Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Here are a few pictures of the local gunshop 75 years ago. Shiff the gunman about 15 miles north in North Woodstock, had his shop there from 1920-1952 when he died. He was very famous and known worldwide,and hated democrat rule,namely Roosevelt and his new deal ,and J.edgar Hoover and his Gestapo. He used to have a franklin dime on the floor and as you came thru his door ,you were required to stamp on that dime !!! grin heres a few pictures in his shop.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Love it!

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
D
Kinda looks like someplace we've seen before....... whistle

Complete with beard.

Lloyd McCarter and the Honky Tonk Revival
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
I think he had all the rifles in another part of his shop! not many in these pictures confused my father used to ride his bicycle up there to buy 22 H.P. savage ammo ! smile

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I always said I was born out of time. There's further proof.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
IC B2

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Loggah, are there any small gun shops around that area any more?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
An old wheel gun up behind his left ear in the top picture.

Anybody know what that is?

Colt?

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Love it!

+1

"Rhetoric is no substitute for reality." -Thomas Sowell
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That wheel gun may be a Roper, especially seeing we seem to be looking at shotguns.

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Awesome!!!! Thanks for the post..

Molon Labe
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Makes you wonder how many of your 99s spent time in shops like these.

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." John Stapp - "Stapp's Law"
"Klaatu barada nikto"

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Schiff, had a large colt collection,it could be a colt or roper revolving rifle,shotgun. I have a 1926 flyer he put out and was listing 99's and 1920 models. I have some pictures of savage pistols he had ,some in 45 colt. the collection of old stuff he had was amazing ,and quite a few sharps rifles. There are no gunshops real close to me anymore,25 miles plus away most good ones are 50 miles away. Don

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bigolddave
That wheel gun may be a Roper, especially seeing we seem to be looking at shotguns.

I though so to at first, but the magazine appears to be fluted, possibly a cylinder, the Roper's were a round housing that was part of the receiver... for the rotary magazine (I wonder if Arthur ever saw one of these). 'Forgotten Weapons' has a video on how the Roper works - not your normal gun, fires from an open bolt -
Roper action open & ready to fire form open bol-
/www.americanarmsandantiques.com
youtube.com/Roper Video

I think Roper action was probably developed from the Marston breech loading single shot percussion rifle. Rope also made a few rifles, the first to use a rotary magazine almost 30 years before Savage????

Last edited by GeneB; 04/21/18. Reason: added notes
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Boy oh boy! What I wouldn't give to walk in there this morning, look around, and try to strike up a conversation with that old fella. I bet he'd have some good stories to tell.

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Sylvester Roper also built 2 steam motorcycles, he actually died of a heart attack, when he was riding one on a board track. A friend of mine owns one of them,nothing like having a small hot steam boiler between your legs. grin grin

Last edited by Loggah; 04/21/18.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are a few, but hardly any recoil pads.

Thanks for posting. Definitely cool pics.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
thanks for sharing, might have been a few tall tales told in there

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mr. Shiff looks like he did what he enjoyed and didn't give a corn sheit what anyone else thought.
Reminds me of LBK. smile

Also reminds me of a fellow Nort' of here known as Woodtick Dick.

And finally, I've been known to wear a squirrel pin and gators but I take 'em off at the end of the day.

"Every day above ground is a good day."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don;

Were all of those guns for sale or were those guns just for looking at?

Appears he may have bought way more than he sold.

Not an unheard of practice, just curious.

grin

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How daMN MANY shotguns does a store need? Musta been a helluva lotta small game to hunt back then iz all I can say.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Musta been a helluva lotta small game to hunt back then iz all I can say.

Not so much a question of how much small game but rather the fact that the country was a lot more rural back then and a lot more folks hunted.

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Darn cool! Spent some time in North Woodstock, as my wife has family there. Sure the men passed through that shop! Hildus Knudsen, on Lost River Rd. Had cabins for rent. That place sure did change a lot! Seemed like all of a sudden, mid 1980's.

Last edited by benchman; 04/22/18.
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
I have to tell you back in the day around here,lots of people could only afford 1 gun !so a shotgun in the brush with buck or slug was their deer gun also. Shiff was one of the few guys that actually sent out a mailer and sold guns thru the mail.I think if you look at the far upper left in this photo you can see a row of savage rifles. Im going to try and get a better photo.

[Linked Image]

Also heres a bunch of real rifle loonies that were friends of Shiff,this photo was part of his collection.They were the real shooters of the day.

[Linked Image]

C
ctw Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Don that last picture is very interesting. I can not blow it up enough to see the front mount very well but the rear looks like the one Gene just aquired?

