Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 30338
There's gonna be funnel cakes?

I don't think so. I know food vendors will be on hand but likely burgers and brats like your usual shoots but sweet corn may well be served.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
The fuggin plastic pellet "magazine" mounted to his Benjamin is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen! I'm betting wifey has a decent paying job which enables him to spend time pursuing stupid endeavors that at best break even. The beat up trailer he pulls with that stripped down Ram 1500 2wd, that probably came standard with an AM radio and no A.C. is proof positive of his "success" in the "industry".

Wow! 4 back to back posts of rage. Thanks for all the time you devoted to me. Im flattered but you need not be so angry. It'll be ok lil fella, jealousy doesn't not look good on you. I know, I know, you will try to protest that you are not jealous. We both know better. ITs ok.

Ive had a company offer to buy my pellet magazine concept. I rejected the offer and when time allows I will return to it but thanks for taking the time to view that thread. That is one of the dream products for a 3D printer. (zero post processing), simply print and package with a screw, nut , Allen wrench and instructions. The cost will be a few pennies but will retail north of $20. The overseas (Great Britain) interest it very strong due to their firearms prohibition. That will be a great profit center which is why I picked up yet another 3D printer to meet the demand.

The beat up trailer came from U-haul. ITs not mine. Im still on the fence as to what sort of trailer I will buy. The Ram 1500 has air and is 4WD and FM and sirius radio. The 8 foot bed was a must. Its 7 years old now but runs like a top. Hauls lows of gam animals, fire wood, Building supplies and groceries. ITs been very dependable. With my logos, its sort of a rolling billboard.

As to my wife. Her health is failing. We have a wheelchair for her now but pride prevents her from using it so it either the walker or crutches. We went to Hawaii while she was still able to get around. She does well in the water. She is on disability and collecting SS so no real income to speak of but thanks for the interest in her. She does enjoy getting out and coming to the shows with me. Her issues are degenerative and even after 6 surgeries, no improvements and she will have additional surgeries. You will want to google Arthrofibrosis. Sadly hers is not restricted to just her knees. This weekend, my oldest son and work partner is standing up in a wedding so he could not come to this event with me plus he is nursing a knee fresh from surgery last week.

Im glad we had this talk. I think you learned a great deal. This must have been a real treat for you. We have to do this again sometime.

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/26/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Weather tech look out. Short_shit is gonna 3D print you out of business. I'm betting the floor mats are just carpet samples he dug out of the Lowe's dumpster. What a douche.

Actually its a polyester mat that is thin and light weight that will not rot and wicks water right through. Its white which great for when you drop something in a dark ground blind. Ive had one in the same blind for 5 years with no signs of wear or decomposition. It makes the floor super quiet. Carpet would not last two seasons. No, these are not 3D printed. These measure 53 x 53 inches. I always sell out.

If you look at my bag targets, its also the energy mat that I use due to its arrow stopping ability. Its very puncture resistant. (I love when a material can serve two products. I get my hands on more than I can use delivered to my house for free with only a phone call. I give the guy that brings is a bag target and some beer for his effort and I make and repair things for him when he needs it.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Fuggin "product"!! Too fuggin funny! Cardboard box wrapped in craft paper....

You got literally none of the material correct but you seem very interested. I like that and since you want to know, this is how they are constructed.

the "trail cam memory card organizers"? Let me guess....Altoids tin?

With a 3D printed insert to hold 18 cards with no rattle. The tins are re-purposed and the insert I designed for them are a perfect match (and a very low cost solution)

bow holder.... Screw in hook?

No, the Black Claw, hands free bow holder is a wearable device I invented and sought intellectual property protection on back in 2015. No screws and no trees required. I invented, designed and manufacture them myself here in the USA. Ultimately, my 3 styles of broadhead sharpening guides are the top sellers at such venues but I think the targets will do very well.

Not taking any of your patented [bleep] smokers?

I don't sell smokers. I make them for personal use but don't sell them.

