Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
You're outta your fuggin mind,,,I watched the entire news conference live, along with what WAS said and what WASN'T. If you don't think the POTUS was briefed on his words and context, then someone needs fired on his staff.

And that was in response to what?

You must not have watched, or are deaf...the list is far too long.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I believe that the press conference with Putin was his poorest showing ever. He looked weak, IMO, and needed to call Putin out on the world stage about their cyber-meddling and Crimea annexation. Our intelligence services need open support right now with all the scandals hammering them.

I'm on board 100% with his hard stance with the European Union, Brexit, Nato participation, and domestic agendas, but he looked like Putin had him by the nose in the final comments.

We each see things from a different perspective. Our intel is filled with a bunch of Obama hold-overs and I would trust Putin more than them. Putin would like to take over USA. The Obamaites want to destroy it.Trump was fine to me.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by hatari

Oh, let's get serious! 99% of the World forms its opinion of the US from CNN International. That is their source for information on the US. The other 1% get it from the BBC who is no friend of ours either. There is nothing about Trump's statement that makes us look worse than what CNN has been feeding the World since November, 2016. IT is a jab at the Clinton's and those who played ball witht he Clnton Foundation.

GTFOH
He may as well kissed the guy's azz on international TV, you expect the GOP to stick with him on this ?....Putin has been funding this shiit for years, now the "real conservatives" think he's our friend....lol

Don't believe that I'd be calling Putin a 'friend', but would sure rather keep the lines of communication open seeing that he may just have the worlds largest stockpile of nuclear weapons at his fingertips.

I agree on communication and diplomacy, but stern talk needed extended to Putin's face....like "If you did it, don't fuggin do it again", or "no one including China may fugg with our election system or infrastructure, or there will be hell to pay mofo's" or "if your 12 private citizen's hacked us, hand em over buddy".

Anything that shows balls, not belly.

....and when Putin turns and says "back atcha" what then?
So many act all butt-hurt like this sheit just started happening in the U.S in 2016 and that 'we'd' never do anything of the sort ourselves.
GMAFB is all I have for those folk

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Wait until you,ve looked into the tearful eyes of young troop who left a safe unlocked or didn’t secure the door to the “room” and is now receiving life ruining punishment. The kinda kid who’s mom and dad were fuggin crackheads and the military was his/her ONLY out.

Then look what the big dogs get away with...double standard and deplorable as Hell.

Sadly, it's always been that way. Scapegoats seem to be the "right" of the ruling class and their henchmen. I don't know the answer, short of successful armed revolt. Even then, the revolt leaders become the despots ultimately.

This venue was not the proper time to bring up the failings of American justice in investigating Hillary and her emails. It just makes us look foolish and feckless in front of the world. Big stumble, IMO.

It shows we don't care where we find enemies of the USA.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're outta your fuggin mind,,,I watched the entire news conference live, along with what WAS said and what WASN'T. If you don't think the POTUS was briefed on his words and context, then someone needs fired on his staff.

You seem to misunderstand my question. You were responding with that post - to what, or to whom?

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bravo Donaldovich J. Trumpkov..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Oh, let's get serious! 99% of the World forms its opinion of the US from CNN International. That is their source for information on the US. The other 1% get it from the BBC who is no friend of ours either. There is nothing about Trump's statement that makes us look worse than what CNN has been feeding the World since November, 2016. IT is a jab at the Clinton's and those who played ball witht he Clnton Foundation.

GTFOH
He may as well kissed the guy's azz on international TV, you expect the GOP to stick with him on this ?....Putin has been funding this shiit for years, now the "real conservatives" think he's our friend....lol

Don't believe that I'd be calling Putin a 'friend', but would sure rather keep the lines of communication open seeing that he may just have the worlds largest stockpile of nuclear weapons at his fingertips.

I agree on communication and diplomacy, but stern talk needed extended to Putin's face....like "If you did it, don't fuggin do it again", or "no one including China may fugg with our election system or infrastructure, or there will be hell to pay mofo's" or "if your 12 private citizen's hacked us, hand em over buddy".

So many act all butt-hurt like this sheit just started happening in the U.S in 2016 and that 'we'd' never do anything of the sort ourselves.

