Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Another great WI archery/bowhunters event is coming up. Aug 24-26 IN Sussex, WI.

http://www.sherwoodforestbowmen.com/index.htm

Great course, great food, novelty shoots and for the 8th straight year, I will again be offering bow tuning to get archers ready for the opener. I will have my chronograph and paper tune station and a bow press to install or repair your gear as well as making broadhead recommendations for your setup to get you hunt ready.

This event has a great group of sponsors.

http://www.sherwoodforestbowmen.com/sponsers.htm

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Does anyone know who these 2 are???
[Linked Image]

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Sure. Bring your new bow and I can help you get started on your way to the sport of archery and eventually bowhunting. Bring your friends too. It would be good for you to get out of the house and get some exercise. wink

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Guessing they are part of the event? Is it a couples shoot?

Last edited by bigwoods; 07/30/18.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Naw I need a better mentor, I don’t need a fat sack of [bleep] to show me how to bait animals, I’m waaaay ahead of that game, after all I’ve killed 2 species of elk, and 2 species of deer with archery gear...

Who’s the gayblades???

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Sure, I can help. Stop on out. I think you would enjoy bowhunting. It will mean you have to get off the recliner though. and you will have to do some walking. Pace yourself.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wish I could shoot a cow in the wrong spot with a bow. Can you point me in the right direction? Aren't I supposed to aim for the vitals? You don't know? Cool

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Ive killed a cow once. A Water Buffalo cow. A great double lung shot that brought it down in 30 yards. (a newb like you might think that was the wrong spot so I can help you so you dont make mistake again) That hunt in Texas we were specifically targeting Water Buffalo cows to help reduce the population. Im happy to help you with how to shoot water buffalo cows and smoking fish.

Here is the video of the only cow (water buffalo) I've ever killed and the perfect shot made. (so you can learn) Im guessing you will have lots of questions. Im happy to help you. You can pause and replay over and over to take notes.

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/30/18.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
So as you can see, that was a text book, double lung shot and right where you want to shoot such an animal. Thanks to constant practice and top notch bow tuning, even you can achieve such results. This is why I volunteer each year at the sherwood forest shoot to help folks like you that want to enjoy peak performance from archery gear. Im sure I can help you as well. I would start with paper tuning and help you with your form and other tips and tricks and we would have you hitting bulleyes in no time. THen I would have you shoot through my Chronograph and then help with broadhead selection.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Seems a nerve was struck

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Judman
[Linked Image]

I’m going with learned behavior!

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigwoods
Seems a nerve was struck

Haha, he gets the same slow death that the animals he "hunts" get.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
This thread didn't go quite as easy as those canned hunts like he expected.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by FishinHank

If I lived closer, I would come check it out and pick up some pointers and tips from you.

Perhaps folks here they have never tried the greatest sport on earth (Bowhunting) will be encouraged to try and if they happen to be in the greatest of the 50 states (WI) I can help reduce the learning curve. Based on what Im reading here there are not a lot of bowhunters on this forum. wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To be fair, I don't bowhunt because most of the ones I have met have been self absorbed dickweeds like you. Every "hardcore" bowhunter I know have lost animals. I know you haven't because its hard for them to run through the fence once they get an arrow through their guts.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Shart things, why do you prefer baited animals, non native species and high fenced animals,to say, our traditional, mule deer, elk, etc. most are within fairly easy driving distance of your locale....

Xoxoxoxoxoxo, your friend, Jud

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ps don’t show josh the xoxoxoxoxoxo part, might horn him up!!! Seriously

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
To be fair, I don't bowhunt because most of the ones I have met have been self absorbed dickweeds.

Ys, simply owning a bow does that. It instantly make you a superior being. You might want to try it.

Every "hardcore" bowhunter I know have lost animals.

They are doing it wrong. Ive never lost an animal to a gut shot. The very tiny number of deer I have lost went onto live and be seen again but I have lost a small number out of about 130 killed.

