Hop To
Page 54 of 2,269 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 2268 2269
K22 #13098250 08/31/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
POTUS: "LETS SEE IF SHE GETS AWAY WITH IT…..ALL I CAN SAY OUR JUSTICE DEPT AND FBI HAVE TO START DOING THEIR JOB DOING IT RIGHT AND DOING IT NOW…PEOPLE ARE ANGRY WHATS HAPPENING IS A DISGRACE….I WILL GET INVOLVED IF I HAVE TO....THE WORLD IS WATCHING"

Now we can connect the dots as to why Sessions isnt moving. If the DOJ and FBI are still out of the game and are still ineffective as of Jan then Mattis has legal standing to begin investigating crime and refer to military tribunals under the new UCMJ.

Im betting he will have enough on Zero, Hilkary and Comey by then there wont need to be much investigating.

As long as Sessions is asleep at the wheel, the plan is working.

MAGA.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/31/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB4

Whip #13098278 08/31/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I would say it was a big week.

Bruce Ohr was the source for verifying that Hillary sold her email messages to the Chinese. All of them. She never, it appears, used a govt secure computer. Now there is evidence to prove she is a traitor.

Another big thing? How about all of the CIA supercomputers shut down and a bonus, the CIA/Deep State Satellites shut down as of today.
No more rogue missles to be fired from NK or deep state rogue submarines at Hawaii or off Whidbey Island.

Now, less chance of an inside nuclear event to start a nuclear conflict for the NWO to take advantage of.

MAGA.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Bruce Ohr was the source for verifying that Hillary sold her email messages to the Chinese. All of them. She never, it appears, used a govt secure computer. Now there is evidence to prove she is a traitor.

Another big thing? How about all of the CIA supercomputers shut down and a bonus, the CIA/Deep State Satellites shut down as of today.
No more rogue missles to be fired from NK or deep state rogue submarines at Hawaii or off Whidbey Island.

Now, less chance of an inside nuclear event to start a nuclear conflict for the NWO to take advantage of.

MAGA.

You should write for Hollywood. Maybe you do... So much fun, this thread.

Whip #13098338 08/31/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
By writing, do you mean fabricating? Looking for clarity here. A more accurate representation would be he is "connecting the dots." Seems I've heard that somewhere before. Of course, Jag spends considerable time researching and logically has a greater ability to understand the connections and moves that are being made than most here. Keep on making fun though, if that is what you are doing.

I would heartily agree with you that this is fun. Winning is always fun. Witnessing the greatest story this country has ever known since the 1st American Revolution, this being the 2nd. What did POTUS say at the beginning of his speech last night? 46:45 "a really amazing time in this country."

Whip #13098364 08/31/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Beginning to see the picture? Note dates. Nothing happening? We're angry, impatient, and want something to happen? Emotional nonsense. Patience grasshopper. Trust the plan.

Some of you posting here might want to look up some good recipes for crow. So much fun! Cheers!

WWG1WGA

MAGA

Last edited by Whip; 08/31/18.
IC B2

Whip #13098387 08/31/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Whip #13098396 08/31/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Whip #13098424 08/31/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]
Speaking of LIGHTNING & THUNDER...a little feel good for Friday.

Whip #13098474 08/31/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
No. Dont lie. The Army would never attempt to give a proof to a weirdo insane nutcase like Q, uh, would they? shocked

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13098475 08/31/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

IC B3

Whip #13098485 08/31/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-may-send-captured-isis-fighters-to-guantanamo-2018-8

"Trump might send captured ISIS fighters to Guantanamo, but critics warn this could turn them into recruiting posters for terrorism"

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/350762-pentagon-confirms-american-isis-fighter-captured-in-syria

"Pentagon confirms American ISIS fighter captured in Syria"

This is not the only source Ive seen this in recently.

Gents could this be a more likely source for the change to tribunals,
Rather Than trying Seditious American citizens from the 2016 election??

Some people want the military trials, but SOME want them tried in Federal Court.
So the final paragraph of that Tribunal source posted, would explain the civilian law enforcement and military law enforcement working together, and making suggestions.

The captured American citizen ISIS fighter from Sept 17 in the second link will be seen as "enemy combatant" which ties in K22's posts about George Bush's laws about how to treat what are considered "terrorists".

