You cretinous dumbphuucks.

Last edited by jk16; 08/23/18.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by MILES58

If you are really so fugging stupid as to believe that the context of the fix is not THE critical element in the scenario you posited, you are in for a very rude awakening, and it will be you needing the prozac.

ONCE TRUMP BECAME A CANDIDATE HE HAD A NEW SET OF RULES THAT APPLIED TO HIM AND HE EITHER WAS NOT COMPREHENDING THAT OR HE WILLFULLY DISREGARDED IT.

Translation in case you really are that stupid. The same actions as a private citizen and candidate for no office can very well be legal. Campaign law cannot apply to someone not a candidate for office. We have hundreds if not thousands of such strictures that are context bound in our legal system. Once you put yourself into jurisdiction of a set of legal strictures governing your activities you either stay within the law or you suffer the consequences.

Let me spell this out for you: If the money came from Trump personally, or Trump's companies, that is not a problem at all, legally speaking. No crime has been committed. Happens every day in this country. Even politicians do it. Perfectly legal as long as the funds don't come from a campaign. Doesn't matter if the soon-to-be elected politician is a private citizen, declared candidate, candidate-elect, or holding office.

No amount of human stupidity shown in this thread can change that.

END

OF

STORY

You can't possibly be this retarded and still live, can you? Who feeds you, retard?

Promise me you won't kill yourself in the coming weeks so we can enjoy the prosecution of Trump and his family together, deal?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by hatari

No moron, Cohen cut a plea deal to avoid a trail. He has been "convicted" of nothing by a jury. He accepted a deal. Got it?

What! Did you get handicap license plates based on your IQ???

Cohen pleaded guilty. The judge accepted the plea. Cohen is now a convicted felon. He will no longer practice law. He will no longer own a firearm legally.

In case you really are that stupid, when you plead guilty, it does not require anything of a jury. In the case of Cohen, it is unlikely one was even empaneled. Please explain how a guilty plea amounts to anything different?

Cohen may have had a deal with the prosecutor to get something in return for the guilty plea, but a guilty plea results in a conviction every time the judge accepts the plea, and this plea was accepted. I would expect there may well be consideration given for the plea and that may be something along the line of reduced prison time which is almost usual and customary in cases like this. He may have gotten a deal to place him in a more comfortable prison. BUT, he did plead guilty as charged to crimes that are felonies. and the plea was accepted by the judge. What he got out of the deal I have not heard and it may well be contingent upon him detailing every bit of his involvement, turning over any evidence of those crime that may be in his possession, specifying where any other evidence of those crimes may be, and any co-conspirators to the crimes.

Oh, and another thing before you go off on another spastic journey through your imagination... Trump is now implicated in these felonies prior to taking office. These felonies played some part in his gaining office. It is a long standing legal principle that you may not profit from criminal enterprise. Thus there is an argument to be made that his presidency may be illegitimate on that basis and that argument may well be presented when he is indicted, which seems very likely in that he has admitted his participation, Cohen has a recording of his participation and Trump's attorneys have filed documents admitting his participation which places his participation on record as a fact that now is beyond challenge without inviting a perjury charge.

Bwana_1 Online Happy OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Cohen pleaded guilty to all charges, sentence will be determined by amount of cooperation....dictated by judge

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

No, you are the one who is deluding yourself. Go ahead, comvince yourself that this will nullify the 2016 election, and your nightmare will end. It will end, in 2025. Until then, enjoy, amigo!

Well, you can always explain were what I posted is wrong...

IC B2

Bwana_1 Online Happy OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I'm betting Sessions runs for POTUS in 2020.

I'm betting it took you 3 yrs to get thru 8th grade...

Wonder how long it took me to get 2 degrees from Purdue ? smile

Add the azzhole

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
67% of WannaB's posts are him replyin to a fire member that pointed out what a dipshit he is.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add
I'm betting Sessions runs for POTUS in 2020.

I'm betting it took you 3 yrs to get thru 8th grade...

Wonder how long it took me to get 2 degrees from Purdue ? smile

Add the azzhole

Based on your posts, watching The View - The Very First Episode would have been more time effective.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jk16
BRING ON PRESIDENT MIKE PENCE!!!!!....

Right , Libtards?

You cretinous dumbphuucks.

Won’t matter. Libs will do everything to ruin him too. They simply cannot/ will not accept a conservative administration.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Het hatari...

I have to ask this: What the hell did you think happens when you enter a guilty plea in court? Did you think the justice fairy lands on you head, taps you three times with her magic wand and all your legal troubles go away?

Cohen's statement that he acted at the direction of and in concert with Trump in his guilty plea is a very big deal for Trump. Trump's own statements in the matter are a very big deal for Trump. Like I said elsewhere, Trump's apparent violation of campaign finance law brings the question of profiting from illegal activity to bear on the the arguments as to whether he can be indicted as a sitting president. If he violated campaign finance law the clearly the presidency is a product of that illegal activity and the law has always been pretty clear about retaining the profits of illegal activity. It is not much different than bank robbery being illegal, but allowing the robber to keep the proceeds of the robbery.

It may well be that whoever gets handed the prosecution duty for this decides to forego the constitutional issues of indicting a sitting president because by that time impeachment proceedings may be in progress or perhaps Trump has lost the election and will be out of office in a short time. Constitutional issues like that can be a huge issue wholly aside from the legal matter of dealing with felony campaign law violation. It may well be that like Nixon, the party decides he has to go and Trumps resigns rather than be impeached. I don't know what the statute of limitations is on campaign law violation, but that also could be a factor in what the prosecutor decides to do and when he does it.

