Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 2,269 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 2268 2269
Whip #13035126 08/03/18
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
it's kind of interesting this talk of "Q".
during the obama years, every once in a while stuff hit the internet about the innerworkings of his administration posted by a "Q". Stuff only able to be obtained by someone close to the top.
It was laughable at first, until stuff posted shortly thereafter actually happened, or did in a lot of cases.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO

Whip #13035619 08/03/18
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"Q" has reached the level of notice to be on Fox News' web page tonight.

Whip #13035656 08/03/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Last edited by Whip; 08/03/18.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Diesel
"Q" has reached the level of notice to be on Fox News' web page tonight.

Low IQ dumbasses trying to interpet a secret code is a recipe for disaster. We have already dodged one bullet with this Q bullshitto.

release the memo

Bail raised to $1M for Hoover Dam bridge barricade suspect

KINGMAN, Ariz. — An Arizona judge raised bail to $1 million on Tuesday for a Henderson man facing terrorism charges for using an armored vehicle to block a bridge near the Hoover Dam.

The ruling by Judge Billy Sipe came in response to a defense motion asking him to lower the $25,000 bond for Matthew Wright, 30, in connection with the June 15 incident. His public defenders noted that Wright had no known previous criminal history and could reside with an aunt and uncle in Phoenix and commute to Kingman for hearings while his case is pending.

But Sipe saw things differently, proclaiming Wright a danger to the public and questioning his mental stability.

“I find that $25,000 is an extremely low bond for these type of cases,” Sipe said, making comparisons to the Oct. 1 massacre in Las Vegas last fall and other deadly shootings at schools and churches across the nation. “I am gravely concerned with his conduct.”

The judge also noted handwritten letters that Wright arranged to be sent from jail to President Donald Trump, members of Nevada’s congressional delegation and local, state and federal law enforcement agencies. He told Wright the communications certainly put him on the radar of the Secret Service, if he hadn’t been there already.

The letters bore the motto of a right-wing conspiracy group known as QAnon.

More in link

I watched a bunch of work go down the drain because of a well meaning dumbass in PizzaGate.

pizzagate shooter

Gunman in ‘Pizzagate’ Shooting Is Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison

A 29-year-old North Carolina man who fired a military-style assault rifle inside a popular Washington pizzeria in December, wrongly believing he was saving children trapped in a sex-slave ring, was sentenced on Thursday to four years in prison.

The man, Edgar Maddison Welch, drove on Dec. 4 from his hometown, Salisbury, N.C., to the Comet Ping Pong restaurant with three guns. He was investigating unfounded but widespread online reports of children held there in a child abuse scheme led by Hillary Clinton, a theory known as “Pizzagate.” But Mr. Welch, who pleaded guilty to federal weapons charges in March, rescued no children. Rather, he frightened employees and patrons, who panicked and ran.

Mr. Welch surrendered after the episode and almost immediately apologized, saying he had made an “incredibly ill-advised decision” to try to save endangered children who were never there. “The intel on this wasn’t 100 percent,” Mr. Welch, who goes by his middle name, Maddison, said in an interview with The New York Times after his arrest.

The judge, Ketanji Brown Jackson of Federal District Court in Washington, sentenced Mr. Welch to four years in prison and three years of probation. He must pay $5,744 in restitution for property damage at the pizzeria.

More in link

A really good read into the mind of a guy that shoots up a pizza joint

What was his original plan?

Mr. Welch, the father of two daughters, said he woke up Sunday morning and told his family he had some things to do. He left “Smallsbury,” a nickname for his hometown, for the 350-mile drive to Washington with the intention of giving the restaurant a “closer look” and then returning home. He wanted to “shine some light on it.” As he made his way to Washington, he felt his “heart breaking over the thought of innocent people suffering.” Once he got to the pizzeria, there was an abrupt change of plans. Mr. Welch would not say why he took a military-style assault rifle inside the restaurant and fired it. According to court documents, Mr. Welch said he had come armed to help rescue the children.

the interview

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Whip #13036060 08/03/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Another great link Whip. Obviously that person can think.

