-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That book was written by David Hogg and his sister Lauren Hogg.

But it has quotes from their aunt Ima, and was proofread by their cousin Donita.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'd wager that they didn't even write it. It was probably written by their "puppeteers"...... The folks who are pulling the strings on "twig arms" & Co... Just like they write all of his scripts. Of course; they have to make it look like a "twig arms & Co." journalistic masterpiece. I can't wait to see the sales numbers on it, or lack, thereof.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I'd wager that they didn't even write it. It was probably written by their "puppeteers"...... The folks who are pulling the strings on "twig arms" & Co... Just like they write all of his scripts. Of course; they have to make it look like a "twig arms & Co." journalistic masterpiece. I can't wait to see the sales numbers on it, or lack, thereof.

No doubt. The book was written by the liberal anti gun think tank, and Hogg's family signed the deal.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That has to be ghost written. There is no way in the world that self-centered, opportunistic little Rider of the Hershey Highway could produce a book length work in this amount of time.

However, his current 15 minutes may be ending soon but I think this kid is going to be a very successful politician some day. He has all of the earmarks of one - vain, totally self-centered, power hungry, full of deep seated anger and whatever else has f'ed him up inside, and 110% willing to throw any integrity his creator may have imbued him with right out the window for fame and money. Plus he's a homosexual like a lot of politicians so he will have lots of company in any seat of government he lands in (yes, that has more than one meaning by design). I wouldn't be surprised to see him as the freshman representative from Florida one day. That's not a knock at Florida per se, just the way politics works.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
To paraphrase a former POTUS...YOU DIDN'T WRITE THAT!

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
That has to be ghost written. There is no way in the world that self-centered, opportunistic little Rider of the Hershey Highway could produce a book length work in this amount of time.

However, his current 15 minutes may be ending soon but I think this kid is going to be a very successful politician some day. He has all of the earmarks of one - vain, totally self-centered, power hungry, full of deep seated anger and whatever else has f'ed him up inside, and 110% willing to throw any integrity his creator may have imbued him with right out the window for fame and money. Plus he's a homosexual like a lot of politicians so he will have lots of company in any seat of government he lands in (yes, that has more than one meaning by design). I wouldn't be surprised to see him as the freshman representative from Florida one day. That's not a knock at Florida per se, just the way politics works.

I read your reply and thought about it for some thirty seconds, and have come to the conclusion that you need not worry about said political career as it is more likely he will choke on a cock fairly soon.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
He probably could write a book about the "operational advantages" of having dentures at his young age.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
He looks like the type who'd enjoy a hard "rotisserie ride."

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mathman

Even if he doesn't enjoy it, he looks like he wouldn't be able to out up much of an argument about it anyway...betting about then he would be rethinking his opinions.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Even if he doesn't enjoy it, he looks like he wouldn't be able to out up much of an argument about it anyway...betting about then he would be rethinking his opinions.

[Linked Image]

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Great reviews,hahaha laugh

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
He probably could write a book about the "operational advantages" of having dentures at his young age.

He needs to be made a candidate.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Peddler
Just showed up on Amazon. Make sure you leave a positive review wink

https://www.amazon.com/NeverAgain-New-Generation-Draws-Line/dp/198480183X

[Linked Image]

Absolutely will not buy it.

Would not read it.

Cannot give a review.

I'm certain nonetheless that just like little Davey, it sucks.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
[Linked Image]

Looks like a hormone-takin, trans-chick, school-shootin, Hitler-youth.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by philgood80
Holy crap the “Frequently Bought With” recommendation is for Comey’s hardcover roll of toilet paper. And the “customers also bought” crap below is even worse! Gross!!!

Hahaha, hey I don't have those recommendations when I go there. What kind of stuff are you buying on Amazon? grin

The site owners probably automatically assume anyone looking at it is as bent as a dog's hind leg.

Correct. Just clicking on that link told me who had bought what, and based on some sick and twisted leftist, global ideology algorithm that recommended some How To Resist for Dummies junk!

Last edited by philgood80; 06/19/18.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
drypowder you are so funny and so rite at the same time

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I had no idea who/what "twig arms" is.
Geno

Twig arms:

She carried an AR on Kent State. Now she wants to arm wrestle David Hogg for 2nd Amendment
William Cummings
6/5/2018
She carried an AR-10 around a campus famous for a bloody massacre and now she wants to arm wrestle Florida high school shooting survivor David Hogg for the Second Amendment.

Kaitlin Bennett came to Internet fame for taking a celebratory stroll around campus carrying a semi-automatic rifle after her graduation from Kent State University. And the 22-year-old libertarian gun-rights activist's latest viral tweet came in the form of a challenge to David Hogg, one of the most vocal survivors of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas shooting to demand gun control.

Bennett threw down the gauntlet on Sunday (the day of Hogg's graduation), challenging Hogg to an arm-wrestling contest. The stakes: The fate of the Second Amendment.

"I have a challenge for you @davidhogg111," Bennett said in her tweet. "Let's arm wrestle. If I win, we get to keep the 2nd amendment. If you win, we turn in our guns. Deal?"

The questionable constitutionality of Bennett's challenge aside, it doesn't look like Hogg is interested in accepting the wager. He has not responded to her post despite taunting tweets from Bennett, including a tweet with a photo of Hogg reading, "It's alright guys, the 2nd amendment is safe."

"Still waiting on @davidhogg111 to accept my arm wrestle challenge," Bennett tweeted later Sunday. "C'mon twig arms, you win you take our guns, I win we keep the 2nd amendment."

She also shared the results of a poll from the libertarian group Liberty Hangout where 90% of the respondents said Bennett would defeat Hogg in an arm wrestling match.

More: Kent State graduate celebrates by strolling campus with her AR-10

Bennett continued her taunts Tuesday, promoting an upcoming appearance on NRA TV with a repeat of her challenge. "Think twig arms will tune in?" she asked.

She sent the tweet about the same time someone called 911 and reported an armed individual at Hogg's Florida home in an apparent hoax. Such potential deadly pranks are known as "swatting" because the intent is to have a SWAT team called to someone's house in response to the call.

Hogg and his family were not home but were in Washington, D.C., to accept the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Award at the Kennedy Center.

Although Bennett did not mention the swatting incident she did express surprise to discover that Hogg was in Washington, a fact widely reported in stories about the hoax.

"Why is @davidhogg111 receiving a human rights award in Washington DC when he's actively trying to strip us of our human rights?" Bennett tweeted. "When will we stop rewarding people for supporting violent government policies? #GunControlKills"

Last month Bennett, who was a gun-rights organizer during her time as a student, came to the Kent State campus and shared photos of herself walking around with an AR-10 across her back and a graduation cap reading, "come and take it." As a student, Bennett was prohibited from carrying a firearm on campus, but after graduating, she was just a visitor and legally permitted to carry the rifle.

The girl.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I would love to see that young lady arm wrestle David Hogg.

She would break that little faaggot's wrist. smile

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just an angry queer, He'll end up capping himself one day 'cause no one will help him, they're just interested in using him for "The Agenda".

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 16penny, 70 invisible), 3,308 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,484
Posts18,471,837
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.