Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by JamesJr
When a member of the royal family was allowed to marry a half Negro, that pretty much told you all you needed to know about the situation in Great Britain. Europe is lost forever to the multi-culturalists, and the way of life that they have promoted.

I know right. They should not have the freedom to marry who they choose. They should do that Muslim arranged marriage thing.

The British Crown has always had the power to simply cut someone off from the line of succession to the throne. That's been done many times before, and sometimes for marriage choices.

It sounds like they have honored the freedom of choice of the prince. At least most of us can agree that is progress.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Sure, he should marry who he likes. And the British Crown should defend the line of succession for those of British stock, i.e., by cutting his heirs out of said line.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sure, he should marry who he likes. And the British Crown should defend the line of succession for those of British stock, i.e., by cutting his heirs out of said line.

Why, and seriously...who gives a toss about the english aristocracy.

I would have thought you lot couldn't care less...much like us.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I could give 2 scits….queens, kings, princes.....its a joke , some I guess, like the thought of being subjects...….not that we are to far off....bob

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

The "line of succession" has nothing to do with it. Bigotry and hatred is what many of these posts exemplify and all are just as detrimental to our democracy as are the lies of the lieberals. Hate hatred only.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD

The "line of succession" has nothing to do with it. Bigotry and hatred is what many of these posts exemplify and all are just as detrimental to our democracy as are the lies of the lieberals. Hate hatred only.

Their hatred of blacks seems to exceed their love of freedom.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RickyD

Cool, then you won't like me as I couldn't give a toss what or who the man married, but I sure as heck don't think much of Indians, Muslims, or black Africans...particularly the ones that make it to here.

That is right, my views have changed due to exposure.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
You folks who think this is peachy are merely giving expression to your anti-White programming. White people are a small minority on this planet, and there are powerful folks seeking their elimination. They are well on their way to succeeding. Things like this represent major steps in that direction. You don't have to hate another people in order not to wish the destruction of your own.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The last man imprisoned in England with as much secrecy was Rudolph Hess.

If Tommy Robinson dies in prison under 'mysterious circumstances' it will be because he was murdered, as was Rudolph Hess.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

If Tommy Robinson dies in prison under 'mysterious circumstances' it will be because he was murdered, as was Rudolph Hess.

What secrecy? 5 minutes of internet research will reveal plenty of info and cause some to wonder why the uproar over this felon and loser.

I am as concerned and angry over the dilution of Western Culture as anyone but focus my attention on what happens in America. I do not like it when foreigners interfere with w/ us. I may consider other societies misguided or evil but do not imagine that they are affected by my opinions.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker

What secrecy? 5 minutes of internet research will reveal plenty of info and cause some to wonder why the uproar over this felon and loser.

I am as concerned and angry over the dilution of Western Culture as anyone but focus my attention on what happens in America. I do not like it when foreigners interfere with w/ us. I may consider other societies misguided or evil but do not imagine that they are affected by my opinions.

mike r

Good post, sir.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Like what? I found nothing. Tommy seems like a stand-up guy.

Politics is War by Other Means
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
According to "The Sun" newspaper, here is a list of the "alleged" pedophile defendants:

First Trial

Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., is accused of 54 charges, including 21 charges of rape and 14 charges of trafficking with a view of sexual exploitation. Dhaliwal is accused of charges against eleven different girls from 2004 to 2011.

Irfan Ahmed, 32, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with nine offences including making an indecent image of a child.

Zahid Hassan, 28, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with 20 offences including six charges of raping a girl aged 13 or under.

Mohammed Kammer, 32, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with two offences including rape of a girl under 15.

Mohammed Aslam, 29, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with two offences including rape of a girl under 15.

Abdul Rehman, 30, from Sheffield, South Yorks., was charged with seven offences including raping a girl under 15.

Raj Singh Barsran, 32, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with three offences including sexual touching of a girl over 13.

Nahman Mohammed, 31 from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with three counts including trafficking a person for sexual exploitation.

Zubair Ahmed, 30, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with two offences including raping a girl under the age 15.

Hamzha Saleem, 37, from Old traddford, Gtr Mancs., was charged with three counts including human trafficking.

Second Trial (Robinson's arrest)

Mansoor Akhtar, 25, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with three offences including attempted rape of a girl under the age of 13.

Mohammed Asaf Akram, 31, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with 14 offences including four charges of raping a girl of thirteen or under and one charge of threatening to kill.

Wiqas Mahmud, 36 from Huddersfield, West Yorks.., was charged with three offences of rape of a girl under 15.

Nasarat Hussain, 28, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with five offences including rape of a girl under 15.

Sajid Hussain, 32, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with five offences including rape of a girl under 15.

Mohammed Irfraz, 28, from Huddersfield, West Yorks.., was charged with eight offences including false imprisonment.

Faisal Nadeem, 30 from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with three counts including raping a woman 16 or over.

