Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
So.........no actual experience. Gotcha.

Well played with the “pig” comment. It’s really all you have to work with. Go out and shoot through a few windshields (both directions) and then we’ll discuss. I know, that actually involves burning powder............you’ll get over your fears through repetition.

Laffin’.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Starfish continues to enlighten us w/ the wisdom drawn from a wealth of experience. I wish he would share where and with whom he served to gain his insight. Since 9/11 reality has replaced theory and lessons learned are hard won, and where appropriate, contribute to the knowledge base of those who care.

Persec is important and I respect that......SNORK!!!!!

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You behave like a pig , so I shall call you such accordingly.

Originally Posted by NH K9
Laffin’.

there you go, dopey pigs making half assed guesses but considering it 'evidence'.... its a habit of your LE breed i notice.

carry on fool... wink

question after question but you will not answer my question.. typical.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Enlighten me then........actual data. When you shot through windshields, what were your results?

What’s your occupation again? I can’t remember if you’re the alleged lawyer or if that’s the other “Star” handle. That’s an indication of how many [bleep] I actually give.

You are slightly entertaining, though.

Last edited by NH K9; 07/19/18.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hallf-assed assumptions, and Again more and more police attitude questions from you , but you won't even answer one question of mine..?

do you understand why people consider your type as pigs..?

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I understand why people like you do............

What’s you question?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Starman

Laffin’.

there you go, dopey pigs making half assed guesses but considering it 'evidence'.... its a habit of your LE breed i notice.

carry on fool... wink

Bingo!!

You have successfully removed yourself from relevancy and can spoon w/ the likes of ' asses he eats' and ' the curdog' and their ilk in the low T world of cop haters.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I do like cops , but not dopey arrogant ones even when they are not at work....

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Laffin’.

carry on fool... wink

Bingo!!

You have successfully removed yourself from relevancy and can spoon w/ the likes of ' asses he eats' and ' the curdog' and their ilk in the low T world of cop haters.

mike r

Since you see fit for another cheap shot I’ll respond to you. Neither of us have made any negative or derogatory comments. You have no idea what I think or believe. I realize that an old washed up ass wipe like you only has the memories of being a bad ass which not only get bigger as the clock ticks on your last days but it’s also why you can play an old smarmy little [bleep] online. Outside of your angry and always childish and holier than thou remarks you have nothing to offer. All you do is act like an old bitter little man with your constant angry swipes and cheap shots but it’s all you’ve got . You spend far too much time allowing me rent space in your tiny bald head but the since it’s free I guess it’s my privilege. Thanks little guy. 👍

PS....You DO personify the image of a badge heavy pig, NHk9 not so much. There’s good cops and bad cops and it ain’t hard to spot the difference. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Enquiring minds want to know. Here's some rough data.

Deflection by glass

a second

third that was likely peer reviewed

and a video

Last edited by 1minute; 07/19/18.

1Minute
IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I do like cops , but not dopey arrogant ones even when they are not at work....

I do like lawyers, but not FAT, LAZY, and MENTALLY SLOVEN ones... even when they are posting at work.....

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some cop haters have their reasons. Others are just dicks. Pretty easy to tell the difference.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i dunnonwhat George's experiemce tells him. but my limited experience (45, 230 gr. gold dots, 357 sig 125 gr. gold dots) i found that the first round usually wnet a bit high but never significantly (shooting through crown vic windshields) and subsequent shots were pretty close to poa. nevwr had a peoblem keeping any round in the a zone out to 15 feet from windshield.

fmjs were different as they were damned unpredicrable.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
After four decades of police work , all I can say is you do the best you can with what you have.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Big_D
How can police be sure theres not a child in the back seat? Seems somewhat reckless to shoot into a car when they dont know what/who else might be in it. Shooting out a tire or into the engine compartment I can see...

With all do respect...Your post indicates you are not very bright, at least on this subject matter... 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
post removed: cause Ace was quoting/ responding to IVmike not me it seems....sorry.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stevelyn
When the shooting starts all bets are off anything that happens to a child is on the people who started the gunfight.

So its considered ok for a hoard of LE to empty a pile of mags cowboy style and shoot up any hostages in the process with disregard and impunity?

Is that how they trained you and wrote up LE operational policy , for innocents to be so expendable?

Somehow I cannot imagine LE would take that approach if it was a cops family taken hostage... wink

Why willingly taken on a job that involves such personal risk when self-preservation at any cost is your ultimate priority?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by ingwe
WOW! +P+

After seeing many of the responses, I'm wanting to make reservations to take Crimson Tide and NHK9 with me to any type of gunfight...

Besides, I've seen both of them shoot....

Count on cheating. It is my policy.

The truth Joel. An old state trooper told me once, if you ain’t cheating, you ain’t winning.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of the biggest fallacies which is usually expressed by liberal and anti-gun individuals is the belief that LE will protect you from being harmed. I have cops in my family and I have cops and SWAT members as good friends that I hunt and shoot with. Everyone one of them have said their shift goal is to make sure they and their cop brothers/sisters go home each night in one piece.

Within my group of friends, three have been involved in “good shootings”. Two of the three 10X’d the bad guy at the scene and one piece of schit arrived DOA at the hospital after my buddy lit him up with his HK MP5.

Every single one of them is a strong advocate for civilians having a concealed carry license for self protection. Aside from their departments SOP for immediately entering a school or shopping mall where an active shooter is called out. They will almost without question post-up if they are first on scene and wait for a cover car or two to arrive before they will make contact on any call of a person with a gun, robbery in progress, domestic beef, or suspicious person lurking around at night.

If the first car on scene “doesn’t immediately” see a bad guy to engage. They will wait for a cover car. They know these minutes waiting for cover could mean the life of a victim, but it’s not what they are expected to do by their department...”Be Safe Out There” at the end of their roll call means for them to look after themselves and their brothers.

Most of us who are gun friendly people know this is just one reason concealed carry of a legal firearm is necessary. Nobody is responsible or mandated for saving your life, cops included. I know this, all of us know this. We may think or wish that all who wear a badge are gonna be heroic and run “solo” into an unknown call from a victim for help...”Don’t Run To Your Death” is trained into them. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
post removed: cause Ace was quoting/ responding to IVmike not me it seems....sorry.

There's not a more ignorant, scum sucking, POS in the Fire.

Go away and let your betters converse without juvenile interruptions.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (06hunter59, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 60 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,444 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,173
Posts18,484,607
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.