You seem very passionate for my products and Im glad I had an opportunity to further educate you on them. This was fun and educational for you. What a treat for you this must be. wink

I do find the jealousy funny though. I know, I know, you will protest that but its a self evident truth you cant refute. No reasonable person will believe you. wink

But you will no doubt try any way (and fail)

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sure you have enough coin to buy a trailer with all these big events you are apart of.

Please oh please do the south west wa sportsmanshow πŸ™. I want to come to your both and get a picture. LOL. Be fun to see you pissin yourself. Grin.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by fredIII
Sure you have enough coin to buy a trailer with all these big events you are apart of.

Please oh please do the south west wa sportsmanshow πŸ™. I want to come to your both and get a picture. LOL. Be fun to see you pissin yourself. Grin.

I will even bring my pitbull old judster to keep things safe for you.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Easy now fredrica, she had to wait til she was 60 to make it to Hawaii!!! Just imagine that pasty white booger eatin kchunt in Hawaii!!! The fat rolls are so big she has to use one of those red tipped white sticks to get around.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by sharp_things
The fuggin plastic pellet "magazine" mounted to his Benjamin is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen! I'm betting wifey has a decent paying job which enables him to spend time pursuing stupid endeavors that at best break even. The beat up trailer he pulls with that stripped down Ram 1500 2wd, that probably came standard with an AM radio and no A.C. is proof positive of his "success" in the "industry".

Wow! 4 back to back posts of rage. Thanks for all the time you devoted to me. Im flattered but you need not be so angry. It'll be ok lil fella, jealousy doesn't not look good on you. I know, I know, you will try to protest that you are not jealous. We both know better. ITs ok.

Ive had a company offer to buy my pellet magazine concept. I rejected the offer and when time allows I will return to it but thanks for taking the time to view that thread. That is one of the dream products for a 3D printer. (zero post processing), simply print and package with a screw, nut , Allen wrench and instructions. The cost will be a few pennies but will retail north of $20. The overseas (Great Britain) interest it very strong due to their firearms prohibition. That will be a great profit center which is why I picked up yet another 3D printer to meet the demand.

The beat up trailer came from U-haul. ITs not mine. Im still on the fence as to what sort of trailer I will buy. The Ram 1500 has air and is 4WD and FM and sirius radio. The 8 foot bed was a must. Its 7 years old now but runs like a top. Hauls lows of gam animals, fire wood, Building supplies and groceries. ITs been very dependable. With my logos, its sort of a rolling billboard.

As to my wife. Her health is failing. We have a wheelchair for her now but pride prevents her from using it so it either the walker or crutches. We went to Hawaii while she was still able to get around. She does well in the water. She is on disability and collecting SS so no real income to speak of but thanks for the interest in her. She does enjoy getting out and coming to the shows with me. Her issues are degenerative and even after 6 surgeries, no improvements and she will have additional surgeries. You will want to google Arthrofibrosis. Sadly hers is not restricted to just her knees. This weekend, my oldest son and work partner is standing up in a wedding so he could not come to this event with me plus he is nursing a knee fresh from surgery last week.

Im glad we had this talk. I think you learned a great deal. This must have been a real treat for you. We have to do this again sometime.

After all the schit talk to others, trying to run people in the dirt and plain running your mouth.......sympathy points = 0.

I did almost pull a muscle trying to give a fawk but in the end 0 fawks were given.

Last edited by bigwoods; 07/27/18.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Most of my patents are for Medical devices while others are for other outlets. Im doin pretty well. Im just kicking around which trailer size and type best suits my needs. Finances have never been a problem. Hint.

Please oh please do the south west wa sportsmanshow πŸ™. I want to come to your both and get a picture.

Don't be, its just sad. I can send you a signed 8 x 10 glossy it you want. The bulk of my sales are online or via other outlets that carry my stuff. I only do about 5 or 6 shows/shoots a year and only in WI as its the birthplace of the archery deer season and the term bowhunting and bowhunter so the state is rich with serious bowhunters. If I were to start attending other states events it would be the Iowa deer classic as the event organizer has twice approached me to attend but it conflicts with the WBH annual convention.

