Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Can't disagree with what he says, US foreign policy post WWII has been nothing short of a complete disaster, save for a few instances..

It was intended to be a disaster by the people who set foreign policy.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's way past time for people to be thinking that America's problems have been caused by ineptitude.

The people who are responsible for America's (and Western Europe's) problems aren't inept.

They're evil,....in the absolute strictest sense of the term.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's way past time for people to be thinking that America's problems have been caused by ineptitude.

The people who are responsible for America's (and Western Europe's) problems aren't inept.

Can't see it your way as a "blanket statement", sorry.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Then you haven't been paying attention.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The last thing Wolfe says is Sen Rand Paul remaining silent on this.??? Right after he just gets done giving a five minute interview on it.
Dear God how dishonest can they get.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump derangement syndrome,,,,Wolf has a full dose

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The people who call the shots for American foreign policy have gassed Syrians twice so they could blame it on Assad. They've poisoned 4 people in England so they could blame it on Putin. They murdered Seth Rich because he was leaking info to Wikileaks.

That's just a very short list of their recent activities.

They've left millions of dead in their wake over the past 15 years through their lies.

They're evil. In fact, there needs to be a stronger word than evil to describe them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Then you haven't been paying attention.

That is certainly your opinion and I will respect it, I just don't agree

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
"I am not discounting that the Russians hacked in to Hillary Clinton's server" - Loved it!

So many baited questions and Rand took none of them. Great job Rand.

How childish to end by saying Sen Rand Paul remaining silent in the aftermath of that. Jeez

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Rand saw what happened to his father

and admittedly, Ron Paul brings alot of it on himself. His predictions for financial doom will probably come true but his timeline was too soon. For me personally I liked the values Ron Paul had, his commitment to them and his consistency in supporting them - but he never missed an opportunity to get in front of a camera and make an absolute prediction that just rang hollow after awhile, and quite frankly, people want optimism and hope from a presidential candidate, something Ron and to some extent Rand don't deal in. Trump used that against Rand in the election.

Rand is more politically astute than his father while still trying to deliver on the spirit of his message. Sometimes that means compromise to a base of Paul followers that refuse to consider it, but day in and day out, he pretty much stays true to the message, even when being upstaged by Cruz or Trump. As an astute politician, you can use someone with consistent principles like Rand to your advantedge, and Rand has provided alot of cover for Trump so far when few others would step up.

I'd vote for him if he was the strongest candidate but I absolutely was hoping someone besides Rand would enter into the picture in 2016. Trump did and while Trump was a complete wild card, at the moment I'm very glad that Paul is a Senator and not president.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rand can be brutal when he wants to
[Linked Image]

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
If President Trump hadn't of declared, my ONLY choice would've been Rand Paul. Had the Republican Party succeeded in shoving Ted Cruz down our throats like it did with Romney in '12, I would've written in Rand Paul's name. Neocons in the Republican Party destroyed Ron Paul's candidacy in '12 when he was the leading GOP candidate in favor of its Obama clone, Romney.

If the Republican Party does not purge neocons from it, it could wither and blow away in a zephyr over the Sahara and I wouldn't care.

Rand Paul is my only choice in '24. Let's pray that neocons aren't able to repeat their massive dupage of '12 when they duped those whom believe they're conservative yet voted neocon. Neocons are liberals masquerading as conservatives. They are not conservative. They are hostile to the US Constitution and maximum individual liberty.

Rand Paul Rocks.

Never, ever give a penny to the Republican Party. Its power brokers will use your money to militate against you. Always give directly to authentic conservative candidates.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
+1 on giving to the candidate not the party. Rand Paul did a great job on the flake wolf blitzer. he's as bad as the left gets.

MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Can't disagree with what he says, US foreign policy post WWII has been nothing short of a complete disaster, save for a few instances..

Bingo!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The people who call the shots for American foreign policy have gassed Syrians twice so they could blame it on Assad. They've poisoned 4 people in England so they could blame it on Putin. They murdered Seth Rich because he was leaking info to Wikileaks.

That's just a very short list of their recent activities.

They've left millions of dead in their wake over the past 15 years through their lies.

They're evil. In fact, there needs to be a stronger word than evil to describe them.

This.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Bingo!

Your incessant "bingo" is irritating and in this case, still don't agree. I firmly believe a great deal of naivete and political incompetence was at the center of many of our post WWII Foreign Policy decisions, particularly so with the Colonial powers that we thought (in error) of course, that we could make countries in Africa & the Middle East in our image of "self-determination", life, libery & the pursuit of happiness, etc.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
particularly so with the Colonial powers that we thought (in error) of course, that we could make countries in Africa & the Middle East in our image of "self-determination", life, libery & the pursuit of happiness, etc.

Do you really believe that the people who set American foreign policy are stupid and naive enough to think that they could turn the Middle East into Des Moines, Iowa?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wolf was a punk in that interview and it is clear that Trump, calling out the media for the schit pile that it is, is working and frustrating them bigly.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Rand can be brutal when he wants to
[Linked Image]

Brennan reportedly is a Muslim and has Communist leanings, if not overtly Commie.

Obummer really knew how to pick them.

This man is pure evil.

DF

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Brennan ... is pure evil.

DF

For jorge, BINGO!!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 1234, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,227 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,580
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.