Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Kellywk
This is huge, he's got at least 2 years left and office and Breyer and Ginsburg are both over 80 so we could well see a SC going forward that will have 4 Trump appointees. Add in Thomas and Alito both havng another 10 -15 years to serve and we'll have a pretty solid conservative majority.

this could be the beginning of really getting back on track......liberals should be happy, this could postpone the inevitable…...bob

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Was wondering what the sound like gnashing of teeth coming from the direction of Seattle Was!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Kennedy was appointed by Reagan. I'll hold my breath until I see the record of who Trump appoints. Really can't be much worse, but who's to say it doesn't end up status quo?

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Trump should wait until after the midterms and then nominate Ted Cruz

lying ted? LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
you don't want the next slate of senators deciding, mittens will have his fangs out

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by BobMt
so..who shpuld get the nod. I say Ted Nugent..and im serious

joke of the day.....bob

i wanst joking it doesnt take a lawyer to read the constiturion. marbury needs to be repealed asap. and if nugent were placed liberals would commit mass suicide

YGBFKM

Nugent is not even close to qualified. Thinking deep understanding of law is not needed is beyond absurd.

and that "deep understanding of law" is 90 percent of this countrys problems our founders wrote the constituion so that it was easily understood by laymen. the worthless lawyers since have polluted our justice system with technicalities that should not exist. one only has to look at a states crimes code to see evidence of that

Sorry, have to disagree. The Founders wrote a wonderful piece which is now the oldest written constitution in use. It's tenure speaks to its quality. Understanding the breadth and depth of it is way beyond the reach of Nugent.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cruz is too much of a holy roller TV evangelist for me. I admire a man whose morals are framed by the Scripture, but all the religious public theatrics is too Pharisaical for me.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by prm
Kennedy was appointed by Reagan. I'll hold my breath until I see the record of who Trump appoints. Really can't be much worse, but who's to say it doesn't end up status quo?

Yup, it is always a guessing game...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by prm

Gorsuch is a pretty good clue I think.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
There will be Leftist violence over this next nominee. The Republicans, what there are of true ones, must hold the line with Trump. The future of America will be fought and settled over the next few years. We can NOT blink.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
if you want to further brighten your day, stop in at the Democratic Underground, their reaction is priceless. I can only imagine what they would do if it was RGB, or Breyer.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
After Kennedy leaves,it's looks like only 3 liberal judges left.

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by prm

Gorsuch is a pretty good clue I think.

True, but that was to replace Scalia.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Trump has already announced he will nominate someone from the list he used for the Gorsuch pick. There are no bad choices on that list. All of them have proven track records and all are well qualified. This is a huge MAGA win ! Breyer has said he’s interested in retiring but is holding out for a democrat/communist president. He may give up if the Republicans increase the majority in the midterms and Trump continues to have the high approval ratings and looks to be a lock for re-election. Ginsburg and Sotomayor could croak at any moment. Sotomayor is a lifetime diabetic and has recently struggled to maintain her sugar levels. As she ages it will be increasingly hard for her to maintain her health.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by jk16

Try again.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Somebody needs to assign some heavy security to McConnell now...

It's likely to get ugly, and they've already stalked and harassed him. If they think they can delay the nomination by hospitalizing or killing one or two senators, some nut out there will likely try it.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Somebody needs to assign some heavy security to McConnell now...

It's likely to get ugly, and they've already stalked and harassed him. If they think they can delay the nomination by hospitalizing or killing one or two senators, some nut out there will likely try it.

im ok with sacrificing mcoonnell and some others

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Try again.

All four remaining liberals will start with B... Breyer and the three bitches...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Try again.

All four remaining liberals will start with B... Breyer and the three bitches...

youre forgwtting Roberts

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Exactly, the 4 liberals are still there.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 160user, 1lessdog, 1234, 46 invisible), 2,375 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,104
Posts18,502,164
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.