I know you haven't because its hard for them to run through the fence once they get an arrow through their guts.

Ive yet to gut shoot an animal in a guided situation with the exception of heavy quartering away shot to drive the arrow into the vitals meaning that in order to reach vitals, you angle the arrow through whats in the way. That worked out very well.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Shart things, why do you prefer baited animals, non native species and high fenced animals,to say, our traditional, mule deer, elk, etc. most are within fairly easy driving distance of your locale....

I would encourage you to ask as many bowhunting related questions as possible. I would go for moose before Elk and Caribou before Mule deer. Ive not had the desire to got after Elk and Mule deer. Perhaps some day when I get bored. Having eaten all the deer species, Mule deer was pretty poor eats. Moose was some of the best.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You you be interested in antelope? Also deer and elk can be hunted every year in multiple states vs moose and bou obviously. What gives?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
You you be interested in antelope?

Ive never tasted any pronghorn antelope (goat) that were any good. It (and any species) would be fun to do at the time but its nothing Im planning or looking forward too at the moment.

Also deer and elk can be hunted every year in multiple states vs moose and bou obviously. What gives?

I just have preferences. Moose appeals to me yet elk dont. Caribou interests me and mule deer dont. Right now Im looking at Gators and Hogs in FL and then Africa. Partially because of the venues. FL in the middle of the WI winter appeals to my wife (just like Hawaii did last Feb.)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You you be interested in antelope? Also deer and elk can be hunted every year in multiple states vs moose and bou obviously. What gives?

He hasn't found a high fence ranch with those species yet.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

He hasn't found a high fence ranch with those species yet.

Im pretty sure elk are commonly hunted in reserves.

Moose.............. no

Caribou ............no

I think its the location of Moose and caribou and the meat quality that interests me. Ive taken only 2 species in high fence operations (hogs and Water Buffalo). Everything else over 42+years was wild/free range.

The water buff was a meat hunt that fell into my lap. Normally the water buff bull hunts at that location are $6000, WB cows $3000 but since I had an in with the owner. We got the WB cows, 3 days lodging, meals, alcohol (everything we wanted) for $1500. My water Buff was 1,700 pounds so its was a good value for organic beef since its was killed with a bow.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sharp_things
To be fair, I don't bowhunt because most of the ones I have met have been self absorbed dickweeds.

Ys, simply owning a bow does that. It instantly make you a superior being. You might want to try it.

Every "hardcore" bowhunter I know have lost animals.

They are doing it wrong. Ive never lost an animal to a gut shot. The very tiny number of deer I have lost went onto live and be seen again but I have lost a small number out of about 130 killed.

I know you haven't because its hard for them to run through the fence once they get an arrow through their guts.

Ive yet to gut shoot an animal in a guided situation with the exception of heavy quartering away shot to drive the arrow into the vitals meaning that in order to reach vitals, you angle the arrow through whats in the way. That worked out very well.

I'm glad that you don't represent the majority of bowhunters out there. I don't need to be a superior being, I'm already awesome. Haha! I would never purposely shoot anything through the guts to get to the vitals. That alone speaks volumes of your character as a person.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Can you post some of the stellar archery kills? Sans water buffalo and Hawaiian cow? Your friend, Jud

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I would never purposely shoot anything through the guts to get to the vitals. That alone speaks volumes of your character as a person.

Clearly not a bowhunter. That shot was a finishing shot on a animal I had already hit. I was happy sitting eating a snack while the animal died from the first shot but the guide said shoot again, so I shot again. I dont think it was needed but always follow the guides instructions.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Can you post some of the stellar archery kills? Sans water buffalo and Hawaiian cow? Your friend, Jud

I could. I doubt I will. Perhaps Im making it all up. wink

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I would encourage you to ask as many bowhunting related questions as possible. I would go for moose before Elk and Caribou before Mule deer. Ive not had the desire to got after Elk and Mule deer. Perhaps some day when I get bored. Having eaten all the deer species, Mule deer was pretty poor eats. Moose was some of the best.

