Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 33 of 2,269 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 2268 2269
Whip #13051619 08/11/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I listened to the last eight minutes of the bald guy with the trump flag. I truly hope he has good info that Putin gave everything to Trump. I just can’t bring myself to get my hopes up anymore. I won’t believe anything until I see it. Call me sceptical but I’ve been fooled too many times. I hope Q nails is but I’m not holding my breath.

GB4

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by K22
Curdog,

I for one am choosing to that Q is authentic based on reason. But you are correct in the fact that at some point we will know one way or the other.

Tyrone,
Think logistics and strategy. In a game of chess if you tell your opponent your moves before hand, the game is lost before it even gets started. All of the chess figures are running for cover and all you have is one figure. As for the low hanging fruit, many of those are being arrested. Hasn't the MSM told you that? Hhmmm. If you want to stop this evilness for good, you need to get all the players, no escapees, therefore you need to find the one thread they all have in common and go after that "WITHOUT" telegraphing your play. Perjury is hardly worth dealing with, but now Human Trafficking, there's an evil thread that ties all them together and Trump hasn't said much about it. I wonder why? Hhmm. Not showing his hand may have something to do with it.

It’s hard to believe that ALL the bad actors involved in fraud and government corruption are stupid enough, or morally debased enough, to participate in child molestation. Human beings are just not wired that way.

We all know people who steal and cheat but would never harm a child.

The “ human trafficking thread “ seems geared more to selecting something that ALL good folks can rally against.

Curdog4570,
I originally thought the same thing until I heard Hillary say that if she goes down she was taking all of Washington with her. That got me to thinking, then researching, knowing that she doesn't bluff. She is just to damn evil to bluff. So how do they get so many people involved in child trafficking? Blackmail! An old old trick but still effective. That doesn't mean that everyone is participating, but it does mean a lot of turning of heads. Silence, in other words. The blackmail involves one of many things or all of them,...…..money, drugs, alcohol, sex. Many have fallen for one of those. The alcohol can include a drug in the alcohol, then a photo of an under age girl or boy. Make up artist can change looks a bunch.
I have heard that over 70% of Government, Senators, Congressmen/Congresswoment, are involved. Exposing all of them would collapse the entire country.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Toddly, I hear you and agree, but we have to maintain some kind of hope or they win.

Whip #13051717 08/11/18
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Somebody is very insistent on convincing people that Q is a fraud.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2018/08/tripcode-compromised.html

Whip #13051719 08/11/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
"The “ human trafficking thread “ seems geared more to selecting something that ALL good folks can rally against."

That was one of my intentions when I started that thread curdog. I have 7 children and now 15 grandchildren with more coming, I can't even image them being preyed upon. Like I stated on another thread, probably the one you mentioned, I became aware of it back in the late 80's and have researched it off and on ever since. It is HUGE and encompasses the entire World. We don't hear much about it because they don't report much on it. Care to guess why?
When are kids were still at home we a rule that never was to be broken...…...never. 2 X 2. You never went any where with anyone by yourself...………….NEVER. Now I hear our kids telling their kids, 2X2.

IC B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
How am I supposed to “ trust the plan” when there appear to be contradictory accounts of what exactly the plan is?

We are going to sweep them all up in one wide net...... human trafficking, or, ....

Trump has found hundreds, or perhaps thousands, of individuals who posess the necessary skillls to process this vast amount of data provided by Putin....... AND be trustworthy enough to maintain absolute secrecy throughout the proceedings.

Consider the resources just as far as Lawyers, Judges, and Courts necessary to prosecute ALL these bad guys simultaneously . Military Tribunals are a bridge too far in the arena of public perception even if logistically possible.

Sorry, but it sounds more like a make it up as we go along sort of deal.

all of it seems a big stretch. but, it's not exactly without precedent. not exact comparisons at all, but remember when mao or somebody? polticized the red guard? in china back in the day. a ton of dissenters/crooks/etc.etc. got sent to re-education or re-indoctrination camps. some made it through to work productive lives..

not comparing mao to anyone else, just saying such a scale of operation is not without precedent. once a population of humans sets their heads in consensus to do something, it often can be accomplished at least to one degree or another. certainly sufficiently to effect a big difference in before and after conditions.

it's almost a concept that is unthought of or even unheard of, but who's to say it can't happen here in postmodern america?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
How am I supposed to “ trust the plan” when there appear to be contradictory accounts of what exactly the plan is?

We are going to sweep them all up in one wide net...... human trafficking, or, ....

Trump has found hundreds, or perhaps thousands, of individuals who posess the necessary skillls to process this vast amount of data provided by Putin....... AND be trustworthy enough to maintain absolute secrecy throughout the proceedings.

Consider the resources just as far as Lawyers, Judges, and Courts necessary to prosecute ALL these bad guys simultaneously . Military Tribunals are a bridge too far in the arena of public perception even if logistically possible.

