Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
$150,000 or a $30,000

ninja please

I drive a $300 car laugh

If it's running it's worth more than $300.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by shootinurse
He died a billionaire at 56yrs of Pancreatic Cancer and here are his last words on the sick bed:

"I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others’ eyes my life is an epitome of success.
However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.

At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.

You can employ someone to drive the car for you, make money for you but you cannot have someone to bear the sickness for you.
Material things lost can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when it is lost – "Life".

When a person goes into the operating room, he will realize that there is one book that he has yet to finish reading – "Book of Healthy Life".

Whichever stage in life we are at right now, with time, we will face the day when the curtain comes down.

Treasure Love for your family, love for your spouse, love for your friends..

Treat yourself well. Cherish others.

As we grow older, and hence wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a $300 or $30 watch - they both tell the same time...

Whether we carry a $300 or $30 wallet/handbag - the amount of money inside is the same;
Whether we drive a $150,000 car or a $30,000 car, the road and distance is the same, and we get to the same destination.

Whether we drink a bottle of $300 or $10 wine - the hangover is the same;

Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3000 sq ft - loneliness is the same.

You will realize, your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.

Whether you fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down - you go down with it...

Therefore.. I hope you realize, when you have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, who you chat with, laugh with, talk with, have sing songs with, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven and earth, .... That is true happiness!!"

Five Undeniable Facts of Life :

1. Don't educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy. So when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.

2. Best awarded words in London ... "Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food."

3. The One who loves you will never leave you for another because even if there are 100 reasons to give up he or she will find one reason to hold on.

4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human.
Only a few really understand it.

5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, You have to manage!

NOTE: If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone! But if you want to Walk Far, Walk Together!

Six Best Doctors in the World
1. Sunlight
2. Rest
3. Exercise
4. Diet
5. Self Confidence and
6. Friends

Maintain them in all stages of Life and enjoy a healthy life.

Sent with Smiles, Affection and Love !!

Completely false.

Never happened.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Seminole39
Originally Posted by slumlord
Small world: myself and steve jobs had the same transplant surgeon.

NGAF

Tormenting a former friend whom.is a transplant patient with plenty of post o.o complications.

Seminole39 and bosshawg and all their socks puppets....

Been identified numerous times......

Tormenting is such a strong word

I merely quoted the man's very own sig line. Now be a good little lad and scrape the rest of that alpo out of the can with a butter knife and KMA

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by supercrewd
I work so I can make the choice between "Fancy Feast" and the generic equivalent when I retire...

sc
The Mrs. and I were walking down the pet food aisle at the local grocery store one day and as two ladies were walking toward us I turned and said to my wife - honey do you think we could afford to eat canned cat food this weak instead of the dry kind. They look on their faces was priceless.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I heard that Steve Jobs was an angry, self absorbed, miserable prick and only in death did he realize what he missed in life despite being a billionaire.

Nothing like advice on how to live from someone that eschewed kindness and compassion. Typical liberal...do as I say not as I do.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Well, I for one certainly hope alla that is true grin

One thing he shoulda added “and when we die all of our posts on the ‘Fire just scroll on down the pages and are lost....”

Posts on the fire are never lost , they are eternal. There is always someone who will drag them back up to the top.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (35, 41rem, 007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 10 invisible), 1,466 guests, and 878 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,312
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.