So you ate the Vancouver Bull you shot? Nope, so it's not about which animal was "Good eats"? Always a hypocrite....

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Oh, you should stick to dedicated archery sites if that is your passion, not a site that is geared 90% firearms.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would never purposely shoot anything through the guts to get to the vitals. That alone speaks volumes of your character as a person.

Clearly not a bowhunter. That shot was a finishing shot on a animal I had already hit. I was happy sitting eating a snack while the animal died from the first shot but the guide said shoot again, so I shot again. I dont think it was needed but always follow the guides instructions.

You had to shoot it twice because you didn't hit it right in the first place. You were happy with the shot because you are glad to just hit it. I bet the guide was disgusted with you and told you to shoot it again to put the poor thing out of its misery.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

So you ate the Vancouver Bull you shot? Nope, so it's not about which animal was "Good eats"? Always a hypocrite....

It’s almost too easy isn’t it bigwoods??? Lmfao

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
You had to shoot it twice because you didn't hit it right in the first place. You were happy with the shot because you are glad to just hit it. I bet the guide was disgusted with you and told you to shoot it again to put the poor thing out of its misery.

Actually no but yours is a fun story to invent. How fun for you to do that. What a treat that must have been for you? The first shot was lungs, liver Diaphragm and lethal. The guide had never guided a bowhunter for Vancouver bull and was edgy over the fact that recently another bowhunter had been killed by a Vancouver bull after arrowing it.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
This should give fat boy something to spank it to. 31 years ago, trad archery kill. Im guessing you were schitting in a diaper back then. grin

Id not killed a buck on opening day of the archery deer season before so I did that year. Back when we used a Polaroid instant camera.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It’s weird I’ve googled and googled it can’t find where a bow hunter got killed? Got a link fat eyes?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
This should give fat boy something to spank it to. 31 years ago, trad archery kill. Im guessing you were schitting in a diaper back then. grin

Id not killed a buck on opening day of the archery deer season before so I did that year. Back when we used a Polaroid instant camera.

[Linked Image]

Great dink, dig the grain dropping out of its mouth!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
1987 for conversation fat eyes.... 19” blacktail, sorry I’ve been spoiled, baby Huey style..... haha
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
It’s weird I’ve googled and googled it can’t find where a bow hunter got killed? Got a link fat eyes?

You got a mystery friend in Hawaii (wink wink) Ask him about it. wink

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ronnie does this arouse you? Or make you sick??? Are they gonna give you a grandson????
[Linked Image]img host

Last edited by Judman; 07/30/18.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
1987 for conversation fat eyes.... 19” blacktail, sorry I’ve been spoiled, baby Huey style..... haha
[Linked Image]

Chunk from the Goonies. We got us a celeb here. I enjoyed you in that movie.

LOL gun kill. I did those too when I was a kid in the 70's before you were born. Back before orange was mandatory. Seems I really touched a nerve again. You lashing. wink

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Josh has some weird taste

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Chunk from the Goonies. We got us a celeb here. I enjoyed you in that movie.

LOL gun kill. I did those too when I was a kid in the 70's before you were born. Back before orange was mandatory. Seems I really touched a nerve again. You lashing. wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Chunk from the Goonies. We got us a celeb here. I enjoyed you in that movie. I

[Linked Image]

Who’s that pig faced fuuck??? Would josh fuuck him??? Lol

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I froze that year. In the 70's there was no good thermal wear. You were not born yet.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ronnie, everything aside, do those pics of josh make you sick????

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Nope. They mean a lot to you though. Its your crutch and Im ok with you having to lean on them. It tells me your quiver is empty. and you need to lash out out of frustration. And Im ok with that too. wink

He served his country, likes to hunt and is a good kid with a job he enjoys.

