Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I say this with no intention to give offense to anyone in this thread unless they happen to feel that it hits a little too close to home, then in that case, tough schit. But anyone at this point who gives any credence to the media whatsoever and who cares in the slightest about what they say about anything under the sun, is a fricking idiot. In fact, if the media says that the sky is blue, I will be certain that it is blood red. If they say the sun will come up tomorrow, I will know that it is the end of days. In short, they are not only without credibility, they have crossed over into active deception meant only for the purposes of political propaganda. PRAVDA was a bastion of truth and unbiased reporting compared to these dipschits.

Completely agree. And while I have admired Golda Meir, Margaret Thatcher, and Nikki Haley to name a few, has anyone dared to admit the ones with the most vociferous and shrill voices, not to mention certain kinds of hats are women gone off the cliff. Again there are certainly role models among the fair sex but there are enough of the other kind to draw certain valid conclusions about women In leadership positions — there are very few who should be.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not losing faith but I am disappointed the hildabitch isn't in a prison cell.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
GO TRUMP GO!

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 6mm250
I'm not losing faith but I am disappointed the hildabitch isn't in a prison cell.
Mike

Or dead.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by stxhunter
the guy was tired, he probably was running on minimal sleep, not going to fault him for that.

This.
This concerns me very much about him. I don’t see how he or anyone else can maintain his past and present pace.

Schhitt , I once saw Superman and he was walking, thumbing a ride.

Wait. Don't you remember him boasting about his stamina and questioning Hillary's during the campaign? Healthiest president ever, all his blood tests were positive. Especially his VDRL.

That reminds me of a Pogo comic strip from long ago. Pogo was addressing Albert, the gator. "Albert", said Pogo, "If brains was shoes, you'd be barefoot to the knees."

DF

IC B2

R
RNF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
With the #walkaway movement look like a lot more or supporting Trump than leaving him. MAGA!!!!!

A gun in the hand is worth more than the entire police force on the phone.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Watching some of you trump apologists is like watching the stupid inbred neighbor kid eating dog crap and saying it tastes good.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You live in a Dem neighborhood so....

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump has been predictable in his talk but pleasantly surprising in his actions as POTUS. Hillary is the reason he was elected and the more the Dem Leadership behaves like her, the better Trumps chances are to be re-elected. The election will be decided by us Independants so Trumpkins do him no favors by bashing everyone who claims he gets wet up to the knees when he attempts to walk on water. Fifteen years ago, when he was voting Democrat, y’all would have thrown rocks at him.

I wish Trump’s ego would allow him to recognize that the last election results were less about him and more about her. If he could accept that, he would see that silence is his friend.

The fewer REAL criticisms he earns with his mouth, the more insane will be the attacks from the media and even Liberals will be forced to confront the truth about the leftist agenda.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by burrinho
Watching some of you trump apologists is like watching the stupid inbred neighbor kid eating dog crap and saying it tastes good.

Join date November 2016.

Not a coincidence.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I Just put him on ignore

MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I will answer with a silent no because i am surrounded by never trump asshats.

If you are not America first you are america last. Be loud and proud America first.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
TRUMP is doing EXACTLY what I want him to do!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by colvin
Not at all. A bad day with president trump is still better than a good day with a democrat..

^ This

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In answer to the OP question . . . NOPE.

I still say the MSM and the Dims are playing checkers and Pres Trump is playing 3-D chess.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Every day Trump does even better than expected.

We have to wonder, why no other world leaders past and present were this effective.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

The left , especially the media take Trump literally....but don't believe in him.

Th e conservatives believe in Trump....and don't take hime literally.

MAGA

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Keep chewing, it is very entertaining.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
We're good to go here in West Central Florida....... in his own right!

But when you consider that it could have been HRC, Bernie.................... it's HUUuuuuuuuge!

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by burrinho
Keep chewing, it is very entertaining.

Go be poor somewhere else. I for one don’t live anywhere a stupid inbred could afford, nor do I have to tolerate anyone eating dog crap. I suppose that they might do that in certain schithole countries or in the Bay Area, but not around here.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

276 members (21, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 29 invisible), 1,724 guests, and 1,090 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,630
Posts18,492,987
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.