Print Thread
Hop To
Page 47 of 2,269 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 2268 2269
Whip #13085520 08/25/18
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Whether it is true or not , hope and prayer is all we got , if we fail to back Trump up , it is highly likely we will all regret we let it slip into the hands of the enemy .
The media has done nothing but throw out a mega attack of propaganda , if you don't think propaganda and mind games isn't a strategic tool , you have missed a lot of what has been happening for sometime .
The bottom line is we had better get our asses in gear for the mid term and realize it can't stop there , those elected need a bombardment of reminders , get on board with the MAGA. Plan or get the hell out .
hell , look at how the media blabbed what the intentions of past military operations have been , depending on who was in thier favor as to whether it was a bungled operation or not .
As for Q giving the enemy a heads up , look how the dip [bleep] handling the Clintons crimes , gave them plenty of time to clean up , but I would bet you a hundred bucks to a donut that somebody has that info .
People in these positions are monitored all the time , and record of thier doings is logged somewhere .
Wether it will be allowed to surface , that's were hope and prayer plays a big part .
Kenneth

Whip #13085588 08/25/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Good post Kenneth. It's wake up time for Patriots or ........................I don't even want to think of the alternative.

Whip #13085599 08/25/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
There is a reason for Q. Since their Qs) surfacing, the deep state has been talking and military inlel has undoubtedly taken that in.

When things get jiggly the Don wants some knowing wtf is going on.

You think Trump can just start having hundreds of wheels in the govt, hollywood and business taken down along with busting the Fed and things not get hairy?

Folks need to know of Q. Trust the plan.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/25/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well said. A lot has been said in the preceding pages about the plan. For me it's simple.

I voted for POTUS. I implicitly trust him with the well being of our country. I BELIEVE IN HIM. I've met the man and to be in the same room with him is something else. He is in complete control seemingly without effort on his part. IT JUST IS. He commands respect as the alpha. He has got our backs, and I'm on the MAGA train 'til the end. Period.

I don't know the details of the plan, but if it's along the lines of what Q has intimated, we've already won. Trump doesn't put up with any bullscheit, ever. Do you honestly think he would let some larper string along his people, the ones he loves? I think not. Let us look like fools? Think logically.

I mentioned this before, but it bears repeating. At Great Falls, speaking with a USSS agent before the rally, I mentioned that an entity going by the name of Q not only appreciated the job the USSS does but thanks them all greatly. He broke from the all business 1000 yd stare, smiled and, looking me direct in the eyes for the first time, said "copy that, Sir." That for me was the moment I knew Q was real. A Q confirmation you won't find on the internet.

I think FISA comes out unredacted sometime late Sept. or early Oct.. Nunes has said the American people are going to be pissed when they read it. It will all but destroy the "blue wave." Sessions will bring down the hammer after midterms. The act going on now b/t Sessions and Trump is being played so well, that even the MAGA crew is moaning and telling him to fire him. He's got major pundits fooled, so you think the libtards savvy what's really going on? They are thrown a bone to chew on now and then (Cohen, Manafort) to keep their attention off the main act. The deep state? They're phoucked every which way you can imagine and are the big variable in that, when they are backed against the wall, bad scheit happens and people die. When Q says, "we have it all," I also assume that their intel is such that these incidents can be prevented. That's where prayer comes in. It is powerful.

12/21/17 EO sets the stage, EO re: courts martial kick in Jan. 1, 2019. That means next year is gonna be a biggie and that's when we see the big names go down. Why all the upgrades to GITMO? Trust the plan.

Did you vote for POTUS? Do you trust him? Then relax and pray and know that all is well and things are being handled. People are dying for you and I to make this happen. I've got a buddy works as a private contractor and he's been doing stuff re: trafficking of women and children. 2 ops the last 9 months and...guess what...hundreds were rescued and the bad guys we won't have to worry about anymore. A lot is happening that nobody is aware of.

So enjoy these days, enjoy your family...know that we have a helluva good shot at getting our country back and insuring our children's and grandchildren's future. Ain't nobody gonna do it better than our POTUS and the Military backing him. So, whether or not you believe in Q...trust the plan.

Cheers! MAGA WWG1WGA

Whip #13085667 08/25/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Amen.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Whip #13085764 08/25/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
And I second the Amen and So Be It.

Whip #13086181 08/26/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You do realize that the EO changes only apply to offenses committed AFTER Jan of 2019, don’t you?

And that none of the changes make U S citizens subject to Military Tribunals or Courts Martial.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Whip #13086231 08/26/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
No. It has been previously explained how subversives dealing with foreign enemies to the Constitution can be tried in military tribunals, Gene.

