S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by smokepole
https://youtu.be/qorjzRaLwF0

Thats the dipshit bha wants to hook their wagon to.

Hook their wagon to? WTF does that even mean?

It means they couldn't get his cock out of their mouth, and the azzhole is anti hunting.

Have you ever posted anything factual? Or are homoerotic fantasies all you've got?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
https://youtu.be/qorjzRaLwF0

Thats the dipshit bha wants to hook their wagon to.

Hook their wagon to? WTF does that even mean?

It means they couldn't get his cock out of their mouth, and the azzhole is anti hunting.

Have you ever posted anything factual? Or are homoerotic fantasies all you've got?

Apparently you didn't see the massive pr campaign with the patagucci king. You're lucky because during the yearly circle jerk pint week its all bha lackeys could post about on social media

Now when he is openly against grizzly delisting and hunting seasons they are all quiet....odd.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/13/18.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don’t think it’s an issue of fact or fiction, it’s happening.

https://gearjunkie.com/yvon-chouinard-patagonia-hunters-anglers

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
I don’t think it’s an issue of fact or fiction, it’s happening.

https://gearjunkie.com/yvon-chouinard-patagonia-hunters-anglers

Its all good brah, he's pro public land! (Says the bha groupie)

I wonder how he feels about bear hunting (oh wait), lead projectiles, firearm ownership in general?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So, the owner of Patagonia supports BHA.

Yawn.

No, wait a minute, it's gotta be a vast left wing conspiracy.

LOL, keep em coming!

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So, the owner of Patagonia supports BHA.

Yawn.

Ya thats right, dont bite the hand....

Be honest how much coin did he donate?

Conspiracy? Wow going to the "i dont have an argument " well that quick huh? Shocking.

Heres an idea, since they've jumped in bed with yvon, i think a name change is in order...."backcountry retards and anglers" has a good ring.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ill bet there’s a bunch of really good dudes that are members of BHA , guys like smokepole and buzz, I just don’t think they really know what the org is after or who it’s being funded by. You can’t be a hard core hunter and be a member of a org that is in bed with the biggest and wealthiest liberal anti hunting organizations. Like I said earlier the name of the group is sneaky because all of us that like hunting and fishing the backcountry could be lured by the name , but underneath that name there’s a bunch more going on.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Be honest how much coin did he donate?

OK, I give up. How much??

I'm just dying to know how much a private citizen of the US donated to a non-profit organization, I think that's a huge issue, and entirely my business. You champions of individual freedom are something to behold.

You go girl.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You can’t be a hard core hunter and be a member of a org that is in bed with the biggest and wealthiest liberal anti hunting organizations.

Thanks for the acknowledgement cub. What does "in bed with" mean, and which organizations are you talking about? Yvon Chouinard is a private citizen, right?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

What exactly do you figure Patagonia's stance is on trophy hunting?

How many more Americans access public lands because of their funding?

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'm sure there are lots of people in BHA who have no idea what the real end game is. The left works by implementing its agenda in steps rather than all at once. Today's allies are tomorrow's targets. The "tree huggers" have no interest in allowing hunting, anywhere. They use talking points and buzz words like "our public lands" to make their foes believe there's a common agenda, but rest assured that once they succeed in getting "our public lands" protected from some types of use, they will then stab the hunters who supported them in the back and demand that "our public lands" be made safe for everyone, and that means no guns allowed.

It's the historical way these people work. Use your opponents to get power, then purge everyone but the true believers. Stalin did it to the Bolsheviks, the "tree huggers" will do it to the BHA types.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You can’t be a hard core hunter and be a member of a org that is in bed with the biggest and wealthiest liberal anti hunting organizations.

Thanks for the acknowledgement cub. What does "in bed with" mean, and which organizations are you talking about? Yvon Chouinard is a private citizen, right?

Yeah man he’s a private citizen who happens to be the founder of a billion dollar company that has donated naerly 100 million dollars to organizations that would do everything they could to make sure you never shoot a animal again. Patagonia likes to blur their mission statement between outdoorsman and granolas because they know that many outdoorsmen use their products,shop their store and spend money through dozens of venues that benefits habitat. But if you follow the money I don’t see Patagonia with its millions of dollars donated , at the forefront of anything hunting. But with acts like BHA being aligned with them on things like the National Monuments created by oblunder they see an opening to unite with BHA. I don’t know how you follow the money but cmon man, if it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck......pretty sure it’s a duck.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Stalin and the Bolsheviks? Are they big contributers too?

Fascinating, so many compelling facts you guys have.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. And the BHA people I've run across are all the type who insist that you can't believe your eyes.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

What exactly do you figure that Patagonia's stance is on trophy hunting?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Don't know and don't care. Is the subject here Patagonia, or BHA? What do you suppose BHA's stance is on trophy hunting?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Don't know and don't care. Is the subject here Patagonia, or BHA? What do you suppose BHA's stance is on trophy hunting?

Dont know. They are pretty tight lipped on their stances and financial transactions/donations. They like generalizations.

Id like to know how they feel about trophy hunting, lead bans, firearm ownership, "assault weapons", and exactly where their money goes. But not only will the national bha crew wont answer those questions, but neither will a regional minion like buzzard. See he only runs his suck hole on the convenient b.s.

If they were truly transparent i could maybe support them (whenever buzz isn't associated with them)

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/14/18.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
[quote=smokepole]Don't know and don't care. Is the subject here Patagonia, or BHA? What do you suppose BHA's stance is on trophy hunting?

Dont know. They are pretty toght lipped on their stances and financial transactions/donations. They like generalizations.
/quote]

So, in other words you are just making things up. Par for the course on this site, champions of fake news.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I see the thought police are out in full force this morning, but seriously, who do you think you're fooling Jackson? You say could support them? That's a good one, keep 'em coming. You're not here to discuss facts, you're here to sling mud and innuendo. Because innuendo is all you've got.

BHA's position on trophy hunting is pretty clear from the stories they publish in their magazine along with all the photos of hunters posing with trophies. It's no secret, anyone can read those. Anyone who's interested in facts.

As far as "assault weapons" and such, I don't believe they have an official position which is not surprising. What's the NRA's position on maintaining roadless areas? I'd be willing to bet they don't have one, not that it matters.

But as long as we're on the subject of the NRA, are you familiar with all of its donors and their politics? I'm 100% certain that there's more than one big contributor whose politics I don't agree with.

And if you ask me about that, I'll tell you the same thing I tell you about BHA. The politics of its individual donors don't matter to me and are none of my business. I either choose to support them for their core mission or I don't.

One thing I won't do is try to tell other people which organizations they should support. That's none of my business either.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You cant be serious....

Im here because this place is awesome. And ya i do hate buzz and everything he stands for, starting to really hate you too.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/14/18.
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 1,899 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,281
Posts18,525,586
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.