It's as if they expected this to be a public debate for the media's benefit. Really...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

GTFOH

We all know the "Red button" isn't in play, or the world is over...but the leader of the most powerful nation has to say "don't fugg with US" at some point. Putin has blow back ?, "fine continue to starve mofo...I'll just hang with NATO" smile

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And we know for 100% certainty that he didn't say just that during their meeting?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We know Russians attempted to interfere with our elections. Putin knows it. The whole world knows it. So we should pour salt into the wound and Trump should have done a victory dance. Think I read that in "How to Win Friends and Influence People." A keystone of diplomacy.

[Linked Image]

Yeah, that'll help.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You seem to misunderstand my question. You were responding with that post - to what, or to whom?

I didn't mean to be rude, but it was 45 minutes long...I'm not going to paraphrase the POTUS's statements, nor mis-quote him. It's not WHAT he said, it's what he DIDN'T say...America first !!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Even Rosey stated last week PUBLICLY that the interference in the election DID NOT effect the outcome. But they DID do it, that needs addressed in front of the world(not maybe privately behind closed doors...maybe).

"My people came to me...they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be." --Trump

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
To be perfectly honest I'm surprised DT didn't offer to make Putin a vodka tonic at the presser just to see liberal/MSM minds explode.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I didn't mean to be rude, but it was 45 minutes long...I'm not going to paraphrase the POTUS's statements, nor mis-quote him. It's not WHAT he said, it's what he DIDN'T say...America first !!!

He should have strongly maintained an all pro-American stance and not bring out our recent failings and corruption. I can't see how anyone could look at Trump as a strong leader after that press conference. He bowed to Putin and griped about corrupt American justice, all right in front of the whole world. It was a bad performance by the guy I hope will reverse all this.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

GTFOH

Bwana....the globalists depend upon their fostering of a international boogeyman to distract us from the real threat from within our borders. Did Russia “meddle” in our election? Of course they did, they’ve been doing it for a hundred years. Do we meddle in their elections? Of course we do, we’ve been doing it for over a hundred years. There needs to be a greater threat to have an international enemy and the associated repercussions that entails then simply “meddling”. Imagine if the USA and Russia were cautious allies and what that would mean for peace, trade, islamofacists, lgbtq and race baiters and the one world order? I’m not nearly as afraid of Russia as I am of China but making allies is far better than making enemies. I’m not so ethnocentric that I think our system of government is the way or even a wise option for every other country to follow. I’m pretty disgusted at our government and it’s intentional failings but even with our failures there are some “people” that need a strong armed dictator to keep their animalistic ways in abeyance. We have more in common with Russia than we do most our the countries that are our friends. I expect to be stabbed by my enemies but it really pisses me off to be stabbed by friends. Our friends have been killing us slowly while our perceived enemies have been warning us about the threats to our nation.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Let me start over. I am quoting your post because I am trying to figure out who you were responding to and what that person had said. Maybe that person was me. I don't know. Perhaps you can quote the post that you were responding to. Otherwise - I give up.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Even Rosey stated last week PUBLICLY that the interference in the election DID NOT effect the outcome. But they DID do it, that needs addressed in front of the world(not maybe privately behind closed doors...maybe).

"My people came to me...they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be." --Trump

Do you HONESTLY think this was the first time?

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

FACT Director Dan Coates was appointed to head our Intel services by Trump himself.
He stated that Russia had interfered with our election along with all the other heads of
our Intel agencys and Head of DOJ Sessions and Head of FBI Wray. Whole government
says Trump is smoking the good [bleep].

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
“Tell Vladimir that after the election, I will have more flexibility”

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

FACT Director Dan Coates was appointed to head our Intel services by Trump himself.
He stated that Russia had interfered with our election along with all the other heads of
our Intel agencys and Head of DOJ Sessions and Head of FBI Wray. Whole government
says Trump is smoking the good [bleep].

Yep. You're pretty dense.

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

372 members (257robertsimp, 219 Wasp, 1_deuce, 204guy, 1moredeer, 160user, 51 invisible), 2,498 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,834
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.