Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by Paddler
You guys should be embarrassed.

[Linked Image]

We are. Of you.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Diesel
I have no idea if this Q thing is real or just good sci-fi writing. The only thing I would add is that we can only hope there is some good coming and that Q has some insights that come true.

We live in some mind bending times and the trust factor in any info stream is sketchy at best.

Carry on.

Well said.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Whip #13032854 08/02/18
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
As with CC, better to have[in this instance know] and never need than to need and...............

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
You guys should be embarrassed.
What's really embarrassing is you posting on a hunting/fishing/ outdoor forum and don't participate in any of it. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Diesel
I have no idea if this Q thing is real or just good sci-fi writing. The only thing I would add is that we can only hope there is some good coming and that Q has some insights that come true.

We live in some mind bending times and the trust factor in any info stream is sketchy at best.

Carry on.

Well said.

Seeing A.Cooper [AKA-Fake Four Eyes] make mention of it[Q] in his smart azz snearing tone should be enough to make anyone a believer.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Whip #13032864 08/02/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Whip
Didn't ever say it was a litmus test for patriotism. And ultimately we're all in the same boat...waiting to see what happens. Best thing to do is affect positive change in your immediate environment to the best of your ability...but you already knew that.

Understand this. I saw a movement. I checked it out. By my barometer, it passed the test. I haven't really spent any time on the fire for years, mostly because I had better things to do. But I knew there were good folks here that deserved to know what was happening...at the very least to help them know that there's a plan. I've spent quite a bit of time here as of late when there were other things to do with my time, but I did it for you. Not because I wanted to be anything special in anyone's eyes (fat chance of that anyways) but because I believed all the patriots I've interacted with here would appreciate the awareness of and, if one so chooses, the participation in the biggest happening in our lives as Americans. The choice is always yours.

As far as piddler and his ilk...they have a right to know also even though I may disagree with any or all of what he/they have to say. We're all Americans and if this country is to survive we're gonna have to work together. Maybe by knowing some of this the pain will be lessened for them when/if it all goes down. Probably not though. Hard times coming for libs in the coming months/years. Schadenfreude anyone?

I appreciate your posts, Whip.

Did you and your son not go to a ralley with Q shirts on and have brother Trump recognise you?

I will disagree with your statement that we are all Americans.

Traitors and subversives are worthless scum, of which piddler is one.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"I appreciate your posts, Whip. "

Same here, and for keeping it civil irregardless of the replies.

FJB & FJT
Whip #13032962 08/02/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I disagree jag...we are all Americans. Some of us have diverging opinions of what is the proper course for our country, often in the extreme. My perspective is that the battle has already been won in many respects. Sun Tzu...The successful General wins first and then goes into battle...This plan has been decades in the making. All possibilities have been considered with appropriate action plans. These military intelligence guys at the helm are the best in the spycraft biz and they are in control. They have EVERYTHING. This operation, or movement, will be so overwhelming and all encompassing in its revealing the truth that a large majority of those opposed to it will gradually accept and understand that extent that they have been lied to and manipulated. Think cognitive dissonance...at some point the truth overwhelms one's consciousness. Those that stubbornly hold on to their falsehoods will be insignificant in number and we will laugh at them (much as we do now piddler) in their inconsequential existence. That's my take on it at this point in time. Simplified, yes, but you get the point.

Ask yourself if you have EVER seen such a coordinated attack against "tin foil hat conspiracies." Check out the headlines in this twitter feed:
https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/status/1025056487603875840

Q posts this at 2am this morning:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 0557ab No.2407847 📁
Aug 2 2018 02:24:15 (EST)
Welcome to the mainstream.
We knew this day would come.
(glimpse)(what to expect)
>POTUS’ twitter comments
Liberal Democrats
Fake News WW
Fake MAGA supporters
Bandwagon shills
Paid shills (Media Matters)
Intel infiltration (neg dissemination).
MSM infiltration (neg dissemination).
Twitter bot attack (twitter controls dir/fake accts)
(FB/Twitter/etc create massive amounts of fake user accts for SP (fake user growth %)/bot use etc).
All activated past 24hrs.
Full attack mode (brute force).
False ‘violent’ narrative push.
Ask yourself, why?
Enjoy the show!
Q

Thanks for the positive comments and support guys...we're WINNING BIGLY!

