Page 20 of 2,269 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 2268 2269
Whip #13036593 08/04/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Whip
He is in control. Muh, Russia is going to bite them in the ass. In fact, just about everything they do will come back to haunt them. We are watching their self destruction and it is glorious imo.

This is a post from an anon on 8chan, I thought I'd share it to help everyone understand them better:

Understanding Anons

In the beginning, we warned each other and Q later confirmed we'd be accused of violence performed by bad actors pretending to be anons. All anons that are true to the movement have easily agreed violence is futile–and undesired. If you see violence, do not assume it is performed by anons; know that bad actors make it appear to be the work of anons.

Anons are deep thinkers with ingrained American patriotism. We were awakened to criminals early on and began to gather evidence and solve complex problems. To protect ourselves and the movement, we agreed anonymous identity was the only way to forge ahead. We also agreed that no censorship would occur and we would work online in the midst of other wretched anonymous online posters. Alongside the terrible images and posts falling around our research posts in the forums, we easily recognized anon genius at work. Decrepit posts by enemies of the movement continue to offend newly arrived online posters (normies). It actually works in our favor in that it causes many thin-skinned people to turn away rather than stay and muddy-up the results of our research. From our toils, graphic images called "memes" (pronounced meems) make their way out onto the Internet showing our research results or simply carrying the theories we espouse.

Who do You Believe?

The mainstream media (MSM) companies like NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, PBS and others are firmly under the control of bad actors through blackmail or bribery and including things as simple as threats to the welfare of their families, threats of job loss or outing private activities they want to remain private. Though this does not exonerate the seditious narrative MSM employees have and continue to push, it is recognizable to anons who are only human. One of the things the MSM has done to complicate the ability for Truth to be revealed is to reinvent the phrase conspiracy theory. Long ago, they began the habit of reporting undesired news using the phrase "conspiracy theory" with news stories they believed the general populace would consider laughable or absurd. Over time, since only the laughable or absurd was called conspiracy theory, they essentially co-opted the phrase to manage stories they had to report on to stay competitive, yet needed to fade away into the forgetful fog of ridiculousness.

You've been played, America. Conspiracies are absurd to you, now.

U.S. laws clearly acknowledge conspiracies exist. When one has a theory that someone has conspired to commit an illegal offense, let's face it, the theory concerning that conspiracy is, at first, truly a conspiracy theory. When Alfonse Capone defrauded the IRS, the FBI had a conspiracy theory that he was defrauding the IRS and researched that theory until it became clear an actual conspiracy occurred. Then they arrested him. Conspiracies begin as conspiracy theory and remain so unless proven. Then they simply become conspiracy (without the theory tagged on). Few are laughable or absurd. They are potential crimes. Anons have uncovered a plethora of potential crimes. Through research, many of these potential crimes have become prosecutable crimes, moving them from conspiracy theory to full-blooded conspiracy. It's what we do and we do it well, backing it up with proof or "sauce" as we call it.

Our Mission Targets

Crime has existed through all of Mankind's existence. At one time in our history, as far back as 2000 years ago, the average person was beholden to (i.e. under the thumb of) kings, queens, slave owners or wealthy families. Though in today's world we have fewer kings, queens or slave owners, we do have many, many wealthy families. Anons have discovered an enormous amount of information–proof as well as theory–about bad actors in these wealthy families, some of it going back hundreds of years. It goes deeper than one could imagine and is darker than one could normally fathom.

Now, for the first time since President Ronald Reagan, Americans have the opportunity to remove the controlling yoke of these wealthy bad actors. These criminals have been the driving force behind war, famine, unrest and crime for far too long. The driving reason we have this opportunity is due to the existence of the Internet. Through social media sites like 8chan (8ch.net), we are "red pilling" (see the movie The Matrix) massive amounts of people in clear sight of, and to the frustration of, the MSM. Traditional news agencies are panicking as they have clearly lost control of the narrative. The Public has control now through social media. With this advantage and the wonderful existence of true patriots in our government, we are moving towards the "Great Awakening" in spite of the controlling MSM's efforts. Join us. Turn off the mainstream media. Turn on your interaction with others via social media.

Be Free.

Going strictly by memory here.. wasn't voter machine fraud just a conspiracy theory...……….not to long ago in fact. Maybe we should ignore some of these reports.

GB1

Whip #13036599 08/04/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And to add to this conspiracy theory thread and the assassination theory...…………….

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/...second-server-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

Whip #13036661 08/04/18
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Who were the 7 people that had secret meetings shortly after the election. I am talking about the article Whip posted.

Whip #13036814 08/04/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I don't think we ever got an answer to that one viking. It was a long time ago in the Q world. I'll see if I can dig up anything on that.

