Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 2,269 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 2268 2269
Whip #13053327 08/12/18
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Per K22:
"What we believe is reality is not the truth as far as reality is concerned. The reality we see is being created and manipulated by something or someones. Crazy I know....."

Oh the sweet irony! You have just explained this whole crazy Q thread and wrapped yourself up.

Whip #13053332 08/12/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Q is pretty devious to make this stuff up or Zero was running guns to more than Mexico.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/06/...y-and-purpleshovel-qanon-greatawakening/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #13053334 08/12/18
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by K22

It depends on how important the truth is to you.

How important is it to define what "truth" is? How important is it to adjudicate "truth" accurately and fairly? How do you separate specualtion from truth?

Great points and I agree. Hence the reason for my question.

Over the years I have accumulated quite a library of books, written articles, ect. of subjects that interest me and that would be a lot of subjects, just ask my wife. I have my own room now. grin
My search always includes the pro's, the con's, and the neutrals, then I talk to others who are doing the same thing, I then began to put together the pieces of the puzzle that fit based on "all" the information I read. Some of it has taken me years to go through, but now we have the Internet and all of this is at our fingertips.
I know that I am just one small cog in this wheel of info gathering and converse or have conversed with many through the years. The reason I bring this up is because there is one thing that is becoming more and more apparent to me from all this research. I believe it is something others on here allude to from time to time. What we believe is reality is not the truth as far as reality is concerned. The reality we see is being created and manipulated by something or someones. Crazy I know, but it is becoming more and more apparent, especially since this last election. It is easier to see it.
And to quote an International Banker "So the entire world as we think we know it, is just an illusion we believe in." When they want us to see something or want us to move in a certain direction as a society, they send their sheep dogs and begin herding us like sheep and we go that direction. This is done on many levels with many tools. Advertising, Media, Hollywood, ect. And as far as I can tell it has worked perfectly...………….until now.

excellent post. every generation is advancing on the shoulders of the past ones..

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
K22, its strange how Trump has voiced from darkness to light and then sent the message to the deep state about the same thing when the cabinet? was in a meeting with him and the lights went out and faded back on and evetyonr was startled but him. Did you see that video?

Now i find this military patch with that logo. WTH?

https://i.redd.it/jhvooy9icv511.jpg

Speaking of light to darkness stuff, just a moment ago this mysteriously popped up on my computer screen....... A secret message from someone......? Maybe. An omen of some kind? I don't think so....

[Linked Image]

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13053355 08/12/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Wanna bet? You wound me with just such deep intellectual undeniable info.

Heres some nice pic Q sent in from Trumps trip to meet little Kim.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/06/11/a-week-to-remember-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/06/11/a-week-to-remember-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

How do I break this gently....?? jag, I Googled "light bulb patches"and this showed up so I postd it here.

All I really get in concrete terms from clicking on some of your links is someone trying to sell me Q t-shirts.......at a premium price, I might add.

Maybe Q knows that I haven't fallen off of the dock yet, so I'm maybe not getting the "member in good standing" discount.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by K22

How important is it to define what "truth" is? How important is it to adjudicate "truth" accurately and fairly? How do you separate specualtion from truth?

So,,,,,,

What is truth?

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by K22

So,,,,,,

What is truth?

Dang, kay..... Now you've done it.

This discussion will go deeper than the Mariana Trench.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Well Rover, it is Sunday.

And I am an orthodox heathen

Founder

WS

K22 #13053441 08/12/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K22....... with reference to the comment about sheepdogs and sheep, I’m guessing you are using the editorial “ we “. Surely you consider yourself to be a free agent, don’t you?

Well..... we all consider ourselves to be free agents. It’s those others who are the sheep....... right?

I don’t believe in “others “. We are all captive to Human Nature. And Human Nature dictates that individuals can take the same information set and come to diametrically opposed conclusions as to which course “ we “ should take.

So....... “we “ break apart into clusters of same thinking groups and take turns cussing the “ others “.

Trump, just as an example , is the Devil incarnate to some and a Saviour to others.

Meanwhile, the forces controlling us,them, and Trump continue on their merry way. Fighting each other when it suits them and forging alliances when they believe it is in their interests. Forcing us to choose between the two most hated Potus candidates in history was their crowning achievement and it did not have to be a carefully planned out exercise.

It is the natural result of division.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BayouRover

How do I break this gently....?? jag, I Googled "light bulb patches"and this showed up so I postd it here.

All I really get in concrete terms from clicking on some of your links is someone trying to sell me Q t-shirts.......at a premium price, I might add.

Maybe Q knows that I haven't fallen off of the dock yet, so I'm maybe not getting the "member in good standing" discount.

Sounds to me like you have dreams of being a little muzzy kid in Gaza making your mark by throwing little rocks as the IDF.

Like a chihuahua who cant do anything but throw some meaningless racket into the mix.

Why dont you research the msm anti-Q posts and try to disprove Q from a half way intellectual position? At least Squidge throws some intellectual thought into his posts.

You think Kawoodie or anyone else would deem your posts worthwhile to debate?

Youre like some of our lieberals who essentially repeat that Trump is dumb or that Trump is a crook or a liar.

A discussion is going on and youre like a little kid tired of being ignored so you make a meaningless raquet trying to illicit a relationship with other Q deniers.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Well Rover, it is Sunday.

And I am an orthodox heathen

LOL..!! Good one......... laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13053478 08/12/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
jag, take a nap. The strain is apparently wearing on you.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by K22

So,,,,,,

What is truth?

Google it!🤣

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by curdog4570
K22....... with reference to the comment about sheepdogs and sheep, I’m guessing you are using the editorial “ we “. Surely you consider yourself to be a free agent, don’t you?

Well..... we all consider ourselves to be free agents. It’s those others who are the sheep....... right?

I don’t believe in “others “. We are all captive to Human Nature. And Human Nature dictates that individuals can take the same information set and come to diametrically opposed conclusions as to which course “ we “ should take.

So....... “we “ break apart into clusters of same thinking groups and take turns cussing the “ others “.

Trump, just as an example , is the Devil incarnate to some and a Saviour to others.

Meanwhile, the forces controlling us,them, and Trump continue on their merry way. Fighting each other when it suits them and forging alliances when they believe it is in their interests. Forcing us to choose between the two most hated Potus candidates in history was their crowning achievement and it did not have to be a carefully planned out exercise.

It is the natural result of division.

Yep, and i think Zero, Hillary, Comey and the msm are putting him in the devil camp just as useless welfare dimocraps put Rs in the devils camp.

Our truth and reality, until recently, has been the Rs fighting the commie Ds to protect our freedoms and the 2 A. Now with them not doing much of it we learn we are walking on quicksand and that to continue kiving somewhat free of tyranhy and muzxies it will take a revolution. Our truth has suddenly changed, not because of our situation, but because of our new knowledge of it.

We know now wre history if we have to go on as in the past. Our reality has been informed and we are at the verge of a new world order that i for one am not approaching happily.

I am ready for some dark to light.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Gnosis???

Founder

WS

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
jag, take a nap. The strain is apparently wearing on you.

You seem pretty sure of yourself. Ok, my 200 against your 1000. How about it. No guts no glory. No guts, all mouth?

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Gnosis???

Maybe its Qnosis?

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22

So,,,,,,

What is truth?

Truth is "what is", knowledge is "interpretation". grin

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Gnosis???

Maybe its Qnosis?

Touché !

Founder

WS

Page 35 of 2,269 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,126 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,036
Posts18,481,953
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.