Last edited by K22; 08/03/18.
IC B2

Whip #13036143 08/03/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
How many coincidences before it becomes mathmatically impossible? Therein is the driver for logic. At some point it actually becomes harder to maintain the lie you've been told (programmed) than it is to believe the far fetched claims of a LARP. Truth is stranger than fiction.

DP is spot on. Bummer on the pizzagate work for naught. These "movements" attract some that are inclined to spontaneous acts trying "to make things right," a natural feeling most of us have had for years now as we've witnessed the steady decline of the country we love. Few, very few, act on these feelings. I like how DP called him a well meaning dumbass. A+ for motivation. F for strategy. The other angle is that if the deep state wants to discredit and demonize what's happening, all they have to do is insert a player that blows away some people wearing a Q shirt. Win/win for them as it also creates positive press for their gun grab. Hate to say it, but I've been thinking that's exactly what's gonna happen...and praying that it won't.

Trump has got to be on his toes, but I trust that he's in good hands with USSS and our USMC. I imagine their "high alert" is on a level I could barely comprehend. Speaking of that, if you haven't heard, there was something awfully weird that happened yesterday re: possible assassination attempt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/94dibv/q1805_message_sent_we_know_q/

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/...second-server-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

Last edited by Whip; 08/03/18.
Whip #13036172 08/03/18
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The War Economy has been on a roll about Q today.

Q is a bunch of anonymous users such as Baruch the Scribe, CodeMonkey, Pamphlet Anon, et cetera (so, yes, still anonymous) who banded together to try and help MAGA by funnelling information, as Rex has pointed out, which is why the movement works the way it works.

the war economy

a bunch of good treads brought back to the top

[Linked Image]

Last edited by DryPowder; 08/03/18.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Whip #13036212 08/03/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Whip
How many coincidences before it becomes mathmatically impossible? Therein is the driver for logic. At some point it actually becomes harder to maintain the lie you've been told (programmed) than it is to believe the far fetched claims of a LARP. Truth is stranger than fiction.

DP is spot on. Bummer on the pizzagate work for naught. These "movements" attract some that are inclined to spontaneous acts trying "to make things right," a natural feeling most of us have had for years now as we've witnessed the steady decline of the country we love. Few, very few, act on these feelings. I like how DP called him a well meaning dumbass. A+ for motivation. F for strategy. The other angle is that if the deep state wants to discredit and demonize what's happening, all they have to do is insert a player that blows away some people wearing a Q shirt. Win/win for them as it also creates positive press for their gun grab. Hate to say it, but I've been thinking that's exactly what's gonna happen...and praying that it won't.

Trump has got to be on his toes, but I trust that he's in good hands with USSS and our USMC. I imagine their "high alert" is on a level I could barely comprehend. Speaking of that, if you haven't heard, there was something awfully weird that happened yesterday re: possible assassination attempt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/94dibv/q1805_message_sent_we_know_q/

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/...second-server-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

Wrong. The Lord made many many many unbelievable prophecies that have come to pass. Just a few would be that a gentile (Cyrus) would rescue the jews and restore them home and the temple mount after 480 or so years of captivity- (came true to the exact year), ages later the Jews would then lose and later be restored to Israel and regain their homeland again, as happened in 1948 by one vote by the US in the UN, that the Arabs would try to push them into the sea (they did) , that they would be carried to safety as though on the wings of an eagle (they were), that the lineage of one of our Israelite forefathers would become the largest nation on earth and that the sun would not set on its shores (Great Birth Nation, oh pardon,Great Britian) and his borthers lineage would become the strongest nation on earth that would control the gates of its enemies (the US), .....

What are the odds? Trillions to one, yet the blind still refuse to see.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/04/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by DryPowder
The War Economy has been on a roll about Q today.

