Yard mowing/fishing beer.

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by gunner500
I'll get kicked in the nuts from Mathman for this, but, that damn ice cold Corona Premier is a fine smooth tasting low carb beer. smile

Corona?!?

G- We make the finest beers in the world right here in the good ol’ US of A. I don’t know how bad the situation is there in Okley Homey, but it can’t be so bad ya drinkin’ ............Corona.

LOL, I had Wifey pick me up a 20 pack of it because the carbs are only 2.4 gr per bottle, I'm old and don't like to exercise, just watching the sugars a little. smile

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I'll get kicked in the nuts from Mathman for this, but, that damn ice cold Corona Premier is a fine smooth tasting low carb beer. smile

Corona?!?

G- We make the finest beers in the world right here in the good ol’ US of A. I don’t know how bad the situation is there in Okley Homey, but it can’t be so bad ya drinkin’ ............Corona.

Not even the "real" Corona at that.

Corona is bad beer. Light beer is an abomination. Combine the two and you've got a direct wormhole connection to the Suckitude Dimension.

Uh-Ohh, I knew it. blush

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When I was in High School, we would drive south down to Del Rio, TX, cross the border into Acuna, Mexico, and load up on Corona beer in the little bottles for the price of $1.50 per case. Of course, that was before Coor’s Light was available in TX. After that period, we would drink nothing but Coor’s Light.
I haven’t had a beer to drink in 25 years, because beer triggers my migraine headaches. But if I was able to drink, the good ole Silver Bullet would still be my first choice.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Becks Dark

Bass Ale

Moosehead

Still trying to be the Man my dogs think I am
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Arrogant bastard ale is dang good beer, it's worthy of being the official beer.

In the interest of harmony I'm gonna pretend I didn't see gunner500's endorsement of corona

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Iron Spike Midnight Express Oatmeal Stout from the brewery next to the tracks in Galesburg, IL. Sandburg would have loved it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pat85
Should be the brand that wasn't afraid to offend anyone and threw their support to Trump. Yuengling.

Oldest brewery in the US and a great beer. The problem is that you can't get it everywhere.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Arrogant bastard ale is dang good beer, it's worthy of being the official beer.

In the interest of harmony I'm gonna pretend I didn't see gunner500's endorsement of corona

LOL, I grew up on a farm, growing to adulthood somehow caused the development of a sense of smell akin to a penitentiary bloodhound, the fancy wheat or oat fermented beers taste and smell just like a 55 gallon drum of hog shorts, cant get the snobby sombitches past my nose, same with foods, the more expensive, the more raw and stinky they are, would like to hope were I a young single man and ever in the market for an expensive call girl she wouldn't smell like a week old minnow bucket too, refinement and class doesn't have to smell bad.

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey man, don't feel too bad.

I enjoyed a 6 pack of Corona Premier yesterday evening. Perfect 'water' drinking weather around here.......grin

It's actually not bad for a 98F day.....

IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Pat85
Should be the brand that wasn't afraid to offend anyone and threw their support to Trump. Yuengling.

That works for me. Plus, I like Yuengling.

Mathew 22: 37-39

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by SamOlson

I enjoyed a 6 pack of Corona Premier yesterday evening. Perfect 'water' drinking weather around here.......grin

LOL, I like it okay, main part of it is the lower carbs, I LMAO at how upset some get over what others want to drink or eat, I have a deer camp Bud that brings to camp, and eats, potted meat, vienna sausages, deviled ham? and drinks the cheapest beer on sale, I hate all that crap, IDGAS, he's still my friend, guess I aint that demanding ;]

Trump Won!
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SamOlson

LOL, I like it okay, main part of it is the lower carbs, I LMAO at how upset some get over what others want to drink or eat, I have a deer camp Bud that brings to camp, and eats, potted meat, vienna sausages, deviled ham? and drinks the cheapest beer on sale, I hate all that crap, IDGAS, he's still my friend, guess I aint that demanding ;]

Sounds perfect for camp....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Bud light!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1OntarioJim, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,003 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,468
Posts18,508,411
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.