-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump has exceeded all expectations, and in the face of unprecedented resistance from the New Feudalists who want to keep their serfs (us) "serfing" with bread and circuses.

Obama had us headed for the EU swamp. By the time Trump's done, America will be truly free again.

Don't let the trolls get you down.

What fresh Hell is this?
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ingwe
MAGA!

I am liking this president significantly more than any other in my lifetime.

Count me in on "best in my lifetime"!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fishdog52
TRUMP IN 2020.

This!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I never knew so many people took an interest in hearing a president speak at a global summit in the middle of the day.

It was a lose/lose for Trump as far as the he is concerned with the media. Short of standing up there and putting a bullet in Putin's head, the media was going to say he was Putin's puppet.

Didn't watch it, didn't watch the news afterwards, not watching the news now.

I knew when I checked the box for Trump there would be things he said and/or did that I wouldn't agree with - at the end of the day he has dismantled Obama's legacy, set liberals hair on fire and with any luck will see yet another opening on SCOTUS to put a hard core conservative in place. The big picture Trump has done more than I actually thought he would and we're 500 days into his presidency.

All this stuff about Putin and collusion is just time consuming pablum for those who have the interest and time to follow it.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Not tired of winning, yet.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stan V
Love the man. He's crushed the Clinton's and the Bush's and is hammering the leftists. I never thought we'd get to this point. He could surpass the great Ronald Reagan. Maybe has already.

I'm sure there's a young crop of Conservatives out there watching and learning how to combat the left and win, not cower.

Ronaldus Magnus was John the Baptist preparing the way for the coming of the messiah, Donaldus Magnus!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I have lost no faith in President Trump. Hear only the media bashing him. No defections among those I talk with daily.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I want to see the left ramp their tantrums up to absolute frenzy level. They are doing a good job of exposing themselves but they could do much better. I want to see Maxine, Nancy and their ilk literally foaming at the mouth every time they get in front of a camera.
At this point there isn't much President Trump could do that would alienate me. Whenever I think of what could have happened in 2016 I literally shudder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nope. Reported yesterday he’s already raised 90 million for his campaign.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Why, the demonrats have sold us out to the communists for 50 years.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I voted for the message not the messenger. I don't care for Trump the person, never have, probably never will. But, as long as he will do the things he said he was going to, I'll support him.

He seems to be delivering more than any other president in recent history. And it's all been positive.

+1!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Actually never had that much faith in his ability to govern, given the foul swamp in which he has to operate. FWIW, he has exceeded my expectations, but it's still a ways to 2020.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
W
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
W
Trump's sin was to try to follow thru on his pledge to normalize relations with Russia - talking beats the threat of nuclear war maybe? Which the elite military industrial complex simply can't stand - no profit in peace ya know. So we need to push to the very edge and risk nuclear war. After all it was NATO at our instigation that moved to surround and confront Russia.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sharp_things
A demonrat meltdown will shake Trumps base.

huh?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
alot of Trumps presidency will ultimately be defined by the economy.

remember when 5 or fewer of these are false, the incumbent is predicted to win

Party Mandate: After the midterm elections, the incumbent party holds more seats in the U.S. House of Representatives than after the previous midterm elections.
(TRUE) Contest: There is no serious contest for the incumbent party nomination.
(TRUE)Incumbency: The incumbent party candidate is the sitting president.
(TRUE..if there is it will split Democratic votes progressives against moderates )Third party: There is no significant third party or independent campaign.
(? - What will 2019 look like?) Short term economy: The economy is not in recession during the election campaign.
(TRUE) Long term economy: Real per capita economic growth during the term equals or exceeds mean growth during the previous two terms.
Policy change: The incumbent administration effects major changes in national policy.
Social unrest: There is no sustained social unrest during the term.
Scandal: The incumbent administration is untainted by major scandal.
(TRUE..for now) Foreign/military failure: The incumbent administration suffers no major failure in foreign or military affairs.
Foreign/military success: The incumbent administration achieves a major success in foreign or military affairs.
(TRUE) Incumbent charisma: The incumbent party candidate is charismatic or a national hero.
(TRUE--who they gonna get? Warren? Booker? Oprah?) Challenger charisma: The challenging party candidate is not charismatic or a national hero.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Anyone who voted for him because they figured out the scam will only double down in their support as the establishment (swamp/deep state/MSM) increases its fury.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
My support for Trump is fairly solid. I suppose, hypothetically he could dismember and eat a baby at one of his rallies and it might give me pause......but seeing that he will be almost certainly running against a communist in 2020, I'd still probably vote for him.

They have to be kidding about this stupid Helsinki BS. Quitting on Trump because of that would be the sports equivalent of quitting on your favorite football team because they threw an incomplete pass.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

100% for Trump, bigly

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump has a lifetime of winning under his belt, what did BHO have? Community organizer? What a joke. And when Hillary ran in New York, who didn't see exactly what her intentions were? Politicians are shallow and corrupt to their core. DJT is a real American conducting affairs in America, and now is for all Americans.

Whether the left recognizes it or not, his policies are benefiting them, or their kids, DIRECTLY. That they are the useful idiots of a few One Worlders is an embarrassment for them.

LOL
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Nope. MAGA

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 16penny, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 49 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,443
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.