Hop To
Page 50 of 2,269 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 2268 2269
Whip #13093522 08/29/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Whip
Difference between WillARights, Curdog, and yourself? They actually add substance to the discussion. You...not so much.

I said what I wanted to say long ago, and Bristy told me I shouldn't be talking so much. Now you're saying the same thing, Whippin' Boy.....

What have you added to the discussion other than "Trust the Plan" and "Here, read this......"??

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
GB1

Whip #13093545 08/29/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whip, do you ever read any of the sub Reddits that critque what is being posted on "The Great Awakening"?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Whip #13093582 08/29/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Yup. Read the subs, watched debunkers on youtube, pay attention to those trying to discredit Q on twitter...hours and hours worth of my time. I trust my judgement on Q based on hundreds of hours spent researching this since last November. Fortunately my job allows me to do this, unlike many others. I've done deep dives, sometimes 20+ hours in a single week, on a single topic. Maybe 10% of those hours spent on debunkers in the last 10 months as the focus of their info changes over time. Some of what they've said resonated with me so I follow that until I'm satisfied their claims are not applicable.

Bayou, I'm satisfied with what I've offered here. Don't care where you stand or what you think. Remember this?

That being said, I'd stand shoulder to shoulder with you if that's what is required to give to our children and grandchildren an America that I can be proud of. A future of Freedom and Liberty. Because that's ultimately all that really matters. Copy?

Still applies. Whip it good!

WWG1WGA

Whip #13093842 08/29/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Would it be incredulous to suspect
That .Gov, who knows all, sees all, and bes all
Would not have game planned for this scenario...

...And be implementing this "disinformation" script
Of "were on this" " were gonna handle this, America"
With the anonymous Q whatever dropping nuggets TO KEEP US FROM
MOBILIZING? TO KEEP US FROM HITTING THE DAMN STREETS
as the last vestiges of Constitutional America are swept away by filthy political
double crosses, inactivity, and lack of courage?

Ok, America "stood up", and defeated the plan put in place over decades to
Get total control. They pushed and found out We were not ready yet to be subjects.
Couldnt know there were this many of us.
They were perhaps counting on the death of the Greatest Generation to be the end of having to placate us, and our "outdated" documents and expectations.
Now the rumblings over the electoral college being unnecessary, and illegal alien voting rights.

In failure, now they've implemented emergency contingency "OPERATION AW-OH!!"
Which may be a plan to calm angry fervor once their clandestine nefariousness didnt go as expected, and was laid bare for all us.
OP AW-OH, being Akin to making adjustments at half-time to a game plan.

Im floating it, because it doubtful all scenarios have not been previously think-tanked by their collection of large brains, and we may just be being HOODWINKED, and LULLED INTO COMPLACENCY with another .gov implemented scenario of "just sit on your couch, and leave your anger and arms at home", we have insider Patriots gonna take care of all the criminality that tried to implode the House with this Q whatever.

So far, we've got two resignations, two fired, a whole host of "I'm gonna not run for reelection" which could be for any reason, ....and noooo Big Fish. (forgot Comey!)
Frankly I dont see why Bruce Ohrs testimony had to be private. It shoulda been televised. He connects Steele, the DNC, the dossier, the FISA misconduct for the illegal wire tapping and the false Mueller investigation in a straight line, directly.
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY DOESNT WANT ALL OF REGULAR AMERICA SEEING THAT CONNECTION. Becauuuuuuse WHY, exactly, if theyre sincere about rooting out and punishing the Conspirators?? Because friends dont let friends go to jail?. Fear of violence?

Arrest Ohr- Sedition, Conspiracy
Arrest Mueller - obstruction of justice, Conspiracy, participation in false investigation, misuse of government funds, dumbassity, if not directly participating in Sedition.
He HAD to know this investigation was based on false information and illegal FISA abuse before he launched it. HAD TO. followed his fellow conspirators right into Hell.
Crush and disband the DNC.

And a whole bunch of other legal chit I dont know nothing about too. LOL.

I dont know what Q is, but Q is not America.
It could be anything, a friggin A.I. computer program playin a game of political chess with our futures.

This is beginning to stink a familiar stink, Americans.

Its not doubt. Its more than that. Its a learned suspicion, cultivated over the last however many decades, watching chronic politician electorate abuse go unchecked and unpunished, World Wide, and historically.

There are 300 million of us. WE are America.

Ya, I see the letters from the Congress have been written asking all the questions we are.
Beyond that, If we know the pols lack will, then perhaps they must be compelled to act.
I dont see that happening without a visit to somebody.

Again I sound the siren of "Now we do WHAT?"
What do you guys here WANT to do?
Any thoughts?

That no large group (self included) is on Sessions office doorstep, demanding what we expect, tells "them" all they need to know....and its working..
.... as we "Patriots" huddle around our electronic, glowing, freedom gizmos waiting for the next preplanned nugget to drop from the tube, like zombed-out simian citizens held in the Democracy House at the Nationalist Zoo.
Caged, yes...but "free" (ha!)