I dont think Trump has explained exactly what the plan is other than he is draining the swamp.

Many wars end up relegated to the make plans adapt as the battle plays out.

There is no way to drain the swamp through the courts. First, the cases would drag for decades. Second, they are designed for the benefit of lowyers, not justice.

I havent seen where Q indicates all would be rounded up at the same time. The object is to make the process the least upsetting as possible. Trump doesnt want riots, especially those that would involve well meaning patriots influenced by the MSM.

Qs job is to inform patriots of whats happening in order for them to explain things to the uninformed to make it less unsettling if that becomes necessary.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Toddly
I listened to the last eight minutes of the bald guy with the trump flag. I truly hope he has good info that Putin gave everything to Trump. I just can’t bring myself to get my hopes up anymore. I won’t believe anything until I see it. Call me sceptical but I’ve been fooled too many times. I hope Q nails is but I’m not holding my breath.

How many times have you been fooled by Trump?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13051828 08/11/18
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Still waiting on "If I were President, you would be in jail!".

Hopefully things are moving in that direction.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Toddly

How many times have you been fooled by Trump?

None.

IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I dont think Trump has explained exactly what the plan is other than he is draining the swamp.

Many wars end up relegated to the make plans adapt as the battle plays out.

There is no way to drain the swamp through the courts. First, the cases would drag for decades. Second, they are designed for the benefit of lowyers, not justice.

I havent seen where Q indicates all would be rounded up at the same time. The object is to make the process the least upsetting as possible. Trump doesnt want riots, especially those that would involve well meaning patriots influenced by the MSM.

Qs job is to inform patriots of whats happening in order for them to explain things to the uninformed to make it less unsettling if that becomes necessary.

many besides me have said this country needs a catharsis. that still holds true, but Trump might be on to something. if it happens at an effective level, we can expect this country to be abuzz like a yellow jackets nest from sea to shining sea until things settle down. it might take another generation or two of ebb & flow before we finally get to that point. and no tellin' what life after the fact will look like.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Are you buying the claims of Fiona Barnett?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Whip #13051896 08/11/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
K and Whip, is this Trump replying to Q in this thread?

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/06/13/where-are-the-proofs-qanon-greatawakening/

Curdog, im not aquainted with Fiona Barnett.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/11/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13051929 08/11/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I do not know nor have I ever known who is who, when it is supposed to be Trump, or who is Q or how many people post as Q. Nor do I care. For me it is not about is Q real or not or who is posting as Q. The information and the nefarious relationships is what this is all about. Bringing this info to the light of day and increasing public awareness of same. That is all I'm concerned with. I do not agree with or understand all of what is presented as "Q gospel." Some of it is just too far out there for me.

Hope is a good thing. I have a lot of that these days.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K and Whip, is this Trump replying to Q in this thread?

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/06/13/where-are-the-proofs-qanon-greatawakening/

Curdog, im not aquainted with Fiona Barnett.

I learned of her following one of your links, I believe. She is the Australian woman claiming to have been raped by Nixon, Billy Graham, and a host of other high profile men when she was a child.

She’s going after Franklin Graham now.

I guess every crazy, lyin’ bitch in the world is gonna get their fifteen minutes of fame.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Whip #13051953 08/11/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Is Fiona Barnett telling the truth? As far as I know, yes. Was Watergate actually Pedogate? That was my understanding many years ago. Who is Billy Frank, oops, I mean Billy Graham? Research, dig till you reach bottom then dig some more.
You think she names some high profile figures? You should read Cathy O'Brien's book or watch some of her video's. I have met and talked to her.

Here is a list from Wikileaks of high profiles. Do you believe they are corrupt? If so, then why not a preacher or a President?

Link

Whip #13051961 08/11/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
90% of what you watch or read is controled by 6 companies.

Link

K22 #13051964 08/11/18
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by K22
Is Fiona Barnett telling the truth? As far as I know, yes. Was Watergate actually Pedogate? That was my understanding many years ago. Who is Billy Frank, oops, I mean Billy Graham? Research, dig till you reach bottom then dig some more.
You think she names some high profile figures? You should read Cathy O'Brien's book or watch some of her video's. I have met and talked to her.

Here is a list from Wikileaks of high profiles. Do you believe they are corrupt? If so, then why not a preacher or a President?

Link

omg! those list compilers have named cecilia vega. surely, she's as neutral as the wind driven snow?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What is the plan? what would you like it to be?

Fill in the blank yourself so you can trust in it. Yeah, I'm convinced!

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Whip #13052026 08/11/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The trouble with our "Great Awakening" friends is not that they are ignorant, it's just that they "know" so much that isn't so.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Page 33 of 2,269 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 1Longbow, 64 invisible), 2,172 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,930
Posts18,479,910
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.