Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Sycamore

How so?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bloomberg? No thanks..

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
All the more reason to tariff the Chinese until all of our supply chain is out of China. There is nothing benign about the Chinese. They are a ruthless criminal regime intending on world domination. Of course we are too but Iā€™m American so Iā€™m good with it.

ā€˜TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZEā€™

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all comingā€¦

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

Iā€™m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I think (could be wrong) they are more ruthless than we are

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Theyā€™re ruthless alright but they are ruthless capitalists . When premier Li Peng was collared by the ruling commission about opening China and experimenting in overt capitalism he said: ā€œblack cat, white cat, what does it matter as long as it catches the rat?ā€ Heā€™s right and that venture has allowed China to rebuild their military and become a major player in the space area.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Theyā€™re ruthless alright but they are ruthless capitalists . When premier Li Peng was collared by the ruling commission about opening China and experimenting in overt capitalism he said: ā€œblack cat, white cat, what does it matter as long as it catches the rat?ā€ Heā€™s right and that venture has allowed China to rebuild their military and become a major player in the space area.

like fire, a useful servant but a terrible master

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I donā€™t know about that. Iā€™m trying to think of the countries China has invaded recently and overthrew their government and in doing so killed possibly a couple of million people and spread civil war. Thinking of Iraq , Syria (CIA) , Libya (CIA) , Egypt (CIA failure) , Afghanistan , Yemen ( proxy war with Iran). Weā€™re pretty ruthless in pursuit of oil line right of way (Syria) or possible threats to the Petrodollar (Libya). Ask our neighbors to the south about our drug market/war on drugs bipolar disorder and the chaos , corruption , and crime we cause in their communities.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 07/22/18.

ā€˜TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZEā€™

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all comingā€¦

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

Iā€™m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Precisely my observation when I worked in Australia with a 50/50 Royal Dutch Sell / CNPC.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

I donā€™t know about that. Iā€™m trying to think of the countries China has invaded recently and overthrew their government and in doing so killed possibly a couple of million people and spread civil war. Thinking of Iraq , Syria (CIA) , Libya (CIA) , Egypt (CIA failure) , Afghanistan , Yemen ( proxy war with Iran). Weā€™re pretty ruthless in pursuit of oil line right of way (Syria) or possible threats to the Petrodollar (Libya). Ask our neighbors to the south about our drug market/war on drugs bipolar disorder and the chaos , corruption , and crime we cause in their communities.

Daveinjax,

you might have a point. I guess I would say they are more ruthless with their own people than we are.

I think eventually they will be more ruthless in Africa than we are. but maybe not.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1minute, 67 invisible), 2,667 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,192
Posts18,503,431
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.