Hop To
Page 49 of 2,269 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 2268 2269
Nrut #13092225 08/28/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Nrut
If IIRC Prince Alwaleed bin Talal was released from prison minus a few sheckles..

Darn. Im sorry to hear of that. I hope he has been neutralized as a member of the deep state.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

K22 #13092233 08/28/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by bludog
Sorry, gotta ask, what does WWG1WGA mean?

Where We Go 1 We Go All......................

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 5:22:58 PM
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 5:17:34 PM
>>2770654
It's always been out in the open.
You just have to LOOK.
You MUST stay TOGETHER.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
Symbolism = END.
Q
>>2770816
Buy a history book published 20 years ago.
Buy a history book published 10 years ago.
Buy a history book published this year.
Compare.
Focus on WWI/WWII
Something ALARMING will be discovered.
Q

K, has anyone deciphered this that you know of?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13092259 08/28/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Whip #13092269 08/28/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Whip
[Linked Image]

Yeah, like seven in the past year? And how about the unbelievable recent record of Navy ocean vessel collisions.

Now its becoming a recognised fact the Biotch of Benghazi didnt even use her secure govt email account. Her criminal conduct borders on the unbelievable and it is now becoming acceted that China has ALL her emails as well as Weiner.

675,000 of her illict business emails are owened buy our most dangerous enemy. She would have been Chinas pawn as our president and our second Manchurian resident in the WH.

Biotch is a traitor by her illegal actions and should be hung.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/28/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by bludog
Sorry, gotta ask, what does WWG1WGA mean?

Where We Go 1 We Go All......................

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 5:22:58 PM
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 5:17:34 PM
>>2770654
It's always been out in the open.
You just have to LOOK.
You MUST stay TOGETHER.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
Symbolism = END.
Q
>>2770816
Buy a history book published 20 years ago.
Buy a history book published 10 years ago.
Buy a history book published this year.
Compare.
Focus on WWI/WWII
Something ALARMING will be discovered.
Q

K, has anyone deciphered this that you know of?

Not 100%. But a good question is what is the common thread of WW1 and WW2.

IC B2

Whip #13092414 08/28/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Nazis, deep state, illuminati, Skull and Bones, Khazarians?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Above could be sumarized [them]. One and the same.

Who played both sides in both wars? Nazism dead? Operation Paperclip? Could it be possible that Khazarian jews and Nazi's were in cahoots? Same/same? Why the continual return to nazi/fascist/antifa/soros themes? Who are the real fascists? Call us fascists. Projection?

Now is the time to start sharing what you know and start the process of waking up those asleep. Everyone you share with, even on a very basic level, will be better prepared to shift into the realization that all is not as it has seemed. What is coming, in terms of sheer mind blowing information, will be a hard pill to swallow for most. Some will not be able to shift. Help the process in whatever way you can. Be patient. Be kind. Share the truth.

Love your neighbor as you love yourself. I think I've heard that somewhere before.

Cheers! The Great Awakening! WWG1WGA MAGA

Last edited by Whip; 08/28/18.
Whip #13092454 08/28/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Whip #13092461 08/28/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Whip #13092510 08/28/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
...cheese and crackers fellas...

We KNOW they know what their opposing party friends were doing. Them in charge having all the info is not the problem.

It is GETTING them to use that incriminating information on their friends. To obey the Law! And follow the Constitution, sending their fellow elitist friends to jail or at least be fired.

How do we get THIS to happen? Hope and Pray? How do WE make sure this punishment process is carried out and successful for the many, many that deserve it.

Im afraid Their going to do the bare minimum so as not to upset the whole system. No testimony should be in private and not under oath. Many will escape prosecution.

300 million man march? To where? To whos office?

Sedition, Conspiracy. Federal Election tampering. Evidence tampering/destruction of Federal investigation.
Are their any worse crimes for .Gov??
They tried to deliberately nullify our American right of free election and the results. I mean, what else is there, to be a free America(n) if we are denied our right to choose our officials?

Trust the plan to me means cross yer fingers and hope the Swamp self corrects. Uh-uh.

How do WE THE PEOPLE put the pressure on? To show those who can fix it we KNOW what they tried to do, and we are watching.

Somebodys gonna have to tell me. Every email I get from politicians and Conservative groups gets a response that we are aware what the Leftists tried to do, heres a reminder, and we expect handcuffs and punishment. We arent believing any lip service from you all any longer.

This episode is the HEIGHT of .gov chicanery and malfeasance.

