The look on there face said it all. POS!!!

Uhoh, does this mean I'm a closeted tranny crusher.. ? Miss(Mr) Moosknuckel's kind of crazy has a hypnotizing effect on me. Wonder what it would be like if I was a pot smoker.

JMO, but I like to see where the enemy is at from time to time.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I thought we could maybe discuss the patient without replying to or addressing him. frown

He's just a liberal troll.

Nothing but a POS liar that has only one purpose here... To disrupt this forum and upset conservatives. Nothing he says has any relevance whatsoever. Mentioning their names in the titles of threads does nothing but affirm to them that they are getting through to their targets.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i never answer the fugger and if it wasn't for folks responding to him, I wouldn't even open his threads, so all I do is re-post the link to his quack malpractice issues.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Springcove
Piddler most likely is not going away. He thinks he is so much smarter than the rest of us that he can change the way we think. He’s a delusional piece of 💩. Doctor 1.7 is a douche of the highest order.

He only thinks he's smarter that he room by virtue of his education. I know many educated idiots. I have brilliant colleagues and some that don't have the any more insight than God gave a goose. Eye is in the former category, Paddler in the later.

If I want to go outside my area of expertise and offer a simple opinion, Paddler's trolling and agitation around here is a symptom of his inferiority complex driven by social awkwardness. He's probably never had a group to comfortable fit in with. Doubt that he was ever an athlete, at least not in any significant team sport. In high school, he was obviously a good student, but couldn't get laid in a port town with a fist full of $50s.

Problem he faces is that when he crosses swords with Jag, he can't thump with his "superior" (sarcasm) intellect, because he's sparring with someone who not only is his equal, but lacks the inadequacy issue. I could be wrong about all of that, but I don't think so... wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by jorgeI
i never answer the fugger and if it wasn't for folks responding to him, I wouldn't even open his threads, so all I do is re-post the link to his quack malpractice issues.

Paddler is just one trick pony in that he sees only what he wants to see and refuses to acknowledge anything he doesn't.
As to his medical skills it's quite telling too that he has avoided making any measure of defense regarding his horribly poor reviews posted by former patients.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hatari agreed. Great post. Piddler is just being Piddler. Poor guy...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If we'd all just stop clicking on troll threads, they lose. Their only purpose is to create anger and dissension. Why help them do that?

Arguing with them is not only futile, but it is exactly what they want. Just stop.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
If we'd all just stop clicking on troll threads, they lose. Their only purpose is to create anger and dissension. Why help them do that?

Arguing with them is not only futile, but it is exactly what they want. Just stop.

Agreed, but it's fun to prove him wrong again and again. smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And handy when you feel like slapping someone when the power goes out just long enough to mess up your computer and you're up way too late righting the ship.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paddler disappeared for a while, which he does when he realizes Trump is winning or has won an issue. He regroups and comes back to fart I the room and stir things up when he can find an issue. He was gone from May '17 to the first of the year, pretty much. That was a peaceful time around here. He had to lay low while Trump flogged the Dems on Tax Cuts.

Suddenly, he's all over the place starting troll threads and stirring up others. Wonder if he's in between jobs right now?

A Paddler classic after Trump had been in office, what? Eight weeks?

Originally Posted by Paddler
How much longer can Trump last? He lost big on healthcare, new problems arise daily on the Russian front, he has no credibility, no couth, minimal intelligence, knows nothing, doesn't read, doesn't care about policy, and really has no interest in fulfilling the duties of president. His approval rating is way under water; he reached 36% in record time. Why doesn't he just resign?[/quote]

Reinforces my observation that the Left know that Trump will easily win re-election in 2020, so all they can do is either subvert him, or pray he resigns. They can't beat him in the arena of ideas or action. All they have is cloak and dagger, which is now coming to light. Maybe Paddler is on sabbatical getting some emotional counseling.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Fug him

I'd rather not. He ain't got the right kind of plumbing.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why are people making threads about this clown, you're just giving him attention he doesn't deserve.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Fug him

I'd rather not. He ain't got the right kind of plumbing.
Paul B.

Yeah, and besides that, somebody already fugged him up pretty bad. Probably was a PC progressive school and college system we arent going to be able to rectify without a CC. IOW, get ready to see a lot more mental midgets as our country regresses into the abysmal abyss relegated to countries ruled by socio-commie tyranny.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/21/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like him as much as his patients do.

Not me.....I only gave him a .3 rating and that seemed high.
Gotta admit....he plays a lot of folks here like a fiddle though.
Hell....I even get sucked in once in a while knowing good and well that he's just a troll that should be ignored..

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I like him as much as his patients do.

Not me.....I only gave him a .3 rating and that seemed high.
Gotta admit....he plays a lot of folks here like a fiddle though.
Hell....I even get sucked in once in a while knowing good and well that he's just a troll that should be ignored..

and both of you rate him much more than I do...
He has more than a few classic symptoms of a sociopathic behavior disorder.
I would not turn my back on the piece of Schitt if I was ever in any kind of social setting with him what so ever.
I don't want to be anywhere near him when he snaps.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
His threads are as satisfying, as listening to Obama talk about what a good job he has done.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Didn't open. I have no interest in anything he has to say.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

298 members (1lesfox, 2500HD, 240NMC, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 21, 27 invisible), 1,865 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,086
Posts18,501,723
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.