Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Ann Coulter wants Trump to get him Federally prosecuted for violating his victim's constitutional rights.

She would have more luck with that if he had been a representative of government of some sort.

I'm not sure a private individual can violate many Constitutional Rights.

The Constitution protects the people from the federal government (or should...)

If anyone violated the victim's rights, it was the judge.

Hate and bias crimes don't require that the criminal be employed by the government for the Feds to pursue charges if local courts refuse to take action. Seems to me that attacking someone for their political views, or because they were attempting to merely exercise their right of free speech should be counted among hate or bias crimes. It could also be argued that it was race motivated, i.e., anti-white, despite the fact that the attacker was also white. You don't need to be non-white to criminally act on the basis of a hatred of white people. We see it all the time form the left.

No they don't, but you went full retard and are confusing "LAWS" and Civil Rights with Constitutional Rights.

An individual cannot violate a Constitutional Right, only the government or it's actors can.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

In the news here a group of some fifty-some sudanese threw rocks at Melbourne coppers and not a single one of the filth were arrested, as always coppers only go after soft targets, which is what you get when you recruit from universities and let touchy-feelies be in charge.

My feeling on the matter is since the african bastards don't want to be Australians they can be shot with impunity when they kick up...or leave. I am good with either solution.

I wish to make a correction to my previous post as it appears that the Victorian Police are not sitting on their hands at all, they took the time to identify the african bastards and went after them in a more efficient manner.

Page 4 of the Herald Sun today.

[Linked Image]

Apparently our coppers can do the job when the lefty politicians let them.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

489 members (2500HD, 222Sako, 160user, 1badf350, 007FJ, 257 mag, 49 invisible), 2,124 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,246
Posts18,504,631
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.