You may like this pic of him. From one of two "Vacations" at Fort Benning.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Nope. They mean a lot to you though. Its your crutch and Im ok with you having to lean on them. It tells me your quiver is empty. and you need to lash out out of frustration. And Im ok with that too. wink

He served his country, likes to hunt and is a good kid with a job he enjoys.

You may like this pic of him. From one of two "Vacations" at Fort Benning.

[Linked Image]

Yet you disowned him until you were shamed for it.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ronnie, you lying fuuck!!..... I’ve encountered some bottom feeding kchunts on the www, but you too em!!! Congratulations?????

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The beautiful thing about Ronnie, there’s ALWAYS more to the story!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Ive got a ribbon of tracking numbers longer than my arm to enter for recent online orders so I have some time. Entertain me. (or should I say continue to entertain me)

Chop Chop fat boy. wink (Chunk from the goonies)

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Uuuuum I wouldn’t be throwing rocks in glass houses dumbfuuck.... hint

It appears the flapping jowel is hereditary....
[Linked Image]windows screenshots tool

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
OH MY GOD!!!!

Just kidding. We waited for that? wink

Keep trying. Your desperation entertains me. wink Remember, this is how I know you are mad as hell for me making you look stupid.

I see your picture and raise you a picture.

LOL at the fat twins separated at birth. wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I dare you to tell me you are not twins. That guy got skinny and you got fatter. grin

OK, your turn.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Please point out the kulas turkey gobbler on my twin and I.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oooops time to change the booger hawgs diaper!!! Get to it!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Heheheheheheheh. Its how I know. wink

Like playing a fiddle,

Chunk. wink

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Such a handsome fella, saggy face, fat eyes and all!! I notice you color your hair as well.... the clock is ticking Ronnie!!!!
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Is this the bowhunting forum, or the insult each other and post pictures of family forum?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Who did you meet last weekend?????

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Was the hard part excepting the role you taught that [bleep] homo to catch was continued, and you thought he would eventually start pitching.

ronda the most miserable [bleep] I have ever seen have a lot to learn from you.
PS you going to make an event here in wa state soon and I can introduce you to my pitbull Jud .
bet that makes your cock sucker quivers don't it

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
WA is not a serious bowhunting state like WI. If I do show/shoots (5 or 6 a year) they are in WI where there are bowhunters. I would invite you to see what its all about. Bring the fat kid with you (Chunk) wink

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ronnie where’s the link to the alledged bow hunter getting killed by the Vancouver cow??? You lying fuuck...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Is this the bowhunting forum, or the insult each other and post pictures of family forum?

I don't post pictures of family. I don't need to. The guy I keep dropping on his heads needs to.

Its called compensating.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The lying fuuck, where’s the link??? Oh it didn’t happen did it??? Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smokepole

I don't post pictures of family. I don't need to. The guy I keep dropping on his heads needs to.

Its called compensating.

It’s called shut your droopy cockholster.... hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
You got this "Guy" in Hawaii. wink wink. Ask him.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ummmm I already did you dumb bastard!!! Wink wink

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So the “in outdoors man” went on archery talk and lied???? You gotta be shiitin me??? Lmfao

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Then it could not have happened as your mythical friend knows all. wink

You cracked another case wide open Scooby doo. I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for the fat kid. (chunk) wink

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Again fat eyes, connect the dots..... hint
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
LOL. if you mean hunting dairy cows you are correct, that is frowned on in wa. But the [bleep] might find a cock to suck in King Co! . so come on out consider it an invite.
ww would love to see your pride.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Look it over real slow, peal the fat rolls off your eyes and give him a call.... grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by fredIII
LOL. if you mean hunting dairy cows you are correct, that is frowned on in wa. But the [bleep] might find a cock to suck in King Co! . so come on out consider it an invite.
ww would love to see your pride.