Whip #13036823 08/04/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
best line of the whole thread:

the bleep is deep!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore
best line of the whole thread:

the bleep is deep!

Yep. Especially in congress, the irs, doj, fbi, msm, etc. Thank God Trump is draining it. PTL. God bless America and God bless and continue protecting Trump and his efforts.

After stealing $785 Billion from the American people and a small fortune of my FIL school teachers GM preferred warrants heres your low life scum sucking hero making a joke of it. BTW, do you know where that money went? Well, i guess $150 billion of it went to your buds in Iran now didnt it?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13036889 08/04/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Q say.....................

Boo!

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13037018 08/04/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I think he said "Booyah!"

Whip #13037022 08/04/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Viking...here's what I found:

Business and Political Leaders Discussed How to Stop Donald Trump at Secluded Summit http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...top-Donald-Trump-at-secluded-summit.html

Whip #13037373 08/04/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JagUranium
...while a guy making nothing has his life on the line for US and is busting his ass 18 or so hours a day 7 days a week to do it evidently has time....

Now, are you talking about yourself here? Or who?

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by JagUranium
...while a guy making nothing has his life on the line for US and is busting his ass 18 or so hours a day 7 days a week to do it evidently has time....

Now, are you talking about yourself here? Or who?

Sycamore

I'm going to take a guess here and say he's talking about Pres. Trump.

Whip #13038128 08/04/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Where have I heard this before?
https://twitter.com/_ImperatorRex_/status/1025893802366521344

Perhaps here?

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: c1bb83 No.2405745 📁
Aug 1 2018 23:36:07 (EST)
FISA
FISA
FISA
[20]
Public disclosure.
Impossible to defend.
ILLEGAL.
Re: MSM
“Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.”
Q

or here:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 90197e No.2326757 📁
Jul 28 2018 14:06:24 (EST)

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 90197e No.2326502 📁
Jul 28 2018 13:53:15 (EST)
>>2326287
FISA = START.
FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF OF ILLEGAL ACTS RE: SIGNERS.
FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF START OF HUSSEIN SPY CAMPAIGN TO RIG AN ELECTION WAS BASED ON FALSE INFO.
FISA = IMPLICATES HRC / D PARTY AS FEEDERS OF FALSE INFO W/ THE INTENT OF SECURING MSM + BLAST/INSURANCE.
FISA = IMPLICATES SENIOR MEMBERS OF UK MI5/6/SIS, US INTEL, WH, FVEY, R PARTY (CONGRESS/SENATE) OF KNOWN CORRUPTION IN EFFORT TO RETAIN POWER AND RIG ELECTION + SAFEGUARD EVENT(S) BY POLITICAL KILL TO ACT WHILE IN POWER GIVEN MSM FAKE PUSH RUSSIA NAR.
FISA = TIES MSM HEADS (TV/BEHIND/CORP) TO D PARTY OTHER FOREIGN HEADS OF STATE IN CO-OP STRATEGY.
FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE.
FOIA DOES NOT INCLUDE FISA.
DECLAS BY POTUS KEY PARTS THAT FACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE THE 'DIRTY' 'FAKE' DOSSIER WAS USED AS PRIMARY SOURCE TO SECURE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL SPYING ON PRIMARY REPUBLICAN OPPONENT (+POST ELECTION (INTEL ASSETS FOR/DOM SPYING ON THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES)) FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
LOGICAL THINKING.
PUBLIC AWARENESS - FISA/SPYING
FOUNDATION BUILT HUBER.
NO SPELLING ERRORS INTENDED - MOBILE / UNKNOWN IF ABOVE.
Q