But he is ONLY the SECOND American citizen fighting internationally for ISIS to be brought back. the FIRST being tried and convicted already in 17. So updates to UCMJ late in 17, and early 18 would be timely.

FROM ARTICLE: "On the campaign trail, Trump indicated he was open to detaining U.S. citizens at Guantánamo Bay and trying them at the military commissions there.
It is currently illegal to try U.S. citizens at military commissions"

I am not making the connective leap from anything posted Ive read that implies American citizens from the election of 2016 will be tried by military tribunals.
Seems Trump might just be following up a pledge made during campaign with the appropriate executive action, regarding the new UCMJ.

Maybe theres another source you all have read, that I haven't, that implies this, and that notion is further supported by the recent Trump UCMJ changes??
If there is, Id like to read it.

The "National Emergency" directive explicitly references who "people" are and it is American Citizens, and seems aimed squarely at "wholly or partly " INTERNATIONAL business activities weve seen from the likes of the Clinton Foundation, that also play out domestically partly at some point.
One could see how that business done has jeopardized American safety, as the directive reads
There may be a reckoning for BOTH them that done business with the CF and the Foundation itself.

That directive seems aimed at NWO wanting to shutdown their ability to do business worldwide, property forfiture if brought here, and starting brush fires worldwide.
The Clintons fit here as well, but it doesn't seem narrowly aimed at the DOMESTIC Election conspiracy group, stating "that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, "
Tried by the Military?? Eh, I cant get there.

Jag, I think youre questions about dont we have laws that account for American Citizens aiding the enemy inside America would be the Treason law, but AMERICAS version is so narrow, (War!?) that as Ive suggested, if Trump is gonna use it, the definition needs to be REwritten, and broadened.
And no one has bothered to prosecute anybody for this type of thing for many decades, unfortunately, so update may help ensnare the filthy Seditious traitors of 16.

I dont know of any other laws, but then Im not a student of the law.
Perhaps it can be done under one of those all-encompassing, tentacled, purposely vague definitions from Geo Bush K22 posted, about what is a National Emergency.

Seditious behavior made against the Constitution and our election process qualifies as WAR to me.

Last edited by WillARights; 08/31/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Whip #13098496 08/31/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Whip
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Beginning to see the picture? Note dates. Nothing happening? We're angry, impatient, and want something to happen? Emotional nonsense. Patience grasshopper. Trust the plan.

Some of you posting here might want to look up some good recipes for crow. So much fun! Cheers!

WWG1WGA

MAGA

I love this post Whip. You would think with the amount of trolls that come on this site and the quickness in which many spot them, they would have seen that Trump and Qanon were trolling the DNC and MSM with the "Sessions better start doing something" attitude. And now they want Trump to keep Sessions on......LOL!! They'll be sorry they wished that.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WillARights
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-may-send-captured-isis-fighters-to-guantanamo-2018-8

"Trump might send captured ISIS fighters to Guantanamo, but critics warn this could turn them into recruiting posters for terrorism"

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/350762-pentagon-confirms-american-isis-fighter-captured-in-syria

"Pentagon confirms American ISIS fighter captured in Syria"

This is not the only source Ive seen this in recently.

Gents could this be a more likely source for the change to tribunals,
Rather Than trying Seditious American citizens from the 2016 election??

Some people want the military trials, but SOME want them tried in Federal Court.
So the final paragraph of that Tribunal source posted, would explain the civilian law enforcement and military law enforcement working together, and making suggestions.

The captured American citizen ISIS fighter from Sept 17 in the second link will be seen as "enemy combatant" which ties in K22's posts about George Bush's laws about how to treat what are considered "terrorists".

But he ONLY the SECOND American citizen fighting internationally for ISIS to be brought back. the first being tried and convicted already in 17.

FROM ARTICLE: "On the campaign trail, Trump indicated he was open to detaining U.S. citizens at Guantánamo Bay and trying them at the military commissions there.
It is currently illegal to try U.S. citizens at military commissions"

I am not making the connective leap from anything posted Ive read that implies American citizens from the election of 2016 will be tried by military tribunals.
Seems Trump might just be following up with Executive action a pledge made during campaign.

Maybe theres another source you all have read, that I haven't, that implies this, and that notion is further supported by the recent Trump UCMJ changes??
If there is, Id like to read it.

