Print Thread
Hop To
Page 37 of 2,269 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 2268 2269
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Here's how I view all of this "Q" stuff.

If he can generate interest and keep more people focused on what's going on, if he can make people "think" about what's going on, he's an asset.

As for whether he's a legitimate insider, nobody can say. But there's more than one concentrated effort attempting to discredit him.

I wonder where that's coming from and I wonder why.

As discussed here:

Why would someone go to so much trouble to cast doubt on Q?

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2018/08/tripcode-compromised.html

I totally agree with your assessment. Spot tha f u c k on.

GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Just a personal observation; it is rare that anyone who averages >10 posts/day displays an original thought. Simply digital diarrhea.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Whip #13054332 08/12/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Bristoe is right...there certainly are a lot of people who have devoted a lot of time and energy towards discrediting those of us that believe Q is legit and are trying to share information with those that ARE interested. Most intelligent individuals would simply move on to another thread on hunting or fishing or whatever the hell interests them and forget about it. But here on 24hr there are certain individuals, apparently without much of a life away from the fire, that are not unlike the gangs of "tough guys" we all remember from our school days. You know the kind...mob mentality rules apply here...kinda inconsequential and not noticed until one of the gang chimes in with an opinion (and usually an insult) and then, emboldened by a fellow gang members antagonism, they pile on with more insults and agreement...but they actually offer very little substantive to the discourse. To rephrase a classic, "small minds think alike." These sad phoucks, and we all know who they are, need the identity and validation the groupthink offers. Keyboard warriors unite!!!

Small minded are also the easiest to successfully program to believe the lies so that not only do they not question the narrative...they will actually defend it. Good sheeple. As has been pointed out, the term conspiracy theory was coined by the CIA. Stockholm syndrome anyone? These are the useful idiots. Six pack of beer and NFL anyone? Or maybe you would prefer an episode of "Dancing with the Stars?" Entertainment = Distraction. The illusion solidifies under their watch.

There are also a lot of good people that do question the narrative but lack the initiative to break the mental chains and ingrained thought processes to expand their thinking (hint there). The thought process of "this can't be true because it is simply so outrageous" helps to maintain the illusion and cerebral bondage. Smarter...but still good sheeple.

That's why I appreciate fire members like TRH. This guy has received untold amounts of scheit for years and years from the fire azzhats and he...just...keeps...on...truckin'. Still downloading truth bombs here on the fire with dignity and aplomb. He is a servant warrior and, whether you know it or not, he is here for you. I'd love to have a beer or three with him someday...we'd probably not run out of things to talk about and...surprise...we might not agree on everything.

Then there's guys like Steelhead. My mom taught me not to say anything if you don't have anything nice to say, so I won't. Why does anyone even respond to him? SH and his ilk are one of the reasons I bailed on the fire years ago as more and more like him came on here and it was unpleasant trying to navigate around their BS.

As they say, haters gonna hate. They are pathetically funny actually. I'm here and I started this thread for those that want to expand their thinking, to share in the hope that has been rekindled in myself since I went full on MAGA w/POTUS. Q simply feeds that fire and, though I seriously doubted Q's validity at first, for me the probability that this was a larp significantly decreased the more time I spent researching, for myself, the topics Q mentioned (like he asked us to do.) I'd wager that few of the detractors have even tested those waters as it is just so easy and convenient to hold onto muh beliefs and point the finger while three are pointed back towards them. Here's a recent Q post that has relevance to all I've said:

Aug 06 2018 19:31:41
Q !A6yxsPKia.
Psychological Projection.
Define Conspiracy.
1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
"a conspiracy to destroy the government"
2. the action of plotting or conspiring.
"they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
[Fake News]
Fake News collaborating and pushing knowingly false information?
Fake News ‘KNOWINGLY FALSE’ narrative pushes.
1. POTUS colluded w/ Russia to win the 2016 Presidential election
2. POTUS is puppet to PUTIN
3. POTUS to irreparably harm relationships w/ our allies
4. POTUS will collapse U.S. economy
5. POTUS will collapse stock market
6. POTUS will cause war w/ NK
7. POTUS will cause war w/ IRAN
8. POTUS will destroy the world.
9. On and on……..(knowingly false)
FEAR & SCARE PUSH.
They would rather see NK peace negotiations fail (WAR!) than see POTUS resolve.
Scandalous Media Bias?
Conspiracy?
Collaboration?
What are they hiding?
FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS NOT FREE AND INDEPENDENT.
FAKE NEWS MEDIA = PROPAGANDA ARM OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
Think WL list of journalists who colluded w/ HRC/DNC (2016 Pres election).
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by RACE.
DIVIDED by RELIGION.
DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS.
DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
YOU, THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE POWER.
This movement challenges their ‘forced’ narrative.
This movement challenges people to not simply trust what is being reported.
Research for yourself.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
This movement is not about one person or a group of people.
WE, THE PEOPLE.