You have already been invited to a serious bowhunting state. Bring the fat kid.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Now remember Ronnie, my buddy is on the right, he’s the one that was nutting the piglet, “ronnie” that I posted.... look real close come on you can do it!!! Look at the website!!!! Yes that’s who made the fraudulent text with me!!! God damn that was difficult!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Look it over real slow, peal the fat rolls off your eyes and give him a call.... grin

Who? I yelled to the image on the screen and it did not answer. I don't have a name. You keep forgetting that darn name. Huh (hint)

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I would come over Ronnie but I don’t want josh to try and suck me up.... I don’t dig the smell of soiled depends either.... thanks for the stellar offer though.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Who? I yelled to the image on the screen and it did not answer. I don't have a name. You keep forgetting that darn name. Huh (hint)

The owner of the outfit you incredibly stupid lying fuuck.... grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

The owner of the outfit you incredibly stupid lying fuuck.... grin

If only he was given a birth name. I would think a friend would know something like that. (hint)

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
waiting on that name.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Lets for get past the fat kid and focus on the offer your homo GI gets a vac. and you get to reach out to guys that need ground blinds (floors) for their hunting experiances

Last edited by fredIII; 07/30/18.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
But chunk is still here throwing rock s from his glass house (and its funny)

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
But chunk is still here throwing rock s from his glass house (and its funny)

My 5 year old son has a girlfriend. LOL no homosexual in this house. Bet 100$ you wish the same

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If throwing rocks in glass houses, means catching you in lie after lie, then chunk is guilty.....

Now who got killed by a Vancouver cow??? Does the international man of mystery have a name???

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It’s hard to imagine! a guy that thinks and I mean really truly believes! that killing a domesticated cow is hunting would find him self in a situation where his son could not figure out if he likes pussy or Dick would be a shocker. LOL

Ron I hope that some day your homo tells the truth and they lock your Molesting azz up. 😉

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
awesome story bro. wink

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Does the international man of mystery have a name???

Where have we heard that before???? grin

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Like the pit bull said learned behavior.

But do tell Ronald is it spits or swallows of you

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Does the international man of mystery have a name???

Where have we heard that before???? grin

Fat eyes, I gave you his website and plenty of pics though, you lying fuuck

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ron did you know that homosexuals are more likely to be killed in love disputes than whores. 😁. No wonder the long eyes with all the sleep less nights.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Like the pit bull said learned behavior.

But do tell Ronald is it spits or swallows of you

Judging by how fat the whole family is, that fuucker swallows Fred!!!obviously

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
some day I will travel to WI to see what serious bowhunting is like.

wink

I can make up stuff as well.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ron did you know that homosexuals are more likely to be killed in love disputes than whores. 😁. No wonder the long eyes with all the sleep less nights.

Oh fuuck I just peed!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Ron did you know that homosexuals are more likely to be killed in love disputes than whores.

How many are killed by Vancouver bulls? wink

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Vancouver cows are the new cape buffalo in Ronnie' s imagination

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Vancouver Cows? Perhaps One day I will try that hunt. Another reason to return to Hawaii.

Hey Chunk, what is the name of that guy you say you know there???? wink

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The lying fuuck, yes they are feral cattle, ie;cows......

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
In my job (lawyer) I run across psychopaths pretty regular (some of them lawyers, most of them defendants). You can always tell the psychopath by the lack of self awareness, especially with regard to how they think they are impressing people with tall tales, or tales of mundane activities that for some reason strike the psychopath as being something an ordinary person can't do. I won't point fingers here, but I'd say shooting cattle and bragging about the "hunt" is classic psychopathic behaviour.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Including Water buffalo and Cape buffalo? Any wild/feral bovine or just certain bovines? Vancouver, Watusi? Bison/buffalo? Yak, Muskox? Zebu? scrub Bulls in Australia??

don't leave us hanging. wink

Im betting you have killed loads of all these animals with a bow (hence no big deal and easy to do) These guys could use a voice of bovine bowhunting experience to teach them a thing or too. Lucky you happened along when you did. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen
In my job (lawyer) I run across psychopaths pretty regular (some of them lawyers, most of them defendants). You can always tell the psychopath by the lack of self awareness, especially with regard to how they think they are impressing people with tall tales, or tales of mundane activities that for some reason strike the psychopath as being something an ordinary person can't do. I won't point fingers here, but I'd say shooting cattle and bragging about the "hunt" is classic psychopathic behaviour.

