Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I suspect another suicide by a gender confused individual, who happened to blame it on global warming.

NRA Life Member
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I hope he starts a new trend.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"“It’s a shock; it’s a shame,” said mom Dana Lall as she shepherded a crowd of Catholic-school kids past the horrific scene, en route to a baseball game."

What a self centered piece of [bleep]. Little innocent 13 year old Catholic school girls walking through the park on a spring day, had to see this gruesome burned corpse. Will give them nightmares for years.

"It's a shock, it's a shame, we arrived too late for the kiddies to roast weenies and make s'mores."

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Faagotry is a mental disorder.......

A flamer flaming out, I'm ok with that.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Feel the burn.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He just found out that what the Bible says about God hating homosexual sin is really true.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I thought I smelled something funny...oh wait...that was my tribute.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

nypost.com
METRO
Activist lawyer burned himself to death to protest global warming
By Gwynne Hogan and Amanda Woods April 14, 2018 | 6:33pm | Updated
A “green” activist who was a pioneering lawyer for gay and transgender rights — including in the notorious “Boys Don’t Cry” rape murder case — committed suicide by setting himself on fire Saturday morning in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park in a grisly act of protest against the ecological destruction of the Earth.

David Buckel, 60, left behind a charred corpse and a typed suicide note that said he was burning himself to death using “fossil fuel” to reflect how mankind was likewise killing itself, police sources said.

He left the note in a manila envelope marked “To The Police,” recovered from inside a black metal pushcart he discarded at the scene.

“Most humans on the planet now breathe air made unhealthy by fossil fuels, and many die early deaths as a result,” Buckel wrote in his note, which he also sent to the New York Times.

“My early death by fossil fuel reflects what we are doing to ourselves.”

He added, “Honorable purpose in life invites honorable purpose in death.”

Passers-by were horrified to see Buckel’s burned remains.

“It was just lying there, on its back, knees slightly bent like someone would lie on the sand at the beach,” said Irena Ryjova, 44, a rollerblader who passed by at about 7 a.m., less than an hour after the immolation.

“It’s a shock; it’s a shame,” said mom Dana Lall as she shepherded a crowd of Catholic-school kids past the horrific scene, en route to a baseball game.

As a senior attorney with Lambda Legal defense, Buckel was a lead lawyer in a 2000 lawsuit on behalf of transgender “Boys Don’t Cry” rape-murder victim Brandon Teena, helping the family recover additional damages from neglectful Nebraska law enforcement.

The 1999 movie earned Hilary Swank an Oscar for her portrayal of Teena.

“It’s a very important case, not only within Nebraska but nationally,” Buckel had told the Daily Nebraskan newspaper in 2001, ­after helping win an $80,000 judgment.

He also fought for the right of gay high school students in Salt Lake City to organize a club, and argued against discrimination in the Boy Scouts of America and the military.

“The thoroughness, the detail and the careful reasoning in the opinion means that other courts around the nation will be paying attention,” he said.

“The news of David Buckel’s death is heartbreaking,” the group tweeted Saturday night.

“This is a tremendous loss for our Lambda Legal family, but also for the entire movement for social justice.”

In another pivotal case, Buckel won a New Jersey Supreme Court ruling in 2006 acknowledging that gay couples are entitled to the same legal rights and financial benefits as heterosexual married couples.

Oh boy...I hope this catches on!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Its a start.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Should use them to generate power. That would really be "green".

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
More winning

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
More winning

In a nutshell. *albeit a well charred shell

Last edited by Fireball2; 04/15/18.

LOL
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Well you know it shows what liberals, like paddler and others are really like, they are delusional thinking this type of thing was the answer, when in reality it does nothing.

It would be nice to think it could spark more of this from fellow libs, but I am not sure how many could hold a candle to this guy. grin

Will this spark another movie, weekend at Burnies, I guess this will be his nickname from now on.

I guess it is true, smoking will kill you.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Liberalism is a mental disorder" said mom Dana Lall as she shepherded a crowd of Catholic-school kids past the horrific scene, en route to a baseball game.

grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm happy to finally see a liberal who not only talks the talk, but walks the walk.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I can hear him now "is it hot, or is it just me" blush

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Smoke 'em if you got 'em" wink

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The burning question is do I care? Nope... Bye...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
AH, a liberal on fire for his cause, brings a tear to the eye!

oh wait that was just a cinder!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
More winning

Hooray!

Originally Posted by deerstalker
AH, a liberal on fire for his cause, brings a tear to the eye!

oh wait that was just a cinder!

LOL

Last edited by DMc; 04/15/18.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

272 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 38 invisible), 2,598 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,039
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.