"Governments loath people being free"

(...still *NOT* William Wallace)

Just Maybe...
"We've been ratted out here, boys. Watch it." ~ Jack Napier

**poop fling** **pizzes on glass**

Ew Ew ...AHH-AHH-AHH-AHH ...Ew-ew

gimmie mah pellet (pill), Zoo Nazi
Right turn, Clyde.
[Linked Image]russian image hosting

[Linked Image]screenshot tools

Last edited by WillARights; 08/29/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Whip #13093857 08/29/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I have considered that.

Im thinking Tdump has given Q proofs. Of course, Trump could be a part of the deep state . If he were, he wouldnt be screwing the dimocommies and the msm would support him.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Whip #13093917 08/29/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Trumpy bear cant be all in on one side or the other.

His intentions are to help us, within reason, reinstill pride and common sense in America, without tearing up or down anything thats gonna get him XX.

So with that in mind, that hes gonna get the main players, is a stretch J -Tex.

imprisonments via military tribunals? War was not declared on America by the DNC, but maybe Trump needs to rewrite the definition of what "War" entails, to include the coup de tat the Leftist Fascists DID attempt. It lacked direct open aggression, but was none the less illegal, and clandestine. An American redefinition of Treason.

The involvement of our military (true?? IDK) in this whole thing clandestinely is troublesome, and the kind of notion Americans fear and reject.
To bring the most powerful force down on American citizens is one of the "long train of abuses" Jefferson wrote about, like illegally housing of the Kings troops in private citizens homes in colonial America.

Whip #13093939 08/29/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Will, I suppose anything could be true at this point, including your idea. Something to consider. I like the idea of going to Mr. Sessions' doorstep and making our demands known.

Right now I'm focused on this. I think we're at 69 days and counting.
[Linked Image]

Whip #13094325 08/29/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Whip
Excellent breakdown of all of yesterday's Q posts by Lisa Mei Crowley:
https://twitter.com/LisaMei62/status/1034666964793393158

FWIW, if you don't believe/follow Q it doesn't mean you're not a Patriot, it just means that a) you haven't taken the time to research/confirm Q's info for yourself, or b) you're just naturally skeptical (a perfectly understandable position) after years of witnessing inaction while knowing there's an inherent problem in DC, or c) you're a kool-aid drinking full blown libtard with scheit for brains, in which case, you are not a Patriot but are instead the enemy. I think, Curdog, that while we might have different opinions on Q, that you and I would find much to agree about over a beer...

I agree and would enjoy buying the brews to sit in on that. I know curdog is a patriot. Many of us old farts are skeptics.

Trump is playing a different game than any of us have ever seen. His life is on the line and hes playing for keeps.

Biotch below is playing her slick willy game of putting on a show for the suckers. Honey badger is all business.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WillARights
Trumpy bear cant be all in on one side or the other.

His intentions are to help us, within reason, reinstill pride and common sense in America, without tearing up or down anything thats gonna get him XX.

So with that in mind, that hes gonna get the main players, is a stretch J -Tex.

imprisonments via military tribunals? War was not declared on America by the DNC, but maybe Trump needs to rewrite the definition of what "War" entails, to include the coup de tat the Leftist Fascists DID attempt. It lacked direct open aggression, but was none the less illegal, and clandestine. An American redefinition of Treason.

The involvement of our military (true?? IDK) in this whole thing clandestinely is troublesome, and the kind of notion Americans fear and reject.
To bring the most powerful force down on American citizens is one of the "long train of abuses" Jefferson wrote about, like illegally housing of the Kings troops in private citizens homes in colonial America.

The laws dealing with this have been posted previously on this thread.

We do not have to be in a declared war. Civilians can be tried in military tribunals.

Civilian courts would never drain the swamp. Trump intends to drain the swamp.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/29/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There’s not even a legal description of what a “ Military Tribunal “ is. They are formed to fit the situation.

The only civilians that can be tried by Courts Martial are Reservists on active duty. They all sign a document making themselves subject to Military Justice.

Rounding up civilian politicians, forming Military Tribunals to try them, and imprisoning them in Gitmo - which seems to be the wet dream of many of the Q adherents - SHOULD be a much scarier proposition than all the abuses coming out of the Swamp.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

Whip #13094433 08/29/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Jag has been doing his homework. You are correct Jag., a National Emergency was declared back in Dec. 2017 along with amendments to the UCMJ that takes affect Jan. 1st 2019....................for those who have been paying attention.

Try and keep up.......OK. wink grin

Military Tribunal

National Emergency

Hey, I'm 100 (%) laugh Sorry Whip...... whistle

Last edited by K22; 08/29/18.
Whip #13094626 08/29/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
AMERICAN Treason has been limited in scope:

( From Wikipedia)

"To avoid the abuses of the English law, the scope of treason was specifically restricted in the United States Constitution. Article III, section 3 reads as follows:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying WAR against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court."

Our Constitution is civilian law.

Again the DNC did not wage or declare conventional War, and why I suggest Trump should work to change that definition and broaden AMERICAN treason to cast a wider net for what the Libs have done. They tried to subvert civilian law. Doesnt involve the military at all.