Oh, schit...This thread is gonna go in a different direction, right now...Get your Candy, popcorn, beer and hold on. 😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Including Water buffalo and Cape buffalo? Any wild/feral bovine or just certain bovines? Watusi? Bison/buffalo? Yak, Muskox?
I

don't leave us hanging. wink

Im betting you have killed loads of all these animals with a bow (hence no big deal and easy to do)

Phycho or chimo’s
Most homosexuals are molested at a young age. I’m positive Ronnie’s just passing on a long time family Tradition. lol

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ronnie’s swallows as I hear

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Remsen

Confirms what I thought about dull things Ron for quite awhile. The guy has issues.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
holy shït is this meat beater really trying to trump up the killing of Old Betsy with a bow and camo to be true hunting? Hell who needs the camo and why get out a bow to do it when a Bucket of grain and a .22 Mag in the ear works great. So easy a 7yo can evendo it, I know because I’ve done it since then but family and friends would have whipped my ass if I tried to play it off as hunting.

This is some broke back ground blind shït this clown is claiming.

Also never heard someone call safety scissors sharp things but hey you keep licking those windows dude.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Talking point! what caused this young man to suck dick.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
holy shït is this meat beater really trying to trump up the killing of Old Betsy with a bow and camo to be true hunting? Hell who needs the camo and why get out a bow to do it when a Bucket of grain and a .22 Mag in the ear works great. So easy a 7yo can evendo it, I know because I’ve done it since then but family and friends would have whipped my ass if I tried to play it off as hunting.

This is some broke back ground blind shït this clown is claiming.

Also never heard someone call safety scissors sharp things but hey you keep licking those windows dude.

LMFAO 😂🤣😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

LOL at city boys. You may want to visit a farm and ask about the difference between a bull and a cow. wink

It seems WA state is full of lib city boys.

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/31/18.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
1700 post with 90% of them defending your sexuality......IMPRESSIVE!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

LOL at city boys. You may want to visit a farm and ask about the difference between a bull and a cow. wink

You should've taught that son the difference between bulls and cows. Talk about lib city boys....the country boys around here don't wear lace panties.
In that pic, he did seem to be enjoying the sausage stuffing party with you.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Well yeah, he and his wife just had their first baby and as a hunter, he likes to fill his freezer with wild game. I think that was a batch of Venison Snack sticks with cheese and Jalapeno. We dont like to pay others to process our wild game clearly you dont process wild game (because if you did you would have known we are "Grinding" game meat in that pic and not "stuffing" links. The meat grinder is the thing grinding the meat in that pic) hint

You lib city boys in WA have a lot to learn about wild game meat processing but when you get all your protein from a store wrapped in plastic, I understand that you would not know how it gets there. wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You just don't know when to quit. What a train wreck you are.....lmfao

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good lord what a creepy lookin fuuck....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Glass houses, fat schitt sack. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You make this too easy. Its like you are placing the T-ball on the stand and begging me to hit it out of the park. wink

Now waddle along and enlist the help of friends to pick you up. Scoot. You need all the help you can get. grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]take screen shot

They’re in love......

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fewer things funnier that that fat lop of [bleep] calling anymore fat!!.... haha
[Linked Image]take screen shot

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That should horn you and the [bleep] up

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Maybe this one???
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Perhaps this one???
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bitches call me Big sexy, for good reason...

As I’ve said before, must be a real bitch walking around with a droopy face, akin to a 70 year old prostitutes puzzy....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Holy Schitt!!!!! You are even fatter than I thought. WOW! what a fat tub of goo you are. Who is the ugly gal with the billboard sized forehead???? Looks like an alien bug.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I dont blame you for wanting to crop out the jowls from that pic fat boy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Its like you are handing me material. Here is the part you left off you fat schitt sack.

