Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
So why is every one in power all riled up about it it has been going on for a long time? Is it just because Trump won? My question is this why not make it an act of war and be done with it. so it will trigger automatic response.

If you are not America first you are america last. Be loud and proud America first.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
It didn't go the way they wanted. This is the tantrum.

Never heard a word when oskumbum meddled in elections around the world.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by CoElk101
So why is every one in power all riled up about it it has been going on for a long time? Is it just because Trump won? My question is this why not make it an act of war and be done with it. so it will trigger automatic response.

Yes, it was because Trump won....don't you remember Obama saying he told "Vlad" to knock it off????

An act of war??? Yeah, that'd work....You do know that it's called the world wide web right??? You do realize that we have foreign members here on the fire???.....JStuart could start WW 3....??? IIRC he posted some disparaging schitt about Hillary.....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hillary meddled in the elections, otherwise Trump would have ran against Bernie Sanders.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Hillary meddled in the elections, otherwise Trump would have ran against Bernie Sanders.

Yup

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It is hybrid warfare and next time it might be the RNC's turn in the barrel.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/09/05/gerasimov-doctrine-russia-foreign-policy-215538

In February 2013, General Valery Gerasimov—Russia’s chief of the General Staff, comparable to the U.S. chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff—published a 2,000-word article, “The Value of Science Is in the Foresight,” in the weekly Russian trade paper Military-Industrial Kurier. Gerasimov took tactics developed by the Soviets, blended them with strategic military thinking about total war, and laid out a new theory of modern warfare—one that looks more like hacking an enemy’s society than attacking it head-on. He wrote: “The very ‘rules of war’ have changed. The role of nonmilitary means of achieving political and strategic goals has grown, and, in many cases, they have exceeded the power of force of weapons in their effectiveness. … All this is supplemented by military means of a concealed character.

The article is considered by many to be the most useful articulation of Russia’s modern strategy, a vision of total warfare that places politics and war within the same spectrum of activities—philosophically, but also logistically. The approach is guerrilla, and waged on all fronts with a range of actors and tools—for example, hackers, media, businessmen, leaks and, yes, fake news, as well as conventional and asymmetric military means. Thanks to the internet and social media, the kinds of operations Soviet psy-ops teams once could only fantasize about—upending the domestic affairs of nations with information alone—are now plausible. The Gerasimov Doctrine builds a framework for these new tools, and declares that non-military tactics are not auxiliary to the use of force but the preferred way to win. That they are, in fact, the actual war. Chaos is the strategy the Kremlin pursues: Gerasimov specifies that the objective is to achieve an environment of permanent unrest and conflict within an enemy state.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I have wondered the same thing. Why is Russian interference in our election such a big deal. We do it to other countries and they do it to us. I came to the conclusion,the only reason it matters is because hitlery lost the election. Like gregintenn said, even hitlery meddled in the election, otherwise Trump would have defeated bernie.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
It's not that they meddled, it's that they got caught. Lots of things are done "wink-wink" in the international arena. They aren't mentioned until someone is caught. The Russians used to be really good at this stuff but it seems like they've been getting caught a lot lately. First with their troops in Ukraine, the poisonings in Great Britain and now this. Are they becoming amateurish or do they just not care because they know that no one will rock the boat and stand up to them. You know, the whole "peace in our time" crap.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Are you guys really so slow you can't put this together with a president who'd have been impeached but for his resignation for trying to rig an election?

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

The US has meddled in a number of elections and even overthrown legitimately elected governments (Iran, Guatemala, Chile). But, it has never been rewarded by the elected leader (e.g., President) stating that he didn't believe it occurred. Putin wins on this count!

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by djs
The US has meddled in a number of elections and even overthrown legitimately elected governments (Iran, Guatemala, Chile). But, it has never been rewarded by the elected leader (e.g., President) stating that he didn't believe it occurred. Putin wins on this count!

You still pissed because Hillary,the lesbian whore who licks Humma's Muslim crotch,didn't win?

Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by djs

Folks like you, Jeff O and others on an outdoors forum has always made me wonder how a brain like yours is wired. I know its not following any factory schematic for sure.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I think the focus should be on making it more dififcult to meddle in future United States elections.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Can we get a description of what constitutes "meddling".
A dozen people on social media posting crazy things to get a response?
If that is it, a bunch o people on this board are meddlers!

We have spent how many millions indicting Facebook rabble rousers?

Or is it hacking an emails that the dnc said were never hacked, or a private email server that was said did not exist.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I did not post this to get a reaction i posted this to get an honest Answer. but i know that the ones that do not ask questions will never be as smart as a lot of you here on the fire. and to the ones that know every thing you are a fool worse than i.

If you are not America first you are america last. Be loud and proud America first.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BeanMan
I think the focus should be on making it more dififcult to meddle in future United States elections.

I agree100%

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BeanMan

I agree100%
Originally Posted by KRAKMT
Can we get a description of what constitutes "meddling".
A dozen people on social media posting crazy things to get a response?
If that is it, a bunch o people on this board are meddlers!

We have spent how many millions indicting Facebook rabble rousers?

Or is it hacking an emails that the dnc said were never hacked, or a private email server that was said did not exist.

there are 12 current indictments of Russian officials for election meddling, when it is state Sponsored should it be considered an act of war?

E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
If it is an act of war Obummer will have to be sent to Israel for trial. Ed k

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
edk,

Actually, ODUMBO should be deported to Indonesia, where he openly/brazenly committed criminal perjury, when as a YM he swore under oath that he was a "native-born citizen of Indonesia", to get an Indonesian passport & student benefits. = NO "statute of limitations" for perjury there, either.

My friends, in Indonesia say that the courts have NOT forgotten his knowing/criminal perjury & would love to "throw the book at him" IF he was available to try for any criminal act.
(Muslim nations are NOT known for their forgiving attitude, reference criminals.)

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Yes. Didn't our powers make a significant and rather open effort to unseat Netanyahu an election or two back. From memory, he was not exhibiting the peaceful attitude that Obama was fostering.

Last edited by 1minute; 07/17/18.

1Minute
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 1minute, 1936M71, 65 invisible), 3,134 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,263
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.