What you have done is not nearly as important as how you have done it!!!
The Old Fart 2008 A.D.
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
I couldn't tell either ,but the barrel appears to be round,so im thinking regular target scope blocks. here is another photo from my Shiff collection, a pair that would beat a full house! grin

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I already looked at those mounts, it's the first thing that caught my eye in the picture. They are not his make and are much later, I think it's a Fecker scope and those look like Fecker mounts, 'Old Gun Scopes' says Fecker started in the mid 20's. The bump on the top of the front mount is not a hinge but houses a spring loaded grooved plunger that rides on a rib on the scope, this scope is designed to be sit in the bottom of the front mount.

I have a similar set I was going to get a picture of ....somewhere....

C
ctw Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Don thanks for sharing these.

The Old Fart 2008 A.D.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Loggah
I have to tell you back in the day around here,lots of people could only afford 1 gun !so a shotgun in the brush with buck or slug was their deer gun also.

I think that was the general condition of most the country. That, and coupled with the perspective that firearms were pretty much something more akin to a tool than anything else. We are lucky to live in a time when there is such a surplus of wealth that allows us acquire an abundance of material wealth.

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." John Stapp - "Stapp's Law"
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don

Did you just come into these? They're amazin' to say the least. And the one with Roberts and Pope talking! At Walnut Hill no less. Historic. Thanks for posting them.

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed-unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." James Madison
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Steve, i got them a few weeks ago, i probably have around 300 photos that came from Shiff's scrapbook, most are different firearms,and a lot were taken by Ned Roberts and sent to Shiff. I also got all the correspondence from the chief of police at the time,with shiffs heirs and the lawyers involved, hell i even got the old deed from when shiff bought the property in 1920!! Theres a lot of muzzleloader pictures,target rifles and one of a kind firearms. Lots of colt pictures from pattersons,up thru different devolepment pictures to the 1847 Walker,with lots of prototype pictures. mind boggling for sure. Don

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
In the Walnut Hill photo it looks like we have two Ballard’s, Pope has an 85 Winchester, I’m not sure what the guy to his left has (might be a 1903 T), and the guy in the fedora at the far right has an 03. Who knows what the scopes are? Who knows who all the guys are?

"Klaatu barada nikto"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks Don, nice acquisition.

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed-unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." James Madison
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
The last names are written on the back,some are quite famous. clockwise from far left.

Chet Moore
John Shaw
Stevens
Rudolph Tharnish
lucian Cary
Elliott
Dickerson
Kelley
Dwyer, in the white shirt,the last man to the right was unnamed.Lucian Cary wrote quite a few stories for the Saturday evening post,and was the Gun editor for True magazine for 20 years.He wrote quite a few stories ,called the J.M.Pyne stories based on Harry M. Pope. as the subject.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
When I was about ten years old, my father ordered some Fawcett books on fishing. The price was the same for five books as four, so he ordered "Lucian Cary on Guns" for me as the fifth. I just about wore through the pages with my eyes, reading that book over and over. That is what set me on the primrose path of guns.

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Cary, Is quite the story teller, I'm reading the J.M.Pyne stories for the second time! smile Heres another famous gunsmith from days gone by,another picture from the album.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gun Digest ran the J.M Pyne stories in the 60's. Great stories.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
When I saw the pic I thought that was Lucian Cary. I'm sure Harry was merely posing with that High Wall (and yes it wears a Fecker scope, identical to the one I have on my M52), because Harry Pope injured his left wrist 30 or so years before that photo was taken and gave up competitive shooting after that as he didn't have the strength in the wrist to hold a heavy rifle through the course of a long day on the firing line. He was 75 in the picture. He died in 1949.

I too revel in Cary's J.M.Pyne stories. I have a book containing all of them, with stories by Cary about how he got into precision shooting and made friends with Pope in the process. I guess I know what my bedtime reading will be tonight!

If I walked into Shiff the Gun Man's place today you would find me still there tomorrow.

Last edited by gnoahhh; 04/22/18.

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
I posted these pictures in the muzzle loader forum,but i might as well keep my rambling on here. these are 3 pictures taken by Ned Roberts on june 22,1940. The pictures are of Elmer Wolf's gunshop,and homestead in Thurmont Md.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

as you can see old Elmer was a snappy dresser,just like myself!! grin

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Distinct similarity! Somehow I think the Vault would be cozier in the wintertime. But on the other hand Elmer had a Model A Ford to pose behind.

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Ya still running a model "A" 19 years after the last one was built,ol Elmer was pretty frugal!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great thread!

"Rhetoric is no substitute for reality." -Thomas Sowell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can certainly see the similarities in fashion choices. Don, is the snappy dresser Ned Roberts? And one more if you don't mind, is the shed Elmer's gun shop do ya think? I can't imagine why Ned Roberts would shoot a picture of it unless it was. Again, thanks for posting these treasures!