Q is a bunch of anonymous users such as Baruch the Scribe, CodeMonkey, Pamphlet Anon, et cetera (so, yes, still anonymous) who banded together to try and help MAGA by funnelling information, as Rex has pointed out, which is why the movement works the way it works.

the war economy

a bunch of good treads brought back to the top

[Linked Image]

Good post and good point DP.

Very good post Jag. You are right on the money. As long as Abrahams 2 oldest sons are divided, Satan continues to win.

Whip #13036341 08/03/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
How about Eric Trump's photo on Twitter...…………………..Pres. Trump crossing the swamp...…….. wink

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Whip #13036357 08/03/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Great painting there K. I saw that on the fire a few days ago. Pure Genius.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13036364 08/03/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
For those not famliar with Q or curious, this is a good post from November last year. Really outlines the mission and, re: voter ID laws, provides another proof from the news cycle yesterday. Or just another lucky guess.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: wmN+33xv No.149467638 📁
Nov 14 2017 21:25:09 (EST)
For the coming days ahead.
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
Does he need money?
Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this?
Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of children being kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye.
Perhaps he was tired of seeing how certain races/countries were being constantly abused and kept in need/poor/and suffering all for a specific purpose.
Perhaps he could not in good conscious see the world burn.
Why, hours after the election, did seven people travel to an undisclosed location to hold a very private & highly secured/guarded meeting?
Why didn’t HRC give a concession speech?
When was the last time a presidential candidate didn’t personally give a concession speech?
What happens if the border remained open and the MSM continued to brainwash?
At what point do Patriots, and hard working men and woman, become the minority?
What about voting machines?
Who owns the voting machines?
What about voter ID laws? link: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/20...ged-system-after-nixing-fraud-panel.html
Photo ID? When is it necessary and must be presented? Make a list. Laugh.
Reconcile.
Would the chances of defeating evil grow less and less with each passing year?
What does ‘red line’ mean?
Why, again, were the arrests made in SA so very important?
What strings were immediately cut?
Follow the money.
When does a bird sing?
Q

Whip #13036365 08/03/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
For those who want to see the prognostications of Q that subsequently occured :

http://we-go-all.net/q-evidence.html

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13036376 08/03/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Whip, its too funny. Scumbag lieberals are so concerned about Ruskie meddling and vote tampering and now Trump is going to turn it around and run over them with it by getting rid of their own voter fraud schemes. Tff.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13036413 08/03/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
He is in control. Muh, Russia is going to bite them in the ass. In fact, just about everything they do will come back to haunt them. We are watching their self destruction and it is glorious imo.

This is a post from an anon on 8chan, I thought I'd share it to help everyone understand them better:

Understanding Anons

In the beginning, we warned each other and Q later confirmed we'd be accused of violence performed by bad actors pretending to be anons. All anons that are true to the movement have easily agreed violence is futile–and undesired. If you see violence, do not assume it is performed by anons; know that bad actors make it appear to be the work of anons.

Anons are deep thinkers with ingrained American patriotism. We were awakened to criminals early on and began to gather evidence and solve complex problems. To protect ourselves and the movement, we agreed anonymous identity was the only way to forge ahead. We also agreed that no censorship would occur and we would work online in the midst of other wretched anonymous online posters. Alongside the terrible images and posts falling around our research posts in the forums, we easily recognized anon genius at work. Decrepit posts by enemies of the movement continue to offend newly arrived online posters (normies). It actually works in our favor in that it causes many thin-skinned people to turn away rather than stay and muddy-up the results of our research. From our toils, graphic images called "memes" (pronounced meems) make their way out onto the Internet showing our research results or simply carrying the theories we espouse.

Who do You Believe?

The mainstream media (MSM) companies like NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, PBS and others are firmly under the control of bad actors through blackmail or bribery and including things as simple as threats to the welfare of their families, threats of job loss or outing private activities they want to remain private. Though this does not exonerate the seditious narrative MSM employees have and continue to push, it is recognizable to anons who are only human. One of the things the MSM has done to complicate the ability for Truth to be revealed is to reinvent the phrase conspiracy theory. Long ago, they began the habit of reporting undesired news using the phrase "conspiracy theory" with news stories they believed the general populace would consider laughable or absurd. Over time, since only the laughable or absurd was called conspiracy theory, they essentially co-opted the phrase to manage stories they had to report on to stay competitive, yet needed to fade away into the forgetful fog of ridiculousness.

