Print Thread
Hop To
Page 42 of 2,268 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 2267 2268
Whip #13070752 08/19/18
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Dude, You should really get yourself checked....At the very least, lay off the friggin' dope

Don't let the name fool Ya!
GB1

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your blatant ignorance brought to light with your troll like addition to the thread. Please elaborate and further the discussion re:Armageddon. Please also point to where, exactly, myself, K22, or jag pontificated on Armageddon. Some others might have said a thing or three about it, but the core players in this thread have not. There is a battle going on, but it's not the one you refer to. It's a battle for of the mind which you have apparently not participated in. Is name calling next? And exactly which sages are you referring to? Please also feel free to go into detail with the research you've done on the subject, how current or historical perspectives on the subject have changed or remained the same, and give us the meat on how you've critically thought the subject through to arrive at your opinion on the matter.

Interjecting statements such as the one above, however, leads me to the conclusion that most of what you've gleaned on the subject is what others have told you. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Not much effort required there, but hey, football season is just around the corner and the beer's on ice, so what does it really matter anyways? Life is good as a sheeple, yes? Rock on with your bad self brah.

K22 #13070760 08/19/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
..not enough of us, K.

The people who fought the Revolution '76 lived under the totalitarianism in their face.

And it was acceptable to make War on an oppressor then. A brief 80 years later, not so much.

200 plus years later, completely not.
Not because of the wanton destruction, but because the rhetoric will overhelm any legitimacy or honorableness it has. (A tip of the hat to our Vietnam warriors)

Folks that have made War, dont relish it, but dont fear it. I know of at least 3-4 of them here Id follow into the bowels of that Hell, even having never met them. Folks that havent, are chompin the bit.

But a physical course of action regarding the next step is needed (one thats not wait, hope and pray; we can do those on the down time from the proactivity) Because cohesiveness behind a solution can no longer be achieved. But War is what our enemies want from us, and wed be stupid to go that far.

I want a more intensive economic plan to take the wind out of their sails as a solution, because MONEY makes their clown car go forward.

Last edited by WillARights; 08/19/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Good on you for trying Will. Probably time to move on with those two. "Cast not your pearls before swine."

Right now, the most important step is getting everyone you know that's conservative out to vote on Nov 6th. Might be a few surprises between now and then to bring more truth to the average joe that'll motivate said joe bigly to vote more seats red. Blue wave? LOL. Piddler and his ilk have got a big surprise coming. Their tears will water the garden of Freedom.

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I'm dry at the moment, but sharing is caring, so pass the bong:) None but ourselves can free our minds...

IC B2

Whip #13070789 08/19/18
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Whip
LOL. If you can't take the time to delve into an article..........that's your problem and no apology necessary to me.

I only read things I have interest in. This was not one of them.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WillARights
..not enough of us, K.

The people who fought the Revolution '76 lived under the totalitarianism in their face.

And it was acceptable to make War on an oppressor then. A brief 80 years later, not so much.

200 plus years later, completely not.
Not because of the wanton destruction, but because the rhetoric will overhelm any legitimacy or honorability it has. (A tip of the hat to our Vietnam warriors)

Folks that have made War, dont relish it, but dont fear it. I know of at least 3-4 of them here Id follow into the bowels of that Hell, even having never met them. Folks that havent, are chompin the bit.

But a physical course of action regarding the next step is needed. Because cohesiveness behind a solution can no longer be achieved. And War is what our enemies want from us. Wed be stupid to go that far.

I want a more intensive economic plan to take the wind out of their sails, because MONEY makes their clown car go forward.

I know they argue on the percentage that fought in the Revolutionary War, but it would be sufficient to say that less than 10% of the population fought for the winning side. I believe that more than 10% are on the Trump side right now so our numbers look good. The Federal Reserve is going back under the Treasury dept. so the economics is going to fold their sails.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Reloder28
LOL. If you can't take the time to delve into an article..........that's your problem and no apology necessary to me.

I only read things I have interest in. This was not one of them.

Hhhmmmmm, 5 were foolish and 5 were wise. Hows your oil holding up?

Whip #13070830 08/19/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Pretty sure his seat at the table is up for grabs.

Whip #13070845 08/19/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Don't believe that the only people who are hoping Trump gets the swamp drained totally and will help when the time is right and proper are just the people who devote hours of their day to reading Q drops. That is foolish arrogance and narcissim. And in the process, you're probably not winning many new converts beyond what you have now. Maybe try a different approach...?

I think that this makes post #32 , maybe even # 33 for me, but who but the very special people are counting......... laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

Whip #13070855 08/19/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Truth exists and truth matters", vs "Truth isn't truth", which seat willl you choose?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Whip #13071035 08/19/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Never implied you had to know or even care about Q to be MAGA. Quite the contrary. Q only provides the icing to the MAGA cake, in that there is a relaxation into understanding that there is a plan, there's a captain at the helm, and there are good Patriots that are literally putting their lives on the line for all of us in the greatest story of our lives. The ending of this story determines our collective future. Currently we are Winning Bigly. But make no mistake, we are all in this together. Hence, WWG1WGA.