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

That forehead on her is creepy. There are hair growth products for women. If this is the after effects of some sort of brain surgery, there are wigs available.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Got any more pics you want to share "chunk" ? grin

There is a thread in the hunters campfire area called "regrets?" I think you just found yours by posting these pics of that fat kid and the bug lady. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
She beats the hell out of a 60 year old booger hawg with a walker and diapers!!! Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Come on post her up gobbler!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Cane/walker and all!!! Post that worn out fat slut!!! Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Just a thunk, but I bet if your old lady had as many dicks sticking out of her, that had been stuck in her, she’d look like a porcupine.... re hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
When’s that fat whore get her ssi checks Ronnie? First of the month?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Boom! I touched a nerve. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Lash out Chuck. Lash out. This might be the only way to get that heart rate up. Work it baby. Sweat those pounds off. grin

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
You know, schitt sack, you bring this beat down on yourself. Epic. grin hahahahahahahahhahahaa.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
When does the fat bed ridden kchunt get her welfare??? Simple question sugar tits..

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I dont care who you are. that was funny.

Game set match.

Nerve touched. hahahahaahaha

Get ready for the meltdown/lash out.

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Got any more pics? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Yes one more.... I wouldn’t mind throwing a fuuck into the fat fuucks little troll, if only cause she’d be on me like stink on shiit... grin

There’s not enough cock to curb the other 2’s appetite!!
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You know, schitt sack, you bring this beat down on yourself. Epic. grin hahahahahahahahhahahaa.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

There’s only one dumbfuuck getting beat down, your too stupid to realize it..... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Lash out baby Huey, Lash. Get it all out. Raise that heart rate for a change. cry

You brought pics and family into this so suffer the beat down Im handing you. Dont cry now. Too late for you now. All you have is regrets.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I’m betting the big fat one used to molest josh, you need to blame him!!! Serious shiit!!!! The fat boy used to stretch his butthole out, I’m sure of it!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Like working a puppet. Lash out baby Huey. Get on the PM.

SUPPORT TEAM ASSEMBLE

You need help here. You could tag out and catch your breath and have a snack while the holler back girls carry your water. They will be here soon to try to bail your fat azz out. I like my odds. grin

[Linked Image]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You just don't know when to quit. What a train wreck you are.....lmfao

No doubt. The Delafield doofus is getting his a$$ handed to him over and over again...

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I almost feel bad about teaching baby Huey a lesson but being stupid should hurt. IM sure he and his support group are scouring the WWW looking for pictures of my family members.

This is how I know he is getting his rear handed to him. wink

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I’m betting the fat dumbfuuck couldn’t get laid in a whorehouse, so poor josh got fuucked..... literally

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
C'mon. You can try harder than that Huey.

Now compose yourself and try again.

Ready................ go.

Assembly the support team if you need to.

Or just tap out and I will let you keep your lunch money. wink

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Your going to need some help.

Support Team Assemble...............................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Yes one more.... I wouldn’t mind throwing a fuuck into the fat fuucks little troll, if only cause she’d be on me like stink on shiit... grin

[Linked Image]

Jesus that [bleep] holding the baby! just wow.

Last edited by fredIII; 07/31/18.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
The support team is answering his plea for help. wink

Next?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by jackmountain

You should've taught that son the difference between bulls and cows. Talk about lib city boys....the country boys around here don't wear lace panties.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

[Linked Image]

Jesus that [bleep] holding the baby! just wow.

Let’s hope Ronnie’s cholesterol laden veins take him out before the granddaughter gets too old.... hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Yawn.

Your going to need to step it up.