But, I have no doubt whatsoever that the investigation will focus squarely on this and it will be public. Everything will be transparent and thoroughly scrutinized.

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Where can I go to read where Cohen pleaded guilty to being in concert with Trump? The last I saw, no finance laws were violated by Trump, but where is this guilty plea?

Trump will not be leaving the White House until 2025.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Het hatari...

Call me when this leads to something other than a priaptic wet dream for the Left. Birth certificate redux, just like Joe Aparo was going to get Obama removed from office over it. Hell, Trump was part of that too, an attempt to undo the 2008 election. That too was a "Constitutionl Crisis".

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Bwana_1 Online Happy OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22
Where can I go to read where Cohen pleaded guilty to being in concert with Trump? The last I saw, no finance laws were violated by Trump, but where is this guilty plea?

https://www.lawfareblog.com/document-michael-cohen-plea-agreement

There's 30 pages of documents, I'm not posting them all up.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dear Liberals,

If you oust a duly elected president, you get two things.

1) President Pence

2) Civil War

I'd think about that a bit...

AND.... I would also consider the precedent you are setting for the next libtard you put in the Oval Office.

Dumbasses.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Call me when this leads to something other than a priaptic wet dream for the Left. Birth certificate redux, just like Joe Aparo was going to get Obama removed from office over it. Hell, Trump was part of that too, an attempt to undo the 2008 election. That too was a "Constitutionl Crisis".

Call you hell! You dumb fuggs waiting for the justice fairy to fly over Trump are all going to have a ringside seat and they will be a thousand pundits and lawyers on TV every day explaining what you are watching and why it is happening and what comes next.

At this point, there is more than simple prima facie evidence of a crime. There is testimony and there is an admission by Trump. Considering this is felony conduc tI don't see a way for it to "go away". Nor is it likely to be explained away without a trial. This is neither a left nor right perspective, but a simple look art the facts of the matter as they stand now. Do I expect that Trump's lawyers will try to change those facts? I don't know. But, I am absolutely certain they are very carefully examining every bit of it to see if that is possible, and I would expect that there is already a team being assembled to handle the impeachment proceedings that are on the way. Oh, I am also certain there is no justice fairy.

One other thing I am certain of is that Ryan and McConnel are having serious discussions with the Republican party leadership about at what point they deliver an ultimatum to Trump and throw him under the bus. Not having their ducks in a row ahead of time and a plan to minimize damage to the party would be completely irresponsible, and likely would damage the party for many years to come.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

https://www.lawfareblog.com/document-michael-cohen-plea-agreement

There's 30 pages of documents, I'm not posting them all up.

Ok, so he pleads guilty to tax fraud and what appears to be a contribution. That has nothing to do with Trump. What you were hoping for was campaign money spent as hush money, but that never happened.

Sometime in the near future you'll see Cohen having all of that IRS stuff overthrown or at least portions of it.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by K22

Ok, so he pleads guilty to tax fraud and what appears to be a contribution. That has nothing to do with Trump. What you were hoping for was campaign money spent as hush money, but that never happened.

Sometime in the near future you'll see Cohen having all of that IRS stuff overthrown or at least portions of it.

Well, first, I don't think anyone has posited a tax fraud in this matter. Yet. Second, Cohen did plead guilty to Campaign fraud felonies and testified that he did so at the direction of and in concert with Trump. That is precisely campaign money as defined by federal law, and that is why Cohen is now a convicted felon. That portion of Cohen's problems is not with the IRS. And lastly, Cohen pleaded guilty. He is not going to have anything overthrown. Where do you people get these half baked ideas from?

Get together with hatari and see if maybe the two of you can find the justice fairy.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Dear Liberals,

If you oust a duly elected president, you get two things.

1) President Pence

2) Civil War

I'd think about that a bit...

AND.... I would also consider the precedent you are setting for the next libtard you put in the Oval Office.

Dumbasses.

Yes, you get President Pence - and he's a true Conservative which should make many here happy.

No, there will not be a Civil War - Americans are too smart for that.

"AND.... I would also consider the precedent you are setting for the next libtard you put in the Oval Office." - The precedent was set in December 1998 with the impeachment of Bill Clinton by the House resulting in a Senate trial on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22

Well, first, I don't think anyone has posited a tax fraud in this matter. Yet. Second, Cohen did plead guilty to Campaign fraud felonies and testified that he did so at the direction of and in concert with Trump. That is precisely campaign money as defined by federal law, and that is why Cohen is now a convicted felon. That portion of Cohen's problems is not with the IRS. And lastly, Cohen pleaded guilty. He is not going to have anything overthrown. Where do you people get these half baked ideas from?

Get together with hatari and see if maybe the two of you can find the justice fairy.

The brilliant Lanny Davis had his client plead guilty to something that isn't even a crime. The devil is in the details and if this type of alleged campaign contribution has never been adjudicated.
So MILES it appears the fix is in.
Lets see the special prosecutor threatens Cohen with phony charges, has unlimited resources and power to destroy just about anyone.
Cohen is a sleaze with questionable dealings and integrity. That makes him very vulnerable to the special council.
This is how federal prosecutors work, they win 90% of the cases with these tactics.
If you look at Muellers past record he has many shady prosecutions under his belt. THIS IS THE SWAMP
You have fallen for the swamp propaganda, congratulations but then again being from Minnesoda I bet you voted for Al Franken?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 160user, 1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 46 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,104
Posts18,502,148
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.