Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 2,269 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 2268 2269
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Do you also, then, think JFK, Jr and his wife are still alive?

No.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by badger
I've been watching this thread with mild interest, and haven't commented up until now, simply because I like to keep an open mind until I've done a little homework of my own. My own opinion, FWIW, is that those who disparage the people who have clearly spent a lot of time researching, have not done enough of their own, or have their own agenda.

There have been too many predictions, statements and announcements made on the 8chan boards by Q, before the MSM or anyone else has "discovered" them for this not to have some substance. The more you look, the more you find that is absolutely credible.

I'll second that.

Seems the few good men left in the intel community recognized that it was act now or loose the country. Q is military intel..I believe this entire plan was in place and spelled out to DJT in it's entirety before 2015, convincing him to run. The total panic by so many is too much to ignore. Something has caused it and it ain't because POTUS tweets too much or is too crude for them. I'd go so far as to venture that no name mcstain is preparing to fake his own death to avoid indictment.

It all adds up quite nicely and I can't wait for those indictments to be unsealed.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Disconcerting that people have blindly put their hopes in a delusional, mysterious "phenomenon" like Q, who is spinning one layer of fantasy on top of another.

Looks as if Q's devoted followers are even proselytizing on behalf of their Quack "prophet" and quoting scripture in the same breath with the no-name fuddyduddy troll Q.
"See if he is for or against me". Matthew 12:30. Were you referring to Jesus Christ or Quack?

Conspiracy theories are perpetuated by belief. Believers are encouraged to fill in the blanks to find meaning where there is none (same thing psychics do). Believers use personal biases to fit the script as they get swept off their feet in the hype.

When Q begins to lose the "appearance" and credibility of a prophet, his/her appeal will diminish, and the reality will become apparent that q was a wizard only in the fantasy land of Q.

I believe Q is a (leftist) troll who is pranking lots of gullibles. This Q fad is going to hurt the GOP (if it hasn't already) before long, but that may be precisely what the prankster(s) had in mind when the game playing started. Many conservatives are looking like a bunch of nut jobs.

I'd have to agree with most of this, if you take enough shots in the dark...you're bound to hit something.

The day will come for Q to be revealed, it will be national news...and from behind the curtain steps..............................................................George Clooney.

Whip #13041708 08/06/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Q is actually one of the new male NFL dancers..... Makes sense, huh?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13041709 08/06/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Surely you 2 will each put a $1000 against my $100, right, Bwana and Bayou?

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/06/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Whip #13041715 08/06/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
When you get to this site, click on the sealed indictments tab to the right:

https://qmap.pub/analytics

The sidebar to the left also offers a lot of resources. Check them out. The Q at the top takes you to all his posts. Right below that is the chess icon representing the players. If you click on that, you get all the folks involved and at the bottom of each individual, you can click on the q posts tab and you will see all q posts pertaining to that individual.

This is my new go to site for Q drops. Enjoy.

Cheers!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

If you're betting $100 against our $1000 each like you proposed, you don't sound like you're totally convinced........ laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13041721 08/06/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/400526-anonymous-vows-to-take-down-expose-qanon

The hacking collective Anonymous is pledging to expose the people behind the "QAnon" conspiracy theory.

The anarchist hacking group slammed the QAnon conspiracy as potentially dangerous and driven by a “brainless political agenda” in a video posted Sunday to what is widely considered the most reliable Anonymous Twitter account.

“We will not sit idly by while you take advantage of the misinformed and poorly educated,” the group said in the video, which was posted with the hashtags #OpQ and #OpQAnon.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BayouRover

If you're betting $100 against our $1000 each like you proposed, you don't sound like you're totally convinced........ laugh

Oh, im not, but you are, arent you? Just an easy peasy $50 for you, right?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Agreed,

I'm sticking with George Clooney or Sarah Silverman, as the real Q smile

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Squidge
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/400526-anonymous-vows-to-take-down-expose-qanon

The hacking collective Anonymous is pledging to expose the people behind the "QAnon" conspiracy theory.

The anarchist hacking group slammed the QAnon conspiracy as potentially dangerous and driven by a “brainless political agenda” in a video posted Sunday to what is widely considered the most reliable Anonymous Twitter account.

“We will not sit idly by while you take advantage of the misinformed and poorly educated,” the group said in the video, which was posted with the hashtags #OpQ and #OpQAnon.

Written by soros thugs?
Sheer panic!

Whip #13041743 08/06/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
My bet is Q, whether he, she, or they, have dropped info that predicted Sessions is a white hat and that multiple indictments will be handed out by the DOJ under Trump to at least 3 wheels of the Obama/Hillary circle of govt and/or inner circle of their friends/helpers/accolites.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
My bet is Q, whether he, she, or they, have dropped info that predicted Sessions is a white hat and that multiple indictments will be handed out by the DOJ under Trump to at least 3 wheels of the Obama/Hillary circle of govt and/or inner circle of their friends/helpers/accolites.

Are you betting $100 again other's $1000 on that happening too? Do you gamble much offering those odds........ laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Agreed,

I'm sticking with George Clooney or Sarah Silverman, as the real Q smile

Besides, jag want you to pay him $1000 if he's right and he'll pay us $100 if he's right. Sounds like a square deal to me........

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Oh, im not, but you are, arent you? Just an easy peasy $50 for you, right?

So now you're only convinced to the tune of $50 each versus our $1000 each?

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

And it's OUR $100 against YOUR $1000 for the bet ?

Whip #13041787 08/06/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You are the 2 telling us Q is a larp. You would disparage someone without having any significant confidence you were right in denigrating Q? Sheesh.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13041799 08/06/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Ok, i will double my bet. 100 against each of your 1000. An easy $100 practically sure thing in the pocket for each of you guys, right?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Ok, i will double my bet. 100 against each of your 1000. An easy $100 practically sure thing in the pocket for each of you guys, right?

I'm going to agree with Bayou , you don't have much faith in boy Q....if'n I was falling over myself reading his every thought, I'd put my cash on my beliefs.

Whip #13041895 08/06/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Wait a minute, did Q just now tell us to think for ourselves. Research for our selves?........................no way.

https://i.redditmedia.com/jPHi6f89N...o.jpg?s=edbd50061ca2cea25796ec1dbd4e7b74

Page 24 of 2,269 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,099 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,038
Posts18,481,997
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.