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Steve, The shed was Elmers workshop, in the picture Elmer is standing beside a Major Jerome Clark from Purcelville Va. In the background you can see his barrel rifling machine outdoors. grin i guss it didn't take much of a building to turn out a pennsylvania style muzzle loading rifle. laugh

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
This post is rad as hell, its got me wondering if this store is where my 99 came from.

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
I'm going back to "WALNUT HILL" for a moment,lots of milling around here,no date,no names,maybe some of our older experts will recognize some !! grin

[Linked Image]

some of these rifles might have been there.They are all in 32-40,far right one Weber of Cincinnati,Ohio,next is by Geo.Schoyen of Denver Co. the next one is by Zisching of Syracuse N.Y. I really like savage rifles,but i surely wouldn't turn one of these beautys away !!!!!!

[Linked Image]

I think they are Sharps-Borchart actions,but i'm not sure.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
That wood is incredible on those, even in B&W! Thanks for sharing all these photos Don!

"...One Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All"

JeffG
C
ctw Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Don they are borchardt’s

I sure like mine it is one that will stay with me to the end, 25 Krag Ackley long Unfortunetly it has a slow twist like the 250 originally had. I always figured on adding another.

Please keep the photo’s comming

The Old Fart 2008 A.D.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Sharpe's Borchardt's you say?

"Klaatu barada nikto"

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
I have a few more that my wife has scanned, were headed back to Shiff's gunshop,his shop was pretty rustic also,had a bunch of outbuildings,and local barnyard critters and a small garden. The bigger building was his,home,shop!

[Linked Image]

Heres a few pictures of him in his shop,notice the up to code electrical wiring! grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

this last picture has shiff outside his shop with a large punt gun ,and a giant powder horn,no telling what he was gunning for ! grin grin

[Linked Image]

C
ctw Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
That rifle/shotgun may have been hanging from the ceiling in one of your first pictures. Would love to see some of actual shooting at Walnut Hill.

The Old Fart 2008 A.D.
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Those were most all of the walnut hill pictures,there are 2 more, but no pictures of shooting there. blush

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Thanks again, Don. This stuff is priceless. (To we loonies anyway!)

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
:urge to organize NH savage fest intensifies:

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Thanks so much for the old photos, the Lucien Cary stories, and the memories that came back. I used to go to Kansas City and visit a store in the 70's and early 80's called C.R. Specialty Co. Made some good friendships with some great personalities there. Didn't have much money then so I missed out on several Savages in those days. Keep the photos coming. Thanks again. Rusty

Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy. Its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery. Winston Churchill.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Is there anything of the old place left standing?

"Klaatu barada nikto"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Awesome. Thanks for posting this!

“I am in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection, but with Montana it is love, and it’s difficult to analyze love when you’re in it.” John Steinbeck
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
There might be a few outbuildings, The rumors were Shiff had money stashed here and there on the property,the person who bought the property destroyed most of the buildings and used a backhoe to dig all over the place looking for the cash.My belief is he had most of his money tied up in guns !!!!!!! grin

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Heres a couple more pictures from the album,not sure if Shiff owned the Patterson or not,and this Colt collection from the 1940's was owned by a friend of his here in N.H,Im withholding his name ,so his decendents wont be bombard with questions, offers grin grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Ye gods and little fishes! A cased Colt Patterson is bad (good) enough, but that collection of Colts....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I am surely enjoying this thread. Thank you for posting!!!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
There might be a few outbuildings, The rumors were Shiff had money stashed here and there on the property,the person who bought the property destroyed most of the buildings and used a backhoe to dig all over the place looking for the cash.My belief is he had most of his money tied up in guns !!!!!!! grin

I used to work for the forest Service and found that rumors of money, gold and other treasures buried on historic sites was the norm. Metal dectectors usually went to the base of trees because that was the natural place for all of it to be buried. Never mind that the tree wasn't there 75 or a 150-years ago. Thanks for the pictures, they are a great window into a bit of local history from your area.

"Klaatu barada nikto"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Ye gods and little fishes! A cased Colt Patterson is bad (good) enough, but that collection of Colts....

I first got interested in black powder in the late 70s and remember reading how cheap cap and ball revolvers went for (even when factoring in inflation) in the 1950s. Ah, only for the opportunity to have had the wits and foresight to have bought barrels of those things back in the 50s and early 60s.

Are my eyes fuzzy, or would the sixth "pistol" down in the fifth row over from the left happen to be a Walker?