Bayou, why so many posts in a thread you don't care about? And noting that very special people are the only ones counting? Funny, I hadn't noticed how many times you've posted. Apparently, you are the only special person on this thread. Q often says, "think mirror." I'm sure you're well acquainted with yours. Did you not read this part of the Q drop I posted a page or so ago?

Define 'Projection'.
The attribution of one's own ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or to objects; especially : the externalization of blame, guilt, or responsibility as a defense against anxiety?
Define 'Narcissist'.
A person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves: narcissists who think the world revolves around them | narcissists preening themselves in front of the mirror?

Wow. Another coincidence. Imagine that.

That being said, I'd stand shoulder to shoulder with you if that's what is required to give to our children and grandchildren an America that I can be proud of. A future of Freedom and Liberty. Because that's ultimately all that really matters. Copy?

The actual time reading a Q drop only takes a minute or two, compared to the hours spent using our friend google to search open source info re:the current focus of the "dig" or subject of the collective anon's attention on 8chan. I don't consider myself "above" anyone else because I research and they don't, in fact, that's a large part of the reason I'm here. To share. Because this isn't about me. It's about US. I also don't mind calling it as I see it, so I'll call a shill a shill and sleep well tonight. And I don't need anyone to BE a convert to be in the game. I'm here for the guys that haven't heard, that want to hear, or are on the fence. It's about the info to empower you to break FREE of an abusive covert reality and wake the [bleep] up and fight the good fight between your ears. Very little else matters to me at this point in my life other than being present in this moment with those I love the most in this world, my 2 boys, now 12 & 14. Because I'm doing this for them. As for you that openly scoff at us now...we won't hold it against you when you are thanking us down the line for sounding the alarm as the watchmen on the wall. If I didn't tell ya, and I knew they were at the gates, your blood would be on me. Now that I told ya, it's on you.

Does that clear things up for you?

Cheers!

Last edited by Whip; 08/19/18.
Whip #13071068 08/19/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Bayou, why so many posts in a thread you don't care about? And noting that very special people are the only ones counting? Funny, I hadn't noticed how many times you've posted. Apparently, you are the only special person on this thread. Q often says, "think mirror." I'm sure you're well acquainted with yours. Did you not read this part of the Q drop I posted a page or so ago?

Cheers!

Who said I was talking to you or your two main compadres? Assuming that I was without checking before you commented is where the narcissism comes into play on your part.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Don't believe that the only people who are hoping Trump gets the swamp drained totally and will help when the time is right and proper are just the people who devote hours of their day to reading Q drops. That is foolish arrogance and narcissim. And in the process, you're probably not winning many new converts beyond what you have now. Maybe try a different approach...?

I think that this makes post #32 , maybe even # 33 for me, but who but the very special people are counting......... laugh

So this post wasn't directed at us? Is there others who devote time ( a couple of minutes for me, I read fast) reading Q posts and post what they read on here? Like Whip and Jag, I do this for my kids, all 7 of them, got ya beat Whip, and for my grand kids, all 15 of them...……….so far. I also do it to inform folks and so you know, this isn't my first rodeo doing this either. I've been researching and following this stuff for 40 plus years always with the illusion that the American people will wake up to what is going on. Unfortunately, it has been disappointing, but I continue to have faith.

Whip #13071124 08/19/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
There's a guy right now who has been following this thread. He hasn't commented yet 'cause, frankly, he doesn't know what to think about all this. Deep inside, he's felt there isn't something right about his world but can't really put his finger on the why. Some of what is said in this thread is agitating that knowingness inside him, because truth resonates at one's core being. He subconsciously gets it, but he's been hanging around so many sheeple over the course of his lifetime that he too believes all the lies that create the illusion he adheres to which makes it so.

Welcome to the often referred to yet enigmatic "unused" part of your brain. Did you think it wasn't working all this time? Quite the contrary. Have you ever noticed what I call "black cloud" people? You know, the ones who always tell you about how bad things are and "things just seem to always happen to me?" Mishaps are their mantra. Why is it that those things they talk about most always seem to happen to them...far more often than it does for you and me? Heard of the law of attraction? As you think so shall it be? What if you used that as an offensive position and cultivated optimism, hope, joy and abundance? What if you MAGA'd to the max and, knowing you were an ambassador for the truth and a representative of the Trumpster, consciously chose your every move to reflect the gratitude and hope of our movement. Or are you ready to embody pessimism and argue the narrative which instills the limitations imposed by your handlers...known as fake news. What if you really did "love your neighbor as yourself" as God's word implores us to do?

