Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I believe it was (or is) accepted south of the Mason-Dixon line for fifteen year olds to marry or has this gone out of "style"?

uh oh, now you done it!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I believe it was (or is) accepted south of the Mason-Dixon line for fifteen year olds to marry or has this gone out of "style"?

Are you suggesting it was and/or is common practice in the American South for fifteen year old girls to marry their grandfather’s first cousins?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Pan Am flight. Came over for a two week vacation....

Overstayed visa? wink

No. Came over on a Tourist Visa, transitioned to a Student Visa, the after the JFK guilt complex over abandoning us at the Bay OF Pigs, was granted Resident Alien status. Became Naturalized in 1970 after going through the process. Served in the USMC in 73, got out got a degree the USN for thirty years, four months, seventeen days...

I alway new you migrated here I just didn't know the specifics. It's actually a cool story, to me anyways. I like hearing stories of hard work and success, You did it right and my hat is off to you Jorge.

Thanks for letting me have fun with it. wink

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston

Are you suggesting it was and/or is common practice in the American South for fifteen year old girls to marry their grandfather’s first cousins?

no

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No problem, but remember, to many passengers of the KOOK-A-MANGA train here, I'm not an "American"... I'm ok with it.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
In other words when she starts bleeding, but hey he is rich and a Royal, has his own web site.......It's all OK.

Ever hear of the Lolita express, guys like Bill Clinton, Eric Schnidderman, Anthony Weiner, Edelman, Harvey Weinstein? Just to name a few. It’s okay for them, too. Put aside indictments, it happens here and is ongoing. Many are just rich enough to walk away Scott free, too. Now, there’s some justice for you. American style justice.

You're absolutely right it happens here all the time but it is not celebrated. IMHO when these pricks do this they need killing period.

I'll guarantee if it happened within my family the child molester would not be going to prison, I would be.
[/quote]

How so celebrated there by Saeed?

Your last sentence, too true my Man.

I can’t remember the name of the guy in Baton Rouge who’s child was taken by his karate instructor, took the child to California, abused the child all along the way and Was extradited back to Baton Rouge. Upon arriving at the BR airport and while cuffed to a deputy, the Dad had sunglasses on, pretending to talk on a phone, perpetrator and deputy walked by, he turned, shot and put an orange sized hole through the perpetrators head, threw the pistol on the floor and yelled out “I’m crazy” turned his back with his hands behind him.

The Baton Rouge DA office could not put a jury together, the trial was moved 3 times and he got 10 years probation.

Ahhhh, I remember, google “ Gary Plauche”. BTW, I went all through school with that deputy, Mike Barnett.

You’ll enjoy the read.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
No problem, but remember, to many passengers of the KOOK-A-MANGA train here, I'm not an "American"... I'm ok with it.

Yet we put you into the cockpit of our most expensive aircraft and trust you to fly them well. Strange country, this America we live in.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
15 year old girls old enough for...ahem.

Seems to me a certain candidate for the US Senate from Georgia held that view quite recently.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How so celebrated there by Saeed?

Posted by non other than Saeed on 22 July 2018 21:32

Originally Posted by Saeed
Ann,

Depends on whose ideas you are talking about.

If you mean girls getting married before they are 18, we still do as we ave been for ages.

We do not subscribe to your Western ideas that a girl is too you young to marry.

We believe that she is ready to get married when nature decides, not some stupid politicians with their convoluted senses!

"Sexual maturity in Sharia law is typically understood to mean puberty"

I know of girls that started bleeding as young as 12 years old, in Muslim land she is ripe and ready for harvest.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I'm not OK with it one damn bit Jorge, Kook is very accurate in describing said jackasses.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ahhhh, I remember, google “ Gary Plauche”. BTW, I went all through school with that deputy, Mike Barnett.

You’ll enjoy the read.

I remember it well, Good Father.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It was 10 yrs probation not 5. As I recall, Plauche worked at the Exxon refinery in Baton Rouge and think it was said that his wife was having an affair with the karate instructor.
Lots of bs and rumors concerning the case. Part of Plauche’s legal defense was “I’m crazy “ and the attorney that represented him is now the area’s primo go to guy if you’re guilty. His starting fee is 50k$ To accept and goes up with court costs. He got Plauche off with probation when it was actually premeditated, murder one, death penalty. He was a fledgling attorney at the time and I believe he did Plauche’s pro bono, recognizing the public exposure and potential from the case. He was right in that regard.

That same attorney just got a case dropped where a politician was caught on tape and again on videotape bribing another politician not to run against a friend for a small local office.

So, I ask you, Paul,,,just how much justice can you afford my good man?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So, I ask you, Paul,,,just how much justice can you afford my good man?

As much as necessary.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I'm not OK with it one damn bit Jorge, Kook is very accurate in describing said jackasses.

Well, this place is crawling with them and their sockpuppets...

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Who here says he's not an American?
If one has citizenship..............then they are.
Pretty simple.
Of course one could argue the value systems of certain citizens.

Last edited by hookeye; 08/16/18.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
My dad was a US citizen born abroad............and even to this day, some local rednecks can't figure that stuff out.
Anybody that speaks a 2nd language is a GDF.
Morons.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hookeye
Who here says he's not an American?
If one has citizenship..............then they are.
Pretty simple.
Of course one could argue the value systems of certain citizens.

Here you go, and he's another gutless clown with other logins...

Originally Posted by Trumpster
Jorge,

Tell me, Jorge, which of our false flag BS foreign wars should the USA (Americans' country, not yours) have fought?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can’t remember the name of the guy in Baton Rouge who’s child was taken by his karate instructor, took the child to California, abused the child all along the way and Was extradited back to Baton Rouge. Upon arriving at the BR airport and while cuffed to a deputy, the Dad had sunglasses on, pretending to talk on a phone, perpetrator and deputy walked by, he turned, shot and put an orange sized hole through the perpetrators head, threw the pistol on the floor and yelled out “I’m crazy” turned his back with his hands behind him.

The Baton Rouge DA office could not put a jury together, the trial was moved 3 times and he got 10 years probation.

I remember seeing that on the news long ago. They showed the whole thing. I remember thinking I would like to be on that jury and help him walk. Never knew the outcome until now. Thanks. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jorge, as far as I am concerned you are as much of a citizen as I am, except you cannot be President and I don't want to be. smile miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by milespatton
Jorge, as far as I am concerned you are as much of a citizen as I am, except you cannot be President and I don't want to be. smile miles

I make a MUCH better dictator smile

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

365 members (264mag, 204guy, 117LBS, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 47 invisible), 2,466 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,973
Posts18,499,406
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.