Whip #13032981 08/02/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Im trying to understand this Q thing but I don't have the time to read pages and pages of stuff. Can someone explain? Is there a Q for dummies? what is WW1wwga thing mean?

Whip #13032983 08/02/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I disagree, Whip. Those who wilfully work for the destruction of our Constitution and the country built for and paid for by our forefathers and service people dont deserve to be called Americans. Such are those who work to destroy it for its replacement by the New World Order.

Too bad Trumps bombing of Syria took out the U One uranium sent there through Canada and the Ukraine and owned by piddlers buddy Rockefeller.

MAGA. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Toddly
Im trying to understand this Q thing but I don't have the time to read pages and pages of stuff. Can someone explain? Is there a Q for dummies? what is WW1wwga thing mean?
WWG1WGA = Where we go 1, we go all.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Q or Qanon for dummies............. grin

Q is a high security clearance in the Energy Dept. Q is the 17th letter in the alphabet which is important to remember. It is common knowledge among many that Q is Military Intelligence and Counter Intelligence. The connecting thread of Q/Military is it was the Military who went to Trump and ask him to run for President.
So, Q drops (posts) things that are happening behind the scenes and things happening in the future in relation to what Trump is doing or will be doing. This includes the different branches of Government also. These drops or posts are done on the Anonymous board or website called 8 chan. Originally it was called 4 chan, but was taken over by the left so a new board was created, 8 chan and secured against any take over. Qanon.pub is a board (website) created by Q and only he can post on it, so it is always secure.
Maybe Whip will come along and give a better "Q for dummies" than I did.
WWG1WGA....................Where we go 1 we go all.

Whip #13033047 08/02/18
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
There is so much corruption at the heart of our country's problems that none of us will ever know it all. The sad thing is even if this "Q" report isn't totally accurate and has been contrived, the average person that is watching things that are going on and scratching their heads in confusion, could believe it to be true. There is so much going on behind the scenes, and so much obvious special treatment under the law for certain "elites", the Q story makes as much sense as any other explanation.

Whip #13033056 08/02/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
so Mueller is actually on Trump's side, and they are working together to catch Hillary and Obama?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

ts a good tool to get a bunch of people who thought Rand Paul or Ted Cruz had a snowballs chance in hell of winning the Presidental election up to sped on how corrupt the government is and what Trump is capable of.

The negative is a hanful of frauds have taken advantage of a bunch of well meaning people by blowing smoke up their asses for financial gain and to masterbate their ego.

To say the stuff coming out is because of Q is like giving a rooster credit for the sun coming up, the truth was coming out a long time before Q.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Whip #13033068 08/02/18
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Whip, K22, Jag, I am with you guys, just so you know.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Where We Go 1 We Go All.

Utube Who is Q

Then, watch praying medic and war drummer vids.

Synopsis: Trump is fighting the deep state New World Order to try and save the world.

He has so far survived 4 attempts on his life. Protected my military intel and NSA.

Utube Whidbey Is missile launch.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/02/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by JTPinTX

Thanks JT, I appreciate that.

Here's a new post from Q that is interesting to say the least........................

Qanon

Whip #13033091 08/02/18
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Q is probably a 30 year old computer nerd living in his mothers basement laughing his ass off at the crap he is able to stir up.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by JTPinTX

I know it's not popularity thing or a side choosing sport, but it is nice to know that you are not out on the limb all by yourself. grin

Page 16 of 2,269 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

233 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 257_X_50, 28 invisible), 2,202 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,113
Posts18,483,446
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.