For those still wondering why Q:

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/26/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
No. It has been previously explained how subversives dealing with foreign enemies to the Constitution can be tried in military tribunals, Gene.

For those still wondering why Q:

Why not read the EO yourself? Especially all the disclaimers.

The SC has ALWAYS ruled in favor of U S citizens being afforded the protections in the Constitution. Trying Lincoln’s Assasions by Military Tribunal was an illegal act, but they still wound up dead. Of course they were ruled as being citizens of the Confederacy which was considered a Foreign Entity.

Do you know of ANY other non military U S citizens who were tried by the Military?

It’s really very easy to get someone to go on TV or YouTube and explain ANYTHING that you favor.

Whip #13086426 08/26/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I have read the law that allows it. Are you aware of the fact Trump has declared a state of national emrrgency?

I have read the EO. Can you post it? Is it necessary to have been used previously?

Try this starting at the 18 min. mark.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #13086460 08/26/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
From: Traitors, spies and Mil Trib: The assault on civil liberties during WW1....

NOTE: Traitors are those aiding the enemy...

Those accused of treason would therefore be tried by military tribunals, and could be executed upon conviction. ... Furthermore, the judge in a military tribunal is not independent of the prosecution, but rather is an officer acting under orders from the same commanding officers who are directing the government's case

Also:
Most crimes, however, violate both civilian and military law. ... If a crime violates both military and state civilian law, it may be tried by a military court, a civilian court, or both.
Military Versus Civilian Court Authority - Lawyers.com

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Y’all are connecting dots that are not even in the same book, much less on the same page. And the narrator of that video reminds me of a Televangilist.

He tried to be slick in transitioning from quoting the E O to remarking about removing government officials, Congressmen, Senators etal. If a man was just listening to the podcast, it might work, but the quotation marks in the transcript are a giveaway.

It’s “ much ado about nothing “.

Whip #13086875 08/26/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
I imagine this one is easier to understand. Notice the date.........................

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption
LAW & JUSTICE

Issued on: December 21, 2017
SHARE:

menuALL NEWS
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act (Public Law 114-328) (the “Act”), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)) (INA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

I hereby determine and order:

Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

(i) the persons listed in the Annex to this order;

(ii) any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(A) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged in, serious human rights abuse;

(B) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:

(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or

(2) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption;

(C) to be or have been a leader or official of:

(1) an entity, including any government entity, that has engaged in, or whose members have engaged in, any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section relating to the leader’s or official’s tenure; or

(2) an entity whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order as a result of activities related to the leader’s or official’s tenure; or

(D) to have attempted to engage in any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section; and

(iii) any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(A) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of:

(1) any activity described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section that is conducted by a foreign person;

(2) any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(3) any entity, including any government entity, that has engaged in, or whose members have engaged in, any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section, where the activity is conducted by a foreign person;

(B) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(C) to have attempted to engage in any of the activities described in subsections (iii)(A) or (B) of this section.

(b) The prohibitions in subsection (a) of this section apply except to the extent provided by statutes, or in regulations, orders, directives, or licenses that may be issued pursuant to this order, and notwithstanding any contract entered into or any license or permit granted before the effective date of this order.

Sec. 2. The unrestricted immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens determined to meet one or more of the criteria in section 1 of this order would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and the entry of such persons into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, is hereby suspended. Such persons shall be treated as persons covered by section 1 of Proclamation 8693 of July 24, 2011 (Suspension of Entry of Aliens Subject to United Nations Security Council Travel Bans and International Emergency Economic Powers Act Sanctions).

Sec. 3. I hereby determine that the making of donations of the types of articles specified in section 203(b)(2) of IEEPA (50 U.S.C. 1702(b)(2)) by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order would seriously impair my ability to deal with the national emergency declared in this order, and I hereby prohibit such donations as provided by section 1 of this order.

Sec. 4. The prohibitions in section 1 include:

(a) the making of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; and

(b) the receipt of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services from any such person.

Sec. 5. (a) Any transaction that evades or avoids, has the purpose of evading or avoiding, causes a violation of, or attempts to violate any of the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.

(b) Any conspiracy formed to violate any of the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.

Sec. 6. For the purposes of this order:

(a) the term “person” means an individual or entity;

(b) the term “entity” means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization; and

(c) the term “United States person” means any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States or any jurisdiction within the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States.

Sec. 7. For those persons whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order who might have a constitutional presence in the United States, I find that because of the ability to transfer funds or other assets instantaneously, prior notice to such persons of measures to be taken pursuant to this order would render those measures ineffectual. I therefore determine that for these measures to be effective in addressing the national emergency declared in this order, there need be no prior notice of a listing or determination made pursuant to this order.