K22 #13094704 08/29/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by K22
Jag has been doing his homework. You are correct Jag., a National Emergency was declared back in Dec. 2017 along with amendments to the UCMJ that takes affect Jan. 1st 2019....................for those who have been paying attention.

Try and keep up.......OK. wink grin

Military Tribunal

National Emergency

Hey, I'm 100 (%) laugh Sorry Whip...... whistle

K,

I think the key to the NATIONAL EMERGENCY changes in that order have to deal with the INTERNATIONAL nature of child trafficking. Crimes committed overseas, where civilians may be brought back to military tribunals.

I dont see anything in the Courts Martial that says American civilians will now by tried by tribunals. From a cursory read, It IMPLIES tribunals and civilian law enforcement may confer, and the DHS may ASSIST AND SUGGEST punishment, but its non binding.. But im not sure of just what the heal it actual says.

Perhaps were talking two different crimes here: the trafficking crimes Sessions DOJ has gone headlong into, VS. the Seditious crimes of the election of 2016, none of which occurred internationally overseas. Domestic civilians.

Currently UCMJ code does not try civilians. It doesnt even follow the Constituion according to sources Ive read.
So trying American Citizen Conspirators via UCMJ or even MEJA? I just dont see it here.

Am I missing it?

Whip #13094855 08/29/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
WillARights,

I think you are missing it, but at this moment I am to tired to go into it. I will add this, not all civilians will be tried by Tribunals. I believe it is only those arrested for treason and sedition. Human Trafficking will be done in Civil Court.

Whip #13094864 08/29/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Curdog's got a great point. We SHOULD be scared if someone other than POTUS was in control. This is the kind of thing I'd have been quite upset about a few short years ago w/Obummer. I am strangely good with it all now given the potential recipients.

Remember at the SOTU speech when he talked about terrorists being declared enemy combatants. Isn't there language in the 12/21 EO referring to unarmed enemy combatants? Would that qualify anyone, even a civilian, for mil trib? I haven't read that EO in a while, I'll have to check it out.

Re: what WillA said, or implies either/or, right? So adhering to the enemy, giving them aid and comfort would be treasonous?

Whip #13094887 08/29/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

As I understand it, If "real" war is declared, like World War and aiding enemy combatants inside the US, yes, that would make civilians treasonous, and potentially subject to military tribunal, Whip.

But we dont got no "real" War for what the Leftists tried to do regarding the 16 election.

Ok K. Point me paragraph wise when capable, or anybody who gets it these two actions by Trump.

Whip #13094903 08/29/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
[quote=Whip]Curdog's got a great point. We SHOULD be scared if someone other than POTUS was in control. This is the kind of thing I'd have been quite upset about a few short years ago w/Obummer. I am strangely good with it all now given the potential recipients.

Cur expresses his thoughts very well. I attempted to raise the same worry of threat penalty flag here:

"The involvement of our military (true?? IDK) in this whole thing clandestinely is troublesome, and the kind of notion Americans fear and reject.
To bring the most powerful force down on American citizens is one of the "long train of abuses" Jefferson wrote about, like illegally housing of the Kings troops in private citizens homes in colonial America."

Martialing against civilian Americans, even though in this instance, they be Seditious, clandestine criminals.Not just with guns, but all new tools in their capability.
We howled about Ovomit weaponizing .gov against American citizens (although without known criminal actvity)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The job of the POTUS is to enforce the law, not make it.

Brushbuster: "Is this thread about the dear heard or there Jeans?"
Plugger: "If you cant be safe at strip club in Detroit at 2am is anywhere safe?"
Deer are somewhere all the time
To report a post you disagree with, please push Alt + F4. Thank You.
Whip #13095135 08/30/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
There are conspiracies formed against the US by foreign agents. They are working illegaly to destroy our nation and government.
They have and are being aided by many US citizens in their effort and have, as we have seen, effectively destroyed some govt agencies, such as the fbi, cia, irs, doj, state dept, etc, to the point they are an enemy of and a destructive force against the people and constitution they are supposed to protect.

They are doing this to the point we have a national emergency.

Do we become the subjects of tyranny, or do the people revolt?

Do we revolt and die if there is another way?

If tyrants have taken office, such as judges, who do not uphold the laws they swore an oath to, are the people to let them rule over us and use the military against us, as will happen in a revolution, or do the people, if possible use the military against them, to enforce the law and prevent revolution?

Do we not have law which allows the use of military tribunals against citizens who seek to overthrow our govt by subversively aiding foreign entities?

Is there a difference between a citizen breaking a law and a citizen working actively with foreign entities to destroy the US?

If the US govt has active or inactive govt officials who acted in concert with foreign govts or entities to destroy our govt illegaly or as traitors or subversives do we not have laws to deal with them as enemies of the state?

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/30/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13095143 08/30/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So there are few good people left in government and they are powerless?

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Page 50 of 2,269 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 14idaho, 16penny, 308xray, 28 invisible), 1,555 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,646
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.