"Klaatu barada nikto"

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
That would be a walker! grinBut the one above it was the experimental colt,before the walker,no loading lever.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
That would be a walker! grinBut the one above it was the experimental colt,before the walker,no loading lever.

I was wondering about that one. Geez, how of many of those do think are still in existence, let alone were ever made? Makes you wonder how he come into possession of a pre-Walker Walker??

"Klaatu barada nikto"

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
During the 20's and 30's my father's uncle went around the farms in PA looking to buy cap-and-ball Colts (and god knows what else) for which his standard offer was $1.50. He took many car trunks full of them over to Philadelphia where he sold them to a gun guy for $3.00 each. I shudder to think of the jewels (and the garbage) that must have filtered through his hands.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That is amazing. I also see a Bisley with a 12" barrel

wyo1895
With Savage never say never.
For a copy of my book on engraved Savage lever actions rifles send a check for $80 to; David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, Wy., 82941. I will sign and inscribe the book for you.
[email protected]

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Note the odd contour of the lower frame and the square loading lever on that one, I think you have to go one more down for a Walker (actually looks like the next two or three),Walkers had round loading levers without a latch at the front.

After further review, could those possibly be the infamous 4 fake Walker 'experimental's' that were sold in 1931 from a larger colt collection?
experimental Walker
I am looking for pictures, I have seen the pictures before somewhere, possibly in 'The Whitney Firearms' by Claud E. Fuller, I think they were covered in that (but not as fakes at it's writing) because the Walkers were contracted out to Whitney Arms.

Last edited by GeneB; 04/30/18. Reason: added info
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GeneB
Note the odd contour of the lower frame and the square loading lever on that one, I think you have to go one more down for a Walker (actually looks like the next two or three),Walkers had round loading levers without a latch at the front.

Walkers? Did I hear you say Walkers as in plural? Colt only made 1,000 of them - and to have more than one... How many of the 1,000 you think have been lost to time, the junk heap and in battle? Seems to me that Sam Walker had serial numbers 1 and 2, and that one of those went missing during the Mexican American War - or something like that.

"Klaatu barada nikto"

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
There were several earlier versions of the walker,1840 thru 1847,they were known as the walker -collins and were 47 caliber with a longer cylinder then the standard walker. and different styles of loading levers, There are pictures of the different models in the scrapbook .I think the 5 in a row are the different Walker versions.Gene,It could be these are bogus,i believe the photo was taken fairly early.

Last edited by Loggah; 04/30/18.
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
This picture was also in the album,pretty neat old photo.

[Linked Image]

Panther shot by Alexander Crowell in Barnard Vt. on thanksgiving day 1881

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Great thread and photos.

In The Muzzle Loading Cap lock Rifle by Ned Roberts there is a photo of Mr. Shiff holding an original Hawken.

There has always been overlap between shooters and gun nuts, most of us are both, but it seems that in times past the former outnumbered the latter. These days there are more gun nuts than real shooters, IMO.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Keep 'em coming!!!

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
There are hundreds of pictures of target rifles,muzzleloaders ,antique revolvers,i know there a few hawken and plains rifles in them.Ned Roberts hunted this area quite a lot when he was a young man ,his relatives lived in the area and they hunted bear in the Campton,Waterville area.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Enjoying this Thread Don!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Heres a couple more pictures from Shiff's photo album,The hunter William Green was a friend of shiff's and was a pretty famous houndsman,cats and bear were his specialty ,but he hunted all over the world,i believe these pictures were from the early 40's.He was from the vermont,new hampshire border area. His grandson is another good houndman ,and hunts pretty regular with my nephew Mike !!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
HOLY SMOKES!! Did those cats and big bear come out of your neighborhood Don??

JeffG
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
The cats for sure came from out West, Utah,Colorado area i believe ,The bear could have been from around here,we have some pretty big bear in the area. Don

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Love the hound photos! I don't guess there were any showing the dogs treeing, were there?

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Not any of my pictures,His grandson had some old 8mm movies put on discs, there was alot of action there of the hounds treeing cats and bear!

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Heres a christmas card sent to Shiff from Ned Roberts ,mailed from Berlin N.H in 1930, said they werent hunting much that day it was below -40 degrees !! grin

[Linked Image]

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Heres a few pistols, might even have a savage in there ! grin

[Linked Image]

and a 40 Lb.Billinghurst target rifle with a malcolm scope

[Linked Image]

Billinghurst was a gunsmith from Bellows Falls Vt.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think I would be correct in thinking the top left (M-59) would be a 1915 model

One in the hand is better than two in the bush

Graham
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Keep the photos coming sir they are incredible history even if it is half a world away

Graham
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kiwi
I think I would be correct in thinking the top left (M-59) would be a 1915 model

In .380 no less... cool

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
I at first i thought it was a 45 ,but i believe you guys are right. regardless i dont have one !! Heres a couple pictures of some high end shotguns,who knows what these are?? i think i know,but know i probably could never afford them. crazy The bottom one appers to be a 3 barrel gun ,or Drilling.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yuck, they're all scratched up. Poo poo. wink

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I at first i thought it was a 45 ,but i believe you guys are right.

