O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Be interested to see how this plays out. Obviously some history here when the the guy in the truck is willing to use it as a battering ram.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
4 years old

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Jon Dufresne
Published on Dec 2, 2017
Setting the record straight.
The police investigating the incident, left with giving Jon Dufresne a pat on the back and a high 5 for protecting himself, his family and his property from a known crazy neighbor and not making any arrest or filing any charges because:
1. Mitch snuck onto my property by coming through the woods that separates our two properties.
2. He came onto my property deliberately to provoke me and with camera in hand rolling.
3. What Bogden did not post in his video, was the prior 15 minutes of his video showing me on foot, telling him to leave my property.
4. Only when he refused to leave my property and threatened to run me over and wreck my house, did I go get my truck to force him back into the woods from which he came.
5. Bogden also does not mention I was on the phone with 911 the whole time, reporting his threats and trespassing.
6. Nor does Bogden mention he had a history of going onto neighbors property with equipment and doing destruction. Bogden got his but kicked several years earlier by neighbor Don Westerlund for the same thing.
7. Bogden also has a criminal history of Domestic Violence and/or several Orders of Protection against him.
8. The King County Deputies were very familiar with Bogden and his prior violent behavior.

FACTS & points Bogden lied about to Prosecutors and in his post.
1. I was on my own property and and he was trespassing.
2. I was NEVER charged with assault with a deadly weapon.
3. The Prosecutor only charged me with simple assault when Bogden took his video to their office and lied, stating that I came to and this happened at, Bogden's property.
4. In the end, the prosecutor felt, that once I was in my truck, I could have just left my property and let Bogden destroy my house because that it was just personal property. I'm sure she would have felt differently if it was her house Bogden was heading towards.

Everyone knows the only way to deal with a bully is to stand up to them and put them in their place. Bogden is a little man, who brings heavy equipment to threaten his neighbors in the past and I avoided him for ten years. Until this day he decided to try to run my tenants off so Pacific Seafoods / Pacific Aquaculture could buy my property.

WASHINGTON LAWS:
1. Washington is a "stand your ground" state
2. In WA, you are allowed to protect your life and property with equal force. A truck is equal to a tractor.
3. I did not assault Bogden, I only applied equal force to stop a threat of the tractor heading towards my house and where two 5 year old twins, lived and were about to get off the school bus.
4. I was not angry, just needed to stop the threat.
5. I rendered aid, called for medical help and got a chair for the little man as soon as the threat was over.
NOW, I ASK, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?
I know one thing, he has not been back since! In the past he kept up his harassment of the neighbors for 10 years, so was it worth it? YUP!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike

4. Only when he refused to leave my property and threatened to run me over and wreck my house, did I go get my truck to force him back
into the woods from which he came.!

I did at first wonder why he would bend his truck like that.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I am Sure glad I bought a Kubota.

Those Mahindra's make people crazy

On the other hand If I was to do what the guy did protecting his property in Commiefornia I would be the one in jail and the bad guy would own my home.

On my property in Arizona I would have shot and killed the guy. Made damb sure he was expired and then called the Sheriff to come get the trash off of my property.

I give the guy protecting his family and property a huge pat on the back to bad his State would not let him finish the job but it is still better than Commiefornia where the good guy is punished and the bad guy walks.

Kudo's to the home owner

Last edited by funshooter; 08/03/18.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
The world is full of stupid azzholes.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I just bought a bunch of land and since discovered I also have a trespasser.
I own 2 ponds, one is a hair over 3 acres and sits far back off the road and the other is a third of an acre and is next to the road, that’s the one he’s hitting...up until last week that I know of at least.
He felt comfortable enough to mow a nice path to the ponds edge so he can launch his boat.
I haven’t personally caught him yet and have only been told about him from my neighbors.
It’s been quiet since I put new Posted signs up but if he comes back the neighbors are supposed to call me, I currently live 15 minutes away and as long as I’m not on a job I will rush up there.
Gonna be nice but firm the first time but if there is a next time I won’t be.
I planted this sign right at the waters edge where he launches his boat...ain’t no excuses.
[Linked Image]
I’m just glad he hasn’t found my big pond...Thats full of big bass 😬

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by hanco
The world is full of stupid azzholes.

That!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"...I planted this sign right at the waters edge where he launches his boat...ain’t no excuses. ..."

Excuse #1 I came in a different way, and did not see the sign.

#2 (after chunking the sign in the weeds) Sign.... what sign??

