GB1

Whip #13045297 08/08/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Are you referring to Schneiderman ?

Yes. Throw in Claire Bronfman. Crap is going down.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13045324 08/08/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I dont think Trump is lying.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BayouRover
I'm sure that President Trump and others are doing all that they can to "drain the swamp". However, trying to follow what is going on with Q is kin to playing Chinese Checkers and Monopoly at the same time while blind folded with your hands tied behind you.

I guess I'll just be relegated to watching it all unfold as it does, and saying, "Damn......it's happening....." as I'm obviously not smart enough to discern anything else before it actually happens. I can triangulate but I'm still lost in this scenario.

Please don't ridicule me, jag....... It really hurts coming from you.......

This about sums it up for me also. I was never into dungeons and dragons or video games. I’ve got way better things to do. On the other hand if it turns out that Q is legit, I’ll be the first one to say I knew it all along. Go Q! 🍻

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Toddly
I'm sure that President Trump and others are doing all that they can to "drain the swamp". However, trying to follow what is going on with Q is kin to playing Chinese Checkers and Monopoly at the same time while blind folded with your hands tied behind you.

I guess I'll just be relegated to watching it all unfold as it does, and saying, "Damn......it's happening....." as I'm obviously not smart enough to discern anything else before it actually happens. I can triangulate but I'm still lost in this scenario.

This about sums it up for me also. I was never into dungeons and dragons or video games. I’ve got way better things to do. On the other hand if it turns out that Q is legit, I’ll be the first one to say I knew it all along. Go Q! 🍻

Ya, good call, but jag will immediately tell you that he knew it long before you did, so all you'll get is a second place ribbon. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13045747 08/08/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
This article sums things up pretty nicely.

"You know, I have some serious training in hypnotics and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming). In hypnotics and a certain area of NLP, the facilitator speaks to the person's subconscious (unconscious). It's not that hard to understand, once you have the background. Moreover, our unconscious mind is an incredibly untapped resource. For example, someone who uses their intuition and gut feelings is often being guided by the unconscious mind to truths that are hard to explain in a conscious, intellectual way.

As I read your post and explanation, and listen to Potus, it seems clear to me that this (hypnotic unconscious) is one very important reason why the Cabal and other Satanic forces utilize symbolism, imagery, messages hidden in plain view, etc. It's all about hypnotic mind control, undermining and enslaving the power of our unconscious mind to subvert our waking mind.

A truth seeker and truth sharer does the opposite. A truth sharer and revealer works to liberate your conscious mind by empowering and liberating your unconscious mind as well. (This is why Christ used parables; to set the mind of his listeners free so they might realize the ultimate truth)

Q gives us facts, messages to trigger our critical thinking AND by doing so, works to liberate both our conscious and unconscious mind. There's a reason why we call it the Great Awakening. Q's work (and Trump's work, and our work) is all about 'waking people up' from the hypnotic stupor that the Cabal and evil, evil forces have been layering on us day by day, year by year, decade by decade.

There are many different angles to look at all this, but at least one useful one is this: "learn our comms" is also about learning how the White Hats also combat the Black hats on their chosen field of battle - and learning to correctly identify HOW evil is subvertying and manipulating the populations. Q184 " Their need for symbolism will be their downfall."

In the President' speech, he drops hints, clues, gives signs. To an awake person, those signs and messages are clear. He is speaking to us on a level just slightly below the conscious. Those who know, get it. Those who don't, who are still asleep, simply don't tune in to that channel."

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Toddly

Ya, good call, but jag will immediately tell you that he knew it long before you did, so all you'll get is a second place ribbon. laugh

Jag is on top of whats going on for sure. He gives new meaning to "the spear head". Thank you Jag.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ro1459
He lost me at Hillary is a witch. Sorry.

Maybe his spellchecker didn't catch him misspelling bitch.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Whip #13045861 08/08/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Dayom. Q, Trump and Assange working together?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #13046043 08/08/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Neon Revolt. Sealed indictments headed down before midterms?

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawake...lt_anons_alice_bloody_wonderland_theory/

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13046331 08/08/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Heres another rerun. Is Trump kidding? I dont think so. There has been no storm -yet. Everyone wants to know about the coming storm, until, of course, someone tries to let them know. Then they tell him where to go.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13046347 08/08/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
K22, since the Presidential limo is considered a part of US Soverign Territory, could it pull into the Equadorean Embassy Territorial property and have Assange step from Equadore property onto (into) US controlled property and then step from that limo onto the bording ramp controlled by the US that leads into AF1 thus exiting Great Britain without touching property controlled by Great Britain thus avoiding exposure to British arrest?

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/08/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Heres another rerun. Is Trump kidding? I dont think so. There has been no storm -yet. Everyone wants to know about the coming storm, until, of course, someone tries to let them know. Then they tell him where to go.

LOL..!! jag, now you're being a drama queen. No one told you "where to go".

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
K22, since the Presidential limo is considered a part of US Soverign Territory, could it pull into the Equadorean Embassy Territorial property and have Assange step from Equadore property onto (into) US controlled property and then step from that limo onto the bording ramp controlled by the US that leads into AF1 thus exiting Great Britain without touching property controlled by Great Britain thus avoiding exposure to British arrest?

I believe that yes is the answer.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Wait, what...…………………...what kind of hand movement did POTUS just make???????????????????? a 17?

Whip #13046447 08/08/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I never get tired of that clip. "You'll find out." So much conveyed with those three simple words. That's my POTUS!

Whip #13046454 08/08/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Praying Medic goes extensively into doing your own research so that you can verify for yourself truth instead of listening to and adopting the position of another:

Last edited by Whip; 08/08/18.
K22 #13046522 08/08/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Wait, what...…………………...what kind of hand movement did POTUS just make???????????????????? a 17?

It was only the Q sign. BFD. Its only a letter of the alphabet. Only crazies make a big deal of it. Thats why Trump does it so often. Didnt the msm tell you he was crazy. Thats proof. He just goes around making these Q signs.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13046529 08/08/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Whip
Praying Medic goes extensively into doing your own research so that you can verify for yourself truth instead of listening to and adopting the position of another:

Well, i was going to post that for B1 and BR and tell them i figger me and them can even figger that crap out but since you done gone an diddit i will jus tell B1 an B River we can watch an getta clue.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 28 of 2,269 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

331 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 31 invisible), 1,900 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,873
Posts18,478,779
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.