Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'll step away from my usual polite demeanor to give this friendly bit of advise.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
no thanks

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know you are a Richard Noggin of a special sort,
when Wabi can't stand you and is less than nice.

Now, as to Wabi.

Your mother must have raised you to be very polite.
But.

You have my permission to try a little harder to be mean with something like "The Poacher".

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I think some are still operating the mistaken assumption I would care. Why on earth would I possibly care???? Having a thread dedicated to me means OTHERS care and that a sweet. It really is so thanks for that. wink

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Which is why you keep monitoring this thread.The not caring ain't washin'.

Tell us more about your many, many friends.

Remove the letter I from your keyboard and you will be without ammo as your threads and responses center around you rather than simply sharing and joining in the conversation.

Rather a sad note for a smart guy.

'

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Which is why you keep monitoring this thread..

Entertainment. Pure and simple, I have the knack for making people post in this thread just by showing up. I post then I sit back and watch panties bunch and wad up. Viola! Entertainment. Just like you are providing me. (Thanks for that) grin

Whats so entertaining you might ask????? That what I can assume are grown men can be so completely obsessed and consumed and disarmed to the point they wet themselves. These "Grown men" trip over themselves thinking that they are the one person who will eventually type words on their screen that they think will "get me" (even though that is not possible) They type, I drop them on their heads, they get angrier, they try again. I repeat.

Viola Entertainment for me. And I have a ready supply of willing jesters at my disposal. (For that I thank you.) grin grin grin grin
grin

Just watch. It will continue at my command. They will get angrier, I will be more entertained.

Chop Chop.

'[/quote]

Last edited by sharp_things; 05/06/18.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Rather a sad note for a smart guy

Even when given a small compliment as above the ass hole in you leaps out.

Bye.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Rather a sad note for a smart guy

Even when given a small compliment as above the ass hole in you leaps out.

Bye.

Yep..he is a dunce. The more he posts the more he solidifies how dense he is.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
See, this is what Im talking about. Right on my command.

Chop chop. Say more words.

hahahahahahahahahahaaha grin laugh

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
We seem to be dealing with a narcisstic bore that may be deserving of pity.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Or a guy that likes to be entertained on command with willing jesters that do his bidding. Either or. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Nah justa weirdo mother fu'ker with a few dozen members here laughing at his sorry ass. Cheap entertainment for the bored. He's used to the sound of laughter tho' cause man, chit if'n ya can't git a friend on Facebook there's nutting left ta do but suck the pipe on the truck. He's touchy about the no friends thang guys. Got his family on there but not a friend in sight.

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no friends, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no friends, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no friends, ha,

Find some friends for the dickhead if there's any to be found. He plum used up the innanet. Might hafta go interplanetary.

He'll be around to comment in the AM. Fish on a hook, guys. Fish on !!! Gotta have the last word. FISH ON !!!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Nah justa weirdo mother fu'ker with a few dozen members here laughing at his sorry ass. Cheap entertainment for the bored. He's used to the sound of laughter tho' cause man, chit if'n ya can't git a friend on Facebook there's nutting left ta do but suck the pipe on the truck. He's touchy about the no friends thang guys. Got his family on there but not a friend in sight.

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no friends, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no friends, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no friends, ha,

Find some friends for the dickhead if there's any to be found. He plum used up the innanet. Might hafta go interplanetary.

He'll be around to comment in the AM. Fish on a hook, guys. Fish on !!! Gotta have the last word. FISH ON !!!

Not all of his family either. The handsome little fella in my avatar isn't on the family list anymore. 😂 Its ok though, he doesn't care or have feelings, just ask him. Lmao

Last edited by bigwoods; 05/07/18.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Excellent. The triggers continue to work. Thanks for that.

[Linked Image]

For those that keep visiting my facebook page desperately hoping to gain some sort of access (and being denied) hoping to gain access to my friends list. Here is your trigger for today.

[Linked Image]

Lets see how you can entertain me today. Don't just half ass it. I'm worth it. Devote a portion of your day (or all of it) to focusing on me.

Ready.............. Set............... Go. I will check back later to grade your work. grin

For inspiration, you could watch the movie "mean girls" first. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 05/07/18.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Disappointed. Its been an hour and none of my jesters are doing my bidding. This is unacceptable.

Perhaps you could team up in groups.

Or try this, pretend you are talking to one another about me. I will allow that. wink

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
There has been a spike in total strangers sending me friends requests on FB in the last couple days.

Nice try. If I dont already know you, you most likely wont be granted an audience with me.

DENIED!! grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No friends, bow hunts only?

Translation = You're a dickhead to be around, and the court orders said no more firearms for you, poacher.

Your utter lack of civility, lackluster menu, and a charm like a case of herpes has run its course.

Schit can this [bleep] ASAP, again please, Rick.

Sean
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Nah. But thanks for caring so much. Now I feel bad. I dont care about you at all. wink

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 204guy, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,993 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,194
Posts18,503,541
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.