Mohammed Azeem, 31, from Bradford, West Yorks., was charged with three offences including rape of a girl under 15.

Zulquarnian Dogar, 29, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with two offences including sexual touching of a female aged 13 or over.

Manzoor Hassan, 37, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with four offences including inciting the sexual exploitation of a child aged between 13-17.

Third trial set to last for six weeks.

Niaz Ahmed, 53, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with three offences including sexual assault on a female.

Mohammed Imran Ibrar, 32, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with four offences including arranging the commission of a child sex offence.

Asif Bashir, 32, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with five offences, including three counts of raping a woman 16 or over.

Everton la Bastide, 50, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with two offences including sexual touching a girl of 13 or over.

Saqib Raheel, 30, from Dudley was charged with two offences including trafficking for sexual exploitation.

Usman Khalid, 29, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with three offences including assaulting a girl under 13.

Aleem Javaid, 27, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with two offences including supply of a class B drug.

Mrs Naveeda Habib, 38, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged on one count of neglect of a child.

Mrs Shahnaz Malik, 55 from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with one count of neglecting a child.

Hmmmm ..... do you see a pattern with these names .... or is it just my imagination?

See:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3538445/edl-protest-huddersfield-gang-sex-crimes-young-women/

First Amendment? First Amendment? ..... We Don't Need No Stinkin' First Amendment Here In England:

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

mike r

Yes you can find it easily here in the US if you search... but you have to know to search and the gag order in the U.K. is about keeping the general public from being aware to search. If you’re red pilled you’re much more aware of things and are actively searching for information from non MSM sources. If you’re the general public in the U.K. you’re much less likely to be aware to search which is the point of the gag orders.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You folks who think this is peachy are merely giving expression to your anti-White programming. White people are a small minority on this planet, and there are powerful folks seeking their elimination. They are well on their way to succeeding. Things like this represent major steps in that direction. You don't have to hate another people in order not to wish the destruction of your own.

It's that "White guilt" thing. There are posters on here who are scared chitless to say anything negative about Negroes, Mexicans, Muslims, are anyone else who don't look like them. Yet, they will jump all over another poster who speaks their mind.

I believe very strongly in self-preservation, and that begins with recognizing who and what is a threat to me, and my way of life. If someone wants to call me a racist or bigot for thinking as I do, go ahead, it bothers me in the least.

Here's the deal about England......the country has experimented with the multi-culturalism thing, and it has cost the country dearly. England is in a downward spiral, with no end in sight, and it's because of one thing......people who ain't White. It's just that simple. Bonnie Prince Harry didn't help the country out much either with who he married........and for those of you who think it's perfectly okay, then it must because you have a Negro somewhere in your woodpile.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

mike r

Yes you can find it easily here in the US if you search... but you have to know to search and the gag order in the U.K. is about keeping the general public from being aware to search. If you’re red pilled you’re much more aware of things and are actively searching for information from non MSM sources. If you’re the general public in the U.K. you’re much less likely to be aware to search which is the point of the gag orders.

I'll match my bigotry against any other honky but the simple truth is that the douchebag, some regard as the reincarnation of Charles Martel, is a criminal lowlife. Convictions for battery, attempting to use a fraudulent passport to gain entry into the U.S and felony mortgage fraud are not indicators of a 'stand up guy' in my world.

I just got off the phone w/ my wife's cousin in Yorkshire who said that Wikipedia had the above info on her computer, I guess the suppression of news is different in Barnsley compared to other parts of England.

I have, and will continue, to defend ALL of the US Constitution w/ my life but would find it an easier task in a population of people who actually utilized critical thinking rather than knee-jerk reactions and banner waving.

White guilt and other stupid titles and stereotypes were invented to make it easier to call names and provide bandwagons which the malinformed can ride in the parade.

Whiter than a Polar Bear eating rice in a snowstorm and proud of it.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'll match my bigotry against any other honky but the simple truth is that the douchebag, some regard as the reincarnation of Charles Martel, is a criminal lowlife. Convictions for battery, attempting to use a fraudulent passport to gain entry into the U.S and felony mortgage fraud are not indicators of a 'stand up guy' in my world.

I just got off the phone w/ my wife's cousin in Yorkshire who said that Wikipedia had the above info on her computer, I guess the suppression of news is different in Barnsley compared to other parts of England.

I have, and will continue, to defend ALL of the US Constitution w/ my life but would find it an easier task in a population of people who actually utilized critical thinking rather than knee-jerk reactions and banner waving.

White guilt and other stupid titles and stereotypes were invented to make it easier to call names and provide bandwagons which the malinformed can ride in the parade.

Whiter than a Polar Bear eating rice in a snowstorm and proud of it.

mike r

Another excellent post. But the reality in it too will likely bounce off many heads.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Even the broken clock is right twice a day?

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

160 members (1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 6mmCreedmoor, 16 invisible), 1,593 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,334
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.