I came here with a specific mission, because, in my mind, you, the "fire," was worth it. Because years ago I spent quite a bit of time here as a respite from the deep digging I was doing on the reality of how things really operate in this, [their] world. I learned a lot, built a few "fire" rifles, shared some stories, laughed, cried, and prayed with those in need. Also saw a lot of T&A thanks to (if memory serves me correctly) Savage 99's. grinLast few years I had other things to do, so didn't stop by much. The time was right, however, for me to share with a generally good and virtuous group of guys the "plan" to drain the swamp. The shills are expected. A minor contrivance given the gravity of the subject.

The guy at the beginning of the post. Let's say he "get's it" and tells a few friends. They MAGA together (hell, I haven't seen any of that happening lately. [bleep], it's a MAGA party out there) Winning Bigly. They have more faith that things are going to be okay in their country, are more informed and aware of how we've been, to put it mildly, "hoodwinked" for generations, and are generally more optimistic thanks to Q. Cool. It spreads rapidly from there, and that, my friends, is what a grassroots populace movement is all about. It's obvious I care about all this. The question is, do you?

Whip #13071126 08/19/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is a great little book called "The Authority of the Believer." You can have all the AR's you want and 1000's of rounds to feed it, but without this weapon you truly are unprepared for the coming times. Not a doom and gloomer here, just stating facts and none but the Father knows the timing of The Day of The Lord. Spend time in the Word of God daily. Think of it like loading magazines for a big battle, only this battle is a daily one and it's always good to have them loaded [oil for your lamp].

whip, This sounds pretty Armageddon-like to me. Seems like every so often something about prepare for the conflagration stuff comes up. I don't study this stuff, just a passive observing sheeple. And Q stuff, at least what I've seen visiting this thread, is so cryptic you can read about anything you want into it. Had another smart remark but have sworn off. wink

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
K22 #13071141 08/19/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by BayouRover

So this post wasn't directed at us? Is there others who devote time ( a couple of minutes for me, I read fast) reading Q posts and post what they read on here? Like Whip and Jag, I do this for my kids, all 7 of them, got ya beat Whip, and for my grand kids, all 15 of them...……….so far. I also do it to inform folks and so you know, this isn't my first rodeo doing this either. I've been researching and following this stuff for 40 plus years always with the illusion that the American people will wake up to what is going on. Unfortunately, it has been disappointing, but I continue to have faith.

And the second of the Three Kings checks in. Another one who assumes that he must be the special person I was mentioning. Now all we need is for the Mayor of Notrees, TX to chime in. He'll probably talk in pidgeon english but that's what you get sometimes.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13071232 08/19/18
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
If one doesnt like the context of whats written maybe should pass it on by, However even if you dont buy into it, then let these points ignite your capacity to think for yourselves,instead of whats being spoonfed to you through the media,,, If you can get online an follow a thread, you can research your intrests and follow them till you draw your own conclusions,, the fact that you follow this particulare line of thought says that you feel somthing aint right,, I can draw my own conclusions do my research an think for myself I think theres alot of truth in it and maybe som far reaches too but at the very least causes me to think an research an hav my own interpretations,,not just holler bullshit because it dont fit wat WANT to believe,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well, Q can be cryptical, but an anon called him out on it and, might be just another coincidence, but lately comms are pretty straightforward. Armageddon is a battle, which is part of the end times. That battle is not something I'm focused on. The battle for our mind is. Know that we were reminded in the bible that no one knows the day, but the time would come where you wouldn't even have the time to go into your house to get your coat. They were drinking, and carrying on, marrying and such, when it happened and they weren't prepared. That, my friend, is far more important than MAGA and what's going on with Q. That's where I was coming from, since I'm naturally a prepper of sorts, so preparing for that is pretty high on the list, no? Might want to keep the oil topped off in the lamp. Prudent.

So, in my thinking, knowing that the true battle is fought on the spiritual which, according to natural law, manifests in the physical, it only behooves us to be prepared and make sure our lamp oil is topped off. How you handle that is up to you, but it's not complicated, that's for sure. I know, without any doubt whatsoever, that at some point in time the Creator of all that is will ask of me an accounting of my choices in this lifetime. I want to hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant." It most certainly ain't about church or church doin's. It is relationship, the willingness to ask for something more intimate. Should you choose to ask for that, in Jesus, a better advocate you'll never find. WORD. Knock, and the door shall be opened unto thee.

It's all good man. Snark away, but I appreciate your restraint. wink

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well said Patriot!!! You are [bleep] over the target and a threat to the enemy [MSM]. Share the love!

Best post of the entire thread!!! That's what it's all about. We, ahem, call that a proof.

Last edited by Whip; 08/19/18.
Page 42 of 2,268 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 2267 2268

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

61 members (300_savage, 6mmCreedmoor, artur, Backroads, 260Remguy, 8 invisible), 1,478 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,405
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.