Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Seems like they should have had more divers set to go, no need stopping just go !

I understand there are 90 divers involved.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
90 divers, 7 hours 40 minutes, resumes in 10 hours after rest and O2 resupply.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Wow, didn't know there were 90....carry on

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
They should have had like 95....

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
lol

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
How many boys got out?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Last I saw was 4 boys, 2 went to hospital

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
They ran out of gear that was staged air tanks etc...resume rescue in 10-20 hours

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They ran out of gear that was staged air tanks etc...resume rescue in 10-20 hours

Correct. (As per the written word)

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"It was announced earlier that the rescue mission to bring the football team and their coach out of the cave system in northern Thailand had been paused overnight.

It may seem a surprising decision, as the rescue team had previously indicated they were in a race against time to get all 13 trapped people out.

However, Narongsak Osottanakorn, Chiang Rai province governor and head of the rescue operation, did explain it to journalists earlier - and we now have a full translation of what he said, which you can read below:

We will be able to continue the rescue operation when we are ready to do so.

We will be ready soon, because we will need to redo laying out all of the air tanks and all systems along the way again.

We have used everything [in the set up] that we had today. The set up team will do their work again once they are ready.

It'll be difficult to tell exactly when the next [evacuation] will start. But I guess it will be ready in the next 10-20 hours.''

So the rescue mission to bring the eight boys and their coach to safety is scheduled to begin again on Monday."

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
While they have 90 divers, how many are qualified to actually lead the boys out? Many are probably ferrying equipment as they aren't fully trained for the rescue.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Never forget,

there was 91.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Never forget,

there was 91.

And what he did, is what we are now waiting on once again, laying out the tanks for the next attempt.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
And it was carried out as a test run to work out the process albeit with the boys of most medical concern.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
And it was carried out as a test run to work out the process albeit with the boys of most medical concern.

It was also done in better time than expected.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Apparently, the doctor running the rescue has placed the rescued children in decompression chambers, and the rescuers and children remaining in the cave look like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the last minute of Total Recall, at this point, due to the ever increasing pressure.

Also, everyone in the cavern, including all the extra people keepin the kids company, is dead from lack of oxygen at this time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Thai cave rescue: Remaining boys wait for operation to resume - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44760896

Little early to be drinking that heavily Fubarski. You might want to try some coffee.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Apparently, the doctor running the rescue ....

Dr.Harris from Australia, was specifically requested by the British divers for the rescue task, because
he has a calm rational head, ...30 yrs dive experience, ..has embraced the science of modern medicine
and the latest advances in dive science technology ..and is experienced at caves and retrieving cave divers.

All up about 90 divers are involved, but the actual team at the coal face pulling the boys out ,comprises of
13 foreigners and 5 hand picked of the most capable Thai SEALs.

I don't know of any pastors or prayer groups doing anything practical to rescue the boys.
they are just waiting to hopefully save some souls with prayers should any die..., but God has already got that covered.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/t...in-thai-cave-rescue-20180708-p4zq9r.html

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by kellory

Thai cave rescue: Remaining boys wait for operation to resume - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44760896

Little early to be drinking that heavily Fubarski. You might want to try some coffee.

Wasn't it you that posted all the details bout everybody bein compressed by water in a level, or somethin real detailed like that?

And, I must admit, your detailed dissertation on decompression chambers and their necessity for this rescue was most gripping and informative.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by kellory

Wasn't it you that posted all the details bout everybody bein compressed by water in a level, or somethin real detailed like that?

And, I must admit, your detailed dissertation on decompression chambers and their necessity for this rescue was most gripping and informative.

That WAS a fear of the doctor's, and he did mention they might need a decompression chamber be airlifted into the site. After he got hands on info from the site and ascertained the boys condition in person, he dismissed that need. However, I believe it was you who said they had no chance of running out of oxygen, and yet that is one of the largest factors in the speed of this rescue. (Decreasing oxygen levels from an acceptable level of 21% down to 15%).

You are intentionally trying to start something, and I'm not playing. I'm doing paperwork and don't have time for your nonsense. (GFY)

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,320 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,928
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.