#3 thought someone else, not the LO, put the sign up to keep other trespassers out..

good luck, Bro. It will take persistence to get them to quit helping themselves, but it is not impossible.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
That fugging Bristoe i knew he'd find a pond

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tom264
I just bought a bunch of land and since discovered I also have a trespasser.
I own 2 ponds, one is a hair over 3 acres and sits far back off the road and the other is a third of an acre and is next to the road, that’s the one he’s hitting...up until last week that I know of at least.
He felt comfortable enough to mow a nice path to the ponds edge so he can launch his boat.
I haven’t personally caught him yet and have only been told about him from my neighbors.
It’s been quiet since I put new Posted signs up but if he comes back the neighbors are supposed to call me, I currently live 15 minutes away and as long as I’m not on a job I will rush up there.
Gonna be nice but firm the first time but if there is a next time I won’t be.
I planted this sign right at the waters edge where he launches his boat...ain’t no excuses.
[Linked Image]
I’m just glad he hasn’t found my big pond...Thats full of big bass 😬

Good luck. A good friend had a pond with some nice fIsh. Dad ask to fish it.
"Sorry, I would let you, but, people would see you fish. Then they would be here fishing every time I wasn't home.

Brother in law built a nice pond, stocked it with bass. In the middle of a decent sized farm, up high. Would need a helicopter to find it without tresspassing.
The keep a cable up at the end of the road, few visitors.
One day he was home from work, the phone rang, he was under equipment and ignored it.
Half hour later, he looked out and saw two people were fishing, he put a bullet in the water.
Caller ID pretty much confirmed the call was them checking if someone was home.
And the no caller phone calls stopped.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by kid0917
"...I planted this sign right at the waters edge where he launches his boat...ain’t no excuses. ..."

Excuse #1 I came in a different way, and did not see the sign.

#2 (after chunking the sign in the weeds) Sign.... what sign??

#3 thought someone else, not the LO, put the sign up to keep other trespassers out..

good luck, Bro. It will take persistence to get them to quit helping themselves, but it is not impossible.

Yeah.
We’ll see how persistent he is, he may just see the signs and leave but if he don’t like I say the neighbors know how to get ahold of me.
Had a few friends suggest putting a trail cam up facing the sign to see if he destroys it.
We’ll see how he wants to handle the situation first.
Trying to get a feel for him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If a guy on a tractor came onto my property and threatened to run me over, and wreck my house, I would NOT have rammed him with my pickup.

I would have shot his sorry ass off that tractor. End of story.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Steelhead
That fugging Bristoe i knew he'd find a pond

lol,...couldn't be me. That Mahindra is out of my price range.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If a guy on a tractor came onto my property and threatened to run me over, and wreck my house, I would NOT have rammed him with my pickup.

I would have shot his sorry ass off that tractor. End of story.

This^^^^

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
4. In the end, the prosecutor felt, that once I was in my truck, I could have just left my property and let Bogden destroy my house because that it was just personal property. I'm sure she would have felt differently if it was her house Bogden was heading towards.

SHE Prosecutor. figures in washington.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
It takes a psycho to be there videoing the homeowner , videoing damage to tractor .

A good neighbor is hard to find .

Posted by Bristoe
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
This is what ole Mitch Bogden posted about it in 2014.

Mitch Bogden
Published on Jan 28, 2014
Jon Dufresne was charged with assault with a deadly weapon (vehicle) on 6/5/2014. Dufresne intentionally rams neighbor Bogden who was operating his tractor on his own property adjacent to the Dufresne/Bogden property line. In the video Bogden is trying to evade the assault by driving his tractor backwards away from Dufresne. The actual impact takes place at about 1:13. The video clearly shows Dufresne going out of his way to make a u-turn so that he can accelerate his vehicle into Bogden. In written testimony, Dufresne initially claims his action was an accident. Dufresne hired a prominent law firm from Seattle Wa. who eventually made is possible for him to plead guilty to a lesser assault. This assault took place in North Bend Wa. Dufresne is a former/current? resident of Arizona. It is my opinion Jon Dufresne has several personality disorders that make him dangerous. Although he seems personable at first he has an insatiable desire to have power over others. This desire will manifest itself in many ways. His primary MO is to invade your private life and collect information on you. He will then use this to apply leverage to impose his will. The consequence of denying Dufresne is portrayed in this video. Anyone having concerns about Jon Dufresne may contact me at mitchbogdengmail.com Any information you have about Jon Dufresne would also be appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEfmP3uFNk8

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wonder if they have their issues worked out 4 years later? laugh

Wonder also what the final dispositions of any criminal cases filed are?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 80 invisible), 2,671 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,477
Posts18,471,593
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.