I doubt very much that I would waste my time heading to states that are not serious bowhunting states filled with mainly libs. You could travel to a serious bowhunting state, hang out with some actual hard core bowhunters and meet me. What a treat that would be for you.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Having never attended Bowfest before I didn't know what to expect. The Friday component of a 3 day event like this tends to be slow since everybody is still working. This event was very busy for a Friday. Sales were strong. The "celebs" were on hand and the weather was great.

As soon as the event opened and after I get set up, I hiked up the slope to shoot the Ravin Crossbow 200 yard novelty shoot. The two young guys running it were the only ones there and they were shooting and recording making sure the crossbows was sighted in. Since its 200 yards out, they had live video feed of the target playing back to the tent on a iPad and a big screen TV so we could see in real time the points of impact. (Pretty cool)

3 shot for $5 so I was the first person to try the shoot. The red dot is 3 inches and the black dot its 9 inches. The winds were strong at times so there was some waiting for calm between shots. My six shots can be seen in the image below. I used my cell phone to take a pic of the iPad playing the footage so there is some glare.

For never having touched a Ravin before, I didn't do too bad at 200 yards. Im now entered twice in the drawing (because I had two shots in the black) to win a Ravin package. This weapon takes the effort and skill out of shooting. ITs no wonder some are quitting the sport of bowhunting to take up the sport of crossbowing (or whatever that sort calls what they do)

[Linked Image]

I took most of the pictures today with my digital camera and forgot my card reader for my Mac book so pics will have to wait but I did take a couple with my iPhone. Here they were setting up the the concerts that will take place on Fri and Sat. Night.

[Linked Image]

We hung out at our booth in the vendor tent until the southern rock (which was way to loud and that is not my idea of music anyway) started and then headed to the hotel, then I took my helper out for prime rib at Hammonds. It was a great Day. Looking forward to Sat and Sun.

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/27/18.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
What's sad is you asking like a complete douche and idiot on the internet to real people, then trying to humanize your family life. You bring it all on yourself hoss..

I feel for you but you gotta pick one....

You can't be a douche and then tell a story to folks wanting a damn to be given...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya it’s weird.... wonder if these sponsors know what a fuucking shiitbag you really are in real life???? Last thing I’d be doing if my ol lady’s health was as bad as you say, would be being a fuucking idiot troll on the www.... I’d be doin shiit with her, but hey, I dunno squat...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I pick....................... no dams given. (as I don't care)

Next question?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by GregW
What's sad is you asking like a complete douche and idiot on the internet to real people, then trying to humanize your family life. You bring it all on yourself hoss..

You can't be a douche and then tell a story to folks wanting a damn to be given...

I like you more every day.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Oh damn....

You didn't like me? WTF? Grin...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Judman
Ya it’s weird.... wonder if these sponsors know what a fuucking shiitbag you really are in real life???? Last thing I’d be doing if my ol lady’s health was as bad as you say, would be being a fuucking idiot troll on the www.... I’d be doin shiit with her, but hey, I dunno squat...

You got me on ignore remember? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA

We both know you never did. What a fat turd. grin

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Really fred? Greg is a dandy

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Originally Posted by Judman

You got me on ignore remember? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA

We both know you never did. What a fat turd. grin

I did for a couple days but the pms begged me otherwise, guess folks like me victimizing you.... hint

You eating off paper plates tonight again you bowl of goo you??? Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh how many cocks did josh suck today, and how many times did the booger hawg [bleep] her diaper?????

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
After I embarrassed you in your thread and exposed you It was expected you would turn tail and hide as a gutless turd. WE both know you never had me on ignore. What a lard azz. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA.

No, the Hammond is s nice place. The prime rib was spot on.

I had the queen cut. A fat tub of lard like you would not have been filled up by it. grin

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 160user, 16penny, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,648
Posts18,474,603
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.