Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
I'll give him this much, nice fish. Well some of us still work for a living, those walls don't pour themselves.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just got a PM from Quinton Tarantino. This thread has sparked a production idea out there in Hollywood. He sends thanks.

laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Yep any snowflake would love them paint jobs!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Just got a PM from Quinton Tarantino. This thread has sparked a production idea out there in Hollywood. He sends thanks.

laugh

That’s some funny Shiete!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I don't fish, because where I come from its not considered manly, but why are the fishes posed with the rifles. I am a touch baffled. I don't get the photos of rifles with fish. Or fish with the rifles. I am not sure which is the subject.

And I thought there was going to be more about the .257 Roberts. Of which, I have a custom Mauser so chambered. I am disappointed.

Last edited by CarlsenHighway; 04/28/18.

"A person that carries a cat home by the tail will receive information that will always be useful to him." Mark Twain
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Aw, the .257 don't shoot fer chitt.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Puttin' the damn thing up for sale on Monday.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

$50.00....

send me an address to where to send the check...

and I'll respond of where to ship the rifle...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mike,

It's purty good,as it's been 100+ feesh,yesterday and today combined. Crazy!

The Vudoo is holding up purty good,for a fhuqking Safe Queen!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Only saw (4) Bears and only one was a Booner...and he just happened to be in my front yard.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Quartering to,at 390yds and The Do Nothing gang will now haveta' Google "Milliradian".

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!....................

Cowboy Kim,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

I only worked 108 hours last week. What else are you gonna Whine about?!? Hint.

You CLUELESS Fhuqks are a RIOT!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

DD,

I'm more than a touch good for the economy. Hint.

Just saying.

Laughing!................

'300,

Magnificent Beasties,reliably line right the fhuqk up,to get their pics taken with my wares. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart...you poor poor CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Laughing!................

Highway,

"Luckily" for you,your STUPIDITY ain't an act. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking riot! A Mouser Bob?!? Are you bitching or bragging? Dangle a pic of the piece of fhuqking schit,I ASSURE you it will be fhuqking FUNNY! LAUGHING!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Shefire,

Like you "have" $50! Hint. Congratulations?!?

What didja' ALMOST "do" today,besides set on your Couchbound Kchunt and fhuqking Whine?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

$50.00....

It ain't Monday, pay attention dang it.

I am..........disturbed.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
What? That's the same fish in every picture. I demand to know why I am being shown pictures of a fish on a thread about the .257 Roberts.

"A person that carries a cat home by the tail will receive information that will always be useful to him." Mark Twain
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mr. Highway, you mean to say you never shot a fish with a rifle? I'm in shock. So were the fish. Used to be a fairly popular pastime here in Floriduh but the fish were gar and the guns factory standard .22 RF. Get up on a bridge, look down and let it rip. This was before the snowflake generation made America the land of the pussyfied.

I carried the spirit of such things with me to Vietnam and found that M60's and Miniguns do a superb job as well. So do frags, concussion grenades and satchel charges. Dang ol' carp didn't have a prayer, but I'll admit they weren't as colorful as the preceding pics and the guns certainly weren't. Except when firing. Minis are particularly colorful when they shoot, especially at night. Try it sometime, might put a smile on your mug.

Always adding color to drab affairs,

Dan

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mr. Highway, you mean to say you never shot a fish with a rifle? I'm in shock. So were the fish. Used to be a fairly popular pastime here in Floriduh but the fish were gar and the guns factory standard .22 RF. Get up on a bridge, look down and let it rip. This was before the snowflake generation made America the land of the pussyfied.

I carried the spirit of such things with me to Vietnam and found that M60's and Miniguns do a superb job as well. So do frags, concussion grenades and satchel charges. Dang ol' carp didn't have a prayer, but I'll admit they weren't as colorful as the preceding pics and the guns certainly weren't. Except when firing. Minis are particularly colorful when they shoot, especially at night. Try it sometime, might put a smile on your mug.

Dan

Back when I was stationed in Kodiak we occasionally entertained ourselves shooting fish. The salmon that had spawned out and were basically rotting to death made for fun with a mini 14. Rotten salmon meat would would rocket skyward when a 40 grain V-Max hit them.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 04/29/18.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway
What? That's the same fish in every picture. I demand to know why I am being shown pictures of a fish on a thread about the .257 Roberts.

It has to do with someone being dropped on his head when he was a baby and not getting enough attention from mommy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Seafire

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

$50.00....

It ain't Monday, pay attention dang it.

Well today is Sunday, the peace of the Lord be with you and your family...
The $50 offer is good today and again on Monday... heck for you Dan
since we go back so long together from AR.... its even good for Tuesday and Wednesday... grin

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most guys use junk rifles for tomato stakes, but they make a decent bank pole too...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Dan

So Dan....

when you were over in the 'Nam... did anyone ever tell ya there was a war going on....

or did you look at it like Boy Scout Camp for Adults?

on the other hand, a good man always knows how to make the best of a bad situation...

Late 70s early 80s in Minnesota, all the Hmong the Luthers brought there from SEA...
use to like to catch fish sorta the same way on the Mississippi thru St Paul...

They would throw explosives in the river, knock the fish out cold, and then as they floated
down river... the would be there with row boats and a net stretched across the River...
in ST Paul City limits..

The state had to tell them that that was illegal and they couldn't do that...

of course being Hmong, that meant for them "just don't get caught"...

so they would do it at Ft Snelling State Park instead... still in city limits...

The ones that got caught, just knew to play dumb and act like they no understand the English
or speak it...

Kinda like Schtick for that matter.....

Who knows, maybe Stumpy is really a Hmong Montenyard...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

It has to do with someone being dropped on his head when he was a baby and not getting enough attention from mommy.

don't blame mom...

if he was your kid, how much attention would you give him?

being dropped on his head, was a way to try to get that crosseyed problem of his
have them bounce back into alignment...

its kind of a rural Oregon backwoods home medical treatment thing...

from your part of the world.. think Arkansas......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

did you look at it like Boy Scout Camp for Adults?

on the other hand, a good man always knows how to make the best of a bad situation...

A) Sometimes. I got merit badges to prove it
B) Betcher ass.
C) Accurate rifles bore me blind.
D) In their home turf 'yards were some good folks. Bringing them to the big city is sort of a fish out of water thing. Pun intended.

I am..........disturbed.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Or daddy was into sex during late term pregnancy!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mine doesn't shoot either. 3 shots @ 100, .232" center to center.

[Linked Image]

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

249 members (2500HD, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 264mag, 32 invisible), 1,672 guests, and 1,089 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,630
Posts18,492,978
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.