Nah, it is a .45 and not a 1915 at all. blush
The grip safety was a version of the test pistol.
And it is much larger than a 1907, 1915 or 1917.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for sharing these Don, what a great look back.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Southern_WI_Savage

I thought it looked awfully large too.

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
I guess i shouldn't have second guessed myself !!!!! blush Heres a couple more target rifles, a Pope and a very rare Farrow

[Linked Image]

The pope is on a Ballard action, and Milton Farrow built his action from scratch. He was the best rifle shot in the U.S. around 1900, The Farrow rifles are extremely rare and Shiff told Ned Roberts in all his time looking for and dealing in guns he had only seen 2. Don

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That Farrow is one beautiful rifle!

Savage...never say "never".
Rick...

Join the NRA...together we stand, divided we fall!

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Kinda looks like a "short stroke" savage!! grin I believe he worked for Marlin as a sales person,the lever looks like one off a 1889 marlin.I understand he made 2 different models.

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Here is one of Shiff's favorite colts !! the inserts show the engraving on the barrel,and the steers eyes in the ivory grips are diamond inserts!!!! might have been worth a few bucks !!!! grin grin

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Make it one of mine also! wonder what happand to it!

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
John, No idea, looks like a Bisley target model to me,but im no colt expert !

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Its a Bisley Target, that alone made it big bucks

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Not any of my pictures,His grandson had some old 8mm movies put on discs, there was alot of action there of the hounds treeing cats and bear!

Thank you for your response, Sir. Love the tree dogs and would have loved to hunt bear or cats with the hounds. In LA, all we have to hunt with the tree dogs are squirrel and coons...love it, but it's not like hunting big game.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Rick99

The Farrow has a very clean looking action. It makes the Ballard look kind of clunky. I'm not a huge fan of Winchester, but to me the 1885s are as about as clean as single shots get. But that Farrow is nice.

"Klaatu barada nikto"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Southern_WI_Savage

That was very well spotted
You are right it is a 45 cal I wonder what the stamp is in the grip

Graham
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Rick99

Indeed. And as rare and innovative as Farrow's rifles were, I would still have to opt for the Pope Ballard.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I've only seen Ballards from a distance. Odly enough, there's a pawn shop up in Redding that had several on display for years. I have never seen or heard about the Farrow. I take it the Farrow is a falling block action. Is the Ballard a falling or rolling block action like the Remington? If anyone wants to jump in I'd appreciate a discussion on these two rifles.

"Klaatu barada nikto"

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I never handled a Farrow, don't know anyone who has. I do have a copy of Farrow's book "How I Became a Crack Shot". Interesting fellow. The 90's-teens (1900's that is) really was the Golden Age for gunnies, and Farrow was at the head of the class. Someone in recent years tried to resurrect the Farrow rifle but it never went anywhere. The market for very expensive old-timey looking single shot target rifles is pretty limited in this day and age.

I have owned though a couple Ballards along the way, back in the 80's-early 90's when I was in my single shot phase. Both .22's, one with a C.C.Johnson barrel on it. (That Ballard was one of the most accurate .22's I ever owned, and that's saying something.) The Ballard was a falling block, and not a really strong one at that. The early ones had cast receivers and split breech blocks (two halves) which definitely should be relegated to .22 rimfire and not much else bigger. Later ones came in several frame sizes , forged steel, one piece breech blocks etc., and were to be found chambered for large-ish black powder hunting cartridges. Those are the really desirable ones IMO. A lot stronger in that regard but still nowhere near the strength of a Winchester HiWall. One also has to remember that Ballards went out of production as the smokeless era was ushered in, they were all built around black powder cartridges and any customization of them has to keep that in mind. The Ballard was the sweetheart of the target shooting set for a very important reason- they had the fastest lock time of any rifle in that era, and coupled with set triggers gives one an edge in offhand matches where one has to snatch the shot as the front sight or crosshairs wobble past the ten ring. Pope often said that the Ballard was his favorite chassis for building a precision .22 target rifle on.

Last edited by gnoahhh; 05/03/18.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Thanks Gary! On the subject of single shots, someday I'd like to land a good Stevens 44 1/2. I think the 44 1/2 post dates the "Golden Age" of the late-1800s/early-1900s a little, but they fall into the Savage universe and that adds a degree of appeal to me.