>>2326502
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS THE MEDIA WILL NOT PUSH THE TRUTH.
MSM IMPLICATED IN HIGHEST LEVEL TREASON EVENT IN US MODERN DAY HISTORY.
REFER BACK TO PREV DROPS.
WITNESSING HIGHEST LEVEL TREASON EVENT UNFOLD IN US/WW MODERN DAY HISTORY.
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY CONGRESS/SENATE SEATS VACATE IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY CEO/BOD VACATE EVENTS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED THE DOJ/FBI (WHAT IS KNOWN) FIRE/RELEASE (VACATE) EVENTS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED THE VACATING PARTY (ALL POSITIONS) CHALLENGE/FIGHT/PUSH FOR THE REMOVAL OF THE ENTERING/DULY ELECTED POTUS?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A FORMER US PRESIDENT TRAVEL THE WORLD AHEAD/BEHIND OF THE CURRENT ATTEMPTING TO UNDO/THREATEN/HIDE/COVER UP PREV/CURRENT ILLEGAL/CORRUPT/EVIL EVENTS?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED 40-50K SEALED INDICTMENTS? NOT ALL FEDERAL/CRIMINAL.
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY PEDO/CHILD EXP PEOPLE GO DOWN?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A SIMILAR LIKE GROUP RISE UP (MIMICS NAZI GERMANY) W/ SIMILAR-LIKE LOGO, PUSH, ETC.?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A DEFCON SCARE?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED UNAUTH MISSILES FIRED? PHOTO EVIDENCE YET DISMISSED????
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED POLITICAL FOUNDATIONS REC HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM SPECIFIC TERRORIST SPONSOR ORGS ETC ONLY TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE ONCE OUT OF POWER?
ALL DURING THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME?
NOTHING IS HAPPENING>?
NOT FAST ENOUGH?
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND/COMP WHAT WE ARE CURRENTLY DEALING WITH?
PEOPLE ARE DYING.
WE ARE UNDER THREAT OF KILL EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY.
THOSE WHO YOU TRUST THE MOST ARE THE MOST EVIL.
THIS IS NOT A GAME.
HUMMANITY IS AT STAKE.
NO SPELLING ERRORS INTENDED - MOBILE / UNKNOWN IF ABOVE.
Q

Not bad for a LARP, right? This guy is good. Either that, or he's extremely, extremely lucky. Future proves the past.

Carry on...

Whip #13038183 08/04/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, i didnt see any Q signs at the Ohio rally so maybe the 2 unauthorized missile launches were done by China having accessed the Navy computer systems as the MSM fake news informed us of last year.

Btw, what happened to the 2 hotel witnesses of the LV mass shooting last year? Are they being safely sequestered in Gitmo? smile

Is MS 13 pissed off about that? whistle

Is Comey, and Clapper, and Brennan and Hilkary and Zero pissed about that? shocked

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/04/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13038212 08/04/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Is Soros, the Rockefellers, Builderbergs and Rothschilds pissed that the House of Saud has flipped from being a leg of the New World Order after imprisoning the Prince et al who supoorted Zero and Eric Schmidt and Hillary and now being a supporter of draining the swamp and supporter of The Don? whistle

Whose nuts did Trump squeeze to accomplish this? cool

Thanks Don, for the coup de grace you affected on the old system, which supported the illuminati and which they WERE a member of.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/05/world/middleeast/saudi-crown-prince-purge.html

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13038272 08/04/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
"Shall We Play A Game"
"Your move"

WWG1WGA

Whip #13038322 08/04/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Last edited by Whip; 08/04/18.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Is Soros, the Rockefellers, Builderbergs and Rothschilds pissed that the House of Saud has flipped from being a leg of the New World Order after imprisoning the Prince et al who supoorted Zero and Eric Schmidt and Hillary and now being a supporter of draining the swamp and supporter of The Don? whistle

Whose nuts did Trump squeeze to accomplish this? cool

Thanks Don, for the coup de grace you affected on the old system, which supported the illuminati and which they WERE a member of.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/05/world/middleeast/saudi-crown-prince-purge.html

J-Tex,

I also read that and was shocked back in October as well, in learning SA was working directly with JEWS! ( huh? Wuh? Huh?) to take down another Muslim country, Iran. What the chit is happening???!

Now, almost immediately after that coup, whatever the reason, I think I read the guy that effected it was "disappeared" some how, a coup against the coup-ers. No One had heard or seen anything out if him. For awhile.

I didnt keep a copy of that article, it didnt make much news, but have they found him yet?

Soooo where is SA in the grand scheme? NWO "ally"? Or with the counter coup, a Return to hardline Muslim tenants and a closing off of society? I can't see that being it, cause of all the changes to womens right they just enacted, but maybe that was the reason for the original coup to begin with - Unhappy with Western influence, and American interference.

...paging Mr. Laden...Mr. Bin Laden, to the seafoamy green jihad phone at Davey Jones' station.

...blub glug blub glug...

Last edited by WillARights; 08/04/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Whip #13038344 08/04/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Which Prince was in his Mandaly Bay top floor penthouse with DJT the night MS -13 tried to take DJT out and used a false flag shooting to try and cover it up?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13038348 08/04/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Was this non missile event the same day DJT flew over Wa state on his trip to Singapore to meet with little Kim.

Now, wouldnt that be a coincidence?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13038351 08/04/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

I dont know or never heard any info, conspiratorial or otherwise, about that.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Page 20 of 2,269 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

248 members (12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 257 mag, 219DW, 19 invisible), 1,738 guests, and 958 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,872
Posts18,478,727
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.