Last edited by WillARights; 08/28/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
IC B3

Whip #13092532 08/28/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
It's the friggin' most meaty cheese and crackers I've ever been served, and I'll take a nice glass of wine with it please. Very satisfying. We are impatient because this has been going on so long and many of us have been aware for decades. Trump and team would prefer to do this right and to completion than satisfy our impatient anger and I join you in the frustration, but as I've said before, POTUS is a) far smarter than I and b) is privy to stuff I can't even imagine. Complain all you want, it will only negatively effect you and increase your angst. Nothing I can say can change what's happening and I have nothing to add that will serve to increase your trust in Trump or the plan. Does this not speak to the ultimate goal of this operation?
[Linked Image]

He says "our" implying the entire team, including POTUS.

Whip #13092544 08/28/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Read this, and understand what Q said about the necessity of doing this behind closed doors, insuring questions get answered w/o the drama that public cameras bring. This is the start and this opens pandora's box:
https://saraacarter.com/bruce-ohr-fbi-knew-about-bias-before-getting-a-fisa-on-carter-page/

Then read this. You'll have to copy/paste it as I can't get the link to work:
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-03-15%20CEG%20LG%20JC%20TT%20to%20AG%20DAG%20(Special%20Counsel).pdf
And this:
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4426661/AG-Letter-Re-IG-and-Huber-Reviews.pdf

It will end up in your downloads.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Nazis, deep state, illuminati, Skull and Bones, Khazarians?

Correct jag. They are one in the same. This will probably be the hardest pill, the pain, for many in society to swallow. Many knew prior to 1960, but not so many now.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lack of information has not been the problem for at least fifty years.

Lack of WILL is the problem and will remain the problem.

.gov is “ too big to allow to fail”, just like the big banks and insurers were appraised as being in the meltdown.

To remodel or refurbish a house, you need to determine just how far to go in the demolition phase. If you found rot all the way down to the foundation, you would halt the demolition. You would make some cosmetic changes, slap on some paint, and hope for a naive buyer to solve your problem for you.

WE own the house, and therefore the problem, but we will also be the Naive Buyer who solves the problem for the tenants currently occupying our house.

Military Intelligence was the first example of an oxymoron I ever heard so perhaps I can be excused for not believing it will be the agent which magically “ makes it all better “.

To brand someone as “ unpatriotic “ for not believing all this Q bullschidt is taking a page out of the Alinsky playbook.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Whip #13093163 08/29/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by curdog4570

.gov is “ too big to allow to fail”, just like the big banks and insurers were appraised as being in the meltdown.

To remodel or refurbish a house, you need to determine just how far to go in the demolition phase. If you found rot all the way down to the foundation, you would halt the demolition. You would make some cosmetic changes, slap on some paint, and hope for a naive buyer to solve your problem for you.

WE own the house, and therefore the problem, but we will also be the Naive Buyer who solves the problem for the tenants currently occupying our house.

Military Intelligence was the first example of an oxymoron I ever heard so perhaps I can be excused for not believing it will be the agent which magically “ makes it all better “.

To brand someone as “ unpatriotic “ for not believing all this Q bullschidt is taking a page out of the Alinsky playbook.

What I've witnessed so far is the demo team doing a thorough job of getting rid of the rot. I understand that on the MSM side it isn't so.
We used to kid about Military Intelligence being an oxymoron when I was in. Then I was given the chance to work with some. Changed my opinion.
I do not think you are unpatriotic Curdog, never have. A skeptic, sure, but that's ok.

Whip #13093203 08/29/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Excellent breakdown of all of yesterday's Q posts by Lisa Mei Crowley:
https://twitter.com/LisaMei62/status/1034666964793393158

FWIW, if you don't believe/follow Q it doesn't mean you're not a Patriot, it just means that a) you haven't taken the time to research/confirm Q's info for yourself, or b) you're just naturally skeptical (a perfectly understandable position) after years of witnessing inaction while knowing there's an inherent problem in DC, or c) you're a kool-aid drinking full blown libtard with scheit for brains, in which case, you are not a Patriot but are instead the enemy. I think, Curdog, that while we might have different opinions on Q, that you and I would find much to agree about over a beer...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Once again, a very good post curdog.

And it was predictably followed by the but..... but...... but..... but..... "trust the plan" rebuttal from The Three Magi here that has always been a predictable response to any "non-patriot" for roughly 47 pages on my computer..

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Your reading comprehension skills re: the responses to Curdog from K and I are non-existent. Obvious to those actually paying attention, not so much to those who are content in their preconceived notions.

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Difference between WillARights, Curdog, and yourself? They actually add substance to the discussion. You...not so much.

Page 49 of 2,269 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1minute, 1234, 2500HD, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 65 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,155
Posts18,484,308
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.