"Klaatu barada nikto"

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Indeed. Don't forget too that CPA is making new repros of the 44½, very tasty and not prohibitively expensive. A lot of them are in circulation now (relatively speaking) and die hard single shot guys really like them. They'll take modern pressures too.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I did not know that. Thanks again!

I just took a look at their website - pretty cool stuff. I can see one built up into a 32-40 or a 38-55. Or even something built along the style of a Stevens 418 or Walnut HIll - I'm kind of partial to the version with the front barrel band/swivel. Damn, now there's something else in this world to detract me from getting things done.

Last edited by S99VG; 05/03/18.

"Klaatu barada nikto"

Q
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Q
I wonder if that double shotgun and drilling were made by Fred Adolph? The combination of carving and checkering looks like his work. His shop was in Genoa New York, which wasn't that far away from New Hampshire.

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
They do look like Adolph's work. my wife is scanning a bunch more old pictures,theres even a savage ot two on them. grin

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Here are a couple of more pictures from Shiffs album ,maybe what the well healed ,would have had back in the day. Colt patterson and some sort of early revolving rifle in the case !! grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The case appears to be made of a single piece of wood !!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It makes you wonder how many of those firearms are still in existence and where they are.

"Klaatu barada nikto"

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Heres a few pictures of a Colt made schuetzen rifle,never seen or heard of one before these pictures, the insert has a bunch of names,along with the Colt co address.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
And heres a unique revolver,and another picture of the Farrow target rifle.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Makes you wonder where they all are now?

That album is a historical treasure

Keep the pics comin Don. grin

~Admiral Yamamoto~

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
I do have a bunch more ,but figured you guys were getting bored with this stuff. I did find a bit of information on the revolving rifle in the case. It was made by John Brownings Father,the first John Browning gunsmith. Well here are a few more.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

In the top photo the bottom rifle is a hawkin, in the bottom photo a Colt lightning rifle,a Maynard target rifle ,and a Colt Burgess repeating rifle.

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Heres a few more repeating rifles, the first may be a revolving shotgun

[Linked Image]

Heres one of those dreaded 1866 winchesters,a whitney Kennedy,and a deluxe Bullard.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
We're NOT bored with your picture sharing, or the background info (John Browning's father!!)!!

JeffG
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'll second that emotion.

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Heres a couple pictures of Burgess shotguns,1 is a takedown ,and the other is a folding model. I know one of our old members "BOLTMAN" knew quite a bit about these.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Here are a few more, muzzle loaders ,the number 4 is a hawken, a colt revolving rifle and a volcanic carbine. the volcanic is the forerunner of the Henry,

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
loggan donot stop

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Yea keep them comeing Don Great stuff!

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Heres a early picture of a group of Texas Rangers,they were supposed to stop a prize fight but the fight was held across the border in Mexico.

[Linked Image]

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Hers a few more colt repeating rifles!!

[Linked Image]

And a very rare Walker, Remington,Hepburn,Schuetzen rifle,owned originally by famous target shooter Dr.Hudson, stated at the photo time owned by Harvey Donaldson . Now blue book value up to $75,000

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
These pics are getting better & better
some of these firearms I have never heard of but to see the pics is invaluable
Thanks Loggah
& please don't stop

Graham
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wonder what the objection was to a prize fight, especially in Texas in 1896. Neat pictures Don, many thanks for taking the trouble.

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Heres a few more from the album !!first picture a bunch of muzzle loaders ,kentucky style rifles and a miniature muzzle loader, the big clubby buttstock one is revoloutianary war vintage.

[Linked Image]

Edwin Wesson rifle

[Linked Image]

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
And a few more !! 2nd one down winchester model 1892 trapper carbine, and a couple "SAVAGES" !!!! 1905 22 target rifle, model 1895 rifle,round barrel,the next looks like a Remington rolling block "Creedmore",then a Ballard, and a double barrel revolving caplock rifle, a double barrel shotgun,2 offhand target rifles, and a civil war musket.

[Linked Image]

I knew sooner or later i would run across a few savages !!!!! grin grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Regarding the prizefight mentioned in above, Judge Roy Bean promoted that fight and put it on the sandbar on the Mexican side of the river to stymie the Texas Rangers. It was said he profited greatly. Also according to wiki, it was against the law in Texas to prize fight. Judge Roy has a historical marker in Langtry that mentions this fight. Google is your friend.

Whew, now I can take the rest of the the day off.

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
grin grinSteve, you did real good !! judge Roy Bean was quite the old critter,i wouldn't want to stand in fron of the "Hanging Judge" !!! Don

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I do have a bunch more ,but figured you guys were getting bored with this stuff.