You are witnessing a FULL PANIC ATTACK by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA & COVERT ALT MEDIA AFFILIATES (foreign gov’t).
They cannot contain or defeat what they do not understand.
Is any of this normal?
Think sealed indictments count.
Think resignations of CEOs.
Think resignations of Senators.
Think resignations of Congress.
Think termination of sr FBI…
Think termination of sr DOJ…
WATERGATE X1000
Attacks will only intensify.
Logical thinking.
Ask yourself a simple question – WHY????
Q

But what about Q? Well here's a great story by a credible source: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/ascending-legacy-media-spotlight-propels-qanon-movement/

Finally getting some positive press, but of course, Gateway Pundit is not Mockingbird Fake News. NBC on the other hand, has had Q's attention of late:

Aug 11 2018 20:23:21
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/statuses/1028408743309008899
Do you believe in coincidences?
TRUTH to power.
Q

Aug 12 2018 12:01:42
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1028633682918166528
https://twitter.com/MariaBartiromo/status/1028669284535422976
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
Why did NBC have a 'confidential' con call yesterday w/ a few of its news affiliates re: the need to remove 'potentially' sensitive Tweets?
Panic @ NBCNews? https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1028597500427550720
Has Media Matters been hired to locate and IDEN 'potentially' sensitive Tweets from 'known' characters?
The more you know….
Q

Trust the plan. WWG1WGA

Last edited by Whip; 08/12/18.
Whip #13054359 08/12/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1028597500427550720

Read the comments. We are legion, we are many, WE ARE Q!

Whip #13054371 08/12/18
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I wasn't talking about people on here trying to discredit Q. I just think those people on here are making conversation,...and maybe just being contrary.

I was talking about the people "out there" who are going to great lengths writing long, rambling diatribes about why nobody should pay attention to Q.

I don't know why an entity would go to so much trouble to discredit Q,...unless what he's passing along is a threat to some people.

IC B2

Whip #13054411 08/12/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dont those work for the msm? They have a vested interest, such as keeping their jobs.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13054426 08/12/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Darn....... I guess I'm going to have to get serious about this internet stuff and make it more than just 00.38% of my life so that I can be one of the cool kids..

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Darn....... I guess I'm going to have to get serious about this internet stuff and make it more than just 0.38% of my life so that I can be one of the cool kids..

If you say so,.....but it's evident that 100% of your life is devoted to being a knothead. If 0.38% of it is devoted to being an internet knothead, it doesn't really make any difference.

A knothead is a knothead. You can break it down into percentages a thousand different ways,....but the sum total of them all will *all*ways end up being 100% knothead.

Whip #13054538 08/12/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For over fifty years that I can testify about, there has always been the question of whether the U S could get back on the right track without an armed uprising of its citizens. The question of how the military would respond to an uprising was always an unknown.

So.... a revolution carried out by the military - which is more or less what the Q phenomenon purports to be tracking - actually makes more sense.

But..... given the fact that the top echelon of leaders at the Pentagon are all politicians to at least some extent, it would take a helluva leader to get them all dancing to the right tune.

Hello General Mattis.

Obviously the MSM would unleash all its fury as soon as it became apparent that a reverse coup was taking place, so a strong internet presence would be required to offset their influence.

Enter Q.

maybe

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Whip #13054560 08/12/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Should've paid better attention..."concentrated effort." That does differentiate the knee jerk campfire crowd from the unified MSM assault on the Q phenomenon.

Anything that causes us to step back and re-evaluate our thinking is going to be threatening to TPTB. They are in panic mode at the moment. It's become so big that the tool box they normally use to control it is no longer effective...but they keep on trying. Big changes coming to our world. People are waking up in droves.

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by curdog4570
For over fifty years that I can testify about, there has always been the question of whether the U S could get back on the right track without an armed uprising of its citizens. The question of how the military would respond to an uprising was always an unknown.

