Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 2,269 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 2268 2269
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Squidge,

The GREAT President Ronald Reagan said the same thing, in almost the same words long ago. = It was 100% TRUE then & TRUE now, too.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836

K22 #13052149 08/11/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22
Is Fiona Barnett telling the truth? As far as I know, yes. Was Watergate actually Pedogate? That was my understanding many years ago. Who is Billy Frank, oops, I mean Billy Graham? Research, dig till you reach bottom then dig some more.
You think she names some high profile figures? You should read Cathy O'Brien's book or watch some of her video's. I have met and talked to her.

Here is a list from Wikileaks of high profiles. Do you believe they are corrupt? If so, then why not a preacher or a President?

Link

Laying aside the personalities, I’m being asked to believe that this one young girl was transported all over the world for ten years to be raped by all these famous men. According to her, there were many young girls in this procurement ring, but she was so “ special” that she was in great demand. This story has “Crazy Bitch “ seeping from every pore.

Nixon was too paranoid to expose himself in such a fashion.

As far as Billy Graham........ Satan has never lacked for volunteers to tear down men who oppose him.

I don’t know about Nicole Kidman’s Father, but I’ll give him a pass since she lied about the other two.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Whip #13052194 08/11/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Curdog, i think a lot of deep state swampers are trying to drown the message of Q by any means of subterfuge possible.

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8sni8r/new_q_15767/

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/11/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13052205 08/11/18
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
The dots were connected long ago. It’s nice that the stigma of questioning the actions of these
traitors has been subdued a tiny bit.

Yet we have gun toting, god fearing men still defending
the Clintons, the deep, deep state and corruption.

Wake up, useful fools.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Curdog, i think a lot of deep state swampers are trying to drown the message of Q by any means of subterfuge possible.

If your purpose is to convince more people that Q is the real deal, you would be well advised to stop linking him to batshit crazy websites like Fiona Barnett.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by curdog4570

If your purpose is to convince more people that Q is the real deal, you would be well advised to stop linking him to batshit crazy websites like Fiona Barnett.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope it all happens as Q says it will happen according to ya'll, but some of you challenge his Qredibility with what you post.................

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13052512 08/11/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Gene, i post what i think is some interesting stuff.

Doesnt matter if me, Whip or K22 makes anyone believe in Q. It happens or it doesnt regardless.

Maybe i was drunk if i posted something with her in it. Im getting old and cant remember schiett like you.

Sorry, i normally jes post stuff to piss lieberals off. Now i done pissed you an blue bayou off.

frown

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Doesnt matter if me, Whip or K22 makes anyone believe in Q. It happens or it doesnt regardless.

Maybe i was drunk if i posted something with her in it. Im getting old and cant remember schiett like you.

Sorry, i normally jes post stuff to piss lieberals off. Now i done pissed you an blue bayou off.

frown

You don't piss me off, jag. Actually some of the chit that you post is very humorous in content along with our blind enthusiasm for your latest mantra.

A lot of it is kind of like a combination involving Ghandi and Bozo the Clown..............

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13052562 08/11/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
A hunnert agin your thou then? smile

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
A hunnert agin your thou then? smile

And when you're doing your Larry the Cable Guy routine, you need to Google "How to make a legitimate bet"

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

Whip #13052685 08/11/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Here is POTUS repeating 17 over and over and over like a retard for the, uh, retards, Bayou. See if you can hang in there until he does.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here is POTUS repeating 17 over and over and over like a retard for the, uh, retards, Bayou. See if you can hang in there until he does.

Who the fuq has an hour to watch this stuff.?

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Toddly

Who the fuq has an hour to watch this stuff.?

It depends on how important the truth is to you.

Whip #13052811 08/11/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jag- How many hours a day are you spending on the innernet?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

frown

If I made a list of members who have passed me off over the years, you would be so far down I’d never get around to you, Ralph.

What’s the dove crop look like in the Permian?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

If people don't say the right things, does Q call them retards? Or is that your assigned role in all of this, jag?

If it is, you're losing Qredibility.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K22 #13053181 08/12/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22

How important is it to define what "truth" is? How important is it to adjudicate "truth" accurately and fairly? How do you separate specualtion from truth?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Whip #13053183 08/12/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks for that, Gene. I think i may have reached the end of a utube clip and as i went to tap the forward icon i msy have been late and inadvertently touched it after the next clip was coming up and i posted it and didnt check it after i posted it. I have done that a time or two previously but caught it.

Well, we have been getting some small rains and our second little norther hit this weekend. About 35% of the years we get a good cool norther and a good bit of rain sometime between the middle of Aug and middle of Sept that can ruin the dove season.

Last year i only got 2 good hunts in on doves east of Stanton when we got a good rain that ruined it for the rest of the early
season (until late Dec).

It seems every year we get less doves back to nest and often big ranches west of Andrews will have only enough doves for a decent hunt or two on maybe 1 of 8 or so waterholes. 30 years ago if you got there before they were coming to water you could walk the pastures and jump shoot a bit before they started flying to water. That doesnt happen. Not enough return to nest anymore. Some areas will have a lot of doves but it seems those areas are becoming fewer and fewer.

Years ago you could drive anywhere in the country in the late afternoon and see doves on power lines after feeding and before watering. Now, its not happening unless there is isolated water there. I dont think young biologists have a clue as to what pops used to be.

PM me after the first and i may be able to get you on some. Thanks and take care.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by K22

How important is it to define what "truth" is? How important is it to adjudicate "truth" accurately and fairly? How do you separate specualtion from truth?

Great points and I agree. Hence the reason for my question.

Over the years I have accumulated quite a library of books, written articles, ect. of subjects that interest me and that would be a lot of subjects, just ask my wife. I have my own room now. grin
My search always includes the pro's, the con's, and the neutrals, then I talk to others who are doing the same thing, I then began to put together the pieces of the puzzle that fit based on "all" the information I read. Some of it has taken me years to go through, but now we have the Internet and all of this is at our fingertips.
I know that I am just one small cog in this wheel of info gathering and converse or have conversed with many through the years. The reason I bring this up is because there is one thing that is becoming more and more apparent to me from all this research. I believe it is something others on here allude to from time to time. What we believe is reality is not the truth as far as reality is concerned. The reality we see is being created and manipulated by something or someones. Crazy I know, but it is becoming more and more apparent, especially since this last election. It is easier to see it.
And to quote an International Banker "So the entire world as we think we know it, is just an illusion we believe in." When they want us to see something or want us to move in a certain direction as a society, they send their sheep dogs and begin herding us like sheep and we go that direction. This is done on many levels with many tools. Advertising, Media, Hollywood, ect. And as far as I can tell it has worked perfectly...………….until now.

Whip #13053315 08/12/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
K22, its strange how Trump has voiced from darkness to light and then sent the message to the deep state about the same thing when the cabinet? was in a meeting with him and the lights went out and faded back on and evetyonr was startled but him. Did you see that video?

Now i find this military patch with that logo. WTH?

https://i.redd.it/jhvooy9icv511.jpg

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 34 of 2,269 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (10gaugemag, 44mc, 2500HD, 35, 16 invisible), 1,639 guests, and 995 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,588
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.