Hop To
Page 28 of 29 1 2 26 27 28 29
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Whitworth1
Originally Posted by NH K9

Also, can someone show me the revolver that is “as deadly or more so” than my rifles. Thanks!

Here you go....

[Linked Image]

Sorry for the thread hijacking! LOL

Yes. it is so true that a revolver can do more damage at even long ranges then a rifle. I just got info about a guy that was mauled by a bear and he shot the bear many times with a 10mm with no results. Even muzzle against the bear that failed to reach the spine. The bear was taken off by a rifle. A .380 is so sad it is unbelievable and liberals should have one to thin the herd. I can only say my revolver will kill a BG with a vest on because it will bust the heart from impact. The .380 is the plastic fantastic like Spider mans web.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Let me say if I was a criminal at 50 yards from you and you pulled a .380 on me I would laugh at you. Of course I would never be a criminal but might need to save a life or children. Empty your magazine and I need one shot. Criminals can get better guns so you are looking at an AR or a shotgun. Puny toy against large guns or huge teeth and claws. The gun can crack a cracker so it is deadly.

J
jimmyp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
Let me say if I was a criminal at 50 yards from you and you pulled a .380 on me I would laugh at you. Of course I would never be a criminal but might need to save a life or children. Empty your magazine and I need one shot. Criminals can get better guns so you are looking at an AR or a shotgun. Puny toy against large guns or huge teeth and claws. The gun can crack a cracker so it is deadly.

Recurrent psychotic episodes
Placebo-controlled trials of both first and second generation antipsychotic drugs consistently demonstrate the superiority of active drug to placebo in suppressing psychotic symptoms.[11] A large meta-analysis of 38 trials of antipsychotic drugs in schizophrenia acute psychotic episodes showed an effect size of about 0.5.[16] There is little or no difference in efficacy among approved antipsychotic drugs, including both first- and second-generation agent,

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
[Linked Image]

Not as deadly as a 380 Auto but I like a 44 Mag.

Last edited by glockdoofus; 09/24/18.

I AM THE GOOD FRIEND OF RENEGADE50.
HE MENTORS ME.
HE PUNISHES ME WHEN I AM WRONG.
HE CALLS ME OUT WHEN I AM LYING.
HE CARES GREATLY ABOUT ME.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They compliment your nose.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
They compliment your nose.

Yes they do. Why do you think I use red? Red also has a target seeking property i so desperately need.

HE MENTORS ME.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by glockdoofus
[Linked Image]

Flush them little things. You must be on drugs if you shoot larger then a toy since you can add power by throwing the gun hard as you shoot. at my age with prostate problems I can pee you to death. I have never seen a .380 owner that saved himself or others. Red Ryder BB gun but the Sheridan pellet gun was better. History has shown larger is better.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
When has a 44 Mag become little? I know there are bigger more powerful handguns but i wouldnt go as far as to call a 44 Magnum little. Would you?

HE MENTORS ME.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
When has a 44 Mag become little? I know there are bigger more powerful handguns but i wouldnt go as far as to call a 44 Magnum little. Would you?

No, my favorite gun ever. But according to some a .380 will do the same.We know truth. Some think tiny toys work and I might kneel at the grave but will also say you killed yourself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To even put the .44 Mag in the same league as the .380.....................pppphhhhhhhttttttttttttttttt.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
To even put the .44 Mag in the same league as the .380.....................pppphhhhhhhttttttttttttttttt.

I have not heard from you for some time. Call me.

J
jimmyp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

Agitated or violent behavior constitutes 10% of all emergency psychiatric treatment.1 Chlorpromazine is mainly indicated for schizophrenia or other psychosis, mania, short-term adjunctive management of severe anxiety, psychomotor agitation, excitement, and violent or dangerously impulsive behavior.2 Guidelines may not recommend the use of chlorpromazine for rapid tranquillization because it is a local irritant; if given intramuscularly, there is said to be a risk of cardiovascular complications, in particular hypotension, especially in the doses required for rapid tranquillization

J
jimmyp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Flush them little things. You must be on drugs if you shoot larger then a toy since you can add power by throwing the gun hard as you shoot. at my age with prostate problems I can pee you to death. I have never seen a .380 owner that saved himself or others. Red Ryder BB gun but the Sheridan pellet gun was better. History has shown larger is better.

too bad they do not offer them in .431 and .432

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I cast and size them to what I want after PCing.

HE MENTORS ME.

J
jimmyp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
apex sells an identical looking lipstick bullet

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by jimmyp
apex sells an identical looking lipstick bullet

Im sorry but i cast and powder coat.

HE MENTORS ME.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don't believe we've spoke on the phone.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jimmyp

Recurrent psychotic episodes
Placebo-controlled trials of both first and second generation antipsychotic drugs consistently demonstrate the superiority of active drug to placebo in suppressing psychotic symptoms.[11] A large meta-analysis of 38 trials of antipsychotic drugs in schizophrenia acute psychotic episodes showed an effect size of about 0.5.[16] There is little or no difference in efficacy among approved antipsychotic drugs, including both first- and second-generation agent,

You float through a haze so I would need a larger gun to have an effect. You need to be on drugs to think a .380 will save you. Remember when troops were issued the .38 special revolver and could not stop natives high on drugs? Only the 1911 worked.
I shoot a friends .380 a lot and to keep all hits on a man size target at 10 yards is a chore. It has power and can break paper. Might chip a tooth too. To really kill it needs a 16" bayonet.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I don't believe we've spoke on the phone.

PM me for my number.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will do that if I need to call, thanks..

Page 28 of 29 1 2 26 27 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

203 members (280rem_cm, 12344mag, 35, 2UP, 44mc, 375TN, 19 invisible), 1,656 guests, and 1,030 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,485,967
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.