So.... a revolution carried out by the military - which is more or less what the Q phenomenon purports to be tracking - actually makes more sense.

But..... given the fact that the top echelon of leaders at the Pentagon are all politicians to at least some extent, it would take a helluva leader to get them all dancing to the right tune.

Hello General Mattis.

Obviously the MSM would unleash all its fury as soon as it became apparent that a reverse coup was taking place, so a strong internet presence would be required to offset their influence.

Enter Q.

maybe

This was my thinking also curdog. Maybe one exception, the MSM would not have to unleash much fury, they would push something like this...………………...False Reporting……………..well, actually it appears they have.

Whip #13054577 08/12/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I like the way you think curdog. Seems...well thought out and logical. Mad Dog has probably been doing a lot more than he's being given credit for. Semper Fi!

Whip #13054578 08/12/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Not necessarily. The idea is to reveal enough truth with the takedown of the criminals that people will abhor their proven crimes enough to be glad of it.

The purpose of the Q folks is to let enough info out before hand to patriots that all is going according to plan and all will be ok.

I agree, that may not happen. After all, not only are there enough progressive dumbasses around who wont give a dayom what crimes have been committed, those crimes havent been committed against them and they wont care whats been done to others. I mean, Hillary selking U 1 hasnt hurt them. Our libs dont care.

The other group who will not be happy will be the commies who dont want the US fixed a bit. We have some on the fire who want the US to go belly up.

I think those groups will cause grief. Might be a good idea to have some big bags of dried pintos.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13054628 08/12/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I dont know how Trump is going to prevent the deep state NWO from shutting the big banks down but i will trust the plan, i guess.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I dont know how Trump is going to prevent the deep state NWO from shutting the big banks down but i will trust the plan, i guess.

Taking back control of the Federal Reserve then moving back under the Treasury Dept.

Whip #13055089 08/12/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Q supporters under attack. Ignoring trolls and haters. Hummm. Boy, that Q is on the ball.

What was the Tarmac meeting really about. What was L Lynch promised? Where is she, btw?

Who is behind the big jets going to Ar and bringing boxes back to Va?

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/13/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13055112 08/12/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Somewhere back in this thread I remember posting a Q drop that said the media was complicit in spygate...well, look here. That crazy larp guessed right again! KEK! Future proves past. I'll wait for the debunkers and naysayers to 'splain this one away...not holding my breath.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...dacted-fisa-application-for-over-a-year/

Whip #13055238 08/13/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Whip
Somewhere back in this thread I remember posting a Q drop that said the media was complicit in spygate...well, look here. That crazy larp guessed right again! KEK! Future proves past. I'll wait for the debunkers and naysayers to 'splain this one away...not holding my breath.

It's just a conspiracy theory and by me saying those 2 words, the report is now fake. whistle

Whip #13055369 08/13/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Whip

B has a "feeling" Q is a larp. He hasnt informed us if that feeling ran down his leg or up his ass. Just saying.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13056586 08/13/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
13 Aug 2018 - 2:38:54 PM

c5d858_6171128.jpg
FAKE NEWS = ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
If all directions of the echo chamber [MSM] state the same thing - even if FICTION/FALSE - do most people then consider it TRUE (factual)?
Direct communication is CRITICAL.
Who controls the FAKE NEWS?
Why is ANTIFA allowed to incite violence, wear masks, make threats, use/carry weapons, and physically harm others who oppose their ideology?
Why does ANTIFA attempt to 'justify' such violence by labeling the 'challenger' as ALT-RIGHT or NAZI?
Why doesn't the LEFT condone such acts of violence and call for an immediate end?
Define 'Projection'.
Define 'Insurance Policy'.
Define 'Warning Against Attempts to Unveil'.
['They' prey on emotionally unstable (helpless) individuals and use them as PAWNS]
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/01/fbi-probe-antifa-ideology-underway-wray-tells-house-panel.html📁
What does WRAY know and when will he release to the PUBLIC?
Does such violence (extremism) justify NG deployment in the future ahead of 'planned' public releases?
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/11/left-wing-antifa-terrorists-freaking-out-over-proposed-unmasking-law/📁
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0📁
Military Spending Bill.
Smile for the Camera.
Q

Page 37 of 2,269 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

720 members (160user, 12344mag, 16gage, 01Foreman400, 16Racing, 10Glocks, 74 invisible), 2,590 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,843
Posts18,478,259
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.