Sec. 8. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including adopting rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to me by IEEPA and the Act as may be necessary to implement this order and section 1263(a) of the Act with respect to the determinations provided for therein. The Secretary of the Treasury may, consistent with applicable law, redelegate any of these functions to other officers and agencies of the United States. All agencies shall take all appropriate measures within their authority to implement this order.

Sec. 9. The Secretary of State is hereby authorized to take such actions, including adopting rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to me by IEEPA, the INA, and the Act as may be necessary to carry out section 2 of this order and, in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury, the reporting requirement in section 1264(a) of the Act with respect to the reports provided for in section 1264(b)(2) of that Act. The Secretary of State may, consistent with applicable law, redelegate any of these functions to other officers and agencies of the United States consistent with applicable law.

Sec. 10. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General, is hereby authorized to determine that circumstances no longer warrant the blocking of the property and interests in property of a person listed in the Annex to this order, and to take necessary action to give effect to that determination.

Sec. 11. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to submit recurring and final reports to the Congress on the national emergency declared in this order, consistent with section 401(c) of the NEA (50 U.S.C. 1641(c)) and section 204(c) of IEEPA (50 U.S.C. 1703(c)).

Sec. 12. This order is effective at 12:01 a.m., Eastern Standard Time, December 21, 2017.

Sec. 13. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

DONALD J. TRUMP

THE WHITE HOUSE,
December 20, 2017.

ANNEX

1. Mukhtar Hamid Shah; Date of Birth (DOB) August 11, 1939; alt. DOB November 8, 1939; nationality, Pakistan

2. Angel Rondon Rijo; DOB July 16, 1950; nationality, Dominican Republic

3. Dan Gertler; DOB December 23, 1973; nationality, Israel; alt. nationality, Democratic Republic of the Congo

4. Maung Maung Soe; DOB March 1964; nationality, Burma

5. Yahya Jammeh; DOB May 25, 1965; nationality, The Gambia

6. Sergey Kusiuk; DOB December 1, 1966; nationality, Ukraine; alt. nationality, Russia

7. Benjamin Bol Mel; DOB January 3, 1978; alt. DOB December 24, 1978; nationality, South Sudan; alt. nationality, Sudan

8. Julio Antonio Juárez Ramírez; DOB December 1, 1980; nationality, Guatemala

9. Goulnora Islamovna Karimova; DOB July 8, 1972; nationality, Uzbekistan

10. Slobodan Tesic; DOB December 21, 1958; nationality, Serbia

11. Artem Yuryevich Chayka; DOB September 25, 1975; nationality, Russia

12. Gao Yan; DOB April 1963; nationality, China

13. Roberto Jose Rivas Reyes; DOB July 6, 1954; nationality, Nicaragua

White House Logo

And then this one.................................................
Military Tribunals

Whip #13086939 08/26/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well isn't this interesting. Today Q posts this:
[Linked Image]

30 days ago Q posted this:
[Linked Image]

Notice the time stamps. 7/25 post 28 minutes after the hour. McStain's death recorded 28 minutes after the hour, 4:28 pm on 8/25/18. Well, that sure is yet another coincidence.

Could it be that he chose to depart this earthly life before he got tried for treason?

Let's not forget this post on 4/4/18:
[Linked Image]

Or this one from 4/8/18:
[Linked Image]

So future proves the past, or, in jargon anyone can understand, Q has told us what will happen. Again. Coincidence? Pretty outstanding for a larp, wouldn't you say?

It is entertaining nontheless to watch those trying to debunk Q. Enjoy the show!

Whip #13087097 08/26/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Pure coincidence.

So, McCains nurse takes orders from Q. Big deal. wink

I get it. 30 days. 30 stands for 30 cal (or 30 ga needle). Someone dropped him 30 days later.

Move forward Kavanough. Then when seated, re-schedule the Military Parade and plan on another SCJ supporting Military Tribunals.

Maybe Trump didnt mention McLames name Fri night because he was aware Q had already bid him adeau? Maybe he was already enjoying his eternal reward.

MAGA grin

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13087217 08/26/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
What!! Euthanasia! That leopard couldn't change his spots, not even in the end.

Whip #13087305 08/26/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thought I'd drop this here. I found this on 8chan a few days ago. Should provide for some interesting digging for those interested.
[Linked Image]

Whip #13087471 08/26/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Quite the comeback from when they left the WH broke. They are quite the hard working couple.

I think after Trump, they will be broke.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13087482 08/26/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Whip #13087527 08/26/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Whip

Gosh, so this is how are hero's act? You can even get medals for being a traitor? Who knew!

Page 47 of 2,269 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,258
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.