Anybody bored yet?

grin

~Admiral Yamamoto~

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Not me. I sit here staring at the screen waiting for the next set of pictures!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Not me. I sit here staring at the screen waiting for the next set of pictures!

Yeah, what the heck is Don doing with himself every day anyhow?

LOL
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
I'm at the moment heading off to get a hydraulic piston repacked in my old cat 235 scrap shear !! you would think cat equipment wouldn't wear out in just 34 years !!! grini'll get some more pictures up tonight .

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Should still be in warranty Don. grin

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
The Fitzsimmons listed as a participant in that fight........Was it the same Fitzsimmons that was employed by Colt as both a trick shooter and a G'smith? There is a "treatment" for certain of the Colt revolvers called a Fitz special--bobbed hammer, triggerguard cut even with the trigger, special sights, and a slickered up action. He was a large man with huge hands and I think he had one been a prize fighter in his early years.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That was a Fitz Special, by John Henry Fitzgerald performed on Colt revolvers.

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Very nice.. I need to catch up on this one.. Thanks..

Molon Labe
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Heres a early picture of a group of Texas Rangers,they were supposed to stop a prize fight but the fight was held across the border in Mexico.

[Linked Image]

There's a Wikipedia write-up on No. 3 in the front line, though I'm sure he's known well enough in the state of Texas.

"Klaatu barada nikto"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by loggerhead
He was a large man with huge hands and I think he had one been a prize fighter in his early years.

I had to read that twice. Thought you were referring to Don. grin

~Admiral Yamamoto~

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Here are a few more, a Frank Wesson no.2 long or mid range rifle,and a Remington mid-range rolling block target rifle.

[Linked Image]

Here are a couple pictures of some unknown single shot action,kind of resembles John Brownings 1878 single shot,makbe a prototype.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Maybe some will know what it is ,or what the sight is off.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by steve99
I wonder what the objection was to a prize fight, especially in Texas in 1896. Neat pictures Don, many thanks for taking the trouble.

According to Wikipedia, boxing was outlawed in Texas at the time. Go figure, boxing illegal in Texas?

"Klaatu barada nikto"

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Just outstanding.. Thank you very much...

Molon Labe
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Heres a bunch of percussion target rifles,offhand and bench models. I wish more of these had captions .

[Linked Image]

Here are a couple more unknown target rifles,they both have false muzzles.

[Linked Image]

the upper one is some sort of breechloader,looks similar to the wesson rifle.

C
ctw Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Don
the first accu trigger?

Both of the actions resemble a hammered borchardt?

The Old Fart 2008 A.D.
C
ctw Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
About the time sharps went out?

The Old Fart 2008 A.D.
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Soo you are saying some of the early Borcharts had hammers? I know most were hammerless,but ive never held a Borchart in my grubby paws ! grin Heres something a bit different a Smith & Wesson 22 magnum ,engraved by A.A.White !!

[Linked Image]

C
ctw Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
No Borchardts I am aware of had a hammer, the action resembles a borchardt

The trigger is very interesting, one of the worst parts of the original borchardt.

The Old Fart 2008 A.D.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Gawd these are gorgeous!! Is anything handmade anymore??

JeffG
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
There are some beautiful handmade rifles out there,at a high cost !!!! you know you get what you pay for!!!! grin Heres one more mixed photo. I loaned out the Shiff collection to a handi -capped friend of mine,who is recouperating to look at so this will be the last photo for a while.

[Linked Image]

The top one is a high grade Stevens target rifle. the next one is an unknown target pistol, then a Winchester 1885 Hi-wall target rifle, then a Remington rolling block target pistol,another Winchester 1885 Hi-wall target rifle, Then what i believe is a Savage model 19 something ?22 target rifle im sure you savage rimfire experts know what model it is !!!!! grin next is a Remington model 30 rifle,then a Winchester model 1905 in 351 caliber ,a lot of prisons used these as guard guns, and then some Smith and Colt revolvers. Thats all for now folks !!!!! Don

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I do believe the Savage is a Model 19-33. The Remington 30 is interesting as you just don't come across them too much. When was the picture taken. The Model 30 looks like it had a M1 Carbine sight, or something like one, installed on the rear bridge of the receiver. Pardon me but I'm a little awash in the sea of forearms photos you got going on here. Were all of these from Shiffs or did I miss something here?

"Klaatu barada nikto"

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Ok guys, I'll confess. Those pics are of my collection. (Brother, what I would give to be able to say those words honestly!)

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by S99VG
I do believe the Savage is a Model 19-33. The Remington 30 is interesting as you just don't come across them too much. When was the picture taken. The Model 30 looks like it had a M1 Carbine sight, or something like one, installed on the rear bridge of the receiver. Pardon me but I'm a little awash in the sea of forearms photos you got going on here. Were all of these from Shiffs or did I miss something here?