The "National Emergency" directive explicitly references who "people" are and it is American Citizens, and seems aimed squarely at "wholly or partly " INTERNATIONAL business activities weve seen from the likes of the Clinton Foundation, that also play out domestically partly at some point.
One could see how that business done has jeopardized American safety, as the directive reads
There may be a reckoning for BOTH them that done business with the CF and the Foundation itself.
But by the Military?? Eh, I cant get there.

Jag, I think youre questions about dont we have laws that account for American Citizens aiding the enemy inside America would be the Treason law, but AMERICAS version is so narrow, (War!?) that as Ive suggested, if Trump is gonna use it, the definition needs to be REwritten, and broadened.
And no one has bothered to prosecute anybody for this type of thing for many decades, unfortunately.

I dont know of any other laws, but then Im not a student of the law.
Perhaps it will have to be done under one of those all-encompassing, tentacled, vague laws K posted, from Geo Bush about what is a National Emergency.

Either Whip or K22 just posted lengthy articles re Trump having declared a Nat Emergency last Dec and the laws pertaining to the new UCMJ, Gen Mattis and Military Tribunals.,

Why post laws that have nothing to do with the topic under consideration and wonder why what we discussed is not contained therein?

Why not read their posts re same a few days ago?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13098518 08/31/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I wonder if Hillary is responsible the the deaths of our assets in China?

What's the time line on these two operations (Hillary's open email server & the rollup of our spy network in China)?

My guess is that Hillary's missing emails include the information that the Chinese needed to arrest & execute our spies.

Last edited by Tyrone; 08/31/18.

Politics is War by Other Means
Whip #13098529 08/31/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Handling enemy combatants that are American Citizens and brought back for trial fits the new UCMJ as I read it Jag. Perhaps your seeing something Im not.

Especially if they are struggling with how and where they can and will be tried, In tribunals, or in Federal court, and the need for the two sets of differing law bodies to cooperate together to cover and consider all bases.

These two American Citizens being tried as "enemy combatants" are NEW territory.

The first citizen was tried in Federal Court, Which makes people hedge, affordingly them due process under the Constitution, to which military justice doesnt adhere.

Then came the UCMJ changes closely afterward, saying well were all gonna work together to make sure all military justice, and civilian justice is considered, perhaps saying they SHOULD be tried militarily as "enemy combatant" but just in case they aint, both systems of law, military and civilian, will cooperate to nail these citizens balls to the wall.

Thats all I can decipher from the new UCMJ.

What is the mentioned ANNEX 1, has anyone seen it, and is it pertinent to understsnding anything?

Whip #13098532 08/31/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Where's little piddles today? This one's for him...
[Linked Image]

Whip #13098537 08/31/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Maybe we could get someone better versed in legalese to add to the discussion? Honestly, as many times as I've read it I still have trouble sorting it all out re: EO's and UCMJ. You guys know any lawfags on the fire?

Whip #13098544 08/31/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
WillARight,

Some information concerning HRC. Obviously one of the reasons they have not gone after HRC just yet was to prove to the public that one of the things she did was sell information through her emails to China. This in turn cost lives of the Military and civilians with for instance the Military plane and Helicopter crashes do to being hacked by China. These crimes are seditious and treasonous. Now the public knows.............at least part do. Then add to that the child trafficking crimes, Uranium sales to the Russians that ended up in Iran. All this with the help of the FBI and DOJ management and with the blessings of Obama.
This gives new meaning to "Trust the plan".

Whip #13098553 08/31/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Yes K, the executive order about National Emergency fits the wholly treasonous international business activities of the CF, and her as SOS as I agreed and referenced in my post.

When did we prove she indeed sold the info? I mustve missed it.

An unsecure server is one thing, and suspicion that it was hacked by our enemies is not a stretch, considering all the recent happenings with our assests. But when did we leap to "confirmed"?

*searching abit It is confirmed China did embed something on HRC unsecure server, but did Ohr say she SOLD them?
I find no evidence of his testimony that dealt with China. All Steele, and the dossier, but no China.
And hacked info is not sold info.

** and has anyone seen the refereced ANNEX 1 to the new UCMJ trump issued?
I see no reference to American citizens, enemy combatants, or terrorists in the new directive.
Are we making an inference that the seditious players of the election will be labelled as "enemy combatants" which will allow them to be tried by military?
Still not foreign fighters overseas. Domestic American citizens.

Page 54 of 2,269 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 1Longbow, 65 invisible), 2,150 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,930
Posts18,479,910
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.