Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Even a good forest has a lot of waste that can't be merched. Then, the point is to clear the land, and it's going to be dug up anyway. Tell me what you see in select-harvest units where the long-term forest is the goal. Not clearing ground for a mine. What is more important in my view is, what's the RECLAMATION gonna look like.

Wow.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by smokepole

Wow.

Care to elaborate?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yes.

Just wow.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So, smoker, your lights come on and your pickup hauls your gear all by majick, does it? Never used a mineral out of a hole in the ground your entire life, have you?
Why in tarnation, if you are going to have a mine anyway (that does happen) underneath a forest, wouldn't you log it off, sell the good wood and slash the rest? And furthermore, if it's going to be a mine, what's the point of caring if the forestry is "pretty?" Or the dirt? What if the topsoils are marginal anyway and there's no justification in banking them for reclamation later?

Oh, and by the way I just saw something about how the Piceance Basin (W Co) is going off the charts on gas potential for the future. Why the heck shouldn't that be utilized?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So, smoker, your lights come on and your pickup hauls your gear all by majick, does it? Never used a mineral out of a hole in the ground your entire life, have you?

Come on Dave, you can do better than that. We've had this conversation more than once and you know I'm not anti-mining or anti- oil & gas.

And here's a news flash, the Piceance Basin has been producing copious quantities of gas for many years now.

I just find it fascinating that you seem to value land only for what can be extracted from it.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
You seem to only value land that bha says is acceptable.....

P.s. so what liberal trash is big gap daddy tawney propping up this election cycle? #phucbha

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

You seem to follow me around like a lovesick puppy dog.

While I can't slight your taste in men, I don't roll that way.

PS, I was hunting roadless and wilderness areas long before BHA existed.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

You seem to follow me around like a lovesick puppy dog.

While I can't slight your taste in men, I don't roll that way.

PS, I was hunting roadless and wilderness areas long before BHA existed.

Says the dipchit that went out of his way to talk [bleep].....now you have my full attention. [bleep] cry about...

Go girl!

P.s. I'm sure you've been a left wing ideologue long before the left mouthpiece bha was formed.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 06/14/18.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Oh, smoke, I get you --
You don't oppose mining (except here); you don't oppose forestry (except here) and (here); and you support access (excpet this kind) and (that kind).

So let me ask you, regarding the "roadless initiative," do you think that was an appropriate move by the Clinton Administration?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Good question Dave but to tell you the truth I don't remember enough about the specifics to discuss them intelligently except to say that in general I'm opposed to unilateral executive orders on land use designation.

I'd be willing to be that there was overreach in some areas, and also some areas were protected that should have been.

Jackson, ain't nobody cryin here but you. I "have your full attention," eh.

Is that supposed to mean something?

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Good question Dave but to tell you the truth I don't remember enough about the specifics to discuss them intelligently except to say that in general I'm opposed to unilateral executive orders on land use designation.

I'd be willing to be that there was overreach in some areas, and also some areas were protected that should have been.

Jackson, ain't nobody cryin here but you. I "have your full attention," eh.

Is that supposed to mean something?

Ya it means [bleep] you, you bha lackey.

Now go get your old azz cardio at the gay pride March with all the other pole smokers....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 06/15/18.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Threat to my living? Not directly, but it's certainly a threat to anything but a tourism economy. And you should know that BHA is an outgrowth of an attempt to coopt the NRA on conservation issues because the NRA is a lot more pragmatic on conservation than environmentalists. Greens don't like that at all and spend millions on the subject, including to BHA.

As a life member of the NRA, I'd like to know the NRA's stance on conservation. I've never seen it. Maybe you can show me?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Such an angry little man. With a fixation on homosexuality.

Coincidence?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Threat to my living? Not directly, but it's certainly a threat to anything but a tourism economy. And you should know that BHA is an outgrowth of an attempt to coopt the NRA on conservation issues because the NRA is a lot more pragmatic on conservation than environmentalists. Greens don't like that at all and spend millions on the subject, including to BHA.

As a life member of the NRA, I'd like to know the NRA's stance on conservation. I've never seen it. Maybe you can show me?

If you listen to buzz, they should stay out of hunting.....but you should also get mad at the NRA for staying out of hunting. Sense and logic, the bha way......

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Such an angry little man. With a fixation on homosexuality.

Coincidence?

No anger, just honesty. As a bha promoter you might have to go look up "honesty" in the dictionary, it's a rare thing in bha world (see "trump stole your public land" outrage)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Back at work today, eh Jackson?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Back at work today, eh Jackson?

Nope I'm off work today. Worked 18hrs yesterday and was awake for over 28 straight. Ya work, something you wouldn't know about...unless you're down at the gloryhole...

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 06/18/18.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Timber, I'd answer you but you said earlier you believed "liquidation of public lands" is on the agenda. That's not correct. The issue is how the public lands will be MANAGED.
Smokey, if you can't remember the "roadless rule," the politics surroundiing which iwas kind of the genesis for groups like BHA, then why would I bother? But to refresh your fading memory, the Rule set aside, unilaterally, over much local protest, 58 million acres of land as "de-facto" wilderness with only the narrowest of exceptions. Further, in the 1,914 page or so "rule" in the appendices there was a discussion about how road removal (unroading) would eventually "qualify" millions more acres for roadless and therefore "potential wilderness" status.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, what's a "gloryhole" Jackson, I can't keep up with your homosexual topics.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
LOL, what's a "gloryhole" Jackson, I can't keep up with your homosexual topics.

I'm sure...Colorado + pole smoker = queertopia

You literally have the gayest user name I've ever seen, and a bha lover too......coincidence? Doubt it...

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 06/18/18.
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1moredeer, 160user, 204guy, 10Glocks, 66 invisible), 2,833 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,850
Posts18,496,983
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.