The invite to WI still stands. Come check out a serious bowhunting state and take up bowhunting or at least archery and check out our Bowhunter Warmup shoot. Bring the holla back girls from WA. What a treat that would be for them. wink

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Holla back girls? WTF?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
For some reason I’m he sweat hog hates you big woods. Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
For some reason I’m he sweat hog hates you big woods. Grin

Drinking again? English? hint wink

LOL still flustered.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I've been so cordial...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So the bro crush is me.... anyone close your ascairt they’ll roll over and knock your teeth out.... got it... I woulda never guessed a family full of fat mouth breathing kchunts..... surprise surprise!!!!

I bet that 2 worthless window licking fat fuucks were stellar athletes too huh??? Well one was trying to molest the grade schoolers the other was popping wood in the boys showers.... congratulations????

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Like shooting fish in a barrel. grin

Say more words.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Say more words.

Holla back girl....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Say more words.

Does your family tree have even one fork in it or just complete circles. This POS ladies and gentleman is a prime example of what happens when brothers and sisters breed together.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Say more words.

Does your family tree have even one fork in it or just complete circles. This POS ladies and gentleman is a prime example of what happens when brothers and sisters breed together.

Golly mister. That was awesome. Really cut me to the quick. grin

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
You know I thought that at least this forum would be something worthwhile, but I was wrong.... I have read all of the posts, what a bunch of [bleep].... You know if you actually met RC, you would like the guy, he is worth the time to talk too..... You know why, because I have. I do not agree with him on a lot of things, but he is a nice guy, and very helpful, and extremely talented..... Oh well.......................

No one eats their young, like fellow hunters,,,,,,, hard to believe, there are so many jack wads, who have nothing better to do, than constantly belittle someone......

I am glad that now I live in the UP, because its a great place, and most people I meet, are really nice...... Its really said what I see on these social media sites.....

Driving into town, to use the computer at the library is surely a waste of time, to visit all of these hunting sites....... Glad I live in the woods,,,,,,,,

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by groundhunter
You know I thought that at least this forum would be something worthwhile, but I was wrong.... I have read all of the posts, what a bunch of [bleep].... You know if you actually met RC, you would like the guy, he is worth the time to talk too..... You know why, because I have. I do not agree with him on a lot of things, but he is a nice guy, and very helpful, and extremely talented..... Oh well.......................

No one eats their young, like fellow hunters,,,,,,, hard to believe, there are so many jack wads, who have nothing better to do, than constantly belittle someone......

I am glad that now I live in the UP, because its a great place, and most people I meet, are really nice...... Its really said what I see on these social media sites.....

Driving into town, to use the computer at the library is surely a waste of time, to visit all of these hunting sites....... Glad I live in the woods,,,,,,,,

So why has he been banned from nearly every forum he has been part of atleast once? Its not just here. Has to pay and pretend to be his son on archerytalk. Pitiful really. He is an azzhat that like to talk down on others and that includes being disrespectful to women. He throws stones for others beliefs have plenty of skeletons of his own. If some of these guys met him in person I don't think it would be as rosy as you think.

Of course he was nice to you. What was he trying to sell you?

Last edited by bigwoods; 08/02/18.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[bleep] idiot actually created a sock puppet to defend himself. Too funny!

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Mike, I didn't know you left WI? Why move to MI. What a suck hole POS state. Are you being punished??? Are you coming to Sherwood for the Shoot or the WBH broadhead shoot? Hows the new ticker?

Last edited by sharp_things; 08/02/18.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by groundhunter

^^^ RC fanclub president/mancrush♡♡

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Well...this was quite the thread.

I plan on being at Sherwood the 25th. Its a nice club and good course.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Always a great gathering of real bowhunters in the birthplace of the archery deer season. Ive been running the bow tuning for many many years. Its always a great time.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
This event is this weekend (Fri thru Sunday) It looks to be our biggest ever. I will be tuning bow all weekend.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
I noticed registration ends at 4pm, How late can we shoo till?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 2500HD, 35, Akhutr, 16 invisible), 1,585 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,949
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.