You've been played, America. Conspiracies are absurd to you, now.

U.S. laws clearly acknowledge conspiracies exist. When one has a theory that someone has conspired to commit an illegal offense, let's face it, the theory concerning that conspiracy is, at first, truly a conspiracy theory. When Alfonse Capone defrauded the IRS, the FBI had a conspiracy theory that he was defrauding the IRS and researched that theory until it became clear an actual conspiracy occurred. Then they arrested him. Conspiracies begin as conspiracy theory and remain so unless proven. Then they simply become conspiracy (without the theory tagged on). Few are laughable or absurd. They are potential crimes. Anons have uncovered a plethora of potential crimes. Through research, many of these potential crimes have become prosecutable crimes, moving them from conspiracy theory to full-blooded conspiracy. It's what we do and we do it well, backing it up with proof or "sauce" as we call it.

Our Mission Targets

Crime has existed through all of Mankind's existence. At one time in our history, as far back as 2000 years ago, the average person was beholden to (i.e. under the thumb of) kings, queens, slave owners or wealthy families. Though in today's world we have fewer kings, queens or slave owners, we do have many, many wealthy families. Anons have discovered an enormous amount of information–proof as well as theory–about bad actors in these wealthy families, some of it going back hundreds of years. It goes deeper than one could imagine and is darker than one could normally fathom.

Now, for the first time since President Ronald Reagan, Americans have the opportunity to remove the controlling yoke of these wealthy bad actors. These criminals have been the driving force behind war, famine, unrest and crime for far too long. The driving reason we have this opportunity is due to the existence of the Internet. Through social media sites like 8chan (8ch.net), we are "red pilling" (see the movie The Matrix) massive amounts of people in clear sight of, and to the frustration of, the MSM. Traditional news agencies are panicking as they have clearly lost control of the narrative. The Public has control now through social media. With this advantage and the wonderful existence of true patriots in our government, we are moving towards the "Great Awakening" in spite of the controlling MSM's efforts. Join us. Turn off the mainstream media. Turn on your interaction with others via social media.

Be Free.

Whip #13036418 08/03/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Whip #13036477 08/03/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
More from an anon on 8chan. How much time do you put into research before dismissing it?

As a REAL ANON I have been doing DEEP research for over a DECADE 30-40 hours per week, in the LAST YEAR I would be logging around 60-80 HOURS per week of DEEP research. I ASK readers to ASK THEMSELVES how many HOURS of RESEARCH do THEY do on a topic before labeling it a conspiracy theory and dismissing it? Many will find they do ZERO research. This highlights the level of mental CONDITIONING many are under, you could say the masses have been PROGRAMMED to dismiss anything that doesn't fit in the MSM NARRATIVE we are all told to blindly believe and label it a conspiracy theory. THIS IS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Remember the "vast right wing conspiracy" Hillary accused the right of?

Who, in fact, was guilty of conspiracy?

When the left, msm, and other deep state actors complain of conspiracy now, who in fact has been conspiring against Americans and the constitution?

When they cry collusion, who in fact, has now actually been found to have colluded, and conspired, to keep President Trump from office, and then conspired to remove him from it?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13036498 08/04/18
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
I agree with you Jag, K22, whip........ trh

It’s funny how you will get demonized for asking “Q”uestons!

The [bleep] is deep.

The Information Age has allowed us to communicate, share ideas and debate each other.

The truth and corruption is coming to fruition.

I think you are d u m b as s to believe what the square box feeds you.

MAGA

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Great painting there K. I saw that on the fire a few days ago. Pure Genius.

I'm way behind Jag. I better catch up. smile

Page 19 of 2,269 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (06hunter59, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 60 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,440 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,173
Posts18,484,607
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.