Jeff, I'm no Savage rimfire expert but I too think it is a M19-33. Not the exact same forearm treatment as on my 19-33NRA (lacking barrel band and less bulbuous), but they were two distinct models no? Anyone? Buehler? Buehler?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Gary - it looks close to mine, though the pistol grip looks a bit beefier. My other thought was a 22 Hornet, which I think is a Model 19-33H - or something like that. But this one looks like a rimfire to me. Where's Mr. GeneB when you need him!

"Klaatu barada nikto"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've got 2 of those styles of 19's, one in 22LR and one in 22 Hornet. Very nice guns. Here's the 19H in 22 Hornet (somebody added some checkering to it, that's not standard).

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Nice. I had a 23D until it got nabbed in a robbery. I'd like to find a 19H.

"Klaatu barada nikto"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nice. I had a 23D until it got nabbed in a robbery. I'd like to find a 19H.

I hate thieves. I've got a 23D buried somewhere also.

L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
I have a Savage 19 exactly like the one in the photo,minus the scope,just couldnt remember the hyphen and last number mines in a 22 rimfire.

[Linked Image]

its pretty obvious with the large forearm. actually guess i have 2 of them !!! grin grin

Every photo i have posted is out of the Shiff photo album ,except for this one.,i do not think every rifle was his,i think other people sent him pictures of guns they might consider selling to him.
I have no idea when any of these pictures were taken,there were no dates on any of them. I know Shiff died in the fall of 1952 so they are all before that.

Last edited by Loggah; 05/17/18.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
The pictured Model 19-33 doe not look like it has a long enough magazine to be the Hornet version, but I looked at it several times and still an not sure. In my 'library' I found the first listing of the Model 19-33 in a April 1, 1933 Retail Price catalog, it also is the first I have with the "New 23-D Hornet" - no mention of a Hornet version of the 19-33 though, that first shows up in catalog No 67 (for which I do not have a dated price list).

Interesting note, in the April1, 1933 and August 12, 1933 retail price catalogs the Model is listed as the 19-33 and no mention of a Hornet version, all later catalogs drop the -33 and just call it the Model 19 (parts catalogs still used the -33 though). In catalog No 68 they start listing the Hornet version the 19-H and also have a 19-L which is a version equip with Lyman sights.

Keep the pictures coming.

Last edited by GeneB; 05/17/18.

Gene
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If you ever open a museum, I'll surely make the drive up there to see it!

Thank you so much for sharing these pics.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Did any 19-33s have the barrel band? I thought not but now I wonder?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I don't see one black plastic stock in the place!

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Lightfoot

All pictures show the barrel band from the first in 1933 until catalog No 75 from about 1941~1942, catalog No 76 does not have the Model 19.

PS, as usual, I did not know most of this until I looked it up just before this post.

Last edited by GeneB; 05/17/18.

Gene
L
Loggah Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
It will be a while before i get my photo albums back,i will post more then.I myself own 2 rifles with black plastic stocks,i bought them "JUST BECAUSE" !!!! I do have a model 23 D in 22 hornet along with a few 23B's and 23C's.

Last edited by Loggah; 05/18/18.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GeneB
Originally Posted by Lightfoot

All pictures show the barrel band from the first in 1933 until catalog No 75 from about 1941~1942, catalog No 76 does not have the Model 19.

PS, as usual, I did not know most of this until I looked it up just before this post.

In my observations all of the 19-33s had barrel bands up to nearly the end of production. The last few years just had wide forearms to the terminus of the stock. I don't know when Savage made the change but I've always roughed it in as circa-WWII give or take a few years. I have a 19-33 and it looks much like the bottom rifle in Loggah's picture. It looked like the one above it until I found a Lyman 48Y. My 19-33 may be an early production gun as, in addition to the front scope block mount, it only has two factory drilled holes in the rear. I think later made guns had three holes drilled in the back to accommodate both the Nos. 10 and 15 sights. We need a compendium of Logggah's and GeneB's knowledge!

"Klaatu barada nikto"

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In my observations all of the 19-33s had barrel bands up to nearly the end of production. The last few years just had wide forearms to the terminus of the stock. I don't know when Savage made the change but I've always roughed it in as circa-WWII give or take a few years.

Correct. The 19-33 had a barrel band till around 60300 range. As far as I know the later version without the band was not shown in the catalogs. Production appears to have been in the 40's. Production went into at least the 67xxx range.

Savage...never say "never".
Rick...

Join the NRA...together we stand, divided we fall!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (160user, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 21, 54 invisible), 2,618 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,372
Posts18,527,406
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.